FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Should attached guys just leave fab

Should attached guys just leave fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Genuine question do you think there's anything on here for attached guys who's partner doesn't know they are on here or should we just leave fab?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

There’s something for everyone on here but if you’re getting frustrated with the place, take some time out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone for everyone. But your 25 wat to young to be tied down, go live your life

Is that not trying too have your cake and eat it you should tell your partner what your doing and see where you go from there If she’s ok with it great if not she’ll decide what she wants after all she is your partner as regards too fab that’s your choice

L

Got into something relatively young and can't get out of it right now I know it's not forever but it's not in a position to be ended right now If that makes sense

By *nthonydebarraMan  over a year ago

Clare , limerick

"Someone for everyone. But your 25 wat to young to be tied down, go live your life"

Fact!!!

"Got into something relatively young and can't get out of it right now I know it's not forever but it's not in a position to be ended right now If that makes sense"

The fact you say it's not forever, get out for both your sakes

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

"Genuine question do you think there's anything on here for attached guys who's partner doesn't know they are on here or should we just leave fab? "

You're 25 and cheating on your partner?

Yes

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

(popcorn)

You do you.

Don’t let anyone else judge what y decisions you make and asking on here is only gonna bring out the dicks.

Good luck.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

There is plenty for attached women so why not attached guys?

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The key is not to be judgemental of others; sort your own life out.

Life is a rich tapestry; this site has a phenomenally wide range of people which is what makes it enjoyable and intrinsically interesting.

"Genuine question do you think there's anything on here for attached guys who's partner doesn't know they are on here or should we just leave fab? "

Fair play to your honesty OP

What do you think yourself?

Its really only your own experience you can speak from as everyone is different.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Genuine question do you think there's anything on here for attached guys who's partner doesn't know they are on here or should we just leave fab?

Its really only your own experience you can speak from as everyone is different."

The Na of yunnan people don’t marry, In that culture everybody just gets on with life no judge mental people and live happily ever after , Maybe marriage doesn’t work anymore ?

So true

"Genuine question do you think there's anything on here for attached guys who's partner doesn't know they are on here or should we just leave fab?

Its really only your own experience you can speak from as everyone is different.The Na of yunnan people don’t marry, In that culture everybody just gets on with life no judge mental people and live happily ever after , Maybe marriage doesn’t work anymore ? "

We agree but it’s not going too work if your married or not if your deceiving your partner well it will end in tears if not for you then the little ones that are there or not but for me I’ve told my partner what I want too do and I get it not everyone is in the same place so for us we think you should have a chat with your partner and either ye both decide too go yer separate ways

Eh, IMO the majority of single male profiles aren't, at least you are upfront about it so people who don't wish to partake in the deceit of partners have a choice. The rest of it is up to you.

"Someone for everyone. But your 25 wat to young to be tied down, go live your life"

That’s not entirely true. What if you find someone you truly love and connect with at that age do you dump them just to sleep around ?

I know plenty of people in their mid to late 30’s who have settled for less just to be in a relationship/married. You can’t put an age on finding your life partner

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I’m guessing there’s youngsters involved and no chance of co parenting together nicely ? But If theres any way possible leave the relationship as it’s not worth the years of misery that’s coming down the line .

Tipperary

"Someone for everyone. But your 25 wat to young to be tied down, go live your life

That’s not entirely true. What if you find someone you truly love and connect with at that age do you dump them just to sleep around ?

I know plenty of people in their mid to late 30’s who have settled for less just to be in a relationship/married. You can’t put an age on finding your life partner "

everyones different. I’m in my 30s now and still freely enjoying life. The thought of a19/20 yo being in a life long relationship with the one person, I couldn’t fathom. As I said though, everybody’s different and what fits one person won’t fit the other.

"Someone for everyone. But your 25 wat to young to be tied down, go live your life

I know plenty of people in their mid to late 30’s who have settled for less just to be in a relationship/married. You can’t put an age on finding your life partner everyones different. I’m in my 30s now and still freely enjoying life. The thought of a19/20 yo being in a life long relationship with the one person, I couldn’t fathom. As I said though, everybody’s different and what fits one person won’t fit the other. "

Each to their own alright but OP is 25 not 19/20.

You’ll find the further you go in to your 30’s the standard drops, baggage increases and selection choice vastly decreases.

I know plenty of people in their mid to late 30’s who have settled for less just to be in a relationship/married. You can’t put an age on finding your life partner "

But if its your life partner why you sleeping around? I've always been single but I've see plenty of people who got together in their 20s, had kids and now are separated because they were never happy, it's sad. I hadn't a clue what I wanted at 25 and its a lot different to what I want at 48.

At 25 your life is all ahead of you I just think go enjoy it, take chances, travel etc

Tipperary

I know plenty of people in their mid to late 30’s who have settled for less just to be in a relationship/married. You can’t put an age on finding your life partner everyones different. I’m in my 30s now and still freely enjoying life. The thought of a19/20 yo being in a life long relationship with the one person, I couldn’t fathom. As I said though, everybody’s different and what fits one person won’t fit the other.

You’ll find the further you go in to your 30’s the standard drops, baggage increases and selection choice vastly decreases. "

he could be in a relationship years, he’s 25 now. I just find in life, especially the younger you are, stay single and you have no ties to anything. The worlds your oyster and you can do what you like.

I know plenty of people in their mid to late 30’s who have settled for less just to be in a relationship/married. You can’t put an age on finding your life partner everyones different. I’m in my 30s now and still freely enjoying life. The thought of a19/20 yo being in a life long relationship with the one person, I couldn’t fathom. As I said though, everybody’s different and what fits one person won’t fit the other.

You’ll find the further you go in to your 30’s the standard drops, baggage increases and selection choice vastly decreases. he could be in a relationship years, he’s 25 now. I just find in life, especially the younger you are, stay single and you have no ties to anything. The worlds your oyster and you can do what you like. "

This is a different topic altogether, but an interesting tangent..

Tipperary

You’ll find the further you go in to your 30’s the standard drops, baggage increases and selection choice vastly decreases. he could be in a relationship years, he’s 25 now. I just find in life, especially the younger you are, stay single and you have no ties to anything. The worlds your oyster and you can do what you like.

This is a different topic altogether, but an interesting tangent.."

yep, I think some people settle too quickly and then regret it.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I see my own nieces and nephews in their 20's with no intention of finding a partner, never mind getting married and having kids. Things have changed for the better and society no longer expects people to go down the traditional route. You only have to look on Fab to see how that worked out in the past.

On a separate note, anything that helps reduce the worlds population has to be a good thing, right?

You’ll find the further you go in to your 30’s the standard drops, baggage increases and selection choice vastly decreases. he could be in a relationship years, he’s 25 now. I just find in life, especially the younger you are, stay single and you have no ties to anything. The worlds your oyster and you can do what you like. "

Again each to their own. But with age your opinion may change. Settling down raring kids in your late to mid 30’s will tie you down more in later life than settling down in your mid late 20’s and raring kids. Not to mention your energy levels too !!!

Tipperary

You’ll find the further you go in to your 30’s the standard drops, baggage increases and selection choice vastly decreases. he could be in a relationship years, he’s 25 now. I just find in life, especially the younger you are, stay single and you have no ties to anything. The worlds your oyster and you can do what you like.

Again each to their own. But with age your opinion may change. Settling down raring kids in your late to mid 30’s will tie you down more in later life than settling down in your mid late 20’s and raring kids. Not to mention your energy levels too !!! "

that’s true but I suppose when you’re younger you have options to do more. It’s all twists and roundabouts

Limerick

Again each to their own. But with age your opinion may change. Settling down raring kids in your late to mid 30’s will tie you down more in later life than settling down in your mid late 20’s and raring kids. Not to mention your energy levels too !!! that’s true but I suppose when you’re younger you have options to do more. It’s all twists and roundabouts "

Plus with life experience, you learn what you want in life. In your 20's you really haven't a clue.

Tipperary

Again each to their own. But with age your opinion may change. Settling down raring kids in your late to mid 30’s will tie you down more in later life than settling down in your mid late 20’s and raring kids. Not to mention your energy levels too !!! that’s true but I suppose when you’re younger you have options to do more. It’s all twists and roundabouts

Plus with life experience, you learn what you want in life. In your 20's you really haven't a clue. "

very true

Again each to their own. But with age your opinion may change. Settling down raring kids in your late to mid 30’s will tie you down more in later life than settling down in your mid late 20’s and raring kids. Not to mention your energy levels too !!! that’s true but I suppose when you’re younger you have options to do more. It’s all twists and roundabouts

Plus with life experience, you learn what you want in life. In your 20's you really haven't a clue. "

That’s a very naive outlook. Some people have had more life experience and have went through and dealt with a hell of a lot of stuff in their 20’s than some people will ever have in their lives. Just cos you’re old doesn’t necessarily mean you have sense !!

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Well we are 20 years in the relationship and like all its up and downs ,she knows about me being in the lifestyle but notconfortable yet to join it,and we keep having a very good sex life,probably other type of clubs like the ones in Spain,where you can walk in would help people in this situation.

Tipperary

Plus with life experience, you learn what you want in life. In your 20's you really haven't a clue.

That’s a very naive outlook. Some people have had more life experience and have went through and dealt with a hell of a lot of stuff in their 20’s than some people will ever have in their lives. Just cos you’re old doesn’t necessarily mean you have sense !!

"

that’s also very true. You could be made grow up very quickly in life in relation to what u have to deal with

Limerick

"

That is also true

That is also true "

Not picking holes, just my opinion

"That’s a very naive outlook. Some people have had more life experience and have went through and dealt with a hell of a lot of stuff in their 20’s than some people will ever have in their lives. Just cos you’re old doesn’t necessarily mean you have sense !!"

I fully agree with you on this.

"That’s a very naive outlook. Some people have had more life experience and have went through and dealt with a hell of a lot of stuff in their 20’s than some people will ever have in their lives. Just cos you’re old doesn’t necessarily mean you have sense !!

I fully agree with you on this. "

That’s life eh

By *iblonde78Woman  over a year ago

bustyville

You do you!

People will judge regardless, it's only your opinion & thoughts on it that matters.

Just be careful, there is definitely one female profile on here who is cray cray and went out of her way to expose & hurt previous attached fabbers.

Copied profile pics and send it to family members just because she wanted to!

So be careful and well done for your honest

"You do you!

People will judge regardless, it's only your opinion & thoughts on it that matters.

Just be careful, there is definitely one female profile on here who is cray cray and went out of her way to expose & hurt previous attached fabbers.

So be careful and well done for your honest "

And she's still at it I believe

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

At least you are upfront and honest about being attached. So knowing that it's up to the individuals you are chatting to as to whether they want to meet or not. Here is probaly not the place to ask advice on this topic as lots are adamant you shouldn't be here and this has been debated many many times in the forums. I just prefer people to be upfront and then there are no nasty surprises.

meath

"You do you!

What satisfaction does someone get out of doing this

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I wouldn't leave, but accept that it is going to be tougher. People generally aren't keen to get involved with liars, not to mention any additional potential fallout from the partner finding out.

Tipperary

"You do you!

What satisfaction does someone get out of doing this "

exactly. Destroy an entire family. Yould want to be the lowest of the low

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"You do you!

It's amazing how vindictive and nasty some can be on here though especially with others personal information .The mind boggles at the mentality of some who think it's okay to use it against others. But that's fab there will always be those who do that crap and those that enable them to as well. You can never be too careful about your personal info I've found anyhow on here.

"You do you!

I found posters around a town one day with an attached man’s profile pics, dick pics and fill address and family name on it…

meath

"You do you!

It's amazing how vindictive and nasty some can be on here though especially with others personal information .The mind boggles at the mentality of some who think it's okay to use it against others. But that's fab there will always be those who do that crap and those that enable them to as well. You can never be too careful about your personal info I've found anyhow on here. "

Thats very true Bo as we well know.

Tipperary

I’m also a one big into physical attraction and needing pics but just goes to show what can happen with pictures on here and other sites

bustyville

"You do you!

It's impossible to understand why she would do this....and went to such effort to ensure it did the maximum damage

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"You do you!

It's impossible to understand why she would do this....and went to such effort to ensure it did the maximum damage"

Can u pm the profile please

meath

"You do you!

It's impossible to understand why she would do this....and went to such effort to ensure it did the maximum damage"

She'll get no good from it.

Limerick

"You do you!

Someone with a shit upbringing, low self-esteem, a Sociopath ... numerous explanations. It doesn't surprise me at all.

"You do you!

It's amazing how vindictive and nasty some can be on here though especially with others personal information .The mind boggles at the mentality of some who think it's okay to use it against others. But that's fab there will always be those who do that crap and those that enable them to as well. You can never be too careful about your personal info I've found anyhow on here. "

100%

Somewhere in Co. Down

"You do you!

It's impossible to understand why she would do this....and went to such effort to ensure it did the maximum damage

Someone with a shit upbringing, low self-esteem, a Sociopath ... numerous explanations. It doesn't surprise me at all."

A shit upbringing is no excuse for shit behaviour if anything it makes you go the opposite way if you have any morals.

The behaviour this person has done and others who use others info as currency on here are just a sign the people are arseholes pure and simple no other excuse needed.

There was a woman who use to post on here regularly a good while ago who use to boast that if married people met her she would out them to family and friends. It was rare she ever got pulled on the comments she made either.

bustyville

"You do you!

Someone with a shit upbringing, low self-esteem, a Sociopath ... numerous explanations. It doesn't surprise me at all.

A shit upbringing is no excuse for shit behaviour if anything it makes you go the opposite way if you have any morals.

The behaviour this person has done and others who use others info as currency on here are just a sign the people are arseholes pure and simple no other excuse needed.

There was a woman who use to post on here regularly a good while ago who use to boast that if married people met her she would out them to family and friends. It was rare she ever got pulled on the comments she made either."

100% agree

It should be a safe live and let live community on here

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"You do you!

It's amazing how vindictive and nasty some can be on here though especially with others personal information .The mind boggles at the mentality of some who think it's okay to use it against others. But that's fab there will always be those who do that crap and those that enable them to as well. You can never be too careful about your personal info I've found anyhow on here.

100% "

Totally agree

Limerick

"You do you!

There was a woman who use to post on here regularly a good while ago who use to boast that if married people met her she would out them to family and friends. It was rare she ever got pulled on the comments she made either."

A shit upbringing can be pretty damaging, I see it all the time and it can be compounded by shit genes. Doesn't excuse the behaviour but may go some way towards explaining it.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

A shit upbringing can be pretty damaging, I see it all the time and it can be compounded by shit genes. Doesn't excuse the behaviour but may go some way towards explaining it."

As someone who was brought up in a 'shit' upbringing I agree it doesn't excuse it and but I also don't agree it explains it, as too many use it as an excuse to get away with behaviour they know is wrong. When you are brought up in a situation that is toxic it's your choice to either carry on down that route or don't let it define the rest of your life. Using it as an excuse to carry on toxic behaviour cuts no ice with me because if anyone should know better it's the person who lived through it and should know better than to put others through the same crap.

Vindictive, nasty, bullying behaviour etc should never be excused.

Limerick

"

A shit upbringing can be pretty damaging, I see it all the time and it can be compounded by shit genes. Doesn't excuse the behaviour but may go some way towards explaining it.

As someone who was brought up in a 'shit' upbringing I agree it doesn't excuse it and but I also don't agree it explains it, as too many use it as an excuse to get away with behaviour they know is wrong. When you are brought up in a situation that is toxic it's your choice to either carry on down that route or don't let it define the rest of your life. Using it as an excuse to carry on toxic behaviour cuts no ice with me because if anyone should know better it's the person who lived through it and should know better than to put others through the same crap.

Vindictive, nasty, bullying behaviour etc should never be excused. "

I don't excuse it.

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

That's entirely upto yourself if you carry on as you are or leave..I just wish alit more where truthful and day they are attracted or married and their wife's/partners aren't aware but why would in expect that of them if they can't be truthful to people they say they love...

If people are genuinely unhappy just leave the relationship there's absolutely no excuse to hang about in a convient relationship if not genuinely happy at all!!

Life is for living so enjoy it being happy and loving life and doing whatever makes you happy!

Live a life of no regrets

By *itlbeeCouple  over a year ago

Ireland

Think of it form anyone else's point of view.

Why would a another woman want to bring that drama into her life?

Why would she want to do something that is hurting another woman?

Sad fact is, there are plenty of single, unpartnered guys on here. There is no reason to pick you over them.

Being cheated on hurts a lot worse than being dumped, and the fact you are on here, posting about it, means you are already leaving a digital trail of evidence which can likely lead to her finding out.

Sure, I don't judge what two consenting adults do. But one person in this equation isn't consenting - It's their sexual health you put at risk too when you pretend to be monogamous.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Think of it form anyone else's point of view.

"

With respect, that's your point of view and it's shared by many others.

Many others again don't share that point of view at all. It takes all sorts!

"Think of it form anyone else's point of view.

Why would a another woman want to bring that drama into her life?

Why would she want to do something that is hurting another woman?

Sad fact is, there are plenty of single, unpartnered guys on here. There is no reason to pick you over them.

Being cheated on hurts a lot worse than being dumped, and the fact you are on here, posting about it, means you are already leaving a digital trail of evidence which can likely lead to her finding out.

Sure, I don't judge what two consenting adults do. But one person in this equation isn't consenting - It's their sexual health you put at risk too when you pretend to be monogamous. "

It's hardly their sexual health if he is getting nothing at home.

"That's entirely upto yourself if you carry on as you are or leave..I just wish alit more where truthful and day they are attracted or married and their wife's/partners aren't aware but why would in expect that of them if they can't be truthful to people they say they love...

If people are genuinely unhappy just leave the relationship there's absolutely no excuse to hang about in a convient relationship if not genuinely happy at all!!

Life is for living so enjoy it being happy and loving life and doing whatever makes you happy!

Live a life of no regrets "

There are actually men and women out there who have a lovely loving happy relationship but for a variety of reasons medical and otherwise just have zero sexual relations with their partner. If they decide to play away discreetly why begrudge them? Each to his/her own.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"That's entirely upto yourself if you carry on as you are or leave..I just wish alit more where truthful and day they are attracted or married and their wife's/partners aren't aware but why would in expect that of them if they can't be truthful to people they say they love...

There are actually men and women out there who have a lovely loving happy relationship but for a variety of reasons medical and otherwise just have zero sexual relations with their partner. If they decide to play away discreetly why begrudge them? Each to his/her own."

Because its cheating

By *exyfoxWoman  over a year ago

mid ulster

I met up with someone on fab who said they were separated he then crossed line and after letting into my home and he started dating me and saying he loved me and met my family and mother only to find out six seven months the I to it to find out he is very married .. I won’t meet attached men now for that reason …. I found out he did the same thing to women before me fucked up their heads broke their hearts and is doing it still so for me I def wouldn’t meet a married or attached man …

By *itlbeeCouple  over a year ago

Ireland

So you agree that the cheating person should always be honest about their married status?

Because, if you have to lie to your sexual partners to get them to sleep with you, definitely not ok.

but as you said, others might not mind if the guy they are seeing is cheating, so there is no reason at all for you to be lying to then.

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

There are actually men and women out there who have a lovely loving happy relationship but for a variety of reasons medical and otherwise just have zero sexual relations with their partner. If they decide to play away discreetly why begrudge them? Each to his/her own."

That's no excuse to cheat though just be honest and leave its unfair to the wife or hubby who's not in the know....

I've been there and been the bit on the side but definitely not for me like you say each to their own! Their business not mine!

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Cheating is cheating

Once you are meeting people without your partner's knowledge that's cheating.

Always put yourself in your partner's shoes. How would they feel if they found out you are on here without them? Probably devastated! Believe me I've been that woman and is was soul destroying and crushing.

I don't understand how people use medical conditions etc as an excuse...that in my eyes is actually worse again! That however is my opinion.

Talk to your partner, communicate your frustrations! Don't live a lie...it will only end up in heartache.

OP you are young you have your whole life ahead of you. Live your life, be open and honest and don't be afraid to move on if things are not working out.

Obviously if you are on here with your partner's consent then that's all good

B x

Limerick

Aaaahhhh ..... we try to stay out of these threads but when I (mrs) see excuses like 'I'm getting nothing at home' from men, it gets me a little annoyed

Women's libido can be different to mens, they have to WANT to have sex with you ... my response to that would be what are you doing to help them in that regard?

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"There is plenty for attached women so why not attached guys? "

Clear difference there. Women are wlecomed with open arms regardless of marital status. Men are not, particularly married men playing away, who are deemed to be vermin.

OP, in answer to your question, i would suggest there is very little for you here

Dublin

"Aaaahhhh ..... we try to stay out of these threads but when I (mrs) see excuses like 'I'm getting nothing at home' from men, it gets me a little annoyed

Women's libido can be different to mens, they have to WANT to have sex with you ... my response to that would be what are you doing to help them in that regard?"

You do realise men have to WANT it as well dont you?

And that women also use that excuse to cheat, as well as various others.

Limerick

"Aaaahhhh ..... we try to stay out of these threads but when I (mrs) see excuses like 'I'm getting nothing at home' from men, it gets me a little annoyed

Women's libido can be different to mens, they have to WANT to have sex with you ... my response to that would be what are you doing to help them in that regard?

You do realise men have to WANT it as well dont you?

And that women also use that excuse to cheat, as well as various others.

"

I do indeed. But women's libido is a bit more complex than men's as you know. Communication is key here.

There are actually men and women out there who have a lovely loving happy relationship but for a variety of reasons medical and otherwise just have zero sexual relations with their partner. If they decide to play away discreetly why begrudge them? Each to his/her own.

That's no excuse to cheat though just be honest and leave its unfair to the wife or hubby who's not in the know....

I've been there and been the bit on the side but definitely not for me like you say each to their own! Their business not mine! "

I completely disagree. How about, and I have known a few, those people who are in longstanding loving happy relationships but one is just not interested or cannot partake in sex. Sex is only a very, very small part of a relationship but can be a major part in a person's life who desires it but his/her partner won't indulge. Why force celibacy on one if the other is content without? Why separate? They are otherwise completely compatible and may have shared a lifetime together.

Dublin

I've been there and been the bit on the side but definitely not for me like you say each to their own! Their business not mine!

I completely disagree. How about, and I have known a few, those people who are in longstanding loving happy relationships but one is just not interested or cannot partake in sex. Sex is only a very, very small part of a relationship but can be a major part in a person's life who desires it but his/her partner won't indulge. Why force celibacy on one if the other is content without? Why separate? They are otherwise completely compatible and may have shared a lifetime together."

Because youre breaking a marriage vow?

South Dublin Area

I completely disagree. How about, and I have known a few, those people who are in longstanding loving happy relationships but one is just not interested or cannot partake in sex. Sex is only a very, very small part of a relationship but can be a major part in a person's life who desires it but his/her partner won't indulge. Why force celibacy on one if the other is content without? Why separate? They are otherwise completely compatible and may have shared a lifetime together."

Its still cheating.

Nothing but total admiration for the singles on here with the blessing of their partners, says a lot about their relationship. Its obviously rock solid and committed.

But the others...

No it's cheating

By *eadfirst99Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Go and enjoy yourself is the main point of life. Whether you are attached or not attached just live it to the fullest.

Try not to hurt your partner, if it's not meant to be then why go down that route. Be honest with yourself and the rest will follow

[Removed by poster at 19/08/22 15:31:38]

I completely disagree. How about, and I have known a few, those people who are in longstanding loving happy relationships but one is just not interested or cannot partake in sex. Sex is only a very, very small part of a relationship but can be a major part in a person's life who desires it but his/her partner won't indulge. Why force celibacy on one if the other is content without? Why separate? They are otherwise completely compatible and may have shared a lifetime together.

Its still cheating.

Nothing but total admiration for the singles on here with the blessing of their partners, says a lot about their relationship. Its obviously rock solid and committed.

But the others...

No it's cheating "

If only life was so black and white for all couples but its not!

By *ookiemonster2Man  over a year ago

westmeath offaly everywhere

There's plenty on here for you people in general have been cheating on each other from time has begun hence Adam & eve that dirty snake lol

So what I say to yourself is you take whatever you want you owe them nothing life is to short fuck the world and enjoy

I thought people of all ages liked to get tied down (and up )

Especially on here

"You do you!

Hmmm who's that? ? Pm if you want

Its still cheating.

But the others...

No it's cheating "

Different strokes. Speaking of strokes.....

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

To summarise all of the above sentiment: yes.

....yes to which?

...though, we ain't leaving either way

By *ivskiWoman  over a year ago

mid ulster

There’s not a lot of singles guys as it is. If all attached men left there probably wouldn’t be much left. A lot of woman don’t seem to care personally I’m not one of them. It’s the lying about it that’s the problem

Dublin

And then there's all the ladies saying they're single... If they left, we'd have 3.14 of them left in total

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

Do i think theres anything here for attached guys?

Veris say yes..... experience says hell yeah

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

A friend happened to be in one of those perfect, loving, 100% solid marriages, only tiniest thing was missing - sex.

So she decided to see someone on the side for that spark ya know, that little excitement that all cheaters crave so much but didn't want to ruin that perfect family that she has... only took a week of texting with someone else.. husband found out. Man is completely heartbroken.

When was the last time you heard a grown man sobbing with heartbreak?

What do you tell a person who's completely betrayed?

How will that person ever move on?

How will they ever trust anyone again?

Is that "little" cringy 5 min excitement worth breaking your supposedly significant other's heart? Really?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"And then there's all the ladies saying they're single... If they left, we'd have 3.14 of them left in total "

So they could share the pi between them

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

"And then there's all the ladies saying they're single... If they left, we'd have 3.14 of them left in total

So they could share the pi between them "

Dublin

"And then there's all the ladies saying they're single... If they left, we'd have 3.14 of them left in total

So they could share the pi between them "

Given the length of R they actually might just get enough of what they were looking foooooor.....

Galway

Why anyone thinks that they can tell someone whether they belong here or not is beyond me.

If you don’t want to meet attached people don’t, if others do, that’s their choice.

I will qualify it by saying that people should be up front about being attached so that prospective meets can make an informed decision.

City Centre

How is cheating on your partner a loving relationship

What if she finds out you are on here?

And regarding men and women being treated differently on here. Why would they be they are both doing the same thing playing behind their partners back?

If sex is such a small part of our relationship why risk going behind your partner's back for it.

I doubt very much there will be a mass exodus of married people leaving the scene as a result of this thread but there are plenty of solutions to try and resolve issues with your partner without resorting to cheating.

Communication and honesty is key.

B x

I give up!

City Centre

"And then there's all the ladies saying they're single... If they left, we'd have 3.14 of them left in total "

Totally disagree there are plenty of great unattached male and females in the scene. Go to any social you will meet them.

B x

City Centre

"I give up! "

Ah sure you said you are staying here anyway why give up

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Galway

"And regarding men and women being treated differently on here. Why would they be they are both doing the same thing playing behind their partners back?"

They shouldn’t be treated any differently but we all know that it’s largely ignored if a woman is attached while attached men are largely vilified.

Not everyone treats them differently but it happens daily.

City Centre

"And regarding men and women being treated differently on here. Why would they be they are both doing the same thing playing behind their partners back?

They shouldn’t be treated any differently but we all know that it’s largely ignored if a woman is attached while attached men are largely vilified.

Not everyone treats them differently but it happens daily. "

The point is they are still cheating really doesn't matter whether they are male or female so really not bothered about what happens daily. I'm well aware it goes on

Belfast

"And regarding men and women being treated differently on here. Why would they be they are both doing the same thing playing behind their partners back?

Not everyone treats them differently but it happens daily. "

Cheating women being treated differently is only an illusion because:

There are more men than women on fab.. so the cheating women will obviously have more men who don't care about her marital status to choose from.

Personally I don't know a single woman or a couple who would be interested in an attached woman.

Cheater is a cheater, no matter what sex they are.

Missus

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

I might add that its not always a case of having your cake and eating it. Life is rarely that simple. Some guys might just like to taste some cake because they are living on crackers.

Belfast

"I might add that its not always a case of having your cake and eating it. Life is rarely that simple. Some guys might just like to taste some cake because they are living on crackers."

Oh my god... as if nobody told them that they can put those crackers that make them so unhappy in the bin and go shopping for food they like.

No need to piss on crackers, stomp on them then create some sob story about how crackers never satisfied them in a first place

Galway

There are more men than women on fab.. so the cheating women will obviously have more men who don't care about her marital status to choose from.

Personally I don't know a single woman or a couple who would be interested in an attached woman.

Missus

"

It’s not an illusion. I’ve witnessed an attached guy berated while an attached woman was fawned over by the same single woman.

A lot of people very conveniently ignore the relationship status of single women here, just like their, sometimes shitty, behaviour is often overlooked.

meath

Most definitely married women here without their partners knowledge are treated differently to married men in the same situation.

Belfast

Missus

It’s not an illusion. I’ve witnessed an attached guy berated while an attached woman was fawned over by the same single woman.

A lot of people very conveniently ignore the relationship status of single women here, just like their, sometimes shitty, behaviour is often overlooked. "

I suppose maybe i don't know anyone who would do that is because I don't associate with people who behave like this

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 19/08/22 20:32:45]

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

A lot of people very conveniently ignore the relationship status of single women here, just like their, sometimes shitty, behaviour is often overlooked. "

I agree with Jaffa women on here are treated differently to men on here It's the typical fab hypocrisy at its best and I find it amusing when people try and claim it doesn't happen. When anyone on here for any length of time can see it happens.

Personally I don't see things as back or white there is plenty of grey areas on why people are on here .That is their choice .

People can avoid those that they don't agree with and don't want to meet if they are attached. And those who are attached should be truthful and give people the option of that choice. But no one has a right to tell others they should leave just because they do not agree with their relationship status.

South Dublin Area

"Why anyone thinks that they can tell someone whether they belong here or not is beyond me.

If you don’t want to meet attached people don’t, if others do, that’s their choice.

I will qualify it by saying that people should be up front about being attached so that prospective meets can make an informed decision. "

Terrible advice.. As much as I have no time for cheaters. If you are on here and cheating dont tell anyone. Pretend you're a government agent or some nonsense

"Why anyone thinks that they can tell someone whether they belong here or not is beyond me.

I will qualify it by saying that people should be up front about being attached so that prospective meets can make an informed decision.

Terrible advice.. As much as I have no time for cheaters. If you are on here and cheating dont tell anyone. Pretend you're a government agent or some nonsense "

I think its good advice. People have their reasons and its best be honest and letting people reading the profile make their own devision whether to meet or not.

Maynooth

Thats just another B&W view of things. Life, Real Life, is rarely that clear cut.

"Thats just another B&W view of things. Life, Real Life, is rarely that clear cut."
life is not that clear cut,but op question is has he a further here because he playing away from home,but people are looking outside the site in to his personal life a bit unfair when he upfront about it, so what happens behind closed people will not know, I am single 8 months now myself after 7 years of a toxic relationship controlled to a inch of my life, no sex for years that down to me just cud not touch herbut never cheated.

Would I meet someone cheating here I think I might who am I to judge whi I know what can be happening in someone life off this site..

Maynooth

I think that there is a whole cohort of men on here for whom this is about more than just getting their dick wet. They are looking for a connection with a woman that they cant get at home for whatever reason. Its not always a reason that means they would want to leave their wife either, I am thinking.

There are some real soft hearted guys on here.

South Dublin Area

"Thats just another B&W view of things. Life, Real Life, is rarely that clear cut."

Ok.. so if its not black and white..

Whats even a remotely justifiable reason to serially cheat on your partner?

"Thats just another B&W view of things. Life, Real Life, is rarely that clear cut.

"

This forum is not about cheating, it's about people having a future here who are playing away from home....

Dublin

"Thats just another B&W view of things. Life, Real Life, is rarely that clear cut.

This forum is not about cheating, it's about people having a future here who are playing away from home...."

Isnt that what cheating is?

This forum is not about cheating, it's about people having a future here who are playing away from home....

Isnt that what cheating is? "

it not about cheating, it's about people on the site meeting people who are cheating, would you meet someone who cheating that the question...

City Centre

This forum is not about cheating, it's about people having a future here who are playing away from home...."

Hmmm is playing away from home not the same as cheating

What exactly is the difference?

What exactly is the difference? "

I give up good night..

Isnt that what cheating is? it not about cheating, it's about people on the site meeting people who are cheating, would you meet someone who cheating that the question..."

All the answers to the OPs question have been given.

Some people have success here and some dont. It can be who you choose to message, your age, your attitude, your expectations, looks, gender, your relationship status all combine to that determine that success. Some get what they want, some dont.

South Dublin Area

What exactly is the difference? I give up good night.."

Hilarious

Any time anyone asks the question on here and it end's the same way.

Theres no excuse or justification for cheating.

Dublin

"I think that there is a whole cohort of men on here for whom this is about more than just getting their dick wet. They are looking for a connection with a woman that they cant get at home for whatever reason. Its not always a reason that means they would want to leave their wife either, I am thinking.

There are some real soft hearted guys on here."

Let's be real here, it's about getting their duck wet and nothing else.

Dublin

"I think that there is a whole cohort of men on here for whom this is about more than just getting their dick wet. They are looking for a connection with a woman that they cant get at home for whatever reason. Its not always a reason that means they would want to leave their wife either, I am thinking.

Let's be real here, it's about getting their duck wet and nothing else. "

Isnt that only natural for ducks?

Dublin

Let's be real here, it's about getting their duck wet and nothing else.

Isnt that only natural for ducks? "

And it's natural for dicks aswell.

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

"You do you!

I found posters around a town one day with an attached man’s profile pics, dick pics and fill address and family name on it…"

Christ on a bike

Dublin

"You do you!

I found posters around a town one day with an attached man’s profile pics, dick pics and fill address and family name on it…"

And women say we dont put any effort in to marketing ourselves...

I wonder did he get a lot of interest

Maynooth

What exactly is the difference? I give up good night..

Hilarious

Any time anyone asks the question on here and it end's the same way.

Theres no excuse or justification for cheating."

I don't agree. Some abusive men deserve to be cheated on I'm sure. I'm also sure that there are some abusive wives out there too who deserve it. I'm equally sure that there are other valid reasons for it that other people don't have a right to judge. We all only live the life we are given. Then we're gone.

As other posters here have said though, this thread was about if married people should bother being on here. As long as cheating remains legal, they haver the right to be here. Fair play to anyone who has the guts to be open about their status and tell people. They are far more honest than many other on here.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Yes, agreed,many scenarios that those in comfortable glass houses don't understand and never will, as they haven't been in those circumstances.

Be honest and upfront about it.

Some do, some don't.

I'll try not to judge either

PM me in regards to the female (definitely not a lady) who actively outs married folks though please

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

A friend happened to be in one of those perfect, loving, 100% solid marriages, only tiniest thing was missing - sex.

So she decided to see someone on the side for that spark ya know, that little excitement that all cheaters crave so much but didn't want to ruin that perfect family that she has... only took a week of texting with someone else.. husband found out. Man is completely heartbroken.

Is that "little" cringy 5 min excitement worth breaking your supposedly significant other's heart? Really?

"

The thing missing from this scenario is an analysis of whether withholding sex is also a betrayal . If you medically can’t , it’s painful etc fine . If you’ve been traumatised , fine . If you simply will not discuss your low libido with your GP, your partner or a therapist and expect your partner to accept a sexless marriage then what ? Is this not a betrayal ? .

Leaving is an option for some , but if financially it’s not possible then what ? If you know full well that it will traumatise the children then what ? Obviously by cheating you risk this happening anyway but for some there is the hope that it’s the least bad option . They can manage to be a less dejected and frustrated version of themselves at home . Perhaps until financially or parentally more acceptable .

I know some will give examples of separations going well . I am best friends with a couple going through it . It’s a shit storm for them and the kids . An unimaginable trauma .

Telling others to leave the site or the relationship without knowing the people involved or the circumstances in my view is troubling . It might not be as ethically troubling is cheating . However the people involved are often serially rejected and dejected already so tread carefully . Not everyone falls into the at times assumed persona of a charming sociopath having their cake and eating it. Some are vulnerable . It’s also very easy to spot who’s married and who’s not even if they don’t declare it early when interacting with others, but those who are should absolutely declare it ….

By *our guilty pleasureMan  over a year ago

julianstown

Give it time. I'm married and swinging alone. My choice. Yes I understand your frustration and yes the time frame between meets for married guys is longer that single guys. Just be patient when you do get a meet it well worth it.

Belfast

The thing missing from this scenario is an analysis of whether withholding sex is also a betrayal . If you medically can’t , it’s painful etc fine . If you’ve been traumatised , fine . If you simply will not discuss your low libido with your GP, your partner or a therapist and expect your partner to accept a sexless marriage then what ? Is this not a betrayal ? .

Leaving is an option for some , but if financially it’s not possible then what ? If you know full well that it will traumatise the children then what ? Obviously by cheating you risk this happening anyway but for some there is the hope that it’s the least bad option . They can manage to be a less dejected and frustrated version of themselves at home . Perhaps until financially or parentally more acceptable .

I know some will give examples of separations going well . I am best friends with a couple going through it . It’s a shit storm for them and the kids . An unimaginable trauma .

Telling others to leave the site or the relationship without knowing the people involved or the circumstances in my view is troubling . It might not be as ethically troubling is cheating . However the people involved are often serially rejected and dejected already so tread carefully . Not everyone falls into the at times assumed persona of a charming sociopath having their cake and eating it. Some are vulnerable . It’s also very easy to spot who’s married and who’s not even if they don’t declare it early when interacting with others, but those who are should absolutely declare it …."

You do realise that most splits that leave people in financial despair and traumatised children are caused by cheating? Just because your friends or relatives didn't tell you exact reason doesn't mean it's not there.

Get caught cheating once and your life together will never ever be the same.

You can't unbreak a broken plate.

Because when things are good and people respect and love each other, only the spark isn't there or certain conditions are preventing them from having sex or maybe the same routine just got in the way - us splitting up or taking a break to figure themselves out really that bad?

Only kids who get traumatised in the process are the ones who grow up listening how marriage is the only goal in life, then get a shock when they see their own parents pulling away from each other because nobody told them that being happy should be a goal in life, not living in misery just to keep up appearances.

Yes, as tiny as anyone makes sex out to be - they still consciously make a choice to go out and get it elsewhere fully knowing how much it would hurt their other half.

I've been a cheater, person who was seeing a cheater and cheated on.

Unless you ever experience looking in betrayed spouses eye, seeing their hurt and disappointment that you've caused first hand, then unless you experience yourself what it feels like to be cheated on - only then you'll understand why people get so upset about it.

When I see a cheater openly boasting about how sneaky they are and how well they can hide it - I get a ball in my throat, reliving the time when it hurt the most.

I think many others who got cheated on also do. It's a lifetime sentence of unwanted emotions, anxiety attacks and the hard hard long road of learning to trust again.

No bullshit like "oh they're withholding sex" will ever justify it.

missus

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

Ok so its going to take a while to meet anyone on here, firstly most of women's and couples profiles say won't meet attached guys so your looking at quite a small number who do, secondly guys meeting on their own generally get very few positive responses BUT there are women on here who have the emotional intelligence to be able to understand the complexities of a situation like yours and are not judgemental (quite a few guys on here are in similar situations). Socials are a good way to meet so try attending some of those. The reasons why you choose to do what you do i won't comment on but from my experience, you might be surprised by your partners reaction if you choose to discuss your needs in a constructive way. I wish you best of luck in whatever your choosen path will be.

By *tslife222Man  over a year ago

by the sea louth

Telling others to leave the site or the relationship without knowing the people involved or the circumstances in my view is troubling . It might not be as ethically troubling is cheating . However the people involved are often serially rejected and dejected already so tread carefully . Not everyone falls into the at times assumed persona of a charming sociopath having their cake and eating it. Some are vulnerable . It’s also very easy to spot who’s married and who’s not even if they don’t declare it early when interacting with others, but those who are should absolutely declare it ….

You do realise that most splits that leave people in financial despair and traumatised children are caused by cheating? Just because your friends or relatives didn't tell you exact reason doesn't mean it's not there.

Because when things are good and people respect and love each other, only the spark isn't there or certain conditions are preventing them from having sex or maybe the same routine just got in the way - us splitting up or taking a break to figure themselves out really that bad?

Only kids who get traumatised in the process are the ones who grow up listening how marriage is the only goal in life, then get a shock when they see their own parents pulling away from each other because nobody told them that being happy should be a goal in life, not living in misery just to keep up appearances.

Yes, as tiny as anyone makes sex out to be - they still consciously make a choice to go out and get it elsewhere fully knowing how much it would hurt their other half.

Unless you ever experience looking in betrayed spouses eye, seeing their hurt and disappointment that you've caused first hand, then unless you experience yourself what it feels like to be cheated on - only then you'll understand why people get so upset about it.

When I see a cheater openly boasting about how sneaky they are and how well they can hide it - I get a ball in my throat, reliving the time when it hurt the most.

I think many others who got cheated on also do. It's a lifetime sentence of unwanted emotions, anxiety attacks and the hard hard long road of learning to trust again.

missus "

Well said,

dublin/galway

missus

Well said, "

Absolutely well said from a person who didnt actually do this ..for years

by the sea louth

missus

Well said,

Absolutely well said from a person who didnt actually do this ..for years "

People in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones.

Nobody’s perfect inc your good self

dublin/galway

missus

Well said,

Nobody’s perfect inc your good self "

I have never cheated on anyone in my life.. no judgement on anyone on here everyone has their own story..some more authentic than others

by the sea louth

missus

Well said,

Nobody’s perfect inc your good self

I have never cheated on anyone in my life.. no judgement on anyone on here everyone has their own story..some more authentic than others "

Very admirable and honest, thank you.

However ones past mistakes should not be used against someone who has learnt from their previous unacceptable bad behaviour.

And then who learnt to grow as a better person to never ever make those mistakes again inc cheating on any future partner.

To throw that back in someone’s face is both hurtful and cruel.

I myself know of the major hurt and harm I previously caused in my Marraige , I admitted it, I owned it and I will never ever engage in such behaviour again.

And for the record - I’ve never ever cheated since, nor do I ever intend to again .

No matter whom I’m with.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

There are certainly some cheating men here who are successful in getting meets. In that respect they are getting what they want so why would they leave? There are plenty who judge them for what they do and find it quite distasteful, but they doesn't mean they don't have as much right to use the site as anyone else.

By *nalcumslutWoman  over a year ago

navan

You do you...

Not everyone is gonna like it...

But everyone has a place..

And some will like it..

Be honest be true for you.

I see a lot of these posts around the same agenda,

Not only attached but single guys.

Yes this is a swinges site

Yes people are on here to meet potential suitors for unadulterated fun

Yes people post naked photos

Yes we are all horny fuckers

But it’s not as easy as messaging a woman and saying hi I’m free now let’s have sex.

Everyone is on here for different things,

The most important thing on here is respect and honesty.

Not throwing the toys out of the pram.

Just my opinion and not trying to offend anyone.

by the sea louth

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 14:43:09]

As much as I love a bit of drama. You guys should probably keep this in dms. It never reflects well on anyone

Dublin

"

I have never cheated on anyone in my life.. no judgement on anyone on here everyone has their own story..some more authentic than others "

Never, ever? In any aspect of life (cause cheating is not just about sex, is it?)

Well if that is the case, you are very very very VERY LUCKY.

On another note, does anyone consider the horrors and soul crushing moments a person who considers himself moral and ethical is forced to cheat, to be able to get on by?

Oh, will I pick up that lost gift card off the floor?

Oh, will I grab an opportunity for promotion at work even though I don't deserve it?

Oh will I jump the queue to get the medicine for my kid with 40 degree bacterial infection quicker?

Oh, will I spend the next 20 to 40 years of my life with absolutely no further hope of sexual release and experience cause my partner decided its more fun to deny and use it for jerking around rather than proactice it with a partner that she/he married, and risk, I dunno, testicular or prostate cancer, while turning into a miserable fuck cause she/he can't get some?

C'mon, anyone, especially here, on this sex site become Facebook, should know better, and throwing accusations and berating others on that subject is full of animal excrement.

Galway

"

I have never cheated on anyone in my life.. no judgement on anyone on here everyone has their own story..some more authentic than others

Never, ever? In any aspect of life (cause cheating is not just about sex, is it?)

Well if that is the case, you are very very very VERY LUCKY.

On another note, does anyone consider the horrors and soul crushing moments a person who considers himself moral and ethical is forced to cheat, to be able to get on by?

Oh, will I grab an opportunity for promotion at work even though I don't deserve it?

Oh will I jump the queue to get the medicine for my kid with 40 degree bacterial infection quicker?

Oh, will I spend the next 20 to 40 years of my life with absolutely no further hope of sexual release and experience cause my partner decided its more fun to deny and use it for jerking around rather than proactice it with a partner that she/he married, and risk, I dunno, testicular or prostate cancer, while turning into a miserable fuck cause she/he can't get some?

C'mon, anyone, especially here, on this sex site become Facebook, should know better, and throwing accusations and berating others on that subject is full of animal excrement. "

Risk cancer because your wife won’t fuck you??? Sweet fucking Jesus grow up and knock one out

Dublin

"

Risk cancer because your wife won’t fuck you??? Sweet fucking Jesus grow up and knock one out "

I dunno, if one was content to base his or her life around knocking one out, and married with that expectation, sure, no worries and no problems.

Me, personally? Knocking one out is a bit lonely, cold, boring and emotionally unfulfilling...

I don't consider people here as frames providing support for dicks and pussies that I will masturbate with, but then I guess nobody 'normal' here does either...

Galway

"

Risk cancer because your wife won’t fuck you??? Sweet fucking Jesus grow up and knock one out

I dunno, if one was content to base his or her life around knocking one out, and married with that expectation, sure, no worries and no problems.

Me, personally? Knocking one out is a bit lonely, cold, boring and emotionally unfulfilling...

I don't consider people here as frames providing support for dicks and pussies that I will masturbate with, but then I guess nobody 'normal' here does either... "

I didn’t say that anyone should be content with knocking one out for the rest of their lives but if one plans on potentially blaming a partner for getting cancer, perhaps one would deserve no more than that.

At the end of the day people will justify their own behaviour some will accept that justification and some won't.

We all judge each other and of this is one of the things you accept then great but it doesn't mean you don't judge others, just that you have judged this particular situation as acceptable.

Once again this is a topic that is usually brought up by attached people and then bemoaned when opinions are given.

I cant remember the last time I saw a thread from someone not attached about it.

So its not as stigmatised here as some make out

Dublin

"

I didn’t say that anyone should be content with knocking one out for the rest of their lives but if one plans on potentially blaming a partner for getting cancer, perhaps one would deserve no more than that. "

'Blaming' is just an emotionally charged word for 'identifying and pointing out a correlation between events and/or facts'.

"Its all in the statistics, baby...", Ash, King of the undead.

"

C'mon, anyone, especially here, on this sex site become Facebook, should know better, and throwing accusations and berating others on that subject is full of animal excrement. "

So it seems you are saying marraige isnt meeting your expectations and is turning you into a miserable fuck.

bustyville

"

C'mon, anyone, especially here, on this sex site become Facebook, should know better, and throwing accusations and berating others on that subject is full of animal excrement.

So it seems you are saying marraige isnt meeting your expectations and is turning you into a miserable fuck."

Marriage is a three ring circus

Engagement ring

Wedding Ring

Suffering

Just thought i'd lighten the air

"

So it seems you are saying marraige isnt meeting your expectations and is turning you into a miserable fuck."

"

I don't consider people here as frames providing support for dicks and pussies that I will masturbate with, but then I guess nobody 'normal' here does either... "

Btw, the whole prostate cancer being linked to no fap and being sexually abstinent is absolute hogwash. If you wanna rub one out by all means but you can’t be like “ well herself ain’t putting out and i might get cancer if i don’t have sex or masturbate “ If sex is that important in a relationship ( and i certainly think it is ) and someone is in a sexless relationship or marriage then it’s better to get gone than have a skewed moral compass and doing her dirty.

Galway

"

I didn’t say that anyone should be content with knocking one out for the rest of their lives but if one plans on potentially blaming a partner for getting cancer, perhaps one would deserve no more than that.

'Blaming' is just an emotionally charged word for 'identifying and pointing out a correlation between events and/or facts'.

"Its all in the statistics, baby...", Ash, King of the undead. "

There may be a correlation between not ejaculating and cancers but you can ejaculate without having sex with a partner. Therefore, there is no correlation between potentially getting cancer and being in a celibate marriage.

Dublin

"

*snorts with an mildly amused spark in his eye*

It seems you are assuming a few things, and you know what they say about assumptions?

Makes an ass out of you and me, or...

Assumptions are mothers of all fuckups...

But to answer your particular cute way of getting one up on me, my marital status, and situation, if any, neither confirmed nor denied, has absolutely no part in me being anything close to a miserable fuck.

What is, however, participating in this most amazing and fantastic transformation is the fact that people shoot their opinions, accusations, expectations of others, insults, overt or covert, and subject other to no more or less then bullying, by using the usual, what is these days identified as cancel culture, methods to pursue some of their personal issues, frustrations, fears, and god knows what.

This is a Swingers site, where people meet to seek sexual escapades and gratification with like minded people.

Find someone kinky? Attractive? Sapio/sentinent sexual? Whatever rocks your world? Sure, go ahead, live it out, enjoy, be friends if you click, get married, never see each other, who cares?

Don't like 'cheaters'? Fine, keep it to your self,say thank you but no thank you, and move along. These are not the swingers you are looking for.

If people actually made an effort to get to know each other as much as they do capping on 'cheaters' on this place, we'd all be happier.

But as one person already said, let the first one to throw the stone be the one that...

"Aaaah, he is the real Messiah! Only the real Messiah would say so!"

"

Don't like 'cheaters'? Fine, keep it to your self,say thank you but no thank you, and move along. These are not the swingers you are looking for.

If people actually made an effort to get to know each other as much as they do capping on 'cheaters' on this place, we'd all be happier.

But as one person already said, let the first one to throw the stone be the one that...

"

Once again... thread started by attached person asking for opinions....

City Centre

I think I've heard it all now...cancer being linked to a celibate marriage

The OP asked for people's opinions and he is getting them. Everyone has a chance to voice their opinions. No one is asking married people to leave the site. What's apparent though is that a lot of people prefer not to meet attached people playing without their partners consent. That reduces drastically the pool of potential meets hence making it harder for married people to meet. Once you are honest and up front that you married (and there are some people who meet married people) you will eventually get a meet.

As for the posters coming up with all these crazy reasons why it's ok to meet people behind your partners back is just ludicrous. Still thinking of yourself and potentially ruining the loving relationship you have.

Another thread where it's been of huge benefit to everyone to see who is married (and hasn't said it in their bio) Great for the private notes

B x

There is a place for everybody on this site. We are all packaged differently and can find somebody who will be excited to receive our package so to speak. No pun intended.

I have had two horrific endings to relationships which involved cheating. One where she screamed in my face that she loved somebody else when I confronted her. That scream still echoes in my head occasionally. It is a reminder to me of how much it hurt and how I never want to find myself in that situation again. Now I use that scream as a guide. At least she admitted to it and at the very least was honest about her feelings. The other experience was just a dagger in the heart that was twisted relentlessly. She didn't have it within her to admit to it. She had no idea I knew who she was sleeping with when I headed out to my night shift. That hurt so much I denied that it was even happening.

In both situations, after the crashing waves had come and gone and the water settled, I reflected and took personal responsibility for my contribution to the failing relationships. It was hard to do but it helped me heal. I take ownership of my failings, forgive and move on.

I am not interested in playing the role of either of those guys, who with full knowledge of me existing, got involved with my previous partners. That is my personal choice. Others may feel differently but having experienced how difficult it is to endure I am not willing to play a part in such a painful experience that somebody else may suffer.

Having said all that, I am not on here to judge what anybody does. I am on here to have a journey on terms I am comfortable with. If others don't like my terms then it means they are not for me and I am certainly not for everybody else either, I accept that.

I would suggest that OP does whatever it is they feel is right for them but at the same time, as with any relations we made may establish with somebody, be aware of any potential negative consequences and be prepared for them if they arise. It may not just be your partner/family who suffer if everything goes t*ts up. You may too and it can hurt really badly.

Enjoy your trip and obey yourself.

by the sea louth

It appears this subject is a very emotive one, which apparently brings up many painful feelings for many.

Hence the lashing out by some posters.

Whether you agree or not, it’s not the place to cause a pile on or to try to cancel someone.

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I can honestly say with hand on heart that I have never cheated in any of my relationships. Two previous very toxic ones. But I have been on the other side and been cheated on and that hurt, deeply. At one stage I gave my partner an option of an open relationship and he refused as he didn't want to share me with anyone, but it was ok for him to play away.

I got out of both, it was hard and it took a lot of healing for myself, but I got there. I now choose who I want to be with, who I trust and who trusts me. When I am in a relationship that person gets all of me and anyone that we choose to be with... well, they are just along for the ride (excuse the pun!)

Everyone is different, everyone has their reasons but at the end of the day it's about being happy, honest, content and trusting....communication is very much a necessity if you are to survive this lifestyle

"There is a place for everybody on this site. We are all packaged differently and can find somebody who will be excited to receive our package so to speak. No pun intended.

I have had two horrific endings to relationships which involved cheating. One where she screamed in my face that she loved somebody else when I confronted her. That scream still echoes in my head occasionally. It is a reminder to me of how much it hurt and how I never want to find myself in that situation again. Now I use that scream as a guide. At least she admitted to it and at the very least was honest about her feelings. The other experience was just a dagger in the heart that was twisted relentlessly. She didn't have it within her to admit to it. She had no idea I knew who she was sleeping with when I headed out to my night shift. That hurt so much I denied that it was even happening.

In both situations, after the crashing waves had come and gone and the water settled, I reflected and took personal responsibility for my contribution to the failing relationships. It was hard to do but it helped me heal. I take ownership of my failings, forgive and move on.

I am not interested in playing the role of either of those guys, who with full knowledge of me existing, got involved with my previous partners. That is my personal choice. Others may feel differently but having experienced how difficult it is to endure I am not willing to play a part in such a painful experience that somebody else may suffer.

Having said all that, I am not on here to judge what anybody does. I am on here to have a journey on terms I am comfortable with. If others don't like my terms then it means they are not for me and I am certainly not for everybody else either, I accept that.

I would suggest that OP does whatever it is they feel is right for them but at the same time, as with any relations we made may establish with somebody, be aware of any potential negative consequences and be prepared for them if they arise. It may not just be your partner/family who suffer if everything goes t*ts up. You may too and it can hurt really badly.

"

What a great and honest reply x

dublin/galway

"There is a place for everybody on this site. We are all packaged differently and can find somebody who will be excited to receive our package so to speak. No pun intended.

"

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"

by the sea louth

"

Very refreshing,open and honest.

Fair play

Belfast

"

I feel you.

Thank you for sharing.

I've just noticed so many women sharing their experiences where they got cheated on and how much it hurt and everyone just argues with them and brushes them off.

Glad your point of view came through to more people x

Missus

By *K lad 89Man 34 weeks ago

kilkenny

Attached men and women have every right to be here!

This is a swingers site everyone here is here for the same reason, some partners know some don’t.

The ones that don’t are better off not knowing no harm done. Crack on

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

"Attached men and women have every right to be here!

This is a swingers site everyone here is here for the same reason, some partners know some don’t.

The ones that don’t are better off not knowing no harm done. Crack on"

If one partner doesn't know, that's called cheating not swinging. Biiiiig difference!!

By *eijaWoman 34 weeks ago

City Centre

"Attached men and women have every right to be here!

The ones that don’t are better off not knowing no harm done. Crack on"

Crack on charming

Obviously the opinion of someone attached that clearly isn't thinking of their partner!

B

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 34 weeks ago

meath

Why resurrect an old thread when you know all its going to do is cause arguments. This subject has been flogged to death in the forums.

That's like asking should attached women leave fab???

It's your decision that you're on fab if your married, single or in a relationship!!

It's your preference what your looking for??

So if you don't want to meet an attached person, then don't!!!

But you know what they say about opinions........

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 34 weeks ago

meath

"That's like asking should attached women leave fab???

It's your decision that you're on fab if your married, single or in a relationship!!

"

No one ever asks about attached women. Funny that....

"That's like asking should attached women leave fab???

No one ever asks about attached women. Funny that....

"

Is that because married women have morals??

Just asking

By *eijaWoman 34 weeks ago

City Centre

The OP should have said married/people me thinks who are cheating and playing without their partners consent. It's definitely not exclusive to men!

There are plenty of people on here who will meet those people though so why would they leave the site...

I just wouldn't be meeting them any time soon and that's my prerogative

B

"The OP should have said married/people me thinks who are cheating and playing without their partners consent. It's definitely not exclusive to men!

There are plenty of people on here who will meet those people though so why would they leave the site...

I just wouldn't be meeting them any time soon and that's my prerogative

B"

Exactly

By *adger BrocMan 34 weeks ago

Co. Cork

That high horse is long dead.

Better to just sit on it and have a pic taken rather than trying to flog it any further.

By *etergemmaCouple 34 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

Its not a high horse though that most people are on here. They just have a moral compass and some compassion for the people in their lives that mean something like their wives or husbands.

Cheaters are a pariah on here and its good thing

"Its not a high horse though that most people are on here. They just have a moral compass and some compassion for the people in their lives that mean something like their wives or husbands.

Cheaters are a pariah on here and its good thing "

Pariah???

That's the first time I've ever been called that

I'm only standing up for the downtrodden here

"Its not a high horse though that most people are on here. They just have a moral compass and some compassion for the people in their lives that mean something like their wives or husbands.

Cheaters are a pariah on here and its good thing "