FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No show for meeting

No show for meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's interesting to observe the complaints from women on here saying men are rude and men don't turn up. Had planned a meeting two weeks ago with a woman on here. No show. Couldn't get away from work. So today another meeting planned for a coffee. No show and am ow blocked. I really don't mind as my self esteem is good but if you are not going to show up at least have the manners to cancel by message. A little politeness goes a long way. Any nice ladies free for a coffee or a drink over the next two weeks. Im on holidays but staying at home in Dublin. Might travel to Connemeara or Cork for a few days.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell me about it.. 2 Saturdays ago I had a car meet with a certain lady, everything went swimmingly, sexting all week video and pic's, agreed to meet at mine on Saturday night at 8 on Thursday, then radio silence on Friday and Saturday despite myself asking what the story was, finally to be blocked on Sunday evening, if ever there was nsa fun that was it, its the nature of sites like these..

[Removed by poster at 25/07/22 22:01:43]

On the plus side I've found the best cappuccino in South Dublin. Real chocolate shavings sprinkled on top rather than sprinkled CoCo.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

"On the plus side I've found the best cappuccino in South Dublin. Real chocolate shavings sprinkled on top rather than sprinkled CoCo."
you are asking the wrong ladies

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Last minute cold feet: it's a possibility

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

Ghosting is... disappointing, to say the least.

I think some people legitimately get too scared/nervous to take the final step to meet in person... And then hide/block out of embarrassment and perhaps fear of publicly being shamed on here

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Sadly, it is a part of fab for everyone. Block her back and then move on. Best of luck on your fab journey

" Last-minute cold feet: it's a possibility

"

Cold feet-twice! It's no big deal so let's park it. As I said I now know where to get a good cappuccino in South Dublin now so it's a win on some levels.

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

It's happens on the regular just gotta find genuine people to meet them and talk more and get to know a person a little better...before going going down the wanna coffee or meet route too quick will scare people off...everyone has many options of who to meet stand out from the crowd as such x

"On the plus side I've found the best cappuccino in South Dublin. Real chocolate shavings sprinkled on top rather than sprinkled CoCo."

Now your talking!!!

Whats the name of the coffee shop?

And sorry for the no show/timewaster!!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Unfortunately this happens alot on here ive been cancelled on a few times recently even last minute without explanation as i was about to head out the door and this was for a weekend, it's tough but ye just block and move on which i did and was lucky to meet someone amazing last weekend

"Unfortunately this happens alot on here ive been cancelled on a few times recently even last minute without explanation as i was about to head out the door and this was for a weekend, it's tough but ye just block and move on which i did and was lucky to meet someone amazing last weekend "

Yeah been stood up many time with lady saying she visit my county ahhhh maybe one day

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

In fairness someone sounds as though they're wined up.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Good people of Ireland, I apologise for saying I was going to be there and I'm really in the Uk. Please forgive me for standing you all up.

I had a glance at the news headlines. Have I missed something? No reports of Belfast being relocated from the island of Ireland to somewhere else overnight.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"

Anyone can go to a party unless everyone that runs parties has a profile blocked from going to their parties ...."

"

Anyone can go to a party unless everyone that runs parties has a profile blocked from going to their parties ....

"

I dont wanna go to yer partys iv never asked anyone to go to there partys

"I had a glance at the news headlines. Have I missed something? No reports of Belfast being relocated from the island of Ireland to somewhere else overnight."

It's the Northern Ireland protocol......

You didn't think a cool name like that was just policy on a paper? NOOOOOOO

They upped and heli lifted the whole fucking thing and dropped it next to Wales

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"

Anyone can go to a party unless everyone that runs parties has a profile blocked from going to their parties ....

I dont wanna go to yer partys iv never asked anyone to go to there partys "

I was at one ....you were outside actually trying to get in according to your posts on the night ....

"I had a glance at the news headlines. Have I missed something? No reports of Belfast being relocated from the island of Ireland to somewhere else overnight."
Belfast is in the UK bud try keep up man lol

"

I dont wanna go to yer partys iv never asked anyone to go to there partys and where was this lol

I was at one ....you were outside actually trying to get in according to your posts on the night ...."

"

I dont wanna go to yer partys iv never asked anyone to go to there partys and where was this lol

I was at one ....you were outside actually trying to get in according to your posts on the night ...."

where was this then

"I had a glance at the news headlines. Have I missed something? No reports of Belfast being relocated from the island of Ireland to somewhere else overnight.

It's the Northern Ireland protocol......

You didn't think a cool name like that was just policy on a paper? NOOOOOOO

They upped and heli lifted the whole fucking thing and dropped it next to Wales"

lol

Anyways I got to go glad we all had a bit craic sure it brighten up my morning love u guys bye x

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Standing someone up can only happen when plans have been made. Just because someone puts the feelers out to go somewhere and didn't find anyone capturing their interest, then decided to go elsewhere is no one's business. Spitting the dummy just adds someone to alot more people's Blocklist....