FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fabsingers

Fabsingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

So I joined this site in the hope of listening to some fabsingers singing opera and the like but all I've seen so far is pictures of tittys and small penis's and men with beards wearing short skirts calling themselves Linda. What gives?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * la carteCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

"So I joined this site in the hope of listening to some fabsingers singing opera and the like but all I've seen so far is pictures of tittys and small penis's and men with beards wearing short skirts calling themselves Linda. What gives?"

You might be better off joining the church choir

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Those guys in the short skirts are sopranos ( and I don’t mean Toni’s mob )

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 46 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"So I joined this site in the hope of listening to some fabsingers singing opera and the like but all I've seen so far is pictures of tittys and small penis's and men with beards wearing short skirts calling themselves Linda. What gives?

You might be better off joining the church choir "

By *inxySTV/TS 46 weeks ago

dublin

Could be worse. I have to listen to guys with poor tattoo's and low quality selfies bitch and moan. Cruel isn't it

"Could be worse. I have to listen to guys with poor tattoo's and low quality selfies bitch and moan. Cruel isn't it "

How dare you Dave

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

"So I joined this site in the hope of listening to some fabsingers singing opera and the like but all I've seen so far is pictures of tittys and small penis's and men with beards wearing short skirts calling themselves Linda. What gives?

You might be better off joining the church choir "

You're not wrong. I had a great hit rate in the church choir years ago. Exact opposite to Fab in that women outnumbered men by about 20 to 1..

By *inxySTV/TS 46 weeks ago

dublin

"Could be worse. I have to listen to guys with poor tattoo's and low quality selfies bitch and moan. Cruel isn't it

How dare you Dave"

In fairness I am a shit singer and it's David to you

Dublin

You're not wrong. I had a great hit rate in the church choir years ago. Exact opposite to Fab in that women outnumbered men by about 20 to 1.."

Watch out for the incoming stampede of men in church choirs.

I'll refrain from attending because I'd screech them all away again

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

You're not wrong. I had a great hit rate in the church choir years ago. Exact opposite to Fab in that women outnumbered men by about 20 to 1..

I'll refrain from attending because I'd screech them all away again "

Unfortunately my voice broke then

Dublin

"Could be worse. I have to listen to guys with poor tattoo's and low quality selfies bitch and moan. Cruel isn't it

How dare you Dave

In fairness I am a shit singer and it's David to you "

Not Linda?

Dublin

I'll refrain from attending because I'd screech them all away again

Unfortunately my voice broke then "

How dare you Dave

In fairness I am a shit singer and it's David to you "

You have gained my respect. Which is rare. Now go live your life.

By *he zephyrCouple 46 weeks ago

The Sol

oh those bass voices do have an effect on the ladies

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 46 weeks ago

Cork

"Could be worse. I have to listen to guys with poor tattoo's and low quality selfies bitch and moan. Cruel isn't it "

Ouch

None shall sleep

None shall sleep

By *ogladyWoman 46 weeks ago

The bog

"So I joined this site in the hope of listening to some fabsingers singing opera and the like but all I've seen so far is pictures of tittys and small penis's and men with beards wearing short skirts calling themselves Linda. What gives?"

Sorry I'll shave the next time

I can't sing not like Linda I have titties no penis I've no beard you def won't see me in a skirt not in real life

» Add a new message to this topic