FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anyone interested in Cuckolding?

Anyone interested in Cuckolding?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyCock90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi there. In UK there's a big cuck community .

I want to find out is the same thing here

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rankie bricksMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Interested in some ideas, looking for chat with otheres

By *rish In DubaiMan  over a year ago

Carlow

Likewise

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

You have to remember that the uk is over 10 times the population of Ireland.

So there are people into all the same things but ita just that there is less of them

By *escplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

We are more into hotwifing occasionally and looking for single guys for that, so drop us a message if interested. But interested in the cuckolding topic in general.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, mostly been hotwifing sending guys to fuck her and videoing it, but love watching her get fucked by a guy

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

Of course

By *ex coupleCouple  over a year ago

wexford

"Hi there. In UK there's a big cuck community .

I want to find out is the same thing here "

We are /were-into cuckolding but find single men let us down an awful lot by not showing up so are kinda gone away from the idea unfortunately

Pith as I really enjoyed the scenario . Rose

Dublin

Great to see that there are people with this fantasy and not shy

By *itnessFitnessMan  over a year ago

South

"We are more into hotwifing occasionally and looking for single guys for that, so drop us a message if interested. But interested in the cuckolding topic in general."

RIP Inbox

By *pringbok95Couple  over a year ago

Limavady

We are into hotwife/stag fun and find ourselves interested in the cuck side now we would like to explore this more see if its something we could enjoy.

By *taylor122Man  over a year ago

dublin

Nothing as hot as cuck / Hotwife / bull play with an open minded couple

By *yintotryCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Something we've just recently dabbled in with a guy we meet.

By *dyseussMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Would live to meet a cuck couple

By *arttea23Man  over a year ago

Tipp limerick cork

Don’t understand why fellas agree to meets and then don’t show it don’t make since to me

By *ustmenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Very interested!!

Dublin

Dublin

"We are more into hotwifing occasionally and looking for single guys for that, so drop us a message if interested. But interested in the cuckolding topic in general.

RIP Inbox "

RIP Inbox????

Literally can't stop laughing ))))))))) for hours.

Best comment here

By *ameswXXXMan  over a year ago

Killarney

We are /were-into cuckolding but find single men let us down an awful lot by not showing up so are kinda gone away from the idea unfortunately well I would not let you down rose I cannot for the life of me understand a guy not showing up James xxx

Pith as I really enjoyed the scenario . Rose "

Mr is defo starting to enjoy it.

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork and Limerick

Intetesting thread

By *orney hunCouple  over a year ago

galway

I have being in a cuckhold marriage for two years now my wife fucks a few guys I have never met. We both very happy with the set up

By *katemanMan  over a year ago

tralee

Interested thanks

By *oudicaWoman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

What about some Hot Husbanding …. Is there any call for that?

I’d love to be able to send some hot pics to a wife as i entertain her husband

Interested

By *adger BrocMan  over a year ago

Co. Cork

Looks like cuck has hit the mainstream media.

See Sunday Indo Mag problem page.

"What about some Hot Husbanding …. Is there any call for that?

I’d love to be able to send some hot pics to a wife as i entertain her husband "

Great idea!

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hot husbanding sounds fun alright!!

By *ab duoCouple  over a year ago

north

Hotwifing here

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

This dynamic is interesting for many couples.

There is an issue, though, in that different people seem to have different opinions of what defines a cuckold from just being a Husband of a hotwife or a Stag.

In my opinion, these are completely different things. Cuckolding is quite niche and something I have no interest in at all.

By *ex coupleCouple  over a year ago

wexford

I’d love to be able to send some hot pics to a wife as i entertain her husband "

Dublin

Just had a meeting with a lovely couple from UK ina hotel yesterday.

And the hubby was watching and filming.

Others like to get involved sub or dom

By *inky CuddlersCouple  over a year ago

D2

We’ve tried the cuckolding dynamic from time to time, but find that it can be a frustrating experience:

- often guys assume it’s a ‘I’ll come over and fuck your wife and you’ll watch” scenario and don’t realise (or care) that there can be other aspects of play involved;

- similarly, it’s often not understood that it’s essentially a bdsm game between the three participants, and accordingly has a lot of mental aspects that require discussion;

- often guys like the idea of playing with the wife but have no interest in the husband being involved in any real way… which depending on the play can be fairly central to idea of it;

- guys can be flakey and/or lie.

Of course if it’s good it can be a lot of fun, but it’s often more trouble than it’s worth!

It can be wonderful and I used to partake in a couple's activities before. For the trees if us it was a game, mental and physical to play and enjoy. Set boundaries help a lot.

The West

"We’ve tried the cuckolding dynamic from time to time, but find that it can be a frustrating experience:

- often guys assume it’s a ‘I’ll come over and fuck your wife and you’ll watch” scenario and don’t realise (or care) that there can be other aspects of play involved;

- similarly, it’s often not understood that it’s essentially a bdsm game between the three participants, and accordingly has a lot of mental aspects that require discussion;

- often guys like the idea of playing with the wife but have no interest in the husband being involved in any real way… which depending on the play can be fairly central to idea of it;

Of course if it’s good it can be a lot of fun, but it’s often more trouble than it’s worth!

"

I would imagine couple's who play with single guys need to leave them in no doubt how things will go down.

Truth be told, although the majority of men love the idea of being with a cuckold couple, few are really up to it! Mainly because people have different views on what the dynamic is and probably go with what they'd prefer it to be!

By *aracarCouple  over a year ago

waterford

We are definitely into the cuckold scenario but most of the single guys are just to dodge I'm afraid (not all of them) so we have just switched to couples

By *hhitherezMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I think it's called queeining

By *ominantMale4funMan  over a year ago

Armagh

Cuckolding is fantastic fun - if there are any couples looking a discreet male that's experienced in the scene just drop me a message

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

It seems I've drifted into cuckolding by accident. I love it.

By *inkersCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Yup, that's our jazz too

By *heFunCuckCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Just Outside Chelmsford

"We’ve tried the cuckolding dynamic from time to time, but find that it can be a frustrating experience:

"

This!! X

Dublin

It seems that is not that niche .

There's s few people who'd like to try , and more just thinking about it .

Nice one

Some couples like to call single girls in the lifestyle Unicorns, for this single guy, my equalient is cuckold couples

"This dynamic is interesting for many couples.

There is an issue, though, in that different people seem to have different opinions of what defines a cuckold from just being a Husband of a hotwife or a Stag.

In my opinion, these are completely different things. Cuckolding is quite niche and something I have no interest in at all."

I suspect a lot of single males see no difference whatsoever between cuckolding and hotwifing, the distinction is entirely in the heads of the couple

In my opinion, these are completely different things. Cuckolding is quite niche and something I have no interest in at all.

I suspect a lot of single males see no difference whatsoever between cuckolding and hotwifing, the distinction is entirely in the heads of the couple "

It's not only single guys

The West

I suspect a lot of single males see no difference whatsoever between cuckolding and hotwifing, the distinction is entirely in the heads of the couple

It's not only single guys "

Probably not, but the single guy in this scenario is the one invited in. He may not necessarily be "single".

Still, I think a lot of men simplify this whole dynamic in their own head's, where they are some sort of a stud. Where they are the centre piece. Many just don't get it or don't have the maturity or intellectual ability to.

Thats mainly why I'd steer well clear of it!

By *ussieGuyInDubMan  over a year ago

Docklands

Probably not, but the single guy in this scenario is the one invited in. He may not necessarily be "single".

Still, I think a lot of men simplify this whole dynamic in their own head's, where they are some sort of a stud. Where they are the centre piece. Many just don't get it or don't have the maturity or intellectual ability to.

Thats mainly why I'd steer well clear of it!"

This also feels like a difference between guys who are kink friendly and invested in that space, and those who are casually swinging to me. Plenty of guys are going to be very vanilla and won't get it, and won't have the necessary conversations beforehand because they're just not used to that.

Dublin

Yeah ,

The sub cuck hubby is actually getting the most from this experience .

Then the hotwife, then the bull.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

What I'm discovering, as i explore cuckolding is that its not so much a threesome, but a trio of equals. All three of us are getting our own kicks out of it in our own way. Exploring this, for me, is a slow journey, cautious, but definitely knowing what I want out of it. At the same time, very aware of their desires( lots of talking about our desires),and not wanting to take away from their fun either. I suppose, I can only be a cuckold when I'm allowed to be,and they see this possibility in me, hence their invitation. It helps, that we're all confident in our bodies, and comfortable being naked with others.

Our journey is slow and totally by chance we fell into the roles. Not planned. Mr wants to explore lots more. Mrs is more than happy to send him away or make him watch. Mr wants to be controlled by mrs and her lover. He wants to explore his bi curiousity if allowed by mrs and her lover. Her lovers desires will need to be fulfilled in every way too. Communication is key

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

"Our journey is slow and totally by chance we fell into the roles. Not planned. Mr wants to explore lots more. Mrs is more than happy to send him away or make him watch. Mr wants to be controlled by mrs and her lover. He wants to explore his bi curiousity if allowed by mrs and her lover. Her lovers desires will need to be fulfilled in every way too. Communication is key "

Absolutely, communication/chemistry is always what I want before a meet so there's no awkward hiccups or boundaries crossed to ruin the fun for either of the three parties

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

Oscar Wilde

The West

Thats mainly why I'd steer well clear of it!

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

Oscar Wilde "

I thought that was Abraham Lincoln?

By *oram4uMan  over a year ago

North Co Dubbers

"Our journey is slow and totally by chance we fell into the roles. Not planned. Mr wants to explore lots more. Mrs is more than happy to send him away or make him watch. Mr wants to be controlled by mrs and her lover. He wants to explore his bi curiousity if allowed by mrs and her lover. Her lovers desires will need to be fulfilled in every way too. Communication is key

Absolutely, communication/chemistry is always what I want before a meet so there's no awkward hiccups or boundaries crossed to ruin the fun for either of the three parties "

That's a nice evolving adventure ?? ??

By *rish In DubaiMan  over a year ago

Carlow

Interested

By *on Juan the MADridMan  over a year ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

I have done with three couples on 3 different cuckolding versions, they draw the role play.

Always interested

By *rs is a fab fuckCouple  over a year ago

City

Find some guys don’t take too well to the direction I give. Maybe puts em under pressure……Mr here btw

By * aim to pleaseMan  over a year ago

Kinnegad

Myself the Mrs do it as often as we can, very enjoyable for all parties, very easy to change the dynamic and mix it up, surprisingly difficult to find men to join though

Never been involved in a proper cuckold scenario, have enjoyed a hot wife scenario on numerous occasions and for me there is nothing better.

I get that some love the idea of cuckolding but for me I find it hard to enjoy the thoughts of how it might upset or effect the male part of the couple

By *rish5Man  over a year ago

Enfield

It can be a very powerful experience, for us, we discuss with the bull exactly what we both want, our fix is meeting a guy and he takes my partner away from me to the bedroom and later I follow in and watch them while they are in full play completely ignoring that I'm there, very powerful feeling,

Dublin

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We started out meeting bi fem couples but quickly found our kink, I guess you could say cuckolding but not the extreme humilation and forced bi guy stuff that seems to be all over the internet.

By *ingletWoman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

In general terms what defines a cuck couple

By *he masked ladyCouple  over a year ago

cork

We describe ourselves as a cuckold couple.Been into it for 10 years now on and off.Done properly its very addictive

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"In general terms what defines a cuck couple "

I guess in simple terms the man is faithful whilst the wife isn't along with the addition of him being submissive to her and potentially humiliated by her/her bull during her dalliances to differentiate from stag/vixen couples and other such couples where its mostly about the wife's enjoyment

By *oe Cool xxxMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

There’s nice genuine singles guys on here ????

By *outheast adventureMan  over a year ago

Waterford

Yes there surely is

dublin

Very hot !!

The West

"In general terms what defines a cuck couple "

Good question, as I wouldn't classify most of the cuck couples on here as cuck couples!

(Taken from another site!)

"The main difference seems to be the role of the husband/partner:

A Cuck is into "sexualized humiliation" based largely on his wife having sex with other men - and various activities that surround that.

A "hotwife husband" typically isn't into humiliation, denial, etc. He just finds it hot that his wife has sex with other men. He may or may not be present to watch, depending upon the individual couple's agreement. Typically, he does not fuck other women.

A Stag also finds it hot for his wife to have sex with other men, but he typically fucks other women as well. The wife of a stag is often called a vixen instead of a hotwife."

"In general terms what defines a cuck couple

Good question, as I wouldn't classify most of the cuck couples on here as cuck couples!

A Cuck is into "sexualized humiliation" based largely on his wife having sex with other men - and various activities that surround that.

A "hotwife husband" typically isn't into humiliation, denial, etc. He just finds it hot that his wife has sex with other men. He may or may not be present to watch, depending upon the individual couple's agreement. Typically, he does not fuck other women.

A Stag also finds it hot for his wife to have sex with other men, but he typically fucks other women as well. The wife of a stag is often called a vixen instead of a hotwife.""

Thanks for those descriptions. Interesting read

By *ewCoupl01Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

I absolutely love the idea of this, I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I love seeing him enjoy himself during meets and parties, I think knowing he’s off doing something and the anticipation of pics coming through would drive me mad

Dublin

I’d love to be able to send some hot pics to a wife as i entertain her husband

I absolutely love the idea of this, I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I love seeing him enjoy himself during meets and parties, I think knowing he’s off doing something and the anticipation of pics coming through would drive me mad "

RIP Inbox ))))

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I had a great experience with a lady one who was hotwifing, sending videos/video calling her partner. There was definitely an element where his presence was felt. I imagine cuckholding wouldnt be to far removed from that experience

By *uietcouplexxxCouple  over a year ago

near u

We are a cuckold couple which I am in control off. We started off with no idea or intention of cuckolding, hubby was always the Dominant one in our life. But as time progressed we found ourselves in more cuckold type situations to which we decided to progress and it's now become the normal for us. I have full control over my cuck. Atm I'm training him to only cum when I allow but finding this difficult his control is not very good. So anyone any advice?

By *he masked ladyCouple  over a year ago

cork

Get him a chastity device.Recomend cb 1000

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"

I completely agree, I enjoy the mental side of it as much as the physical. Getting to know both partners and what makes them tick is key to it.

dublin

Well said, the mental side is a lot of the hotness of the situation

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Yes - I would love this too

B x

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

A Stag also finds it hot for his wife to have sex with other men, but he typically fucks other women as well. The wife of a stag is often called a vixen instead of a hotwife.""

That’s pretty accurate in our experience.

Scarlett is a hotwife.

I get fun from her having fun, and then the reclaim, but humiliation doesn’t do anything for either of us.

Not kink snubbing but not our thing at all.

Unfortunately, most lads on here don’t understand the difference and it shows from the first message. They also think everyone is responsive to that alpha/bull persona, but again, not all couples are.

Key advice for single males looking to play with a wife, read the fucking profile and see if what they are looking for appeals. If it doesn’t then move on and don’t waste anyones time.

If it does, then say hi and start a conversation

By *c0101Man  over a year ago

Waterford

A Stag also finds it hot for his wife to have sex with other men, but he typically fucks other women as well. The wife of a stag is often called a vixen instead of a hotwife."

Scarlett is a hotwife.

I get fun from her having fun, and then the reclaim, but humiliation doesn’t do anything for either of us.

Unfortunately, most lads on here don’t understand the difference and it shows from the first message. They also think everyone is responsive to that alpha/bull persona, but again, not all couples are.

Key advice for single males looking to play with a wife, read the fucking profile and see if what they are looking for appeals. If it doesn’t then move on and don’t waste anyones time.

If it does, then say hi and start a conversation "

Totally agree.. I mean, the whole point of cuckolding relations is that all involved parties are happy with all parts of that relationship.

On the OP: I get the impression there are many varieties of cuckolding going on. And many practitioners of it on here.

By *itIrishCplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Scarlett is a hotwife.

If it does, then say hi and start a conversation "

Think you nailed it there

By *lack_diamond30Man  over a year ago

City

This lifestyle is such a turn on, but it's very difficult to find the right couple

Mmm I might be into that

L

Lots of balanced comments above.

But one or two rang alarm bells for me.

Some seem to have a superior/ego driven perspective and put the 3rd in a lessor valued position to the couple themselves.

I imagine it's an easy pitfall to get caught by, the notion that the couple holds the higher ground by the power of 2 versus the single one rather than it being a meeting of equals regardless of the sexual dynamic.

To then justify a meet going wrong by making out that the 3rd has an attitude problem or can't take direction or doesn't get kink.

Maybe the 3rd arrives, all start to engage, the couple's attitude starts to register & rankle, the 3rd feels used (in an unpleasant way) or like a human dildo or similar and gets annoyed....

Meet goes badly.

"Lots of balanced comments above.

But one or two rang alarm bells for me.

Some seem to have a superior/ego driven perspective and put the 3rd in a lessor valued position to the couple themselves.

I imagine it's an easy pitfall to get caught by, the notion that the couple holds the higher ground by the power of 2 versus the single one rather than it being a meeting of equals regardless of the sexual dynamic.

To then justify a meet going wrong by making out that the 3rd has an attitude problem or can't take direction or doesn't get kink.

Maybe the 3rd arrives, all start to engage, the couple's attitude starts to register & rankle, the 3rd feels used (in an unpleasant way) or like a human dildo or similar and gets annoyed....

Meet goes badly."

Never thought of it like that thanks

L

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Haven't read whole thread.

Perhaps if everyone defined on their profile what Hotwife/cuckold/husbanding/etc. Meant to them it would help

I think clear communication intra couple and between any guy invited in is important. If there are definite nos or must dos, be firm.

When I play with couples I want it to be memorable and see myself as a temporary sexy toy introduced for a few hours; I’ve been everything from a bull ravishing a wife and sending on video updates, to a second body helping a gf to pleasure in a mfm.

Context, communication and consideration are key.

By *itIrishCplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I think clear communication intra couple and between any guy invited in is important. If there are definite nos or must dos, be firm.

When I play with couples I want it to be memorable and see myself as a temporary sexy toy introduced for a few hours; I’ve been everything from a bull ravishing a wife and sending on video updates, to a second body helping a gf to pleasure in a mfm.

Context, communication and consideration are key. "

We hope you will at least be temporary sexy toy for us and maybe even a regular one x

"

Context, communication and consideration are key.

We hope you will at least be temporary sexy toy for us and maybe even a regular one x "

dublin

I’ve had a few couples reach out to ask questions, happy to answer what I can, please feel free to message me

By *ro_boner_publicoMan  over a year ago

North County

The expectations of a cuckold couple regarding a single man can vary enormously.

Stag/vixen and hotwife are easy, but things cab get a lot more complicated when cuckoldry comes into it.

I enjoy putting on a performance, and when the kink only requires that I outperform the husband, it's all good fun.

I personally don't like to channel negative energy during play. I'll be physical but avoid real pain, and am happy to be dominant but won't actively mock the male partner.

As many terms as we already have, I could use one more for cuckoldry where the guest only behaves in a gentlemanly manner.

By *z2goTV/TS  over a year ago

central london

YES never tried it

By *ers_happy_stagCouple  over a year ago

Trim

Everyone tries to compartmentalize and segment relationships by name. In my pov that doesn't work, as posted above relations grow, change, etc.. and besides that each couple will have their own preferences.

In my relationship we are a mix, I've come to just say we are a cuck couple even though I'm not into humiliation or into any type of domination by the 3rd person.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Everyone tries to compartmentalize and segment relationships by name. In my pov that doesn't work, as posted above relations grow, change, etc.. and besides that each couple will have their own preferences.

In my relationship we are a mix, I've come to just say we are a cuck couple even though I'm not into humiliation or into any type of domination by the 3rd person."

That's it, we try give everything a title way too much.

When chatting to couples who have mentioned cuckold as an interest, I always start by asking what aspects of cuckold fun they both enjoy or are interested in exploring. It's such a broad area, different people will like different elements.

Dublin

Right,

Let's see what kinky stuff this paddy's weekend gonna bring

Conversation that happened literally minutes ago with a couples account. We had chatted a couple of weeks ago and had planned meeting his Mrs but the conversation died so I tried to re-ignite things. Someone tell me where I went wrong…

Him: “My wife is hot as fuck…”

Me: “yeah I’d love to rail her”

Him: “yeah I don’t think that’s going to happen, that’s my soulmate and that’s very disrespectful”.

By *ers_happy_stagCouple  over a year ago

Trim

"Conversation that happened literally minutes ago with a couples account. We had chatted a couple of weeks ago and had planned meeting his Mrs but the conversation died so I tried to re-ignite things. Someone tell me where I went wrong…

Him: “yeah I don’t think that’s going to happen, that’s my soulmate and that’s very disrespectful”.

"

Well that's one of the things that happens quite a lot here. Just because we're a cuck couple looking for some fun is doesn't mean the couple likes rude or crude language. "Rail her" could be too harsh for me as well, definitely in first messaging engagements.

"Conversation that happened literally minutes ago with a couples account. We had chatted a couple of weeks ago and had planned meeting his Mrs but the conversation died so I tried to re-ignite things. Someone tell me where I went wrong…

Well that's one of the things that happens quite a lot here. Just because we're a cuck couple looking for some fun is doesn't mean the couple likes rude or crude language. "Rail her" could be too harsh for me as well, definitely in first messaging engagements. "

Yeah I think that’s snowflake territory to be honest. Using an expletive is fine but the term “rail” isn’t?

By *lark And LoisCouple  over a year ago

Newtownabby

We have been exploring cuckolding recently its been fun just need to find time for more experiences lol

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

We enjoy the hotwife scene. Although in this neck of the woods it's difficult to get a confident guy who can perform really well and understands what's happening.

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

Even within all those definitions of hotwife/stag/cuckold there are lots of variations.

One of the problems to find "the right guy" is you almost need to have done this as a couple to understand how those dynamics work... That fine mental line between teasing, bringing the wife out of her shell so she does extra sexy things, but not being a dick about it. And that line is different for everyone so it's hard to get right so that it works for everyone.

Having done this a bit, there's still no way I would call myself "a bull"... That just seems so physical when the most heightened stimulation is mental.... And from the other side, seeing that word is pretty much an auto reject from the missus

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would luv to be a cuck as I'm very submissive . Luv to have a long term relationship

By *bc4cuckMan  over a year ago

Notts

I find that when messaging it is mainly with the Cuck hubby who is too shy or unable to tell me what they want from a cuckolding experience.

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 20/03/23 18:57:26]

Wolverhampton

As a hub I'd like to chat, know the sort of things I'd like !

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Dublin

By *rishb26Man 48 weeks ago

kilkenny area

Certainly interested

By *ew2thiskinkCouple 48 weeks ago

Waterford

It’s something that I (male half) am really getting fantasy’s about. It’s becoming ba turn on. Just need to bring it to the next step.

By *ast_jjMan 48 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"It’s something that I (male half) am really getting fantasy’s about. It’s becoming ba turn on. Just need to bring it to the next step. "
Hopefully it goes well for you. How would you like your first experience to go?

By *ew2thiskinkCouple 48 weeks ago

Waterford

"It’s something that I (male half) am really getting fantasy’s about. It’s becoming ba turn on. Just need to bring it to the next step. Hopefully it goes well for you. How would you like your first experience to go?"

Not quite sure.

Start with drinks. Then let ye 2 off to a room. Getting videos and pics sent to me. Then I’ll arrive up and watch maybe.

But open to suggestions

By *OCONO5Couple 48 weeks ago

Sensual Center

It's great when it happens...to many single guys are either not so single...I know ..its shocking ...or only intrested in the chase ...disappears two days before the meet or don't show up at all....

By *ast_jjMan 48 weeks ago

Dublin and London

"It’s something that I (male half) am really getting fantasy’s about. It’s becoming ba turn on. Just need to bring it to the next step. Hopefully it goes well for you. How would you like your first experience to go?

Not quite sure.

Start with drinks. Then let ye 2 off to a room. Getting videos and pics sent to me. Then I’ll arrive up and watch maybe.

But open to suggestions "

Sounds fantastic. I dod something similar with a couple I've met a few times, only he was at home while me and his wife enjoyed a drink and flirting in the bar followed by some bedroom fun. He was kept fully engaged through cheeky pics and videos from our bar antics and longer more intimate videos from the bedroom.

Dublin

Very very nice, sir

Dublin

Plenty of genuine also. Same percentage of couples like to think they are in it , but when it comes to the actual meet , they dodge.

Percentage stats the same, which is about 90 per cent of fail on this site , across all demographics and preferances.

Dublin

DM me . I'll introduce you to the joys if cuckolding

Dublin

Spammers

Dublin

Spammers

By *xcited99Couple 48 weeks ago

omagh

"Yes, mostly been hotwifing sending guys to fuck her and videoing it, but love watching her get fucked by a guy "
This.

By *ouls105Man 48 weeks ago

Foxford

Yes love to get involved with couples both cuckolding and hot wifeing if any couples in connacht interested dm me

By *aylander_ieMan 48 weeks ago

Dublin

Yeah been involved in both scenarios, with her partner there or sending him videos/snaps. I also used to enjoy watching my partner with other guys but not as a cuck situation.

It's very hot and have been definitely interested in finding a couple.

By *courge of IronMan 48 weeks ago

Sligo

We are /were-into cuckolding but find single men let us down an awful lot by not showing up so are kinda gone away from the idea unfortunately

Here's a big difference between the UK and here. In the UK they show up. Here a huge percentage are just dreamers, they talk and talk and then they have a wank, forget about it and go back to their wives until they get horny again and then they come back here and agree to meet and all and have another wank.

By *riendly_fun_guyMan 48 weeks ago

Dublin

"Yes, mostly been hotwifing sending guys to fuck her and videoing it, but love watching her get fucked by a guy This."

Send her on would make for some excellent videos to send you!

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

on a positive footing any man did not turn up for you Rose will be regretting it for the rest of his days x

Dublin

Happy Pride party

By *iganpairCouple 48 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We didn't know it was pride till went for a drink and everywhere was rammed

"Happy Pride party "

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 48 weeks ago

Norwich

Experienced in LTR: Yes preferred option.

Longest relationship: 4+years.

Orientation of cuck compliant to needs of me and the Bull.

Distance from: Norwich 10 miles maximum for regular visits to be viable.

When week day evenings.

By *ckc138Man 48 weeks ago

Navan

Don't sweat lads, I'll smash any of your wives for ye

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Dublin

"Don't sweat lads, I'll smash any of your wives for ye "

))))

By *ex coupleCouple 47 weeks ago

wexford

"Don't sweat lads, I'll smash any of your wives for ye "

Big words

By *yesgreenMan 47 weeks ago

north and south

"Don't sweat lads, I'll smash any of your wives for ye

Big words "

Respect both the hot wife and the man that may share her with another lucky guy, Respectful all round

By *aracarCouple 47 weeks ago

waterford

I was always I to cuckolding and told the wife, she is turned on by the thought. We have met other couples and I enjoyed watching but it wasn't a cuckolding scenario.

By *asteritsallgoodMan 47 weeks ago

South Dublin

Yep love cuck or hot wife scenarios. I’ve had a few great experiences thankfully and always happy to oblige for the right couple!

By *teppenwolfMan 47 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

Ive steered into hotwife and cuckhold since i joined. When organised properly and relevant boundaries set they are the most rewarding meets.

By *appy dudeMan 47 weeks ago

?

Trying to get my Wife into it since we were 19 lol, she has only ever been with me and want her to experience new things ,

We roleplay it all the time but haven’t taken the step ,

When she does decide to go ahead with it I think finding the correct bull for the first time will be the tricky part, one bad bull and it’s bye bye to the cuckold thing for me .

Probably I find is when you mention your a cuckold everyone is a bull

For me a bull is:

Handsome

Good shape

Hung

Can fuck for a long time without cumming

Knows how to fuck

Dominant

Respectful

Polite

Good manners

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

All I know is , as an Xhamster aficionado, is that 60% of porn seems to involve some kinda cuckold/husband humiliated kinda stuff …

Still, it’s better than all the mother/son crap, can rub one out without feeling like Oedipus

Dublin

"Trying to get my Wife into it since we were 19 lol, she has only ever been with me and want her to experience new things ,

When she does decide to go ahead with it I think finding the correct bull for the first time will be the tricky part, one bad bull and it’s bye bye to the cuckold thing for me .

For me a bull is:

Handsome

Good shape

Hung

Knows how to fuck

Dominant

Respectful

Polite

Good manners

"

Let's get your girl hooked up then . DM me

By *rinceprincessCouple 47 weeks ago

lisburn

Hahahaha

Is it just me that gets recommend shit loads of this porn??

Oh man maybe I’m a cuck and haven’t realised yet…

By *iforcouplesMan 47 weeks ago

Belfast

cuckqueen it's a whole thing

Very erotic x

By *uke2020abcMan 47 weeks ago

Galway

I would definitely be interested

Love being a Cuck

By *ubbull26Man 47 weeks ago

Dublin City

It's why I joined the site haha.

By *ildarefunMan 47 weeks ago

naas

I'd only love to see my wife being fucked and used. Unfortunately she hardly even let's me fuck her now... Never mind someone else and let me watch.

Dublin

Trying to post pics here. Probably is not possible on this forum ??

By *ilitaryfunMan 47 weeks ago

Brize

Love cuck fun

By *eathernsilkMan 47 weeks ago

Aughnacloy, monaghan, armagh

I was close to being part of this scene a few months back. Met a lovely couple, worked out the boundaries and expectations. But unfortunately this never materialized as they no longer on here. Shame.

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 47 weeks ago

Norwich

"I was close to being part of this scene a few months back. Met a lovely couple, worked out the boundaries and expectations. But unfortunately this never materialized as they no longer on here. Shame."

Pity. Seems the same when you are the couple and the guy gets cold feet, which happens many times.

By *3earMan 47 weeks ago

Dublin

I have always wanted to be in a relationship with a cuckoldress hard to find though!

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Would love to get into hard to find a couple interested

Can't fine any one to do it with love to try it !!!

I am trying to find them ha

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Any couples interested ? Xxx

By *arcopolot1000Man 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Sure

By *eteranSwingersCouple 46 weeks ago

Costa del Sol, Spain

Hotwifing more than typical cucking

By *errystallionMan 46 weeks ago

Derry

"Hotwifing more than typical cucking"

She is definitely a hot wife!!!

By *arcopolot1000Man 46 weeks ago

Dublin

"Trying to get my Wife into it since we were 19 lol, she has only ever been with me and want her to experience new things ,

For me a bull is:

Handsome

Good shape

Hung

Knows how to fuck

Dominant

Respectful

Polite

Good manners

Let's get your girl hooked up then . DM me "

Pm me

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Any of you guys here, would like to fucklick your slutty wifes/partners? I'm sure they would love it

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

"Any of you guys here, would like to fucklick your slutty wifes/partners? I'm sure they would love it "

This whole sentence is giving me a headache .. my disappointment is immeasurable, and my Sunday is ruined

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

"Any of you guys here, would like to fucklick your slutty wifes/partners? I'm sure they would love it "

Also… when I’m married , please don’t lick my wife

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin

"Any of you guys here, would like to fucklick your slutty wifes/partners? I'm sure they would love it

Also… when I’m married , please don’t lick my wife "

????

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 44 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ublincouple2014Couple 44 weeks ago

city

We love it

By *mazingTimesMan 44 weeks ago

Dublin

Always willing to help a couple live out and enjoy there fantasy

By *iganpairCouple 44 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We love it it's our way of life now

By *hil153Man 44 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Love the idea of it

By *inkersCouple 44 weeks ago

Cork

It's our thing for sure

By *ast_jjMan 44 weeks ago

Dublin and London

It's our thing for sure"

It's such an interesting dynamic that's for sure. So many elements to explore with it.

By *usketeerMan 44 weeks ago

Cork

I am interested as a cuckold but I haven't yet met a cuckoldress.

It would be a dream come true to find a loving vixen/hotwife/cuckoldress (I know there are differences) to love and be loved.

By *exyCock90 OP   Man 43 weeks ago

Dublin

Allright

Any movements here or all just talk.?

Please share some of your saucy cuckold stories here . As i'll do mine ones xxx

By *yesgreenMan 43 weeks ago

north and south

"Allright

Any movements here or all just talk.?

Please share some of your saucy cuckold stories here . As i'll do mine ones xxx

"

Hot wife’s in Spain walking the Broadwalk to calla Bikini on big smile

By *iganpairCouple 43 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We wish there was a big cuckold community in North west ukbit all we find is dreamers a d wannabees

By *inkywife1981Couple 43 weeks ago

A town near you

Were not interested in a community but it is hard to find the right guy that Mrs clicks with!

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

"Were not interested in a community but it is hard to find the right guy that Mrs clicks with!"

Really?

By *inkersCouple 42 weeks ago

Cork

Love it

By *inkywife1981Couple 42 weeks ago

A town near you

"Were not interested in a community but it is hard to find the right guy that Mrs clicks with!

Really? "

Lots of guys make contact but Mrs has her preferences