FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Worn out

Worn out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Anyone else feel overly tired lately? Last two weeks I have felt drained both mentally and physically. Things that once interested me don’t seem to anymore. Everything in my normal daily life feels like it takes so much effort. For me, I’m putting it down to work being hectic and the heat also playing it’s part.

I know it will pass so I’m not overly worried but just curious to see if anyone else feels/felt like it before and what they found best to help overcome it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inner2729Man 46 weeks ago

Bolton Street

Yep. I'm exhausted and I'm not even working at the moment

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

This has been my default since December 2021.

Every day is a struggle.

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Have either of you tried changing anything etc to see if it helps? December 2021 is a long time ago, that must be tough. Probably nothing in particular you can put your finger on that caused it is there? I’d normally have a positive outlook on everything but lately I just can’t get myself fired up. Not sure if I want to try and change too much either as I’m doing nothing different than I was previously. Was going to try change to a cold shower each morning instead of a warm one

By *otownkid1967Man 46 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I tend to work nights mostly and know how you feel. Certainly the weather is a major factor for me anyway. Have started to drink a lot more water to keep hydrated and seems to have helped a little.

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

"Have either of you tried changing anything etc to see if it helps? December 2021 is a long time ago, that must be tough. Probably nothing in particular you can put your finger on that caused it is there? I’d normally have a positive outlook on everything but lately I just can’t get myself fired up. Not sure if I want to try and change too much either as I’m doing nothing different than I was previously. Was going to try change to a cold shower each morning instead of a warm one "

Haven't changed a thing because I don't have the energy. Gone from climbing at least 2 mountains a week and kayaking to not wanting to get out of the chair.

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

I have a week or so of feeling great and positive. Then I get so very tired in a way I never have before this last year. Exhausted totally and achy bones/joints. I find it difficult to get out of bed but make myself even though I am too exhausted to go anywhere or do much.

It passes after a week or so. No idea whats wrong.

By *rish_GuyMan 46 weeks ago

Foxford

I get like that aswell, at time's. It could happen during the winter or the summer. More than likely the weather has something to do with it, alright. It's only really in the last 3 odd year's, that it's started to show up really. I partly put it down to work, weather & getting older(sadly).

It does pass on again of a period of time. I don't change anything, yet anyway's. The only thing that I'll change in the future is job's.

So to everybody that feels like this, stay strong, keep going(every little helps) & you'll get through it, in the end.

Sounds like you guys have long covid it's supposed be very common now the exhaustion and lack of motivation, it's not helped by the face the pollen count is off the charts, hay fever can cause sore eyes exhaustion insomnia blocked nose amongst others

By *rish_GuyMan 46 weeks ago

Foxford

"Sounds like you guys have long covid it's supposed be very common now the exhaustion and lack of motivation, it's not helped by the face the pollen count is off the charts, hay fever can cause sore eyes exhaustion insomnia blocked nose amongst others "

I don't know about the other's in this thread. Covid has nothing to do with mine, as I never got covid & it was happening to me before Covid was public.

You could well be 100% right for the other's alright.

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I'm the same. I'm exhausted. The mind is willing but the body isn't.

I juggle a lot on a daily basis and sleep badly. All leads to utter exhaustion. The weather doesn't help.

By *ebelRoadMan 46 weeks ago

Cork / Wexford

Day time, once I get going, is good. When I get in from work, I just collapse. Get another burst of energy after that.

Think the heat is affecting people more. Draining us during thr day and disrupting our sleep at night.

Stay cool and hydrated!

By *hSureFookItMan 46 weeks ago

Dublin/Drogheda

I have been exhausted every day for over a year now. I went to my gp and got my bloods done and I have an under active thyroid. I am currently on meds for this but still struggle every day. The heat and pollen definitely makes it worse too. No harm getting checked out.

By *thloneros38Man 46 weeks ago

athlone/roscommon

Iv been exhausted the last while to wanting to go to bed at 8.30 in the evening but iv just put it down to work having worked long hours and working for myself at the weekends but iv done this for years and its only the last few weeks iv been exhausted

By *haquele oatmealMan 46 weeks ago

cork

I'm worn out too its modern life its too hectic everyone is stressed out but could people please stop complaining about the bloody heat it's raining and cold for 10 months of the yr in this god forsaken place we get a stint of hot weather and all I hear is whinging

I’ve no motivation or energy the last few weeks, thought it was just me. Should be feeling great with the good weather but I’m the opposite. Half thinking we all have a mild dose of the covid

» Add a new message to this topic