FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women with tv/ts on their profile meets

Women with tv/ts on their profile meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exi42 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

around

Just a query from a tv.. I've come across lots of women and couples with tv/ts 18 to 99 on their profiles as a meet preference but every single one I contact never reply and usually delete the msg. If not interested then why do people put it up. Confusing and disappointing tbh. Love some feedback please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a query from a tv.. I've come across lots of women and couples with tv/ts 18 to 99 on their profiles as a meet preference but every single one I contact never reply and usually delete the msg. If not interested then why do people put it up. Confusing and disappointing tbh. Love some feedback please "

A lot don't realise they can change that or they don't on joining, I've chatted to people and when mentioned they go change the details

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont think they take the time to create a accurate profile and just tick all the boxes

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

We like them

around

"We like them "
thank you

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Just a query from a tv.. I've come across lots of women and couples with tv/ts 18 to 99 on their profiles as a meet preference but every single one I contact never reply and usually delete the msg. If not interested then why do people put it up. Confusing and disappointing tbh. Love some feedback please

A lot don't realise they can change that or they don't on joining, I've chatted to people and when mentioned they go change the details"

And profile compatibility. You just may not meet their criteria and most women here delete those messages unread after having looked at your profile, same as they would with anyone else contacting them whom they feel don't match what they're looking for.

Best of luck...

around

They don't even check the profile, just delete so I've stopped even trying

By *oxy_xxxWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"They don't even check the profile, just delete so I've stopped even trying "

Of course they check the profile out. I looked at your profile and it doesn't tell me enough. Not even a pic to tempt someone into messaging you.

Dublin

"They don't even check the profile, just delete so I've stopped even trying "

A lot of us are in stealth mode looking at profiles so how can you really know? (I've even checked yours out...)

If they're interested in TV/TS and it's not an error on the profile, then you can rest assured - they have most definitely checked out your profile!

around

Ok so what type of photo gets attention?

Dublin

"Ok so what type of photo gets attention?"

Different people, different tastes... what do you want to "say" with your pictures and profile, who are you, who are your target audience, what are you looking for (metaphorically speaking)?

It's your shop window for others to see if they're interested. There's loads of threads on how to improve your profile and what kind of pics are attractive to various people...most important is (for me) - be yourself...

around

"Ok so what type of photo gets attention?

Different people, different tastes... what do you want to "say" with your pictures and profile, who are you, who are your target audience, what are you looking for (metaphorically speaking)?

It's your shop window for others to see if they're interested. There's loads of threads on how to improve your profile and what kind of pics are attractive to various people...most important is (for me) - be yourself..."

thanks so much

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

There might also be the issue that CDs and TVs are on the same category as transsexuals. It's not really the same but fab treats them as such.

And maybe some people are just into one, but not the other.

Dublin

It's your shop window for others to see if they're interested. There's loads of threads on how to improve your profile and what kind of pics are attractive to various people...most important is (for me) - be yourself... thanks so much "

You're very welcome, best of luck finding what you're looking for

By *oxy_xxxWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

It's your shop window for others to see if they're interested. There's loads of threads on how to improve your profile and what kind of pics are attractive to various people...most important is (for me) - be yourself..."

Yes exactly

By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

"Just a query from a tv.. I've come across lots of women and couples with tv/ts 18 to 99 on their profiles as a meet preference but every single one I contact never reply and usually delete the msg. If not interested then why do people put it up. Confusing and disappointing tbh. Love some feedback please "

Majority of men have same issue

around

"Just a query from a tv.. I've come across lots of women and couples with tv/ts 18 to 99 on their profiles as a meet preference but every single one I contact never reply and usually delete the msg. If not interested then why do people put it up. Confusing and disappointing tbh. Love some feedback please

Majority of men have same issue"

don't doubt it

» Add a new message to this topic