FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > here it goes

here it goes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone

So I'm a single guy (shock horror on this site) but I'm looking for a bit of advice from the more experienced swingers on here

with the exception of actual physical attraction can anyone give me some tips on how to get into the swinging circle so to speak. I've chatted with a good few cool people but always seem to fall short at the final stage whether its just time wasters or other reasons

I'm sure threads like this have being put up a million and one times by single guys but i could do with some help

thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right i'll be nice. Explain.the whole two guys things for starters. No mention apart from on your headline. Get rid of the picture of you shagging. Why you ask? No condom ajd safe sex as an interest. Finally don't be a pest to people. If they don't answer your first mail don't send a repeat mail. Be a decent guy and fun usually follows. Hope that helps you some.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Right i'll be nice. Explain.the whole two guys things for starters. No mention apart from on your headline. Get rid of the picture of you shagging. Why you ask? No condom ajd safe sex as an interest. Finally don't be a pest to people. If they don't answer your first mail don't send a repeat mail. Be a decent guy and fun usually follows. Hope that helps you some."

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the tip

In reply to the pic that was with a long term girlfriend so that's why I'm. It wearing a condom

Thanks for the help

» Add a new message to this topic