FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hot str8 guys and TVs

Hot str8 guys and TVs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do the really hot str8 ones not leave reviews on here. I've met lots of them, but it's frustrating that they don't leave reviews!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably because they've listed themselves as "straight" and don't want others to know.

I wouldn't worry too much about verifications so long as you're having fun

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"Probably because they've listed themselves as "straight" and don't want others to know.

I wouldn't worry too much about verifications so long as you're having fun"

i agree, certain women dont meet bi guys and that why the so called straight dont leave verifications. i wish they'd grow a set and be true to themselves, get on with it.

if the women dont want to meet them cos of it then more for women who do meet bi guys

"Probably because they've listed themselves as "straight" and don't want others to know.

I wouldn't worry too much about verifications so long as you're having fun

i agree, certain women dont meet bi guys and that why the so called straight dont leave verifications. i wish they'd grow a set and be true to themselves, get on with it.

if the women dont want to meet them cos of it then more for women who do meet bi guys "

Hear hear

"Why do the really hot str8 ones not leave reviews on here. I've met lots of them, but it's frustrating that they don't leave reviews!"

cos they are really bi and dont want ppl to know they were with a tv,theres very few guys on here with verifications frm tvs on their profiles yet ive seen a few verifications frm them on tvs profiles

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

LOL...........LOL

if they've listed themselves as "straight" it's unlikely they'll do anything publicly to contradict that.. best to stick to openly bi and give the closet jobs a wide birth if acknowledgement is important to you.

"if they've listed themselves as "straight" it's unlikely they'll do anything publicly to contradict that.. best to stick to openly bi and give the closet jobs a wide birth if acknowledgement is important to you."

Does that mean the not so hot ones are the only ones to leave vertifications on your profile ....

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

"if they've listed themselves as "straight" it's unlikely they'll do anything publicly to contradict that.. best to stick to openly bi and give the closet jobs a wide birth if acknowledgement is important to you."

Well said

"

i agree, certain women dont meet bi guys "

This would seem to be the case, for sure. And I can't get it into my head why a woman wouldn't want to meet a bi-guy??? About 95% of the females describe themselves as bi / bi-curious, yet they won't meet a similar guy.

As someone who is close to exploring a whole different side of my personality I never knew existed, I find that the perceived prejudice from certain women (present company excluded) kinda hypocritical.

To each, their own and all.

» Add a new message to this topic