FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Normal people

Normal people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astello OP   Woman  over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

Just curious when people post "I'm normal" in their bio. As opposed to what? What do you think.. What defines normal, their normal V your abnormal.

Ps I'm also having a Paul Mescal moment here.. Why not more GAA shorts on pics.... Thinking aloud here......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No such thing as normal. I go by how people treat those they perceive (rightly or wrongly) to be inferior to themselves, that's the true mark of character in my book.

And GAA kit in pics is a big turnoff for me personally

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Oh, I think it's a life mystery...

However if we went with the classic definition, it's whatever is within the first sigma of a statistical bell curve.

Which brings us to another problem: what is normal on Fab might not be normal outside of Fab.

And then even within fab, you have micro cosmoses (or is it cosmii): some people like their clit rubbed, some kicked, some like it sideways, some circular, so on, so on...

Personally, at this stage, there are are a very little number of things I consider normal, or abnormal. Everything in between is just one of quantilion shades of tangerine.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

We're not normal . We're quite extraordinary really

"We're not normal . We're quite extraordinary really "

Weirdo

Dublin

"We're not normal . We're quite extraordinary really

Weirdo "

I'll take that as a compliment

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Normal is boring, embrace the abnormal

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

One person's normal is another's abnormal.

As far as the TV show goes it was without doubt the worst thing I have ever watched and I've seen some shite in my time.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Dont know why people feel the need to put "Normal " in their bios,I mean what is normal ??

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Did anyone ever come across a profile with 'normal, genuine and professional'?

Belfast

Normal and sane seem to be good bedfellows on profiles.

"Did anyone ever come across a profile with 'normal, genuine and professional'?

"

You forgot discreet

"Normal and sane seem to be good bedfellows on profiles.

"

Claims of this nature usually precede a public meltdown

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

The term normal is rather a turn off . It implies conformity with a standard , a norm . Shivers me timbers . Stating it on a site like this one indicates they are either not honest about themself as being a swinger is anything but the norm or those who use this term attempted to decorate their shopping window with the lowest effort of brain work to attract . It’s the desire to do something naughty outside the norm what brings us here .

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Who the heck wants to be normal ? If I saw that word ( or nice ) on a profile I’d be thinking not my kind of people

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Did anyone ever come across a profile with 'normal, genuine and professional'?

You forgot discreet "

Yup and obviously sane as well.

"

My profile is honest so neither are on it

Tír na nÓg

"No such thing as normal. I go by how people treat those they perceive (rightly or wrongly) to be inferior to themselves, that's the true mark of character in my book.

And GAA kit in pics is a big turnoff for me personally "

Ah the big GAA chunky things...swoon for me...

Agree how you treat those around you is key.

It's just something to say... like professional...

It's meaningless but also imo harmless it wouldn't put me off someone if the rest of theor profile interested me

Tír na nÓg

"Oh, I think it's a life mystery...

However if we went with the classic definition, it's whatever is within the first sigma of a statistical bell curve.

Which brings us to another problem: what is normal on Fab might not be normal outside of Fab.

And then even within fab, you have micro cosmoses (or is it cosmii): some people like their clit rubbed, some kicked, some like it sideways, some circular, so on, so on...

Personally, at this stage, there are are a very little number of things I consider normal, or abnormal. Everything in between is just one of quantilion shades of tangerine. "

I think it was 50 shades of green..or was that grey

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Normal? Whats that lol. I personally dont like GAA shorts but again everyone has their own preferences.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just curious when people post "I'm normal" in their bio. As opposed to what? What do you think.. What defines normal, their normal V your abnormal.

Ps I'm also having a Paul Mescal moment here.. Why not more GAA shorts on pics.... Thinking aloud here......

"

We often say things like "fabbers are just normal people behind their profiles" or "treat us like normal people" - meaning that we're not some walking constant hardons and constantly dressed in heels and lingerie horny horny waiting for random people to play with our genitals mmmmm (some do assume that everything is constantly about sex on here and it makes my flaps dry out and shrivel up when we come across those kinds of people).

Missus

Dublin

"Just curious when people post "I'm normal" in their bio. As opposed to what? What do you think.. What defines normal, their normal V your abnormal.

We often say things like "fabbers are just normal people behind their profiles" or "treat us like normal people" - meaning that we're not some walking constant hardons and constantly dressed in heels and lingerie horny horny waiting for random people to play with our genitals mmmmm (some do assume that everything is constantly about sex on here and it makes my flaps dry out and shrivel up when we come across those kinds of people).

Missus "

You're not?! ah shucks

Dublin

"

I think it was 50 shades of green..or was that grey "

They ran out of lemon, so I had to settle for another taste of ice-cream, seeing how there was no material for vabbing available, to smother myself in

Dublin

Missus "

It's OK, ni hight heels needed, lingerie is really redundant at this stage, I prefer to take the package au nauturele anyway...

As for the rest, well, it ain't exactly Facebook, is it.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I think I have “normal” in my bio…..

Any suggestions for a replacement?

Dublin

"I think I have “normal” in my bio…..

Any suggestions for a replacement?"

Fourth sigma to the right

"

And I’m thinking of Marty Feldman in the film Young Frankenstein trying to decide which brain to pick

Belfast

Missus

It's OK, ni hight heels needed, lingerie is really redundant at this stage, I prefer to take the package au nauturele anyway...

As for the rest, well, it ain't exactly Facebook, is it. "

Are you one of those "but it's a sex site" people?

Missus

Are you one of those "but it's a sex site" people? "

I just came here to buy new gaa shorts

Dublin

"

Are you one of those "but it's a sex site" people? "

Well look, I do enjoy the banter and what not, a myriad of topics...

Albeit haven't seen advice on advanced stitching techniques, or is superglue an acceptable way to replace stitches from that gushing wound...

But, I mean... Look. No offence meant, it is... Ya know? A swinger site? Kinda implies sex? No? Naked pics on profiles, pussies lucked, cocks gobbled, BBCs in all sorts of bodily crevices?

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Are swingers considered normal?

Normal!!!??

Ive been told im a pervert!!

But she has never told me to stop what im doing!!!

Belfast

"

Are you one of those "but it's a sex site" people?

Well look, I do enjoy the banter and what not, a myriad of topics...

Albeit haven't seen advice on advanced stitching techniques, or is superglue an acceptable way to replace stitches from that gushing wound...

But, I mean... Look. No offence meant, it is... Ya know? A swinger site? Kinda implies sex? No? Naked pics on profiles, pussies lucked, cocks gobbled, BBCs in all sorts of bodily crevices? "

Does it not get boring though? I mean a dick is a dick, a pussy is a pussy there is only one way to put a dick inside a pussy and one way to take it out.

How many different conversations can you possibly have about the same thing and still get excited about it after a year? Two years? Six years?

How many people have you met who don't want to talk about anything else except how to put the dick inside a pussy and how to take it out?

How many people have you chatted to who didn't want to chat about anything else but sex? How exciting were those conversations outside a 5min wank while sexting?

There is more to swingers than just fucking and sucking 24/7.

They are people with normal jobs, families, lives, emotions and real life problems.

missus

Dublin

"

Does it not get boring though? I mean a dick is a dick, a pussy is a pussy there is only one way to put a dick inside a pussy and one way to take it out.

How many different conversations can you possibly have about the same thing and still get excited about it after a year? Two years? Six years?

How many people have you met who don't want to talk about anything else except how to put the dick inside a pussy and how to take it out?

How many people have you chatted to who didn't want to chat about anything else but sex? How exciting were those conversations outside a 5min wank while sexting?

They are people with normal jobs, families, lives, emotions and real life problems.

missus "

Look, I hear you, and I get it, and yes, people who initially meet for the sex become good friends, and interests go off into different directions... Such is life.

But would you, I dunno, talk about yer kids confirmation while getting DPed? (albeit, according to Monty Python... Nvm...)

I know I wouldn't.

Would you go to work and talk about sex related topics? (well, maybe not the best example)

All I am saying is, when in Rome do as Romans do. This is a sex site, don't get offended or upset because that is what people are after on here, and have only that and just that on their minds.

If it's boring, or... I dunno... Maybe it makes more sense to go the pub next door?

Although, based on your profile and pics, personally, I'd hate to see you leave, but I'd love to see you leaving, if you get my drift

*turns a little mischievous smile*

Belfast

"

missus

Look, I hear you, and I get it, and yes, people who initially meet for the sex become good friends, and interests go off into different directions... Such is life.

But would you, I dunno, talk about yer kids confirmation while getting DPed? (albeit, according to Monty Python... Nvm...)

I know I wouldn't.

Would you go to work and talk about sex related topics? (well, maybe not the best example)

All I am saying is, when in Rome do as Romans do. This is a sex site, don't get offended or upset because that is what people are after on here, and have only that and just that on their minds.

If it's boring, or... I dunno... Maybe it makes more sense to go the pub next door?

Although, based on your profile and pics, personally, I'd hate to see you leave, but I'd love to see you leaving, if you get my drift

*turns a little mischievous smile*"

It's a swingers site. Swingers are people first and foremost and people, normal people just don't think and talk about sexy sex sex mmmm dick pussy sex fingering pussy squirt dick sex pussy mmmm 24/7.

You would never find me getting DP'd by anyone who can't hold a personal, normal conversation with me. I'm fickle like this ya know.

A huge percentage of swingers meet socially first, become friends, then have sex. Should they all go fuck off from the site to a pub?

Dublin

"

It's a swingers site. Swingers are people first and foremost and people, normal people just don't think and talk about sexy sex sex mmmm dick pussy sex fingering pussy squirt dick sex pussy mmmm 24/7.

You would never find me getting DP'd by anyone who can't hold a personal, normal conversation with me. I'm fickle like this ya know.

A huge percentage of swingers meet socially first, become friends, then have sex. Should they all go fuck off from the site to a pub?

"

Aaaand, 1000 euros to the gentleman in the corner of the room, who guessed right that my words and thoughts would get twisted around just to prove their point

Anyhoo, I don't think I am in the position to further comment on this particular topic at this point in time.

I’m no further towards knowing what normal is from this thread, but it’s certainly been informative……

"I’m no further towards knowing what normal is from this thread, but it’s certainly been informative……"

Agreed

Dublin

"I’m no further towards knowing what normal is from this thread, but it’s certainly been informative……"

There is no normal, that's the gist of it. It is just a social construct imposed on people to adhere to a standard of behaving and living

"I’m no further towards knowing what normal is from this thread, but it’s certainly been informative……

There is no normal, that's the gist of it. It is just a social construct imposed on people to adhere to a standard of behaving and living"

Ok then……

I think when people say it they may possibly mean they are not crazy or something lol. I was born abnormal and complicated lol and I wouldn't have it any other way now, I just embrace it otherwise I will just not like myself at all. Self love all the way and yes I will put myself first if someone doesn't like it well lump it .

Belfast

"

Aaaand, 1000 euros to the gentleman in the corner of the room, who guessed right that my words and thoughts would get twisted around just to prove their point

Anyhoo, I don't think I am in the position to further comment on this particular topic at this point in time. "

Aside from my obvious sexy sex pussy dick sex sarcasm..

What exactly did I twist?

Belfast

"

Not often I bump my own comment but normal levels of fab insanity have been exceeded today

Not often I bump my own comment but normal levels of fab insanity have been exceeded today "

Not by much to be fair

Belfast

Not often I bump my own comment but normal levels of fab insanity have been exceeded today

Not by much to be fair "

In fairness the bar is set pretty low

Not by much to be fair

In fairness the bar is set pretty low "

Or is that high?

Tír na nÓg

After all that normality... I'm going to my dream fantasy of GAA shorts... Gotta have a fetish I guess..

I am the only person I have spent my entire life in the company of and for that reason alone I would consider myself very normal. I am most familiar with myself and I see nothing special or different between myself and anybody else.

Others may look at me and see something else altogether and label me as they wish to. They may see an extraordinarily interesting person or somebody so bland and unexciting that they will avoid me altogether.

The extraordinary in a person is found by others and for me that extraordinary is discovered the person they are.

Not often I bump my own comment but normal levels of fab insanity have been exceeded today "

Is it bad that I didn't even notice?

"I am the only person I have spent my entire life in the company of and for that reason alone I would consider myself very normal. I am most familiar with myself and I see nothing special or different between myself and anybody else.

Others may look at me and see something else altogether and label me as they wish to. They may see an extraordinarily interesting person or somebody so bland and unexciting that they will avoid me altogether.

The extraordinary in a person is found by others and for me that extraordinary is discovered the person they are.

"

Very profound Stardog!

Belfast

Is it bad that I didn't even notice? "

Take a step back

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"

-----------

Yes it seems that there's lots of "normal" and "genuine" guys on this site as opposed to those dastardly, disingenuous feckers on the look out for a good ride Women don't like your kind and you're also giving us nice guys a bad name, so down with that sort of thing...

» Add a new message to this topic