FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Paddy jokes

Paddy jokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otass and scorpio OP   Couple  over a year ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

Let’s hear em guys … I’ll start

Paddy walking down the road and a truck pulls up behind him … truck driver says “ if I give you 500 euro will you take this truck load of monkeys to the zoo for me ? I will no bother says paddy

2 hours later the truck driver sees paddy coming back up the road with the monkeys still in the back

“ i told ya take them to the zoo” says the trucker

“I did “ says paddy and with the money left

Over I’m takin to them to the cinema now !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heeky_BudgieMan  over a year ago

Belfast

P & M are out for a walk in the countryside.

They see 2 guys on a bridge over a river. One guy is holding the other guy’s legs, the one being held is dangling down into the river. He’s catching fish with his bare hands and lobbing them, every few minutes, up onto the bridge.

P & M watch on in amazement and vow that at the next bridge they’re doing that.

So they get to the next bridge. Paddy says “This’ll do”. Mick grabs his legs and Paddy is lowered upside down.

5 minutes pass.

Mick shouts down, “ANYTHING?”

Paddy shouts back, “NOPE. NOTHING”

10 minutes pass.

15 minutes pass.

20 minutes pass, Paddy shouts up, “QUICK MICK, PULL ME UP. THERE’S A FUCKING TRAIN COMING”

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Paddy and Mick are on a flight. Paddy turns to Mick and asks

"Mick, if this turns upside down would we fall out?"

Mick replies "of course not Paddy, we've been mates for years"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

English, Scottish, Ireland man walking on the beach come across a mermaid. English man says have you ever been kissed, no says the mermaid. He kisses her. Scottish man says have you ever been fondled, no the mermaid replies, he fondles the mermaid. Irishman says have you ever been fucked, no replies the mermaid. Well you have now the tide has gone out

By *nihorn1Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Mick died suddenly whilst on his honeymoon in Australia.....

His Brother Paddy told reporter's he was thankful Mick didn't suffer....

He was only married a week .

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

An englishman a Scots man and Irish man are trying to get into the Olympics, English man has brain wave, picks up a long pole places it under his arm strolls up to the gate and says Bently, England, pole vaulting and they let him in.

Taking this lead the Scotsmen picks up a man hole cover strides up to the gate and says mcgregor Scotland, discus and let him in..

The irishman picks up a roll of barbed wire strides up to the gate and says Murphy Ireland...fencing...

Just to show us Taff's also laugh at ourselves...

A travelling salesman from England is returning home from business on Wales, desperate for the toilet, he spots a remote pub in the heart of mid Wales...

Considering its remoteness he's surprised how many cars are parked in the car park, as he walks in he notices the hum of conversation has died down and feels every one's eye on him..

Nipping to the toilet he decides he could do with some refreshment and decides to order a shandy, as the landlord pulls his pint he strikes up a conversation...'you not be from round here' asks the barman 'no I'm from over the border'..'what brings you round here then' asks the landlord..' I'm on my way home, been to see some clients selling them my goods'..fully aware the whole pub is listening in on the conversation..

' what you do then enquires' the landlord...'I'm actually a taxidermist and I've been selling some of my stuff'

'A taxidermist..? Enquires the landlord, what would that be then'

Well the simplest way to explain what I do is ...I stuff animals'

Looking up at the whole bar now honed in on the whole conversation the landlord shouts ' it's OK boys...he's one of us'

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Paddy and Mick walking through a large forest come across a big sign outside a sawmill company that reads.. "tree fellers wanted for work"... Ah pity says Mick, we can't apply. Why says paddy.. shur there's only 2 of us reply s Mick..

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthday. She spends £15,000 and looks sensational.

On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, ‘I hope you don’t mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?”.

‘About 32,’ is the reply.’

‘Nope! I’m exactly 50,’ the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald’s and asks the counter girl the very same question.

The girl replies, ‘I’d guess about 29.’ The woman replies with a big smile, ‘Nope, I’m 50.’

Now she’s feeling really good about herself. She stops at a candy shop on her way down the street.

She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the assistant the same burning question.

The clerk responds, ‘Oh, I’d say 30.’

Again she proudly responds, ‘I’m 50, but thank you!’

While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old Irish man waiting next to her the same question.

He replies, ‘Lady, I’m 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra Then, and only then I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are.’

They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the better of her. She finally blurts out, ‘What the hell, go ahead.’

He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.

After a couple of minutes of this, she says, ‘Okay, okay.....How old am I?’

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, ‘Madam, you are 50.’

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, ‘That was incredible, how could you tell?’

‘I was behind you at McDonalds’.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Meath, Louth border of..Monaghan..

.paddy driving round the m50 in his Austin alergo behind this truck continuously beeping his horn trying to get him stopped..

Eventually after 9 mile he gets the driver stopped and explained, your losing your load!

He replies I'm griting the feckin road

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

colleen goes home in tears,her dad askes whats wrong,she cries out that she is pregnant, her dad goes berserk , screaming and shouting ,holds her against the wall shouting are you certain its yours,

» Add a new message to this topic