FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Judgement by verifications

Judgement by verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heBlowins OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Cork

I find it interesting how many people mention passing/blocking someone, simply based on a verification from/for a specific profile.

We could have had a vastly different experience with [insert name] and you would have no idea what went on behind the scenes... we've had a few bad experiences with *very* well reviewed people, and some great experiences with people who have never met anyone else on here.

For us, we couldn't care less who's fucked you if we want to fuck you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this!

I found similar answers of people getting the ‘ick’ over someone that verified you.

Absolutely judge for yourself. Do what’s right for you guys. Happy fabbing

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

100% agree

Eh, I think it's a fair enough assumption that if someone is meeting a series of people we consider to be dickhead, then.....

We're all entitled to decline people for whatever reason we wish too, no need to tell the person why though.

I don't even go really look at veris anymore as people wouldn't display one saying anything negative so they aren't a true reflection

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Haven't seen a veri yet that would encourage me to meet anyone. I make up my own mind on that.

I do avoid people that are verified by certain others though because it shows the type of person they really are.

Gather your information and use it how you choose, it's like picking horses, some win some lose.

Hopefully someone gets a good ride.

I don't bother with them verifications and yes i find out for myself.

West Cork

"I do avoid people that are verified by certain others though because it shows the type of person they really are.

"

I think it's very difficult to gauge the type of person someone is simply by who they've met/verified on here. It might not be an accurate reflection at all.

We've had a few meets with people we didn't know at all (not even their names)... We like stranger sex sometimes. They could have easily been a terrible person to someone else - what we don't know doesn't hurt us - yet we would conceivably be blocked simply for associating with them one time.

Which is why we take vers with a huge pinch of salt

Belfast

"I do avoid people that are verified by certain others though because it shows the type of person they really are.

I think it's very difficult to gauge the type of person someone is simply by who they've met/verified on here. It might not be an accurate reflection at all.

We've had a few meets with people we didn't know at all (not even their names)... We like stranger sex sometimes. They could have easily been a terrible person to someone else - what we don't know doesn't hurt us - yet we would conceivably be blocked simply for associating with them one time.

Which is why we take vers with a huge pinch of salt "

It's not very difficult when they tell you one thing in private but their verifications tell a completely different story.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yeah I don't think the actual content (describing sexual skills) of a veri leads to much blocking or favouring.

It's more who verified who. Op you might underestimate a bit the drama and intrigue that goes on in the rather small Irish scene. There's loads of gossip, spilling of personal data, rumours and lies to fight little personal power struggles, to cock-/vagina-block and to seek revenge etc.

Beside the blocking that directly results from above, others might simply be aware who those shit stirrers are and avoid them like the pest.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

If someone is making poor choices with who they meet, I have no interest in being another of those poor choices

We will avoid people who are verified by others who we know bareback or are involved in narcotic etc.

"Yeah I don't think the actual content (describing sexual skills) of a veri leads to much blocking or favouring.

It's more who verified who. Op you might underestimate a bit the drama and intrigue that goes on in the rather small Irish scene. There's loads of gossip, spilling of personal data, rumours and lies to fight little personal power struggles, to cock-/vagina-block and to seek revenge etc.

Beside the blocking that directly results from above, others might simply be aware who those shit stirrers are and avoid them like the pest. "

"Yeah I don't think the actual content (describing sexual skills) of a veri leads to much blocking or favouring.

Beside the blocking that directly results from above, others might simply be aware who those shit stirrers are and avoid them like the pest. "

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

100% this

West Cork

Aye we're not Irish and not involved in the social scene at all. I have no doubt what y'all say is true.. it's not that we underestimate the drama, we're just indifferent to it.

Sex is not a big deal to us so it can be difficult to understand the "you fucked the 'wrong' person" thing. To each their own and all that. Happy fabbing y'all xx

"Gather your information and use it how you choose, it's like picking horses, some win some lose.

Hopefully someone gets a good ride.

"

Yep agree totally.

Of course you'll never have all the information and some data may be missing or false but we'll use what's available as part of a decision making process. It's not an exact science

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Not easy to get a meet without being meet verified though

By *lassic guyMan  over a year ago

my bed to your just ask

I would never block someone because of there verifications I left the school play ground many years ago where if there your friend then they can't be mine but I see some people seem to be still there childish behaviour

Belfast

"I would never block someone because of there verifications I left the school play ground many years ago where if there your friend then they can't be mine but I see some people seem to be still there childish behaviour "

Blocking isn't a playground activity. Not blocking and continuing to enable the ballbursters definitely is.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm seriously getting paranoid now - who's out to get us?!?

my bed to your just ask

"I'm seriously getting paranoid now - who's out to get us?!? "

Do i judge people on who they've met or meeting 100% ive hight standards and low tolerance for fuckwits,drama queen's,shit stirs and those who participate in gossip to alienate others on here for there own gratification,id rather loose a friendship than lower my standards.....

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I'm seriously getting paranoid now - who's out to get us?!? "

You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you

my bed to your just ask

"Do i judge people on who they've met or meeting 100% ive hight standards and low tolerance for fuckwits,drama queen's,shit stirs and those who participate in gossip to alienate others on here for there own gratification,id rather loose a friendship than lower my standards....."
so if you had a meet plan with someone and then they got a verification from someone you didn't like would you block them for being a fuckwit or a drama queen even if they were nice im just asking

Belfast

"Do i judge people on who they've met or meeting 100% ive hight standards and low tolerance for fuckwits,drama queen's,shit stirs and those who participate in gossip to alienate others on here for there own gratification,id rather loose a friendship than lower my standards..... so if you had a meet plan with someone and then they got a verification from someone you didn't like would you block them for being a fuckwit or a drama queen even if they were nice im just asking "

Yes I would.

I've had private conversations with people who are "nice" in public but are very critical of other fabbers in pms.

They have an unhealthy obsession with certain people and when suddenly out of the blue they display a veri from one of those they are always slagging off its a red flag.

Others have been very nice in private and suddenly someone completely unrelated repeats what you said in private here in the forums and you know the game is afoot.

So I very much do judge by veries in those cases

"Do i judge people on who they've met or meeting 100% ive hight standards and low tolerance for fuckwits,drama queen's,shit stirs and those who participate in gossip to alienate others on here for there own gratification,id rather loose a friendship than lower my standards..... so if you had a meet plan with someone and then they got a verification from someone you didn't like would you block them for being a fuckwit or a drama queen even if they were nice im just asking "

I don't block for verification but id definitely wouldn't meet them which has happened recently....

We don't care to much about verification because plenty of times well-verified people turned out to be unpolite, without any basic manners, they were late for meetings or did not show up at all.

So our motto you'd better make yourself an opinion about than believe in verify

"Do i judge people on who they've met or meeting 100% ive hight standards and low tolerance for fuckwits,drama queen's,shit stirs and those who participate in gossip to alienate others on here for there own gratification,id rather loose a friendship than lower my standards..... so if you had a meet plan with someone and then they got a verification from someone you didn't like would you block them for being a fuckwit or a drama queen even if they were nice im just asking

Yes I would.

I've had private conversations with people who are "nice" in public but are very critical of other fabbers in pms.

They have an unhealthy obsession with certain people and when suddenly out of the blue they display a veri from one of those they are always slagging off its a red flag.

Others have been very nice in private and suddenly someone completely unrelated repeats what you said in private here in the forums and you know the game is afoot.

So I very much do judge by veries in those cases"

This also

Belfast

Some people use verifications as padding and protection.

They have amazing profiles that at first glance should have no problem getting meets. However they are on first name terms with quite a few people who have caused all sorts of issues for other women on here and are resident forum trolls going back years.

That protects them from being targeted but also allows them to launch a few grenades themselves through these shit stirrers.

Strangely, despite having these amazingly nice profiles they rarely get repeat meets and have been the cause of some well known male fabbers having to leave the site.

It's one of the reasons a lot of other women won't meet guys who have anything to do with the little darlings.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 20/07/22 12:34:26]

Somewhere in Co. Down

.I completely agree with lolly on this.

It does not mean the person who has messaged me is a fuck wit what it does mean is that meeting them would more than likely just start up a load of drama and bull shite that I couldn't be bothered dealing with again on here.So if someone is showing veris and has met people who I know thrive on it I will now avoid them it makes my time on here more pleasant.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Nail on the head DH !

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

Ok so.. Let me see if I am understanding this....we are back in a world where you are guilty by association... Did i get it right?

my bed to your just ask

basically it's Impossible for a single person to get a meet on here with no Verifications but if they have verification it easy for them to get blocked so there no wining lol

tipperary

" basically it's Impossible for a single person to get a meet on here with no Verifications but if they have verification it easy for them to get blocked so there no wining lol "

Yeah... Doesn't matter what is done... People have so much free time they have to spend it judging... But then you start discovering triple standards...

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Ok so.. Let me see if I am understanding this....we are back in a world where you are guilty by association... Did i get it right?

"

No it's more avoiding the drama that can follow if you do happen to meet someone who has met someone else. It doesn't mean the person who is displaying is guilty of anything.And anyone who has been caught up in situations where their personal information has been shared as mine has by a well known fabber will know to avoid anyone who does that crap on here even if it means not meeting people who have done nothing wrong.

There are several well known forum personalities who have messaged other people on here looking for information on others and on me as well so yes damn right I will avoid people who show veris by those as I don't want to be involved in the bullshit that can and usually does follow after.

"Do i judge people on who they've met or meeting 100% ive hight standards and low tolerance for fuckwits,drama queen's,shit stirs and those who participate in gossip to alienate others on here for there own gratification,id rather loose a friendship than lower my standards..... so if you had a meet plan with someone and then they got a verification from someone you didn't like would you block them for being a fuckwit or a drama queen even if they were nice im just asking .I completely agree with lolly on this.

It does not mean the person who has messaged me is a fuck wit what it does mean is that meeting them would more than likely just start up a load of drama and bull shite that I couldn't be bothered dealing with again on here.So if someone is showing veris and has met people who I know thrive on it I will now avoid them it makes my time on here more pleasant."

Same and as a single woman I have no qualms about doing this, just as if I met a guy out tonight and he had an ex that I knew was a drama queen I would avoid.

I'm at stage in my life where I don't need drama, I joined here for fun, the bitching and carry on that goes on behind the scenes here is mental and drama for no fecking reason.

my bed to your just ask

"Ok so.. Let me see if I am understanding this....we are back in a world where you are guilty by association... Did i get it right?

No it's more avoiding the drama that can follow if you do happen to meet someone who has met someone else. It doesn't mean the person who is displaying is guilty of anything.And anyone who has been caught up in situations where their personal information has been shared as mine has by a well known fabber will know to avoid anyone who does that crap on here even if it means not meeting people who have done nothing wrong.

There are several well known forum personalities who have messaged other people on here looking for information on others and on me as well so yes damn right I will avoid people who show veris by those as I don't want to be involved in the bullshit that can and usually does follow after. "

as my mum use to say when there Finished talking about you they will take about someone else

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

For us, we couldn't care less who's fucked you if we want to fuck you 

What about if they play with people that don't practice safe sex

The verification trails can be helpful in that regard surely

Somewhere in Co. Down

There are several well known forum personalities who have messaged other people on here looking for information on others and on me as well so yes damn right I will avoid people who show veris by those as I don't want to be involved in the bullshit that can and usually does follow after. as my mum use to say when there Finished talking about you they will take about someone else "

Talking I couldn't give a damn about it's the sharing of personal info like real names,face pics,Facebook details,phone numbers that is the bigger issue. And I know my real name and face pics have been shown by a certain person on here when she decided to take the hump against me .

I get that verification acts as a kind of safety feature but in the same way I'm more interested in having less experiences on here while trying to minimize exposure than opening myself up to lots of experiences and verifications.

Physical safety is less of a concern for me but I understand why it might be important to women and other people who might be from a marginalized group.

tipperary

I just know I have been in this life for years now and met hundreds of people.

If I should judge all of them only based upon who they verified and/or who verified them o then I should just simply leave the website.

Instead if it happens, i will always try to get my personal opinion based upon what I experience. There are just very few exemption to the above.

Anto

my bed to your just ask

There are several well known forum personalities who have messaged other people on here looking for information on others and on me as well so yes damn right I will avoid people who show veris by those as I don't want to be involved in the bullshit that can and usually does follow after. as my mum use to say when there Finished talking about you they will take about someone else

Talking I couldn't give a damn about it's the sharing of personal info like real names,face pics,Facebook details,phone numbers that is the bigger issue. And I know my real name and face pics have been shown by a certain person on here when she decided to take the hump against me .

"

I'm am very to sorry to hear that and that person should be ashame of there self

Somewhere in Co. Down

"For us, we couldn't care less who's fucked you if we want to fuck you 

The verification trails can be helpful in that regard surely "

And how do you know they don't practice safe sex ? By pics on their profiles or by word of mouth on here.Pics can often be them with someone regular that they trust lots of pics with others well that's different I suppose.Just because people don't practice safe sex with one person it doesn't mean they won't with someone else.Anytime you fuck someone new you are taking a risk with your sexual health .Condoms don't stop all diseases and testing is only as good as the day you did it or the last person you shagged after all beforehand.

In the end I suppose people take notice of veris for all different reasons and there is no right or wrong way about it either.People make up their own mind like they do on everything else that they deem acceptable or not on here in making a decision to meet others.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"For us, we couldn't care less who's fucked you if we want to fuck you 

The verification trails can be helpful in that regard surely

And how do you know they don't practice safe sex ? By pics on their profiles or by word of mouth on here.Pics can often be them with someone regular that they trust lots of pics with others well that's different I suppose.Just because people don't practice safe sex with one person it doesn't mean they won't with someone else.Anytime you fuck someone new you are taking a risk with your sexual health .Condoms don't stop all diseases and testing is only as good as the day you did it or the last person you shagged after all beforehand.

In the end I suppose people take notice of veris for all different reasons and there is no right or wrong way about it either.People make up their own mind like they do on everything else that they deem acceptable or not on here in making a decision to meet others. "

Exactly this. Use veris. Dont use veris. Use fab however fits your way

tipperary

"The verification trails can be helpful in that regard surely

In the end I suppose people take notice of veris for all different reasons and there is no right or wrong way about it either.People make up their own mind like they do on everything else that they deem acceptable or not on here in making a decision to meet others. "

This much better said and make much more sense explained in this way

" basically it's Impossible for a single person to get a meet on here with no Verifications but if they have verification it easy for them to get blocked so there no wining lol

Yeah... Doesn't matter what is done... People have so much free time they have to spend it judging... But then you start discovering triple standards... "

There is a difference between judging people and using one's judgement. We all use our judgement here - and IRL - every single time we make a decision and everyone will have different criteria

"Some people use verifications as padding and protection.

They have amazing profiles that at first glance should have no problem getting meets. However they are on first name terms with quite a few people who have caused all sorts of issues for other women on here and are resident forum trolls going back years.

That protects them from being targeted but also allows them to launch a few grenades themselves through these shit stirrers.

Strangely, despite having these amazingly nice profiles they rarely get repeat meets and have been the cause of some well known male fabbers having to leave the site.

It's one of the reasons a lot of other women won't meet guys who have anything to do with the little darlings. "

Do you mean (The Clique) lol

Exactly this. Use veris. Dont use veris. Use fab however fits your way

100% this just as I've said before regarding your profile, your pics, who you meet who you don't, why are people so focused on how people use fab and what they do or don't, if it doesn't affect you leave them at it.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

At the end of the day, each of us can make decisions on whether we will or won’t meet someone. Whether that reason is ridiculous to someone else, really doesn’t matter.

You do you and stop worrying about what others are doing and thinking.

"Exactly this. Use veris. Dont use veris. Use fab however fits your way

100% this just as I've said before regarding your profile, your pics, who you meet who you don't, why are people so focused on how people use fab and what they do or don't, if it doesn't affect you leave them at it."

Well said

"At the end of the day, each of us can make decisions on whether we will or won’t meet someone. Whether that reason is ridiculous to someone else, really doesn’t matter.

You do you and stop worrying about what others are doing and thinking. "

Well said also

"At the end of the day, each of us can make decisions on whether we will or won’t meet someone. Whether that reason is ridiculous to someone else, really doesn’t matter.

You do you and stop worrying about what others are doing and thinking. "

Exactly

You do you and stop worrying about what others are doing and thinking.

Exactly "

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Beside the blocking that directly results from above, others might simply be aware who those shit stirrers are and avoid them like the pest.

Nail on the head DH !"

I think I've had a very naive existence on Fab.I dont go to parties, or socialise in the swinging community, so I've been blissfully unaware of any drama or intrigue.

Belfast

Nail on the head DH !

I think I've had a very naive existence on Fab.I dont go to parties, or socialise in the swinging community, so I've been blissfully unaware of any drama or intrigue. "

You don't need to do any of that to find it. I don't go to parties, been to 2 socials,my entire fab circle is in single digits and I don't do hearsay. I only ever speak about personal experience on here. It's easy to block and move on. Unfortunately some people just don't understand the word no and it's a red rag to a bull.

By *tslife222Man  over a year ago

by the sea louth

Always the voice of reason from Doghunter

They block ya then they block ya they have every right too its their choice... They doin ya a favour means ya more time finding people who don't give a flying feck about numbers and are out for similar fun times.

Let them rest in their what you ,even I, would describe as imaginary moral high ground and have fun meeting the fun crew

[Removed by poster at 21/07/22 03:03:11]

The ones who block because someone is verified by a person they are avoiding well to be fair that is justified reason.

Maybe they just don't wanna bring certain drama their way and easiest way is block any connection to it.

So can understand that stance and I wouldn't take it personal

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Can understand the OP’s frustration. They are obviously coming from a perspective where they take everyone on their own merits and a genuine desire to be treated the same.

We would share their view that every meet takes on its own dynamic. We’ve heard of past playmates we were sure would be well suited to each other not hit it off and vice versa.

Verifications are vital for us for other reasons but wouldn’t judge someone on who they’ve slept with in real life or on here.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"I don't bother with them verifications and yes i find out for myself. "

I get the "take everyone on their own merits" argument.

But if its a tool some people use to narrow down the selection and help vet meets then that's perfectly acceptable too.

Lots of people use different methods that others wouldnt.

Must send face pic

Must be verified

Must be recently play verified

Must be over 7ft tall

Etc.. etc...

Its just another one on the list

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I get the "take everyone on their own merits" argument.

But if its a tool some people use to narrow down the selection and help vet meets then that's perfectly acceptable too.

Lots of people use different methods that others wouldnt.

Must send face pic

Must be verified

Must be recently play verified

Must be over 7ft tall

Etc.. etc...

Its just another one on the list"

Over 7ft tall - they're seriously diminishing their pool of choice...unless arriving on stilts counts

I got a lot of hate due to the fact that a TV had reviewed me and couples were saying you've been with this person. If they had read the review, they would have seen that I met the lovely person at a meet and greet.

Dont put a lot of faith on the review system.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Why do I never hear any of the tea

Why do I never hear any of the tea "

Because we are all too old to know what that means!

» Add a new message to this topic