FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pic

Face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildjonny2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick / cork

A question for the ladies… do you like it when a guy has a face pic as his profile pic? Is that a turn off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I actually prefer the mystery and get chatting and i love a good blind date if the chemistry/connection is there. A few months back this happened and it was amazing not once d did we even ask for a face picture. Had mind fucked a few times before actually meeting it was unreal.

By *ex coupleCouple  over a year ago

wexford

"A question for the ladies… do you like it when a guy has a face pic as his profile pic? Is that a turn off?"

Depends on the face pic

If people are comfortable posting their pic fair play. However for me Ireland is still a small community and too many nosy people out there

By *ildjonny2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick / cork

Fair enough… was thinking that ! Lack of messages etc lol

I've seen some people say they don't like it because they worry the person won't be discreet if they are that comfortable showing their presence here.

I don't have a face pic on public display due to having a face for the radio lol. Nah once I get to know someone I've no issues with a face pic at all but gotta have a little mystery first I think

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

"I don't have a face pic on public display due to having a face for the radio lol. Nah once I get to know someone I've no issues with a face pic at all but gotta have a little mystery first I think"

Pretty much same as this tbf

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

"However for me Ireland is still a small community and too many nosy people out there"

Ireland is actually a very small place tbh.

I was chatting with someone recently and we were able to identify mutual people in another county just by a random comment made with no intention.

For many people privacy is a must and alot of people don't get it.

In short, for every one decent person you willeet, there is always another out there ready to ruin you.

By *amiero29Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

"However for me Ireland is still a small community and too many nosy people out there

Ireland is actually a very small place tbh.

I was chatting with someone recently and we were able to identify mutual people in another county just by a random comment made with no intention.

For many people privacy is a must and alot of people don't get it.

In short, for every one decent person you willeet, there is always another out there ready to ruin you.

"

This is it entirely! I've seen some folks say to send a face pic with the first message. No way would I do that to a total stranger here. Let's chat and talk first, then we can go there

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

"I've seen some people say they don't like it because they worry the person won't be discreet if they are that comfortable showing their presence here."

Have to admit this thought would cross our minds when we see face pics publicly displayed. It would be a concern of ours that their openness about swinging could also extend to loose lips (the type that sink ships) about physical interactions.

On the other hand, in our experience some are less stringent about anonymity due to lack of local connections (foreigners) and others have conveyed a level of maturity (+ experience) in messages that allays our initial concerns.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"I've seen some people say they don't like it because they worry the person won't be discreet if they are that comfortable showing their presence here.

Have to admit this thought would cross our minds when we see face pics publicly displayed. It would be a concern of ours that their openness about swinging could also extend to loose lips (the type that sink ships) about physical interactions.

On the other hand, in our experience some are less stringent about anonymity due to lack of local connections (foreigners) and others have conveyed a level of maturity (+ experience) in messages that allays our initial concerns."

I actually hadn’t thought of it that way but can certainly see why people would.

Personally I’m not on POF or timber or any of those, and although I have no problem with people knowing what I look like, or that I’m here, I wouldn’t be posting any public face pics, I think it’s perhaps the anonymity that I like about the place…..

Plus you’d probably see a better head on a pint of cider……..

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

I have had many debates about this over the years.

In my experience in the scene most members of the community want discretion and having a face pic on show is not very discrete.

It's your perogative of course, but I believe that face pics are better in private pics or sending them privately in messages.

B x

Face pics not on show I totally understand

I admire those that do and respect their choice to do so.

In communication with someone privately for me a face pic is essential in establishing what happens next. It doesn't guarantee that it's a meet when face pics are exchanged either.

I really don't get profile's expecting to meet people without a face pic exchange. I'm not interested in meeting people from the neck down no matter how they look on here

Discretion is a two way street.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

We no longer exchange face pics since we learned of a guy who had a large collection of couples and ladies face pics stored on his phone (including ours).

If it means people won't meet us as a result, then so be it.

» Add a new message to this topic