FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotels in Ireland that turn a blind eye to swingers

Hotels in Ireland that turn a blind eye to swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcplmul OP   Couple  over a year ago

any

So we are looking for hotels in Ireland that turn a blind eye to swingers, eg. people calling to your room, or apartments etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most do in all fairness unless you are making a bit too much noise.

Are there hotels in Dublin that do ‘day’ rates?

any

More about security at the door they can be awkward

By *ot neuteredMan  over a year ago

Kildare

Well, tell us, have ye been chased out of the hotel in Loughrea

By *astelloWoman  over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

I stayed in jury's Parnell pl. Dub. They were absolutely arrogant about anyone staying over. Even when I had paid and booked for 2 ppl....

By *onderingpurposeMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Are there hotels in Dublin that do ‘day’ rates?"

Plenty. Thankfully.

any

All we got there were time wasters

any

[Removed by poster at 15/02/23 23:37:27]

By *ndqtMan  over a year ago

The Wild West

"All we got there were time wasters "

???? The staff or the visitors???

any

Yes alot of them can be very arrogant

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Most hotels nowadays are concerned about their own security; they assume that people visiting rooms is actually prostitution in operation, which would harm their reputation!

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Never had an issue as long as the room is booked for the right number of people staying. Visitors over the number of people stating may or may not be permitted. They have a legal responsibility to know how many are in a private room for fire safety.

Just be a bit clever about it. If you're a couple who want a plus one then leave 1 half of the couple in the room and have the other go meet the 3rd and have a drink before going up looking like a couple. If all 3 of you march past reception hand in hand then you will likely be stopped.

Just don't rub it in their noses and be subtle.

The more expensive the hotel is, the better.

Purely speculation….

By *ustinSiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Probably better to hire an AirBnB where you have the whole place to yourselves.

any

Good points, perhaps air B and B is the way to go, Thanks everyone.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Good points, perhaps air B and B is the way to go, Thanks everyone."

Personally think Air BnB is too expensive for one night only especially

There's hotels that you don't have to go past reception to get to the room

As someone else says one person stays in the room while the other person goes to the bar to bring up one at a time or walks up with a couple is usually fine

Aa long as the noise is kept down then no one will know and its not as if they stay over night

By *nthonydebarraMan  over a year ago

Clare , limerick

The absolute hotel in limerick and the George hotel limerick are 2 hotels that seem to encourage it!

"Most do in all fairness unless you are making a bit too much noise. "

This is what we have found also.

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

Google day stay Dublin and you’ll find some.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

https://www.dayuse.ie/

"Just be a bit clever about it. If you're a couple who want a plus one then leave 1 half of the couple in the room and have the other go meet the 3rd and have a drink before going up looking like a couple. If all 3 of you march past reception hand in hand then you will likely be stopped.

Just don't rub it in their noses and be subtle."

This is what we do and never had a problem

Correct me if I'm wrong but doormen come on later in the night so have the few socials drinks if out and head back to the hotel before they start .

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've never had an issue having people in my room, I generally say to reception when I check in that there maybe people visiting, it's never been a problem.

By *rish In DubaiMan  over a year ago

Carlow

The aspect hotel.

By *ohn4045Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny City

Newpark Hotel

By *weetfrenchkissMan  over a year ago

cork city

"Never had an issue as long as the room is booked for the right number of people staying. Visitors over the number of people stating may or may not be permitted. They have a legal responsibility to know how many are in a private room for fire safety.

Just be a bit clever about it. If you're a couple who want a plus one then leave 1 half of the couple in the room and have the other go meet the 3rd and have a drink before going up looking like a couple. If all 3 of you march past reception hand in hand then you will likely be stopped.

Thanks for the tips

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We have stayed in a couple of the Dublin travel lodges and a couple of the hotels In Tallaght and never had any issues meeting people.

Also have had meets in Sligo town hotels with no interference!

By *ustinSiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Good points, perhaps air B and B is the way to go, Thanks everyone.

Personally think Air BnB is too expensive for one night only especially

There's hotels that you don't have to go past reception to get to the room

As someone else says one person stays in the room while the other person goes to the bar to bring up one at a time or walks up with a couple is usually fine

Aa long as the noise is kept down then no one will know and its not as if they stay over night

"

I agree with this above point. One person staying in the room is one circumstance.

A different circumstance from my own experience.

Myself, and my late partner at that time and another gentleman we met through fab.......

We were all out for drinks and had gotten acquainted so decided to invited the gentleman back to our hotel room.

We had two key cards for the room so what we did upon approaching the hotel was my partner and said guy went ahead through the lobby with one key card. To any hotel staff they seemed like a couple. If they had of been stopped and questioned my partner would have presented the key card but that didn't even happen.

I held back and had a cigarette or two for ten minutes or so then I walked through the lobby with key card in hand, I just looked like a guy making his way to his room after a night out.

Nothing suspicious. No questions asked. All was fine.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Correct me if I'm wrong but doormen come on later in the night so have the few socials drinks if out and head back to the hotel before they start . "

We have stayed in a few hotels recently and the door security staff were there from 6.30 pm one of the hotels we had to wait for him to leave for a few mins and than we ran up to the room , the 2 females first and then the 2 males folliwed had a great night in the end

Mrs crazy

By *o excitingCouple  over a year ago

Kerry

You can come to Tra Li any night and stay with us sexy xx

By *ameswXXXMan  over a year ago

Killarney

"I stayed in jury's Parnell pl. Dub. They were absolutely arrogant about anyone staying over. Even when I had paid and booked for 2 ppl.... "
they saw you coming hahahaha

By *escplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Really depends on how many people you want into the room. Just another couple or just one person for a 3some is generally not a problem at most of the hotels. But after 10pm it is getting tricky to go up to the room for non-hotel guests. Or if you want a small party with 5+ people then it is again a bit tricky.

During daytime or early evening at most of the hotels they don’t care, as people are coming and going. Specially in big hotels with 100+ rooms, staff doesn’t know who is guest who is not.

Dublin City Centre is not a good option as they are paying extra attention to this, not because of swingers, but because group of people tend to book a room for 1 person, then staying there after party instead of paying for taxi at night.

I would say that in the airport area big hotels are safer, as those hotels are very busy and they don’t have time to check everyone. But always be extra cautious, go up separately as advised above. And of course, too much noise can bring attention to the room.

Newry Down

Hotels are exceptionally attuned to anything out of the ordinary, especially behaviour involving a room that is receiving more guests of the person who originally booked the room.

Large hotels at an airport are probably best; people coming and going all the time; their soundproofing is usually top-notch.

By *nthonydebarraMan  over a year ago

Clare , limerick

"So we are looking for hotels in Ireland that turn a blind eye to swingers, eg. people calling to your room, or apartments etc."

The kilmurry hotel in limerick is the best for this!!

By *astcoast2000Man  over a year ago

Newcastle County Down

Dublin Airport hotels is ok for this expensive mind you

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

March up the stairs like you own the place lol

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Killeshin in portlaoise is great can get onto bedroom levels straight from underground car park

"More about security at the door they can be awkward "

Totally

Screwed up a one night stand when the woman invited me upstairs after meeting in the bar and an overly officious security guard stopped me at the lift!!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"March up the stairs like you own the place lol"

Or a rugby team heading for the showers

Newry Down

"Really depends on how many people you want into the room. Just another couple or just one person for a 3some is generally not a problem at most of the hotels. But after 10pm it is getting tricky to go up to the room for non-hotel guests. Or if you want a small party with 5+ people then it is again a bit tricky.

During daytime or early evening at most of the hotels they don’t care, as people are coming and going. Specially in big hotels with 100+ rooms, staff doesn’t know who is guest who is not.

Dublin City Centre is not a good option as they are paying extra attention to this, not because of swingers, but because group of people tend to book a room for 1 person, then staying there after party instead of paying for taxi at night.

I would say that in the airport area big hotels are safer, as those hotels are very busy and they don’t have time to check everyone. But always be extra cautious, go up separately as advised above. And of course, too much noise can bring attention to the room."

Excellent advice. Greatly appreciated.

By *bsolute gentMan  over a year ago

county Cork

"Newpark Hotel "

Returned here one Sat night about 2am after being out clubbing with wife. We had the company of a lovely lady we had met in town. We were met by a security guard with clipboard on the door. He asked our name and room no. 2 guests only. Our soon to be new playmate was refused entry.

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

"Newpark Hotel

Returned here one Sat night about 2am after being out clubbing with wife. We had the company of a lovely lady we had met in town. We were met by a security guard with clipboard on the door. He asked our name and room no. 2 guests only. Our soon to be new playmate was refused entry. "

Where did the wife go ??

Booked for 2 in hotel in Cork city centre recently and went to room with 3 in clear site of the staff, nothing said.

By *liusMan  over a year ago

leinster

Maldron Dublin airport

By *edgerMan  over a year ago

enniscorthy

The Kilmurry Lodge in limerick is a very good hotel . Easy ground floor rooms no codes ect to get to rooms

Any recommendations for hotels in Belfast?

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Any recommendations for hotels in Belfast? "

We stayed in The Malone and booked one of the hotel apartments which are on the opposite side of the road to the hotel with zero security

Perfect ill have a look at that

By *ull6911Man  over a year ago

town

Did anyone ever try air BnB for meet

It's great

"I stayed in jury's Parnell pl. Dub. They were absolutely arrogant about anyone staying over. Even when I had paid and booked for 2 ppl.... "

Jury’s I found have never been glad of business in any sense! Always felt as just an occupancy just my take of it tho haha

cork city

"Never had an issue as long as the room is booked for the right number of people staying. Visitors over the number of people stating may or may not be permitted. They have a legal responsibility to know how many are in a private room for fire safety.

How to do for single man book a room but want to bring a couple ?

cork city

How to do for single man book a room but want to bring a couple ?"

If I book for 2 can I get 2 keys for the room ?

How to do for single man book a room but want to bring a couple ? If I book for 2 can I get 2 keys for the room ?"

Why would you want to attend a social if you have a couple that will attend with you

If you have what your bio requires

By *un on fabMan  over a year ago

Mallow

"March up the stairs like you own the place lol"

Been there and it seemed to work.... walking with confidence, even though I wasn't sure of my way....

By *unfun21Couple  over a year ago

Down

Simple. If you meeting others get them

To get a room also that way there no problem come and go as you like can meet up in one room for fun and a drink or go out for drinks and back to room after fun just back to own room xxx

cork city

How to do for single man book a room but want to bring a couple ? If I book for 2 can I get 2 keys for the room ?

Why would you want to attend a social if you have a couple that will attend with you

If you have what your bio requires

"

I want to attend social to meet nice people. I assume you meet already many people on the social or on fab and nobody asked you why you meet different people

Mmmm, interesting.. Jury's in Cork lease day stays for 61 euros for 4 people between 9am and 5pm

By *otownkid1967Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

Stayed in Radisson blu in Cork last weekend, no security were on. Pretty easy to access at any hour and no one cared

By *irabella0608Woman  over a year ago

Wexford

Lots of pending on behavior and how many people you book in the room.

For safety reasons the hotel legally right to know how many people will staying in the hotel.

When you book a bigger room, and you do that true the hotel you can add extra people to the room for minimum charge like 20 euro or similar.

So sometimes better just ask, these things are easily manageable things.

You can call them and ask for room what is not interconnecting,

or book with others ask for interconnecting ones and open them up

» Add a new message to this topic