FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Curvy v large

Curvy v large

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *somfuntime OP   Couple  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

When does curvy end and large begin? Some on here describe themselves as curvy when they are clearly on the larger side and at the same time others describe as large when they are only marginally curvy. Is it just self consciousness that dictates

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onagooddayMan  over a year ago

Galway

"When does curvy end and large begin? Some on here describe themselves as curvy when they are clearly on the larger side and at the same time others describe as large when they are only marginally curvy. Is it just self consciousness that dictates "

for me curvy is women with onaturall curves any size a 14 or below, then you have big which I would nor class any of the above and then this new fabulous which is 14 and beyond now thats my personal opinion please take as my option and not as fact or argument or offensive! cheers and thanks .

Galway

"When does curvy end and large begin? Some on here describe themselves as curvy when they are clearly on the larger side and at the same time others describe as large when they are only marginally curvy. Is it just self consciousness that dictates

for me curvy is women with onaturall curves any size a 14 or below, then you have big which I would nor class any of the above and then this new fabulous which is 14 and beyond now thats my personal opinion please take as my option and not as fact or argument or offensive! cheers and thanks . "

sorry 16 and above was ment to say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gotta love labels, what us Curvy to you might not be curvy to someone else.

I've seen athletic used on profiles, what's athletic I'm not athletic but I can deaflift 100kg

I'm curvy but I also have fat, I've skinny legs but I have fat.

Think people need to spend less time worrying about labels etc and just enjoy what you like and stop worrying about what other people use to describe themselves.

Galway

I agree I would describe my self as avage personally but I was told I should use athletic. each to there own what ever makes you happy I suppose. but i most definitely see the op point of view I have seen good few profiles that I would have to agree with op on are not curves and seen athletic that are not. just be true to your self there some one out there for everybody some men prefer some extra cushion for pushing.lol but if Wana good body like anything in life work hard for it.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I consider myself as curvy

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have found people have different definitions of what each means and no matter how you describe yourself you will be told it's wrong by someone who thinks their definition is the right one. I've wobbly bits and I've described myself as curvy I was told I shouldn't as it wasn't right,so I said large that seemingly is wrong as well went for fabulous well that was me just being cheeky so I now have average down.And I'm not changing it again .Anyone who looks at my pics anyhow will have a good idea about my size because you can't hide the wobbly bits no matter how much you try

Pictures that give an idea of the full body are essential in our book, then we can make our own decision on whether or not we find someone physically attractive, irrespective of how they describe themselves.

There is no line where curvy ends because its a made up term.

Different people will have very different views and definitions of it which is absolute fine.

Absolute cuntbags however tell other people their definition of this utterly meaningless body descriptor is wrong and that they don't fit it.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

I think this is a place where people can describe themselves as they wish, telling people what they are and aren’t is the road to ruin

For example the amount of fellas with big dick or stud in their usernames and what they are in reality is often quite different

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

They are all open to interpretation so I never worry how others describe themselves.

For me it's a way of describing attitude.

I don't go to the gym or workout and couldn't run the length of myself but I use the term athletic because I decided when I joined I was never going to refer to myself as average again.

It's even mentioned in my bio about having an athletic mind.

I am down as curvy on my profile. Is it correct? Yes to some and no to others. lol

I have wobbly bits but hey there is more to me or any person than their body and looks.

I am always clear about my size. My private pics show more of my body and if the chat etc is right I might show them. I have yet to be told I have described my body size wrongly.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Meh... choose yourself and respect others rights to choose for themselves also. Telling someone that they chose wrong would be a dick move.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I met a guy who was pissed when he saw I’m a size 12/14 as I had curvy on my profile. I’ve a small waist but hips and a bum. I’ve got average written now but my man thinks I’m skinny

You’re never gonna please everyone. Just get them to stand beside a remote control or can of shaving foam. Then you can compare

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Meh... choose yourself and respect others rights to choose for themselves also. Telling someone that they chose wrong would be a dick move."

You're soooo wrong

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Meh... choose yourself and respect others rights to choose for themselves also. Telling someone that they chose wrong would be a dick move.

You're soooo wrong "

What's new

By *ysticalWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I am curve 18/20 in clothes size.i have big belly big bum and titts but I very happy in my body so I never put labels on who I am so I just said I fabulous xx

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

If the smile and twinkle in the eyes is there. Who cares

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

Is it a big deal! I definitely consider myself as larger but also love myself on days and hate myself. It’s in the eye of whomever is looking!xRx

By *ady ChatterleyWoman  over a year ago

Athlone

I have myself down as ample.. its the way I see myself...People can decide what they want after that..

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

"I have myself down as ample.. its the way I see myself...People can decide what they want after that.."

Amen!

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

"Gotta love labels, what us Curvy to you might not be curvy to someone else.

I've seen athletic used on profiles, what's athletic I'm not athletic but I can deaflift 100kg

I'm curvy but I also have fat, I've skinny legs but I have fat.

Think people need to spend less time worrying about labels etc and just enjoy what you like and stop worrying about what other people use to describe themselves."

Definitely agree with this. At the end of the day. If two people like each other. Then that's the best recipe for great sex.

Matt Cameron, Keith Moon, Tony Williams, Joey Jordanson, Tony Coleman, Matt Abts, Tom Osander, Neil Peart and the gent that is Nicko McBrain are all labelled differently, playing varying styles of music which some people enjoy and others don't get whatsoever.

At the end of the day they are all in their own individual ways fantastic drummers.

It is not about the style of drumming they are labelled with, but rather all about the various beats they keep and how they compliment those they play with.

It is the same with our physical appearance to me. We can label ourselves whatever way we wish to. Other people may have a totally different opinion altogether.

At the end of the day we all walk to our own beat and regardless of our shape or size and what label we attach it to our appearance, there will be some people who will never pay any attention to us at all whilst others appreciate see us as perfect.

What we may describe ourselves as and what others see are not always the same thing.

"Matt Cameron, Keith Moon, Tony Williams, Joey Jordanson, Tony Coleman, Matt Abts, Tom Osander, Neil Peart and the gent that is Nicko McBrain are all labelled differently, playing varying styles of music which some people enjoy and others don't get whatsoever.

At the end of the day they are all in their own individual ways fantastic drummers.

It is not about the style of drumming they are labelled with, but rather all about the various beats they keep and how they compliment those they play with.

It is the same with our physical appearance to me. We can label ourselves whatever way we wish to. Other people may have a totally different opinion altogether.

At the end of the day we all walk to our own beat and regardless of our shape or size and what label we attach it to our appearance, there will be some people who will never pay any attention to us at all whilst others appreciate see us as perfect.

What we may describe ourselves as and what others see are not always the same thing.

"

This 100% and I think it applies to all of life from our personalities, our work ethics our morals , our likes and dislikes. I really wish people would stop stressing and judging people by labels its exhausting. We like what we like, I like tea and I like coffee but I don't drink mill but I don't judge anyone that does. Most people are their own worst critics and its noone business what we call ourselves.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I ain't curvy I've no ass no waist skinny ankles big boobs and plenty if wobble bits. I'm not large I'm just

simple fabulous as me

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"I ain't curvy I've no ass no waist skinny ankles big boobs and plenty if wobble bits. I'm not large I'm just

simple fabulous as me "

Youre a sexy biiiiiatch my friend and all kinds of fabulous

This topic shouldn't be allowed on fab, body shaming, we all have a preference , and respect it, and those asking for a man with a certain dick size ... its so disrespectful.. it's just my opinion

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"This topic shouldn't be allowed on fab, body shaming, we all have a preference , and respect it, and those asking for a man with a certain dick size ... its so disrespectful.. it's just my opinion "

I couldn't find any body shaming on this thread. There's a rather broad consens that those are just stupid labels, its definition vary widely and that they are useless.

Does it really matter. If you like someone, you like THEM! Not the description of themselves

"Does it really matter. If you like someone, you like THEM! Not the description of themselves "

Well said

By *somfuntime OP   Couple  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

This was never a question on labelling anybody and apologies if anyone misinterpreted it as so. It was more about how people describe themselves on fab and then the reality not being what you expected. It applies to all the categories we use in our profiles. At the end of the day I suppose a picture is worth a thousand words.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"I ain't curvy I've no ass no waist skinny ankles big boobs and plenty if wobble bits. I'm not large I'm just

simple fabulous as me "

Ya forgot an excellent kisser

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Who cares its just more to love

Curvy isn't a size. If you have curves you're curvy. If someone wants to describe themselves as curvy they can go right ahead. These descriptors do not have set parameters.

What I don't get is, if you can clearly see that someone who describes themselves as curvy does not fit your definition of that, and is then not what you're looking for, why not just move on?

I'm fat, large, ample, voluptuous...whatever way you want to describe me, but I'm also curvy. They aren't mutually exclusive things.

If someone isnt your type that's fine. There's no point bellyaching about something which is entirely subjective anyway when you can just move on and concentrate on those who are your type.

Curvy isn't a size. If you have curves you're curvy. If someone wants to describe themselves as curvy they can go right ahead. These descriptors do not have set parameters.

What I don't get is, if you can clearly see that someone who describes themselves as curvy does not fit your definition of that, and is then not what you're looking for, why not just move on?

I'm fat, large, ample, voluptuous...whatever way you want to describe me, but I'm also curvy. They aren't mutually exclusive things.

If someone isnt your type that's fine. There's no point bellyaching about something which is entirely subjective anyway when you can just move on and concentrate on those who are your type.

By *iegotescobarMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

Curvy is great any curvy woman wanna meet

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Large bbw is what I describe myself only cause am 5ft10 and got a belly and thighs that touch and overflowing curves and I've also got wobbly bits aswell! And ample boobs...

All really depends what your looking for I suppose...its really a preference of what you like or don't like! So why would you go for someone you don't like? Beats me....even us bigger ladies have preferences and that's ok too...

"When does curvy end and large begin? Some on here describe themselves as curvy when they are clearly on the larger side and at the same time others describe as large when they are only marginally curvy. Is it just self consciousness that dictates "

I try not to put labels on members of the opposite sex

"When does curvy end and large begin? Some on here describe themselves as curvy when they are clearly on the larger side and at the same time others describe as large when they are only marginally curvy. Is it just self consciousness that dictates

I try not to put labels on members of the opposite sex"

But labels of your own sex is it not the same thing?

[Removed by poster at 29/07/22 11:57:41]

"Curvy isn't a size. If you have curves you're curvy. If someone wants to describe themselves as curvy they can go right ahead. These descriptors do not have set parameters.

"

Well said!!!

I have large curves

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I have large curves "
The individual choice what they liked to be called apart from gorgeous

Interesting topic this

Is curvy not considered bbw these days I thought it was for a long time but now it’s all different like anything above curvy I’d class as size sexy,but curvy and bbw have big boobs and ass and hips and like toned in other areas but still mad attractive x

By *eeisbackMan  over a year ago

westmeath

Each to there own tbh. My definition of curvy vs big is different to others. So theres no right or wrong. We all have our preferences like, we have different tastes and types that were attracted too. But personally from my view i see Alot on here as curvy that should be big or average as is athletic should be average. It sounds shallow when you say your only into slim/toned but thats just my type/taste. I love gym and constantly trying to better my body . So I like the same

After all if we were the same it would be a weird boring world.

"When does curvy end and large begin? ? "

Think Jennifer Lopez and Gemma Collins.

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However one might describe it … I do have a thing for those ladies with curves, wobbly bits, muffin tops, etc … but more important than the body description, is that they’re comfortable in their skin and confident with their body shape.

» Add a new message to this topic