FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Married and bi

Married and bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

Anyone else noticed the high numbers of married men that are also Bi on fab. Each to their own of course, absolutely no judgement, I’m just fascinated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

What do you find fascinating or noteworthy about it?

Are there many married bi women?

I’m sorry I’m not looking to offend anyone here. I suppose I presumed that most couples when they meet have the same sexuality. Either straight or gay.

I'm still not sure I understand, sorry. But that might be too much sun

Yes let’s put it down to that

By *immy123456888Man 47 weeks ago

city

"Yes let’s put it down to that "
Don't you know your not allowed have any opinions if you're not one of the group.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 47 weeks ago

Portstewart

Everyone is entitled to do whatever they find pleasures them op kinda sounds like you think you have fomo

By *ohn MacDMan 47 weeks ago

cork

Nothing wrong it

But why is it a big secret?

From my limited inaction so far !

The Bi community is bigger on fab

Just not cool to open about it

And fair play to all men & women who are!

By *antra MassageMan 47 weeks ago

Old bog road

Yes, there are many bi married/partnered men on fab. We live in a culture where being bi is often considered "wrong ". And a man could be shamed for revealing his sexuality to a partner or family, colleagues. Most if the bi guys I've met in this predicament are reluctant to tell their wives, as they know her views on it. In clubs over the years, I met lots if openly bi women, having bi fun, but not a single bi man. Now, that's odd.

Those bloody women. They have all the fun. Gggrrrrr....

By *antra MassageMan 47 weeks ago

Old bog road

"Anyone else noticed the high numbers of married men that are also Bi on fab. Each to their own of course, absolutely no judgement, I’m just fascinated. "

I think with the changing nature of Fab over the years, bi men now have an opportunity to meet like minded others. Fabguys, generally is used by gay men looking for other gay men. Here on Fab,its probably one of the friendlier sites for bi men to meet whoever takes their fancy.

By *rish_GuyMan 47 weeks ago

Foxford

A bi guy having to hide, being bi to other people. Be it family members, friends,etc. Is 100% wrong. He shouldn't have to hide this part of they're lives.

As it was said already, women don't hide it(not that much) anyway's.

Plane & simple wrong & bad form, in this day & age. Hopefully this changes in the future.

By *leasurer77Man 47 weeks ago

Athlone

"Anyone else noticed the high numbers of married men that are also Bi on fab. Each to their own of course, absolutely no judgement, I’m just fascinated. "

I think Fab probably helped them realise they are bi. Join to find women, get propositioned by men, tried it out and liked it.

"Anyone else noticed the high numbers of married men that are also Bi on fab. Each to their own of course, absolutely no judgement, I’m just fascinated.

I think with the changing nature of Fab over the years, bi men now have an opportunity to meet like minded others. Fabguys, generally is used by gay men looking for other gay men. Here on Fab,its probably one of the friendlier sites for bi men to meet whoever takes their fancy. "

Fabguys is full of Bisexual men and a high proportion are in relationships.gay men are actually a rarity.

Who said anything about having to hide the fact they’re bi!?

By *oosexyforinstaCouple 47 weeks ago

Dublin

It’s been our experience that Bi makes in MF couples stating they’re Bi is a rarity - we’re in the minority looking for this.

Plenty of “straight” lads who are happy to go with the flow in the situation but don’t advertise for fear of being blocked/excluded.

What boggles both (my partner and I) our minds is the amount for folks on here who are completely anti-bi lads, but happily jump on the train when it’s a bi lady.

We understand preferences and all that, it’s more the notion most of this persuasion seem to have that you’re gonna catch something from a lad who’s Bi/Gay, but not from a Bi/Lesbian woman.

Mr. is hardly going to jump the lad if it’s not consensual, and there needs to be chemistry too, but sure try telling anyway else that.

Stigmas are what they are, and will continue - but maybe people don’t always have to be narrow minded?

*Everyone should get yourselves regularly tested if you’re sexually active.

By *oosexyforinstaCouple 47 weeks ago

Dublin

"Who said anything about having to hide the fact they’re bi!? "

It happens a lot.

By *iggusClitusMan 47 weeks ago

yolo

Sometimes it's fun, don't knock it until you try it , in a group, it's pretty damn amazing

By *are04Man 47 weeks ago

Letterkenny

Here’s my thoughts, for what their worth. I think very few humans if any, are totally “straight” or totally “gay”. We’re all bisexual to one extent or another but society and our upbringing has engineered us to believe anything other than a heterosexual relationship is wrong.

Our mind usually overrides our lustful feelings for same sex people. I’m bi and enjoy a romp with either sex but in the beginning the guilt was an awful burden when I played with men.

Thoughts?

By *ultry ZaraCouple 47 weeks ago

dublin

Agreed OP When I first joined Fab I too was surprised at how many married men were bi & Women too. But in saying that as a Bi Female Im happy to see that Life has changed & people are now free to express their desires & be who they are! Id encourage my Husband if he was interested in men to be himself , fact is a lot of men are still afraid for whatever the reason to be true to themselves. Trully is lovely to see , having a straight partner who allows you to be your true authenic self.

By *otownkid1967Man 47 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Agreed OP When I first joined Fab I too was surprised at how many married men were bi & Women too. But in saying that as a Bi Female Im happy to see that Life has changed & people are now free to express their desires & be who they are! Id encourage my Husband if he was interested in men to be himself , fact is a lot of men are still afraid for whatever the reason to be true to themselves. Trully is lovely to see , having a straight partner who allows you to be your true authenic self. "

Truly great pics and great bio

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

"Yes let’s put it down to that Don't you know your not allowed have any opinions if you're not one of the group."

Clickedy click

By *irdyxWoman 46 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

It's all about the pleasure does it matter how we get it once it's safe and everyone's happy .

And sure watching to fellas make me wetter than an otters pocket .

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"It's all about the pleasure does it matter how we get it once it's safe and everyone's happy .

And sure watching to fellas make me wetter than an otters pocket . "

....otters pocket! Hahaha. Love it

[Removed by poster at 22/06/23 18:01:42]

Everyone is curious now it's all out in the open now not behind closed doors

By *irthBrooksMan 46 weeks ago

Ashbourne

I'm bi & was married to a bi woman

By *haquele oatmealMan 46 weeks ago

cork

There are way more bi women in couples here than bi guys in couples I think if all guys were honest the percentage would be pretty similar I think it's a lot more acceptable for the women to say they are bi the men still have some stigma about it,me for instance I don't find male faces attractive I'd never ever kiss a guy but if he had a really nice dick I'd wank him or possibly suck it I think I'm cock curious notbi curious

» Add a new message to this topic