FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Things that annoy you on a lovely day

Things that annoy you on a lovely day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man 45 weeks ago

somewhere

People that use the coffee machine in the petrol station but then stand there with their full cup putting in sugar and stirring it and putting the lid on and blocking everyone else from using the machine.....grrrrrrrrr

Let it off your chest and relax

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arry and AnnCouple 45 weeks ago

Louth

People spraying deodorants and airfresheners in a supermarket.

Savages

By *ichael McCarthyMan 45 weeks ago

Lucan

People who come in when I'm using the coffee machine and rush me..

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman 45 weeks ago

in the waves

Work.

somewhere

"People spraying deodorants and airfresheners in a supermarket.

Savages "

Is this testing or actually using them ...giving themselves a quick squirt

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 45 weeks ago

kinkytown

People in general.

Lucan

Savages

Is this testing or actually using them ...giving themselves a quick squirt "

I was in Tesco in Liffey Valley a couple of weeks ago and watched a young lad almost empty am entire can on Lynx onto himself. You could follow him around the shop after it with your eyes closed. Jesus, I could hardly breathe.

somewhere

"People who come in when I'm using the coffee machine and rush me.. "

Mick....I'll buy your coffee just get out of the way of the bloody machine

Lucan

"People in general. "

People are bastards!

Lucan

"People who come in when I'm using the coffee machine and rush me..

Mick....I'll buy your coffee just get out of the way of the bloody machine "

I don't take sugar or milk so that'll speed up the process!

By *ezoMan 45 weeks ago

The Kingdom

When in a car park, people park their car as close to the store as possible and not in an actual parking spot. Being an obstruction and inconvenient to everyone else, just so they don't have to walk that extra few steps.

By *mfgMan 45 weeks ago

malahide

Birds singing at 04.45 these mornings

By *adger BrocMan 45 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Wasps...

Lucan

The thing that has appeared on the likes of Reddit where people, possibly in an attempt to minic Americans, drop the word Street from an address.

For example.. "Yeah, so.. I was walking on Camden the other day, and then I went to Harcourt after that, before heading to O'Connell"

Fuck right off with that bullshit!

By *acob12369Man 45 weeks ago

URPANTS

When ordering a 99 , and asked if u want a flake

By *ust M.A.IMan 45 weeks ago

Mullingar

Bicyclists that take a whole lane on the road and kids/people with electric scooters...

Lucan

" Bicyclists that take a whole lane on the road and kids/people with electric scooters..."

There's a good reason for doing that, as it's to stop drivers from squeezing past them while meeting oncoming traffic, thereby putting the cyclist in even greater danger.

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/23 09:12:01]

"Wasps..."

Oh I hate those little cunts. Especially when you are wet and they try to sit or whatever on you

Flies, bluebottles and, at night, moths

Mullingar

" Bicyclists that take a whole lane on the road and kids/people with electric scooters...

There's a good reason for doing that, as it's to stop drivers from squeezing past them while meeting oncoming traffic, thereby putting the cyclist in even greater danger. "

That's why you have the bike lane, you don't pay tax or insurance, yet you are takin up the road because you don't want to use the bike lane...

By *ealitybitesMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

Savages

I was in Tesco in Liffey Valley a couple of weeks ago and watched a young lad almost empty am entire can on Lynx onto himself. You could follow him around the shop after it with your eyes closed. Jesus, I could hardly breathe. "

Watched a woman in the café in Tesco once fill 3 separate bags with all the salt, sugar and ketchup sachets and just walked out of the store without buying a thing.

" Bicyclists that take a whole lane on the road and kids/people with electric scooters...

There's a good reason for doing that, as it's to stop drivers from squeezing past them while meeting oncoming traffic, thereby putting the cyclist in even greater danger.

That's why you have the bike lane, you don't pay tax or insurance, yet you are takin up the road because you don't want to use the bike lane..."

Because every road has a cycle lane

By *oghunter33Woman 45 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

When I pile my shopping from the fully filled trolley onto the checkout belt and the person behind me rushes to do so too leaving me with no space to put my items.

Checking out in Covid times was soooo blissful...

Lucan

That's why you have the bike lane, you don't pay tax or insurance, yet you are takin up the road because you don't want to use the bike lane..."

You say that as if there were cycle lanes everywhere, and as if cycle lanes were all of even reasonable quality. I'm happy enough to say that the cycle lanes that were thrown in during the late celtic tiger era were universally of abysmal quality and you'd be safer cycling in the middle of the road naked with no sun protection on a sunny day while eating cigarettes and chewing on a piece of asbestos

Lucan

Savages

I was in Tesco in Liffey Valley a couple of weeks ago and watched a young lad almost empty am entire can on Lynx onto himself. You could follow him around the shop after it with your eyes closed. Jesus, I could hardly breathe.

Watched a woman in the café in Tesco once fill 3 separate bags with all the salt, sugar and ketchup sachets and just walked out of the store without buying a thing. "

Every little helps!

I like her style!

By *antra MassageMan 45 weeks ago

Carrick

Sunrise at 4am. Ive been awake since then!

somewhere

"When ordering a 99 , and asked if u want a flake"

Absolutely....its the whole essence of a 99 ffs

Lucan

Midges, and other indistinguishable little cuntish insects that leave your legs itching all night and keeping you awake while you try not to scratch!

Bastards!

Hoors!

Cunts!

somewhere

I'll also admit to the sin of making a balls of doing the weekly shop ....finding stuff in the shop...no problem

Putting stuff on the conveyor and getting it into bags I make a complete mess of it......cant cope with people looking at me throwing stuff everywhere like Mr Bean...I'm feckin useless at it

on the hill NordWest of

"When ordering a 99 , and asked if u want a flake

Absolutely....its the whole essence of a 99 ffs "

I don't like the flake, inedible, what's a 99 called without a flake?

By *immy123456888Man 45 weeks ago

city

"People that use the coffee machine in the petrol station but then stand there with their full cup putting in sugar and stirring it and putting the lid on and blocking everyone else from using the machine.....grrrrrrrrr

Let it off your chest and relax "

YOU

somewhere

I don't like the flake, inedible, what's a 99 called without a flake? "

A large ice cream

Lucan

I don't like the flake, inedible, what's a 99 called without a flake? "

A cone, or a poke up north

somewhere

"People that use the coffee machine in the petrol station but then stand there with their full cup putting in sugar and stirring it and putting the lid on and blocking everyone else from using the machine.....grrrrrrrrr

Let it off your chest and relax YOU "

Relax Jimmy

on the hill NordWest of

"Midges, and other indistinguishable little cuntish insects that leave your legs itching all night and keeping you awake while you try not to scratch!

Bastards!

Hoors!

Cunts! "

Kneeled into a red ants nest yesterday while gardening and then later at dinner time one of those red feckers turned up again and attacked my ass...

Lucan

"Midges, and other indistinguishable little cuntish insects that leave your legs itching all night and keeping you awake while you try not to scratch!

Bastards!

Hoors!

Cunts!

Kneeled into a red ants nest yesterday while gardening and then later at dinner time one of those red feckers turned up again and attacked my ass... "

That ant has good taste!

somewhere

Bastards!

Hoors!

Cunts!

Kneeled into a red ants nest yesterday while gardening and then later at dinner time one of those red feckers turned up again and attacked my ass... "

Do you need anyone to rub lotion on that DH

city

Let it off your chest and relax YOU

Relax Jimmy "

Well you did ask.

Mullingar

That's why you have the bike lane, you don't pay tax or insurance, yet you are takin up the road because you don't want to use the bike lane...

You say that as if there were cycle lanes everywhere, and as if cycle lanes were all of even reasonable quality. I'm happy enough to say that the cycle lanes that were thrown in during the late celtic tiger era were universally of abysmal quality and you'd be safer cycling in the middle of the road naked with no sun protection on a sunny day while eating cigarettes and chewing on a piece of asbestos "

As funny as that example was, I still don't agree, wanna go for a cycle ,put your bike on the bike rack, and go cycle somewhere where you can do it safely and don't have to create chaos in traffic, especially at hours when people have to bring their kids to school or going to work...

As far as the drivers squeezing by them, for as long as I've been driving here, I haven't seen a car squeezing by a cyclist, always seen the cars going on the other lane to pass them just to be at a safe distance

somewhere

Relax Jimmy Well you did ask."

The mistake you make Jimmy is you think I give a fuck about a blank profile off the internet not liking me....I really dont but you have a great day trolling on the forums

city

Relax Jimmy Well you did ask.

The mistake you make Jimmy is you think I give a fuck about a blank profile off the internet not liking me....I really dont but you have a great day trolling on the forums "

Jazus relax man you get heat stroke deep breaths.

By *ealitybitesMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

Filling station this morning.

20 pumps in total and 2 of them are pay at pump only.

Only 2 other cars on the forecourt and they both went to pay at pump and then proceeded to head into the shop for coffee!

What the fuck is the point in that?

Lucan

You say that as if there were cycle lanes everywhere, and as if cycle lanes were all of even reasonable quality. I'm happy enough to say that the cycle lanes that were thrown in during the late celtic tiger era were universally of abysmal quality and you'd be safer cycling in the middle of the road naked with no sun protection on a sunny day while eating cigarettes and chewing on a piece of asbestos

As funny as that example was, I still don't agree, wanna go for a cycle ,put your bike on the bike rack, and go cycle somewhere where you can do it safely and don't have to create chaos in traffic, especially at hours when people have to bring their kids to school or going to work...

As far as the drivers squeezing by them, for as long as I've been driving here, I haven't seen a car squeezing by a cyclist, always seen the cars going on the other lane to pass them just to be at a safe distance "

Yeah, how inconvenient of cyclists wanting to go to work, the selfish bastards!

It doesn't matter that you haven't seen it, it happens regularly.

I grew up cycling in a place where there were no cycle lanes so what was I supposed to do, cycle in the fields? Walk?

I cycled around Dublin city centre for years, with cars actually bumping me off the road more than once, people opening doors in front of me, throwing stuff out of windows, etc. I rarely cycle anymore but I've used the cycle lanes around Lucan plenty of times in the past and they really are a danger. I can fully understand why cyclists don't want to use them.

Build quality cycle lanes that don't have pedestrians or all the shit and debris from the road on them and cyclists will use them.

somewhere

"Filling station this morning.

Only 2 other cars on the forecourt and they both went to pay at pump and then proceeded to head into the shop for coffee!

What the fuck is the point in that? "

By *astelloWoman 45 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Messy changing rooms.. I don't fancy walking ón top of others people's stuff.

Litter lout especially on beaches - hate these peoole.. Bring it home.

People who work in woodies - yet to have a good customer service experience there

Non eye contact people - yes I'm a person, not a bot

Queue jumpers in general

Oh those coffee people... Hurry TF up

on the hill NordWest of

As far as the drivers squeezing by them, for as long as I've been driving here, I haven't seen a car squeezing by a cyclist, always seen the cars going on the other lane to pass them just to be at a safe distance

I grew up cycling in a place where there were no cycle lanes so what was I supposed to do, cycle in the fields? Walk?

I cycled around Dublin city centre for years, with cars actually bumping me off the road more than once, people opening doors in front of me, throwing stuff out of windows, etc. I rarely cycle anymore but I've used the cycle lanes around Lucan plenty of times in the past and they really are a danger. I can fully understand why cyclists don't want to use them.

Build quality cycle lanes that don't have pedestrians or all the shit and debris from the road on them and cyclists will use them. "

When I lived in stoneybatter in my crispier years the James Joyce Bridge had a cycle lane that completely disappeared when hitting the road going up to stoneybatter. So you actually had to swerve back into the car lane, it always felt like throwing yourself under the bus...

People who don't clean up after their dogs.

By *eigh2019TV/TS 45 weeks ago

Chingford

Overweight men in speedos

Lucan

Build quality cycle lanes that don't have pedestrians or all the shit and debris from the road on them and cyclists will use them.

When I lived in stoneybatter in my crispier years the James Joyce Bridge had a cycle lane that completely disappeared when hitting the road going up to stoneybatter. So you actually had to swerve back into the car lane, it always felt like throwing yourself under the bus..."

There's a few places like that. A lack of joined up thinking is evident!

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

There's a good reason for doing that, as it's to stop drivers from squeezing past them while meeting oncoming traffic, thereby putting the cyclist in even greater danger. "

Not to mention most need the extra room for their inflated sense of self entitlement

People

By *OCONO5Couple 45 weeks ago

Sensual Center

Sweaty Balls...or that Thong cut the hole of ye

Lucan

Not to mention most need the extra room for their inflated sense of self entitlement "

They'll have some serious inflation to achieve to get them into the same ball park as car drivers, and I'm one of them most of the time. If your day is that badly marred by the ten seconds you lost behind a cyclist then I'm willing to suggest that time management may not be one of your skills.

By *ofistimacatedMan 45 weeks ago

cavan town

When you order a subway foot long and they cut the roll in 2 halves so you can't eat it without everything falling all over the place. You just don't do that. That's roll making 101.

on the hill NordWest of

"Filling station this morning.

What the fuck is the point in that? "

Maybe it's the way how those pay at the pump work. You choose an amount ie 30quid, you shovel the nozzle into the hole, at beginning it flows in full strength, gargling away until you nearly hit your maximum, then it slows down automatically just to get a bit more enjoymentout of those last few drops, then you shake the nozzle to get the last drop out and back it goes into its place, press the button and you get a receipt that you've done it on the dot! Surely that deserves a treat from the shop!

Wexford

Not to mention most need the extra room for their inflated sense of self entitlement

They'll have some serious inflation to achieve to get them into the same ball park as car drivers, and I'm one of them most of the time. If your day is that badly marred by the ten seconds you lost behind a cyclist then I'm willing to suggest that time management may not be one of your skills. "

Oh no worries... I'm not marred.. I don't wait

Mullingar

They'll have some serious inflation to achieve to get them into the same ball park as car drivers, and I'm one of them most of the time. If your day is that badly marred by the ten seconds you lost behind a cyclist then I'm willing to suggest that time management may not be one of your skills. "

I doubt anyone is talking about a 10 second difference...

It happens so many times here where the traffic was fucked because 4 people decided to take the whole lane and the line of cars behind them to be more than 20 cars...

Wexford

They'll have some serious inflation to achieve to get them into the same ball park as car drivers, and I'm one of them most of the time. If your day is that badly marred by the ten seconds you lost behind a cyclist then I'm willing to suggest that time management may not be one of your skills.

It happens so many times here where the traffic was fucked because 4 people decided to take the whole lane and the line of cars behind them to be more than 20 cars..."

Oh look everyone knows there are plenty of cyclists who deliberately stay out more than necessary just to make the point that they can (total ego trippin cunts) and it actually makes it far more dangerous for them to be overtake (stupid muppets)

Thankfully there are more cyclists who keep in out of mutual respect and cop on ... sound

on the hill NordWest of

It happens so many times here where the traffic was fucked because 4 people decided to take the whole lane and the line of cars behind them to be more than 20 cars..."

Mullingar it is where it all happens! Imagine being in a traffic jam with 20 cars stuck behind a cyclist.

Mullingar

It happens so many times here where the traffic was fucked because 4 people decided to take the whole lane and the line of cars behind them to be more than 20 cars...

Mullingar it is where it all happens! Imagine being in a traffic jam with 20 cars stuck behind a cyclist. "

Yep horrible feeling yet I didn't said 20 cars behind one cyclist

somewhere

I couldn't care about being delayed behind cyclists to be honest

Sunday on my road is like the Tour De France with the hundreds of middle aged men in Lycra heading up the mountains

It just means I go earlier for my coffee

Wexford

"I couldn't care about being delayed behind cyclists to be honest

Sunday on my road is like the Tour De France with the hundreds of middle aged men in Lycra heading up the mountains

It just means I go earlier for my coffee "

Thats outdoor crusing meet

Co. Cork

Middle/outside lane hoggers.

All traffic laws in Ireland are based on the basic precept that; "vehicles must drive as close as possible to the left hand side of the carriageway except when overtaking or turning right".

To do otherwise is breaking the law and a danger to other road users.

GET BACK IN LANE ye idiots and pull over and learn the rules of the road....as soon as its safe to do so.

Lucan

Yeah, you'd think they'd just go into the field for you. Bastards.

The problem is that even ten minutes lost shouldn't have a negative effect on your day. Feel free to concentrate your outrage on the most vulnerable road users rather than your own ability to cope with a slight delay.

By *ofistimacatedMan 45 weeks ago

cavan town

The add by the RSA for keeping cyclists safe always made be laugh when he said

"Cyclists should travel two abreast when travelling in groups".

I always wondered why are cyclists always traveling to a breast, and why only 1 breast can they not just have a peek at the second one when they get there?????

Mullingar

The problem is that even ten minutes lost shouldn't have a negative effect on your day. Feel free to concentrate your outrage on the most vulnerable road users rather than your own ability to cope with a slight delay. "

Being annoyed and being outraged are two different things, if there's a bike lane use the bike lane, that's why it's called bike lane, it's self explanatory...

As for the the bike lane is shit hence I'm gonna go on the road, I don't think any driver said the roads are shit I'm gonna drive on the side path because it's better

By *ofusplusCouple 45 weeks ago

Limerick

When I accidentally ask for a 69 instead of a 99

Wexford

The problem is that even ten minutes lost shouldn't have a negative effect on your day. Feel free to concentrate your outrage on the most vulnerable road users rather than your own ability to cope with a slight delay. "

Its not an inability to cope with a slight delay ... it an unwillingness to tolerate an unnecessary delay put apon you by someone's ego

Wexford

"When I accidentally ask for a 69 instead of a 99 "

Did ya get it ?

Lucan

The problem is that even ten minutes lost shouldn't have a negative effect on your day. Feel free to concentrate your outrage on the most vulnerable road users rather than your own ability to cope with a slight delay.

Its not an inability to cope with a slight delay ... it an unwillingness to tolerate an unnecessary delay put apon you by someone's ego "

That you think the only reason a cyclist goes out on the road is because of their ego says more about you than it does about them.

That would be comical if it really wasn't so tragic.

I think cycling wins

By *eturn of Sir PumpsMan 45 weeks ago

outside banbridge

People complaining about how hot it is! Yes it's warm but it's only going to last a week in this country before it's back to being cold bloody enjoy it! Then in a week's time they'll complain about how cold it is

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 45 weeks ago

ireland

Bastards!

Hoors!

Cunts! "

Language Mick please

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 45 weeks ago

ireland

"People complaining about how hot it is! Yes it's warm but it's only going to last a week in this country before it's back to being cold bloody enjoy it! Then in a week's time they'll complain about how cold it is "

Im with you on this handsome -no pleasing some feckers !!

Wexford

Its not an inability to cope with a slight delay ... it an unwillingness to tolerate an unnecessary delay put apon you by someone's ego

That you think the only reason a cyclist goes out on the road is because of their ego says more about you than it does about them.

That would be comical if it really wasn't so tragic. "

Mick re read before you take your attitude out on me ... you want to make out I'm talking about all cyclists in general to weaken my point because you can't strengthen your own ..

Go back and read again . And then come back with something worth saying instead of trying to belittle me and making a fool of yourself in the process.

By *opdubcatMan 45 weeks ago

South Dublin

Working with hot women wearing less clothes and can do nothing about it

By *rish_GuyMan 45 weeks ago

Foxford

"Working with hot women wearing less clothes and can do nothing about it "

True. It's like a bull, just been squeezed.

By *alvin.Man 45 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

As far as the drivers squeezing by them, for as long as I've been driving here, I haven't seen a car squeezing by a cyclist, always seen the cars going on the other lane to pass them just to be at a safe distance "

Driver entitlement!.

Who knew tarmac would be renamed SUV only

PS. My whole family cycle everywhere when they can. 3 generations on bikes. As is their right. The law of the land. Beep Beep.

Cork/Dublin

"Assholes" A theory. Aaron James

1. Allows themselves SPECIAL ADVANTAGES in cooperative life.

2. out of an Entrenched sense of entitlement.

3. That immunizes them against complaints or sought justice from other people.

Them type of people above . Assholes.

Oh, and dog shit. Some asshole owns it.

Mullingar

Driver entitlement!.

PS. My whole family cycle everywhere when they can. 3 generations on bikes. As is their right. The law of the land. Beep Beep."

Cyclists can cycle two abreast but under Article 47 of the Road Traffic (Traffic and Parking) 1997 Regulations (as substituted by the 2012 Regulations), you must not cycle more than two abreast, except when overtaking and it does not endanger or obstruct other traffic.

The law.

The only entitlement comes from the cyclist who think they have the god given right to take a whole lane.

Wexford

Driver entitlement!.

PS. My whole family cycle everywhere when they can. 3 generations on bikes. As is their right. The law of the land. Beep Beep."

Again go re read and stop trying to make out i am talking about all cyclists... its petty

Wexford

""Assholes" A theory. Aaron James

Oh, and dog shit. Some asshole owns it. "

Very good ... your right ... we should refer to them as some Asshole cyclists

Cork/Dublin

Very good ... your right ... we should refer to them as some Asshole cyclists "

Assholes are found everywhere. In most cases easily spotted..x

Wexford

Assholes are found everywhere. In most cases easily spotted..x"

This is true ... usually pointing out something they think is great about themselves

Cork/Dublin

Assholes are found everywhere. In most cases easily spotted..x

This is true ... usually pointing out something they think is great about themselves "

OMG. Skitten...lol

Wexford

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 45 weeks ago

Tipperary

People who buy tea/coffee in a shop. I always wonder is it mainly an image thing , especially in the morning when it’s as easy or cheap to make a cup of tea/coffee at home. I don’t drink coffee but it’s huge around. People going in and buying it in shops.

Lucan

"People who buy tea/coffee in a shop. I always wonder is it mainly an image thing , especially in the morning when it’s as easy or cheap to make a cup of tea/coffee at home. I don’t drink coffee but it’s huge around. People going in and buying it in shops. "

It's easy enough to make am instant coffee at home at least. It's not the same thing though. Mind you, some of the coffee from the machines isn't all that either.

somewhere

"People who buy tea/coffee in a shop. I always wonder is it mainly an image thing , especially in the morning when it’s as easy or cheap to make a cup of tea/coffee at home. I don’t drink coffee but it’s huge around. People going in and buying it in shops.

It's easy enough to make am instant coffee at home at least. It's not the same thing though. Mind you, some of the coffee from the machines isn't all that either. "

I bought a Nespresso machine

Biggest waste of money Ive ever spent

It sits unloved on a kitchen counter with a big glass jar full of pods

I can't even give it away ..no one wants it

And all the coffee tastes the same its horrible

I buy coffee 7 days a week in either Applegreen or Supervalue...both gorgeous coffees

Its 25 euro ...I dont smoke or drink a lot so its my vice

"People who buy tea/coffee in a shop. I always wonder is it mainly an image thing , especially in the morning when it’s as easy or cheap to make a cup of tea/coffee at home. I don’t drink coffee but it’s huge around. People going in and buying it in shops.

It's easy enough to make am instant coffee at home at least. It's not the same thing though. Mind you, some of the coffee from the machines isn't all that either.

I buy coffee 7 days a week in either Applegreen or Supervalue...both gorgeous coffees

Its 25 euro ...I dont smoke or drink a lot so its my vice "

Give it to a charity shop bog that's what I done with my coffee machine.

somewhere

Never even thought of that Lou and I'm in a few every month buying books for my dad ....

Lucan

Its 25 euro ...I dont smoke or drink a lot so its my vice "

Ah heeere.. I have a Nespresso machine that I've used daily for the last seven years. I can't say I have that problem with all the pods tasting the same either as I always find lots of variety. Now, it doesn't beat a really good coffee but it gets me going in the morning all the same.

I live in terror of it not working some morning, seeing as it's now seven years old.

Have you any decent pods to give away?

Tír na nÓg

I love coffee and it's about the experience, the ambience, coffee beans, service etc. I don't have an issue with paying extra as there is a skill in it. I'm starting a barista course soon.. I'm feeding my habit with knowledge

Foxford

"I love coffee and it's about the experience, the ambience, coffee beans, service etc. I don't have an issue with paying extra as there is a skill in it. I'm starting a barista course soon.. I'm feeding my habit with knowledge "

Good woman, good for you.

After another while you'll have people on here asking you questions about coffee & maybe even hoping you do coffee sampling at a social, sometime in the future.

By *panishRebelMan 45 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I love coffee and it's about the experience, the ambience, coffee beans, service etc. I don't have an issue with paying extra as there is a skill in it. I'm starting a barista course soon.. I'm feeding my habit with knowledge "

I'll buy a coffee off you.

By *arryWhiteXxxMan 45 weeks ago

Midleton

People referring to things as "bad boys". It seems to be used a lot in reference to barbequing, ie "Pop a couple of those bad boys on the barbie"

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 45 weeks ago

Cork

"Birds singing at 04.45 these mornings "

I put the washing out and come home to bird shite on my sheets...feckers!!!

By *umpsMan 45 weeks ago

city

Going to the beach and find all the parking spots are gone.

By *un on fabMan 45 weeks ago

Mallow

"When ordering a 99 , and asked if u want a flake"

After paying for a 99 and then they say sorry, I'm out of flakes....

Tír na nÓg

"I love coffee and it's about the experience, the ambience, coffee beans, service etc. I don't have an issue with paying extra as there is a skill in it. I'm starting a barista course soon.. I'm feeding my habit with knowledge

After another while you'll have people on here asking you questions about coffee & maybe even hoping you do coffee sampling at a social, sometime in the future. "

Who knows... Its fascinating stuff. Otherwise I'll be doing espresso martinis all round.

By *omtom7Man 45 weeks ago

Tralee

"I love coffee and it's about the experience, the ambience, coffee beans, service etc. I don't have an issue with paying extra as there is a skill in it. I'm starting a barista course soon.. I'm feeding my habit with knowledge

After another while you'll have people on here asking you questions about coffee & maybe even hoping you do coffee sampling at a social, sometime in the future.

Who knows... Its fascinating stuff. Otherwise I'll be doing espresso martinis all round. "

Would you let me buy you a coffee

My neighbour! If it’s not a lawnmower it’s a strimmer or a hedge trimmer or something with a petrol engine going from dawn til dusk! How’s a bloke supposed to sunbathe naked in his garden and dream of all the sexy people on Fabswingers with that racket going on

Co. Cork

"Birds singing at 04.45 these mornings

I put the washing out and come home to bird shite on my sheets...feckers!!!"

Oh I hope it wasn't the nice black satin ones...

By *ust vickyTV/TS 45 weeks ago

dublin

Had a lovely day here was off and chatting to a couple of cds

Then went pear-shaped

One gobshite looking for money when we got chatting

I know I should report him but I thought he was a genuine person lol

Another cunt off here

Was only asking him to put me on his sissy books and then bared me lol

I suppose it could be worse

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 45 weeks ago

kinkytown

The only thing to annoy me today was the dope who was meant to help me but did everything but help. In some cases he got in my way. Did tell him off and if the boss asks why the job wasn't done I'll point at the hinderance and tell him that waste of space.

By *panishRebelMan 45 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Why let things annoy you on a beautiful day.

Foxford

"The only thing to annoy me today was the dope who was meant to help me but did everything but help. In some cases he got in my way. Did tell him off and if the boss asks why the job wasn't done I'll point at the hinderance and tell him that waste of space. "

Breath, Breath,1,2,3 & again. I can take it nobody told you, that Stress, is not good for Heart,Not good for body.

By *mmakWoman 45 weeks ago

Town

Those who use public areas or lakes ect…to enjoy the sun but don’t clean up after themselves. That really bothers me.

By * la carteCouple 45 weeks ago

Dublin

"My neighbour! If it’s not a lawnmower it’s a strimmer or a hedge trimmer or something with a petrol engine going from dawn til dusk! How’s a bloke supposed to sunbathe naked in his garden and dream of all the sexy people on Fabswingers with that racket going on "

Earplugs?

somewhere

Applegreen petrol stations that run out of milk in their coffee machines during the morning rush

Coffee machines that are set incorrectly so that a large coffee cup doesn't fill up when you hit the right option

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Cork/Dublin

"Applegreen petrol stations that run out of milk in their coffee machines during the morning rush

Coffee machines that are set incorrectly so that a large coffee cup doesn't fill up when you hit the right option

Grrrrrrrrrrrr"

Coffee machines and you seem to be a running theme. Time to go cold Turkey maybe.

Dublin

"Applegreen petrol stations that run out of milk in their coffee machines during the morning rush

Grrrrrrrrrrrr"

You're just being a tightarse now

somewhere

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

You're just being a tightarse now "

I feckin left it there and used another machine to get a full cup

somewhere

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Coffee machines and you seem to be a running theme. Time to go cold Turkey maybe. "

Jesus no.....I'm not addicted

Dublin

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I feckin left it there and used another machine to get a full cup "

And informed the staff of the malfunction on the first machine

Dublin

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Coffee machines and you seem to be a running theme. Time to go cold Turkey maybe.

Jesus no.....I'm not addicted "

Nooooooo, of course not

somewhere

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

And informed the staff of the malfunction on the first machine "

No cause I was still grumpy without my morning coffee .....

Dublin

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

And informed the staff of the malfunction on the first machine

No cause I was still grumpy without my morning coffee ..... "

Aw... hope you are less so now

Cork/Dublin

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

You're just being a tightarse now "

Yeah..... Tightarse Grumpy git

Suits ya really...lol....x

somewhere

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Suits ya really...lol....x"

Just as well you love me really

Cork/Dublin

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Suits ya really...lol....x

Just as well you love me really "

» Add a new message to this topic