FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Off topic altogether

Off topic altogether

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rish_Guy OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Foxford

I know this a sex site.

That said, there's might be people on here that have kids, starting the famous BIG(head wrecker)exams tomorrow. If so, good luck to them, hopefully ye & them aren't stressing out to much, as stress is not good for heart, not good for body.

This weather isn't helping them either. Topical weather for the start of exam time, in this Country.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnFKMan 45 weeks ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

Topical Weather if off Topic alright

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Wishing our scolars all the best .. read the questions at least twice , this will be next year wishing my kid the best of luck

I love a thread off the topic .. get it off your chest people

Foxford

"Wishing our scolars all the best .. read the questions at least twice , this will be next year wishing my kid the best of luck "

Exactly.

True, easier said than done. When in an exam. Good stuff.

Foxford

"I love a thread off the topic .. get it off your chest people "

True, it can help alright.

"Wishing our scolars all the best .. read the questions at least twice , this will be next year wishing my kid the best of luck

Exactly.

True, easier said than done. When in an exam. Good stuff. "

It is when your kid has learning difficulties .. leaving cert is a big thing for anyone

Good man op personally I think the state exams should be done away with

"Good man op personally I think the state exams should be done away with

"

Totally agree it puts so much pressure on our children .. my child is in 5th year going into 6th year this year .. he is stressed out big time .. covid didn't help

By *panishRebelMan 45 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I know this a sex site.

That said, there's might be people on here that have kids, starting the famous BIG(head wrecker)exams tomorrow. If so, good luck to them, hopefully ye & them aren't stressing out to much, as stress is not good for heart, not good for body.

This weather isn't helping them either. Topical weather for the start of exam time, in this Country. "

My nephew's start. My own kids live in Spain and soon they'll be at it too.

The good weather is better then cold miserable rain, no?

Totally agree it puts so much pressure on our children .. my child is in 5th year going into 6th year this year .. he is stressed out big time .. covid didn't help "

The school system is a catch all. It regularly doesn't work for individuals. I like the idea of the Finnish school system (worth looking into) or the Democratic schools set up.

Most kids survive school. Wouldn't it be better if most kids thrived in school.

Foxford

"Wishing our scolars all the best .. read the questions at least twice , this will be next year wishing my kid the best of luck

Exactly.

True, easier said than done. When in an exam. Good stuff.

It is when your kid has learning difficulties .. leaving cert is a big thing for anyone "

True it is alright. That must be very difficult & stressful for a parent & child together.

Personally I was never any good at exams of any kind, while in School. 1 of the reason, why I left School early. Personally I wouldn't be recommend it to anybody else to do.

I kinda got a hang of studenting for exams. While doing a college course, year's ago.

Totally agree it puts so much pressure on our children .. my child is in 5th year going into 6th year this year .. he is stressed out big time .. covid didn't help "

Yes they went into first year and ended up in third year at the blink of an eye and now expected to face state exams

Next year after a stop start year and a doss of fourth year but hey encourage encourage encourage

Foxford

"

Thank you. Yes they should be or at least changed, as not to have as much pressure/stress on a child, at a time in they're live.

Foxford

To much pressure on children. I bet he is alright. No it didn't, Covid mest up alot of thing's alright.

Totally agree it puts so much pressure on our children .. my child is in 5th year going into 6th year this year .. he is stressed out big time .. covid didn't help

Yes they went into first year and ended up in third year at the blink of an eye and now expected to face state exams

Next year after a stop start year and a doss of fourth year but hey encourage encourage encourage "

Yes encourage and support. We all hot through it somehow even if scared.

Thankfully it's not the actual be end and all of life it's made to feel like.

Foxford

"I know this a sex site.

This weather isn't helping them either. Topical weather for the start of exam time, in this Country.

My nephew's start. My own kids live in Spain and soon they'll be at it too.

The good weather is better then cold miserable rain, no?"

O right, good luck to him & your own kids.

It usually is & should be aswell. When I was doing my exams,good weather, didn't help or I felt it didn't at the time anyway's.

Foxford

The school system is a catch all. It regularly doesn't work for individuals. I like the idea of the Finnish school system (worth looking into) or the Democratic schools set up.

Most kids survive school. Wouldn't it be better if most kids thrived in school."

True, it is, here anyway's. No it doesn't, it didn't really work for me. O right, don't know anything about them Countries school systems. True it would be & that's the way it should be aswell.

Foxford

Next year after a stop start year and a doss of fourth year but hey encourage encourage encourage "

True, they do alright. The only good thing about 4th year is the full year has to do it. So they have the same class friends, right through school.

Where's when I was in school 4th year was optimal. So some of us did it. When going into 5th year, it was almost like starting school again, as you had new class mates, so to speak.

Foxford

Next year after a stop start year and a doss of fourth year but hey encourage encourage encourage

Yes encourage and support. We all hot through it somehow even if scared.

Thankfully it's not the actual be end and all of life it's made to feel like. "

True. Everybody involved in it, at the time. Will get through it alright.

True aswell, that it's not. It NEVER should have been like that either.

True, they do alright. The only good thing about 4th year is the full year has to do it. So they have the same class friends, right through school.

Where's when I was in school 4th year was optimal. So some of us did it. When going into 5th year, it was almost like starting school again, as you had new class mates, so to speak."

4thyear was Called Transition year yes? I did that. It was the only year I truly loved. We did things that were interesting. I actually learnt things without trying.

I've a Cork guy messaging me he works in Denmark he wants to marry me .. should I stay or should I go .. Great banter

Foxford

Where's when I was in school 4th year was optimal. So some of us did it. When going into 5th year, it was almost like starting school again, as you had new class mates, so to speak.

4thyear was Called Transition year yes? I did that. It was the only year I truly loved. We did things that were interesting. I actually learnt things without trying."

Yes & it's more or less still called that, as far as I know. Ya,that's the feeling I get from other kid's I heard talking about it now.

"I've a Cork guy messaging me he works in Denmark he wants to marry me .. should I stay or should I go .. Great banter "

It's not me anyway.... even though I have Danish blood.....

Foxford

"I've a Cork guy messaging me he works in Denmark he wants to marry me .. should I stay or should I go .. Great banter "

That's up to you. For some reason the song's that come into my head now are "Should I stay or should I go now". I don't know if that the title of the song or lyrics of that actual song. The other song is "Don't marry her, Marry me".

Can't say how or why, they just do.

Foxford

"I've a Cork guy messaging me he works in Denmark he wants to marry me .. should I stay or should I go .. Great banter

It's not me anyway.... even though I have Danish blood..... "

It's not for you at all?

Goodnight all x

Foxford

"Goodnight all x "

Good night Lou.