FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Da Demon Drink

Da Demon Drink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    48 weeks ago

So. Do you like it? Does it enhance things? Loosen the hinges? Or is it just trouble on a meet? For me it's been brill and better than WD40! LOL

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 48 weeks ago

Belfast

Don't touch it and never have done.

No issue with anyone who does but I won't be playing with anyone who needs it to get through an evening and especially not if they're pissed.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

I don't mix sex and excess alcohol. No issue with one or two, more than that and I'm not interested. Personally I don't particularly enjoy sex with alcohol on board and I'd avoid anyone visibly & noticeably dr*nk.

By (user no longer on site) OP    48 weeks ago

My experience is that few drinks relaxes a lady- loosens inhibitions making tipsy sex so much better than sober playing

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

I agree Matt. I don't need it myself but I can appreciate others liking to take the edge off so to speak with a drink or two.

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 48 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

I'm off it two months now, no particular reason just between work and some family stuff I haven't been out at all. I'm enjoying it, I feel fresh every morning and the iron has never had so much go in it.

By *rish_GuyMan 48 weeks ago

Foxford

Personally, I'd need 1 or 2 to help with thing's, so to speak. So I can't go saying no to a woman needing it aswell. If I feel in anyway d*unk or the affects of drink, sex isn't, maybe a women in general, could be on my mind. If a woman was in my company or if me & the people I was with seen a woman earlier. We might be talking about her. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, so don't go, having a go at me, people. I'm sure it happens with other people aswell.

By *om114Man 47 weeks ago

Belfast

"Personally, I'd need 1 or 2 to help with thing's, so to speak. So I can't go saying no to a woman needing it aswell. If I feel in anyway d*unk or the affects of drink, sex isn't, maybe a women in general, could be on my mind. If a woman was in my company or if me & the people I was with seen a woman earlier. We might be talking about her. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, so don't go, having a go at me, people. I'm sure it happens with other people aswell."

Think you were well on when you wrote this tbh

By *otownkid1967Man 47 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I enjoy a few beers at the weekend . But if I'm having a play meet then I won't touch it.

By *abcouple2022Couple 47 weeks ago

All around Mayo.

An excess amount is likely to ruin the night, 2 or 3 to get everyone relaxed suits us, but that's the cut off point.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

I gave it up years ago and the freedom is fantastic because I obviously relied on it too much…

No problem with anyone who drinks, each to their own I think everyone has their reason to drink

Cat

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 47 weeks ago

kinkytown

Personally don't care if someone else drinks as long as they don't get out of their mind d*unk. I don't drink myself but Dee will have an occasional drink.

By *ustBoWoman 47 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I very rarely drink anymore because I can't be bothered with the tiredness the following day. Plus I have never really found an alcoholic drink that I actually really like,I'm happy enough not drinking when out and especially on meet I would have zero interest in drinking.

If someone else has one it two it wouldn't bother me,but if they needed it to meet or drank so much they were d*unk I'd have no interest in meeting them.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

I’ve never had a drink that’s over 50 years sober!!

By *leasurer77Man 47 weeks ago

Athlone

It would be bad manners to turn up to a meet with drink on board in my view.

By *llthewaysMan 47 weeks ago

Somewhere

I don't need it for a meet, not to loosen myself up or to drop inhibitions. Much easier when you know who you are as a person.

To those that do, please don't drink too much and do something you would regret.

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

I love to drink fine alcohol. Could be very well made craft beer or fine spirits. Pair that with some of my friends sitting around giving tasting notes like total w*nkers that's a good night in.

Good wine with great food. I need someone else to do the pairing though.

A couple of hours glancing over the rim of a glass of something delicious for the senses is also a delectable night. Nothing like that kind of anticipation.

Cocktails

I don't enjoy being d*unk so it's very very rare I do. But alcohol in its many forms can be a nice addition to many an evening

By *ancy38Woman 47 weeks ago

galway

I wouldn't need it but having a few drinks when meeting is fine with me. There's nothing wring with having a few drinks together as long as all parties don't take to much.

By *huCullainMan 47 weeks ago

Rathowen

17 years since I was last d*unk.

I've often had a touch of nerves when going to a meet wether it's fab or otherwise but can't see how drink would make a meet go any smoother.

As mentioned above, there's no harm having a couple to settle the nerves but being pissed meeting someone mew is a big no from me.

By *s LollyWoman 47 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

If it's an overnight in a hotel i like to have a few drinks and mabey something to eat just to enjoy the company and get to know each other more before taking it to the bedroom

By *electableicecreamMan 47 weeks ago

The West

I was once in a mfmf where one of the ladies was completely inebriated. It turned the whole thing sour for me and I left

» Add a new message to this topic