FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sex cinema today

Sex cinema today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ll about fun time OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Wmeath

Anyone been to sweet sensation what's it like thinking of glam World later or sweet sensation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardon69Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

Sweet sensations is tiny,when I ventured in there was 2 or 3 glory hole booths used as storage and after that 3 rows of seats and one screen...I would do a better job converting my sitting room into a sex cinema with a 24inch portable tv

Ohh I forgot to add the male shop assistant wanking in the staff office/kitchen facing into the sex shop was off putting

As for Glamworld I think it's already been reviewed 100's of times....if you have a fetish for stale piss it's the place to go.

I would recommend Brief Encounters in Cork, clean,roomy,has lockers and a few play areas

By *layoneandallMan  over a year ago

dublin

Would love to joins you wherever you go

By *ll about fun time OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Wmeath

Sadly were in Dublin

By *hiteKniteMan  over a year ago

Nearby

I’ve had some good encounters with couples in Glamworld. It’s not as bad as some people on here make out. Big enough with plenty of seating options and more private areas. It definitely did t smell of stale piss last time I was there

By *ac1234Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Is glamword just full of lads most of the time or what?

By *hiteKniteMan  over a year ago

Nearby

"Is glamword just full of lads most of the time or what? "

Most of the time yeah, but couples do visit

By *ac1234Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Sure what do ya even do if it’s only lads there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sweet sensations is tiny,when I ventured in there was 2 or 3 glory hole booths used as storage and after that 3 rows of seats and one screen...I would do a better job converting my sitting room into a sex cinema with a 24inch portable tv

Ohh I forgot to add the male shop assistant wanking in the staff office/kitchen facing into the sex shop was off putting

As for Glamworld I think it's already been reviewed 100's of times....if you have a fetish for stale piss it's the place to go.

I would recommend Brief Encounters in Cork, clean,roomy,has lockers and a few play areas"

I did not know this till now, always find it awkward going in a sex shop lmao...would love to experience this tho...woul u have to ask? sorry new to all this haha is this by dane or camden?

» Add a new message to this topic