FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Public transport

Public transport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do we need a policing system on all our public transportation it’s seems to be getting out of control if you listen to what’s going on ladies been threatened to be sexually abused . Men being threatened to be shot for driving these people home honestly.Just love to know what people think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

"Do we need a policing system on all our public transportation it’s seems to be getting out of control if you listen to what’s going on ladies been threatened to be sexually abused . Men being threatened to be shot for driving these people home honestly.Just love to know what people think."

Impossiblw

"Do we need a policing system on all our public transportation it’s seems to be getting out of control if you listen to what’s going on ladies been threatened to be sexually abused . Men being threatened to be shot for driving these people home honestly.Just love to know what people think.

Impossiblw"

Impossible too police or

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Behaviour of some people in public arenas and on public transport has been deteriorating; from experience when confronted these louts tend to run off and back off, but you have to be aware of drug and alcohol-fuelled nuts, who are disinhibited and potentially dangerous.

Intelligence-led policing and patroling is the most effective deterrence along with Pareto analysis: 80 to 90 % of all problems occur in a small number of locations and times.

The Australians have studied transport security meticulously with research published on superb Google Scholar from which others can learn vicariously!

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

Galway/Dublin/London

"Behaviour of some people in public arenas and on public transport has been deteriorating; from experience when confronted these louts tend to run off and back off, but you have to be aware of drug and alcohol-fuelled nuts, who are disinhibited and potentially dangerous.

Intelligence-led policing and patroling is the most effective deterrence along with Pareto analysis: 80 to 90 % of all problems occur in a small number of locations and times.

The Australians have studied transport security meticulously with research published on superb Google Scholar from which others can learn vicariously!"

Sydney University!... Is that you!?

Seriously though, to me its very clear to see there has been huge psychological fall out from the last 2 years. Worldwide, not just Ireland!

A bit of public corporal punishment returning might be the only real solution... except we now live in a society that people not only just walk on by... but wouldn't even call police assuming its someone elses place to do so/don't want the drama

By *ot neuteredMan  over a year ago

Kildare

When there is little or no deterrent, scummy people will be scummy, I rarely use public transport here in Ireland, but do use it abroad and never seen any hassle no matter what time of day or night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not new though. As a teen I wouldn't get the nite link home as the daytime bus was bad enough.

Got into a few dodgy situation waiting at taxi ranks too, only for the kindness of random strangers it could have been worse. I unfortunately didnt live close to alot of my friends so either had to taxi it alone or nitelink it alone. The only difference is when I was a teen it would have taken me hours to upload a picture using dial up to prove anything

It’s definitely not new and it’s not just the capital that it’s going on in this is happening up and down the whole island If it’s drug/drink or both the problem seems to be getting worse

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

I stepped off public transport in Belfast yesterday morning and within 200 yards came across a really serious fight where people were threatening each other with hatchets; I managed to convince a motorist to call the police, who arrived in force and very rapidly.

Frankly, violent criminals are no longer as afraid of the police as they once were; but also young and inexperienced officers do not exude authority, and act decisively enough .

Policing has become a bit PC: politically correct!

» Add a new message to this topic