FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Penis Growth Spray

Penis Growth Spray

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

So due to being ask consistently about my large penis and how women would love for their partner to be as full as me I have decided to release my penis growth spray. I have formulated this over time the spray is clear looks like water, feels like water and even tastes like water all for your convenience. I can even put it in ballygowan water bottles to be extra discrete. Prices 1 litre 75 euro. Or 2 litres for 100euro. First come first served. Il await your messages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan 46 weeks ago

Lucan

By *og-ManMan 46 weeks ago

somewhere

Hello again Op

By * la carteCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

"So due to being ask consistently about my large penis and how women would love for their partner to be as full as me I have decided to release my penis growth spray. I have formulated this over time the spray is clear looks like water, feels like water and even tastes like water all for your convenience. I can even put it in ballygowan water bottles to be extra discrete. Prices 1 litre 75 euro. Or 2 litres for 100euro. First come first served. Il await your messages "

Will it grow my clit - or is it just for penises? (Anything to help men find the happy place, right?)

"So due to being ask consistently about my large penis and how women would love for their partner to be as full as me I have decided to release my penis growth spray. I have formulated this over time the spray is clear looks like water, feels like water and even tastes like water all for your convenience. I can even put it in ballygowan water bottles to be extra discrete. Prices 1 litre 75 euro. Or 2 litres for 100euro. First come first served. Il await your messages

Will it grow my clit - or is it just for penises? (Anything to help men find the happy place, right?) "

I'm in the trial process of the clit spray. Clit spray once sprayed on will stimulate the clit and also it leaves a little arrow mark pointing the guy in the right direction. I am seeking trialists and you fit the bill. So get your clit down here and let's begin.

By * la carteCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

"So due to being ask consistently about my large penis and how women would love for their partner to be as full as me I have decided to release my penis growth spray. I have formulated this over time the spray is clear looks like water, feels like water and even tastes like water all for your convenience. I can even put it in ballygowan water bottles to be extra discrete. Prices 1 litre 75 euro. Or 2 litres for 100euro. First come first served. Il await your messages

Will it grow my clit - or is it just for penises? (Anything to help men find the happy place, right?)

I'm in the trial process of the clit spray. Clit spray once sprayed on will stimulate the clit and also it leaves a little arrow mark pointing the guy in the right direction. I am seeking trialists and you fit the bill. So get your clit down here and let's begin. "

Where's "down here"?

Also, I'll need a bit more information on risks, side effects and adverse events before I sign up for a trial

Only risk/side effects we have experienced so far is extreme squirting like Niagara falls which can leave you feeling a little tired afterwards but for trialists I am providing a waterproof sheet for even the most gushy of gushiest squirters.

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

"So due to being ask consistently about my large penis and how women would love for their partner to be as full as me I have decided to release my penis growth spray. I have formulated this over time the spray is clear looks like water, feels like water and even tastes like water all for your convenience. I can even put it in ballygowan water bottles to be extra discrete. Prices 1 litre 75 euro. Or 2 litres for 100euro. First come first served. Il await your messages "

Have you filed the patent yet before someone steals your idea? Not sure a fab forum post will stand up (excuse the pun) in court!

By *ndqtMan 46 weeks ago

The Wild West

Once sprayed, will it need lots of sunlight or should I keep it in the shade?

By *oss_BeaumontMan 46 weeks ago

Skerries

I spilled some on my hands trying to put it on, now my fingers are dragging on the ground.

Be careful with this stuff.

"Once sprayed, will it need lots of sunlight or should I keep it in the shade?"

No just lightly hit it with a hammer.

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

Sparkling or still?

"Sparkling or still? "

I have received your order. You will find out shortly. Please allow 2 business days for delivery

By *ysticalirishMan 46 weeks ago

Dundalk

How much should I use OP?? And how do you apply - do you dunk the wee fella in

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Are ya sure this isn’t already on the market? Was in Thailand once and pulled a 10/10. Arrived back to my place and she produced a whopper from under her dress . Their sudocream over there helps you heal very quick, pity it can’t be got in Ireland

By *irty_mindMan 46 weeks ago

in the sticks

I'm in the trial process of the clit spray. Clit spray once sprayed on will stimulate the clit and also it leaves a little arrow mark pointing the guy in the right direction. I am seeking trialists and you fit the bill. So get your clit down here and let's begin.

Where's "down here"?

Also, I'll need a bit more information on risks, side effects and adverse events before I sign up for a trial "

I'd say pregnancy is a possible side effect of participating in the trial. Rumour has it the spray is applied internally

Will it grow my clit - or is it just for penises? (Anything to help men find the happy place, right?) "

Hilarious! Love it

Is the female version called vulvic?

» Add a new message to this topic