FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Block drama

Block drama

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe Cool xxx OP   Man 52 weeks ago

South Dublin

Well yet again I’m baffled by people of fab , thought I was gonna have some “kinkyfun” today was running late for a meet and told them so , their reply … Block

Just don’t get it.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Perhaps they thought you were messing them about. Perhaps your new time frame didn't suit them. Who knows. There's no point dwelling on it

IDK, demand-fed as infants, maybe?

Look on it as a lucky escape

South Dublin

"Perhaps they thought you were messing them about. Perhaps your new time frame didn't suit them. Who knows. There's no point dwelling on it"

Not dwelling just don’t get it , was 1 min away and told them so , they were free all morning , people just waist time

"Perhaps they thought you were messing them about. Perhaps your new time frame didn't suit them. Who knows. There's no point dwelling on it

Not dwelling just don’t get it , was 1 min away and told them so , they were free all morning , people just waist time "

Quite possibly just a wind-up from the get-go, it's how some get their kicks apparently

South Dublin

"Perhaps they thought you were messing them about. Perhaps your new time frame didn't suit them. Who knows. There's no point dwelling on it

Not dwelling just don’t get it , was 1 min away and told them so , they were free all morning , people just waist time

Quite possibly just a wind-up from the get-go, it's how some get their kicks apparently "

Maybe so , but ur right dodged a bullet

By *ilthyNightsCouple 52 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Maybe they only had a short window to meet. Perhaps they only had a babysitter for a short time. Perhaps they needed to be somewhere important afterwards and now there wasn't enough time. Changes at the last min can't always be accommodated.

South Dublin

No to all the above they were free all day

Advised I was 5 mins away then 1 min , then blocked

East / North, Cork

How late were you?

By *rish_GuyMan 52 weeks ago

Foxford

Sadly it seem's to be a VERY COMMON thing to happen on here. It's cause of thing's like this happening, people get drowned off, leave fab, maybe even tell other's to keep away from here.

Them type of people aren't wanted or needed on here.

Ya, it's looking like you dogged a bullet. Try to enjoy the rest of your day & weekend.

When thing's like this happens. Can a person/couple to a name & shame on here or is that breaking the rules, by doing so, does anybody know?

By *og-ManMan 52 weeks ago

somewhere

Sounds like the plan all along to be honest

somewhere

"Sadly it seem's to be a VERY COMMON thing to happen on here. It's cause of thing's like this happening, people get drowned off, leave fab, maybe even tell other's to keep away from here.

Ya, it's looking like you dogged a bullet. Try to enjoy the rest of your day & weekend.

When thing's like this happens. Can a person/couple to a name & shame on here or is that breaking the rules, by doing so, does anybody know?"

Definitely against the rules and you'll get a ban if you name and shame

"Sadly it seem's to be a VERY COMMON thing to happen on here. It's cause of thing's like this happening, people get drowned off, leave fab, maybe even tell other's to keep away from here.

When thing's like this happens. Can a person/couple to a name & shame on here or is that breaking the rules, by doing so, does anybody know?

Definitely against the rules and you'll get a ban if you name and shame "

Lots of people name and shame on their status and I don't think they are reprimanded over it

East / North, Cork

Bans happen regularly for naming and shaming. They do enforce it.

"Bans happen regularly for naming and shaming. They do enforce it."

On forums yes but not so sure on a status

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 52 weeks ago

kinkytown

Lots of people name and shame on their status and I don't think they are reprimanded over it "

The status gets deleted for it

East / North, Cork

"Bans happen regularly for naming and shaming. They do enforce it.

On forums yes but not so sure on a status "

They don't automatically scan status updates for naming and shaming (not sure how they could?), but if they are reported then the will usually take account.

somewhere

On forums yes but not so sure on a status "

People have been banned for life off the forums for that

South Dublin

"How late were you?"

10 mins but told them I wud be

Foxford

Lots of people name and shame on their status and I don't think they are reprimanded over it "

Ya, I've seem people, name & shame others in there status, a few times. Whether the status person was reprimanded, I don't know.

I'm not saying that people should go & do it. I was just asking, that's all.

It would help to get reed of some of the time wasters on here or else report them It's more of an idea than an actual suggestion, is all really.

South Dublin

When thing's like this happens. Can a person/couple to a name & shame on here or is that breaking the rules, by doing so, does anybody know?"

Weekend. It ruined lol so over it

I wudnt name and Shame , don’t care enough

South Dublin

"Sounds like the plan all along to be honest "

Agreed Bog man

Foxford

Weekend. It ruined lol so over it

I wudnt name and Shame , don’t care enough "

Good man.

kinkytown

They don't automatically scan status updates for naming and shaming (not sure how they could?), but if they are reported then the will usually take account."

Yup but the same on the forums. I doubt mods see half the stuff unless it's been reported.

East / North, Cork

"How late were you?

10 mins but told them I wud be "

Ahh yeah they are definitely fucking you about then. Not fair on you at all

East / North, Cork

They don't automatically scan status updates for naming and shaming (not sure how they could?), but if they are reported then the will usually take account.

Yup but the same on the forums. I doubt mods see half the stuff unless it's been reported. "

That's it. Mods are volunteers so they can't check all content. They rely on community reports a lot. Can't complain as it's a free / very cheap site.

kinkytown

Yup but the same on the forums. I doubt mods see half the stuff unless it's been reported.

That's it. Mods are volunteers so they can't check all content. They rely on community reports a lot. Can't complain as it's a free / very cheap site."

By *ork35Man 52 weeks ago

Somewhere in Cork

It's annoying after travelling any distance for a meet and that happens. There are some that just do it for kicks.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 52 weeks ago

ireland

" No to all the above they were free all day

Advised I was 5 mins away then 1 min , then blocked "

Sounds like they where playing games, id say they would have been a no show when it came down to it !

By *itemeagainMan 52 weeks ago

Wexford

"Well yet again I’m baffled by people of fab , thought I was gonna have some “kinkyfun” today was running late for a meet and told them so , their reply … Block

Just don’t get it. "

Maybe they just found that being late was unacceptable!

Wexford

Honestly... you were late which means you didn't hold up your part of the agreement in the first place ... people also get reprimanded for no shows too , and if the People you were meeting have had a string of messers or no shows , they could have justifiably assumed you were one

Imo it seems your quick quick to complain about a meet that you were late for !

Wexford

Now I'm not saying that 10 mins is a big deal to me or you op... however to some it is and if they havnt had much luck with meets here ... then late may be a red flag !

South Dublin

"Now I'm not saying that 10 mins is a big deal to me or you op... however to some it is and if they havnt had much luck with meets here ... then late may be a red flag !"

Who are you ? The late inspector ?

I told them I was running late , then told them I was 5 mins away , didn’t just show up late they were informed , soe if they block that’s they’re issues and they’re the arseholes not me

Wexford

"Now I'm not saying that 10 mins is a big deal to me or you op... however to some it is and if they havnt had much luck with meets here ... then late may be a red flag !

I told them I was running late , then told them I was 5 mins away , didn’t just show up late they were informed , soe if they block that’s they’re issues and they’re the arseholes not me "

If you messaged me and said you were going to be 10 mins late .. then had to message 2 more times I might think this person isn't serious... that dosnt make me an arsehole ... just not a mind reader

Also just be on time and no one gets put out

kinkytown

"Now I'm not saying that 10 mins is a big deal to me or you op... however to some it is and if they havnt had much luck with meets here ... then late may be a red flag !

I told them I was running late , then told them I was 5 mins away , didn’t just show up late they were informed , soe if they block that’s they’re issues and they’re the arseholes not me "

Tbf look at it from their perspective we've had that happen before and the "late" person never showed. Most likely thought were acting the bollix and moved on

By *easingTimMan 52 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 30/04/23 18:52:48]

South Dublin

I told them I was running late , then told them I was 5 mins away , didn’t just show up late they were informed , soe if they block that’s they’re issues and they’re the arseholes not me

If you messaged me and said you were going to be 10 mins late .. then had to message 2 more times I might think this person isn't serious... that dosnt make me an arsehole ... just not a mind reader

Also just be on time and no one gets put out "

Ok you’re clearly not understanding the texts , so stop commenting

South Dublin

Tbf look at it from their perspective we've had that happen before and the "late" person never showed. Most likely thought were acting the bollix and moved on"

I told them I wud be late and then told them new time , had t reached that time yet and I told them how close I was and for blocked so they’re the issue

Wexford

Ok you’re clearly not understanding the texts , so stop commenting "

Joe ... how about you COOL down

South Dublin

Ok you’re clearly not understanding the texts , so stop commenting

Joe ... how about you COOL down "

Actually happened to me Friday was due to meet someone at 3pm.. Last contact between each other was 2:30, arrived at destination checked phone at 2:55 to find the user had removed themselves from the site, this was a dating site no less so plenty of messers out there

South Dublin

"Actually happened to me Friday was due to meet someone at 3pm.. Last contact between each other was 2:30, arrived at destination checked phone at 2:55 to find the user had removed themselves from the site, this was a dating site no less so plenty of messers out there "

Yes , and all you did was show up