FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Body shaming

Body shaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unebug OP   Woman 45 weeks ago

tralee

I know I’m not a skinny girl but am getting a lot of body sharing messages lately. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osyRedLipsWoman 45 weeks ago

Kildare

I got one recently that started off saying " Omg Rosy Jesus your fairly putting on the weight" ah excuse me Sir I love my fat ass

By *og-ManMan 45 weeks ago

somewhere

Easy to say but fuck them.....unknown gobshites off the internet who dont know you so just block them and forget them

Keyboard warriors who get a kick out off hurting someone

You can just imagine them laughing as they read threads like this especially if you were one of the ones they messaged

Don't reply to them...it gives them validation in their sad minds

Block them every single time

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

It's the norm on here well it is for me anyway ive lost count over the year's the amount ive gotten, now i just say thanks for the compliment then block them

By *hivers2020Woman 45 weeks ago

lolli land

Ignore them, some lads try to use shock value to get a response, so by insulting you they think you’ll reply and start a convo. Also, this is the internet, those people don’t matter in your life, just block and forget about them I have lost count of the amount of times I’ve been asked was I pregnant in my pic in the white tshirt. It’s just a food baby

By *unebug OP   Woman 45 weeks ago

tralee

Ya I didn’t reply just reported and then he blocked me lol. Was just curious as to how everyone else was getting on. Stay safe xxx

By *cotsguyyMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

Nothing wrong with any of the bodies on this thread, all gorgeous girls.

Its away to say but ignore those who send hurtful messages, just shows that they are the ugly ones, inside.

By *thloneros38Man 45 weeks ago

athlone/roscommon

"It's the norm on here well it is for me anyway ive lost count over the year's the amount ive gotten, now i just say thanks for the compliment then block them "
you have a very sexy body lolly

By *s LollyWoman 45 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Don't think they realise the effort ive to put in to look like this it's bloody exhausting

By *eanR2023Man 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Ignore them and block like you did. Some people are just arseholes.

And it’s about how you feel about yourself and not what others say or think.

And by the way I think you look very nice

By *nribanMan 45 weeks ago

Sligo

In solidarity with women on here im having a 'I think it's fab' day.

Great pics ladies, great bodies, love you all!

By *elfastDMan 45 weeks ago

belfast

"I know I’m not a skinny girl but am getting a lot of body sharing messages lately. Has anyone else experienced the same?"

Jen, just enjoy the fact that they’ve shown their true self straightaway and you had the power to reject what they say and not waste any time on them.

We all love different looks and body shapes and I’m sure there’s lots on here who would love to get their hands on your gorgeous body

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

It takes a really nasty individual to do something like that. People come on here and put themselves and their bodies on display. That takes courage, and a huge amount of body confidence, which doesn't just happen overnight for everyone, it can be hugely liberating and such a confidence boost if people admire you.

Then to have some horrible asshole try to degrade you, knowing nothing at all about you is just such a mean and small minded thing to do.

I'm sure they think absolutely fuck all about it. It must just be a jealousy thing I imagine, these saddos are looking saying " who do you think you are? You won't fuck me? Sure look at the state of you"

Just block, report and don't give it the oxygen its looking for...

Keep the fabulous bodies on show everyone

By *oxyvixen99Woman 45 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

Honestly it's just font on a screen. People are very brave and can be totally vile but don't give them the thoughts in your head. Block delete and move on to the next mail

Brave people behind a keyboard is all that is.

Once ur comfortable in ur own skin feck them .

Block and move on enjoy the men that want that extra to hold onto

By *argus12Man 45 weeks ago

meath dublin / london

[Removed by poster at 25/06/23 12:39:34]

By *ustBoWoman 45 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There's plenty on here who body shame others. Some in messages to the person.Some in private messages to others about someone else,quite often people who the in public they act like they are friends with. It happens they are assholes.

You did the right thing op by not replying it only feeds their pathetic little egos when you do. I think some do it in the hope of getting a reply,some just to try and upset someone that they know would never meet time anyhow on here. You have learn to have a thick skin on here and not let some random gobshite who you'd never want to interact with anyhow get to you.

That's some bullshit behaviour. It says everything about the person sending the message and nothing about the receiver.

I know it's common but I can't understand people that act that way.

By *ngel and EvilCouple 45 weeks ago

Belfast

OP i get it all the time too. Was even told i had no right to be here and just leave cause i was a "fat ugly whiney slut" This from a few pics we had on at the time. Told him if he didnt like it dont look. Then blocked him. I make no secret of being bigger (size 18) and its first thing i get outve the way when speaking to someone new. If im not for them no point in chatting. Please try not to let it bother you. The keyboard warriors are the ones that are bored and looking for a reaction as others have said.

Happy fabbing. Enjoy your journey.

Angel xx

By *adylaceWoman 45 weeks ago

Waterford City

I get this daily. Some people's lives are just so sad that they feel the need to bring others down to their level. They hate to see others enjoy their lives. Don't give them the attention that they crave. Block and report.

By *ildchild 7472Couple 45 weeks ago

Belfast

Fab has more than it's fair share of assholes..I'm sure the ladies get this pathetic bullshit. Angel summed it up. Keyboard warriors with little to do except try to get a reaction because their sad miserable lives aren't doing it for them anymore.

Fuck'em, hopefully most of them will get the clap purely from having a wank.

I imagine it’s the idiots who don’t get a response to their stupid message accompanied by their ugly cock pic and the only response to being ignored that they can think of is to call the lady fat or ugly!!

All women are beautiful in my opinion!!

somewhere

"I imagine it’s the idiots who don’t get a response to their stupid message accompanied by their ugly cock pic and the only response to being ignored that they can think of is to call the lady fat or ugly!!

All women are beautiful in my opinion!! "

Women also send the same messages

Waterford City

"I imagine it’s the idiots who don’t get a response to their stupid message accompanied by their ugly cock pic and the only response to being ignored that they can think of is to call the lady fat or ugly!!

All women are beautiful in my opinion!!

Women also send the same messages "

Yep. Crazy comes from both sides unfortunately.

By *ealitybitesMan 45 weeks ago

Belfast

I've seen some passive aggressive body shaming on the forums as well as PM's from some two-faced fabbers using words like hideous to describe other women they themselves have verified and call friends in the forum.

By *itemeagainMan 45 weeks ago

Wexford

"I know I’m not a skinny girl but am getting a lot of body sharing messages lately. Has anyone else experienced the same?"

Messages such as what?

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 45 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"Don't think they realise the effort ive to put in to look like this it's bloody exhausting "
love this...took me years too

By *entleMMan 45 weeks ago

Bray

Some Neck on them. I can’t get a reply back even with a complement. I didn’t think this lifestyle was all about shape and looks. Well I hope not anyways . If anyone needs protection from these lads. Give me a shout. I’m an excellent screamer

By *elfastDMan 45 weeks ago

belfast

"I know I’m not a skinny girl but am getting a lot of body sharing messages lately. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Messages such as what? "

I don’t think we need them repeated here for their enjoyment

By *otownkid1967Man 45 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Sorry to here you are getting nasty messages OP. Most will have been sent from blank profiles or people who have been on here for years and are still not verified. As others have said block and report.

By *inkersCouple 45 weeks ago

Cork

I fucking love your body

By *otownkid1967Man 45 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"I fucking love your body "

Ahh shucks, thanks. Yer a fair fine ting yerself

By *rish In DubaiMan 45 weeks ago

Carlow

I think everyone gets them regardless of shape or sizes.

I've got told twice in the last 2 months that someone couldn't be with me cause of the way my body looks.

Can't win them all I guess.

Wexford

"I know I’m not a skinny girl but am getting a lot of body sharing messages lately. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Messages such as what?

I don’t think we need them repeated here for their enjoyment "

Who is this we you refer too

Also who do you think will enjoy it?

I am interested to know thats why I asked

Waterford City

"I think everyone gets them regardless of shape or sizes.

I've got told twice in the last 2 months that someone couldn't be with me cause of the way my body looks.

Can't win them all I guess. "

Absolutely true. It has more to do with the person sending these messages than the person getting them. They are just nasty people.

By *xplicitMan 45 weeks ago

donegal

Fab is a cruel place inhabited by a lot of cruel people. Anonymity gives them protection and they enjoy the damage their words inflict. Your only defence is to be strong and ignore them.

By *enelope2UWoman 45 weeks ago

Fife

Had a guy say I needed to update my profile from petite.. I'm 5ft 4 on a good day..

Petite doesn't just mean just skinny and white

It also refers to height

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 45 weeks ago

kinkytown

I find it's usually incel like guys doing it. Block report move on as their not worth the time of day.

By *ipsandheelsMan 45 weeks ago

moira

I’m fairly new to this site and so I don’t claim to speak with expertise but first and foremost the men writing this stuff are simply wrong… and you don’t need to dignify their insults with a reply and you never need to explain or defend yourself to them … or anyone else…

And if they hung around for a bit they would find that the ladies commenting on their experiences on this string also happen to be the creators of some of the hottest, most confident and sensuous profiles on here and i for one am a fan.

I have gotten them when I've politely turned men down for meets.

By *thloneros38Man 45 weeks ago

athlone/roscommon

you have a very sexy body

By *scouple07Couple 45 weeks ago

louth, Ireland

We sometimes receive them of single males after we say we aren't interested in meeting them

It's absolutely disgraceful that anyone would go down the road of body Shaming any one else , to me anyone that does that are just so f**king arrogant wether they're male or female, have absolutely no time for them.

By *irdyxWoman 45 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

There is some absolute tools on here after saying no thanks

I got told sure it's hard to shift a beached whale .

Some don't take rejection very well at all

I don't mind it I just know who not to meet now

Que the many white knights jumping to the defense of this lady, if there were no bbws on fab the selection of ladies would be very limited, it's already a sausage fest as it is

"Que the many white knights jumping to the defense of this lady, if there were no bbws on fab the selection of ladies would be very limited, it's already a sausage fest as it is "

If a person hates other people body Shaming others ..does that make them White Knights

By *ornywife20Couple 45 weeks ago

North Cork

Most men and women in know say that A curvy woman is a really sex woman so ladies stay sexy and tell those assholes to go buy a big dildo and go fuck themselves with it .

By *aid backMan 45 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Que the many white knights jumping to the defense of this lady, if there were no bbws on fab the selection of ladies would be very limited, it's already a sausage fest as it is "

Ah the old there's too many lads that's why I can't get meets. I never had a problem with getting meets or getting to know people because I didn't just offer a sausage.

As for people passing comment on people's body types etc it happens it unfortunate but remember they took time out of their little lives to actually pass comment then went back to their Tate videos

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 45 weeks ago

Dublin

Yes, lots of times. Block and delete is the only way to deal with that crap.

I saw someone post a status update recently, complaining that women here need to know the difference between curvy and fat, that they should fix their profiles.

I'd say he had just been rejected by a curvy woman. It reeked of it.

"Que the many white knights jumping to the defense of this lady, if there were no bbws on fab the selection of ladies would be very limited, it's already a sausage fest as it is

Ah the old there's too many lads that's why I can't get meets. I never had a problem with getting meets or getting to know people because I didn't just offer a sausage.

As for people passing comment on people's body types etc it happens it unfortunate but remember they took time out of their little lives to actually pass comment then went back to their Tate videos "

somewhere

Have to say I've never seen fab as a sausage fest because I'm not in competition with any other man for a start

Also since when did helping someone / anyone thats feeling upset by Internet trolls become a wrong thing to do because other trolls call you a white Knight for doing it

By *etergemmaCouple 45 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

The fact you use the word "skinny" to describe a girl says enough

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 45 weeks ago

city

I like to think that the variety of tastes means there is a variety of beauty.

My sister in law is a size 8, slim, box ticking sorta woman. I'd be afraid I'd break her in bed - so having ticked all the populist boxes I'd still not want the ride from her. Now when theres a bit of cushion for pushin', well thats a woman worth undressing ??

Wexford

"Que the many white knights jumping to the defense of this lady, if there were no bbws on fab the selection of ladies would be very limited, it's already a sausage fest as it is

Have to say I've never seen fab as a sausage fest because I'm not in competition with any other man for a start

Also since when did helping someone / anyone thats feeling upset by Internet trolls become a wrong thing to do because other trolls call you a white Knight for doing it

"

Bog .. your not wrong

At the same time , your labeling others that don't think like you as trolls ... thats a pretty troll like thing to do

Wexford

"I like to think that the variety of tastes means there is a variety of beauty.

My sister in law is a size 8, slim, box ticking sorta woman. I'd be afraid I'd break her in bed - so having ticked all the populist boxes I'd still not want the ride from her. Now when theres a bit of cushion for pushin', well thats a woman worth undressing ??"

Never mind she is married to your brother ???

"

By *otchocolate4uMan 45 weeks ago

Athlone/ Galway

Don't mind people like that get to you, just ignore and block them.

Enjoy your life to fullest without letting anyone tell otherwise

somewhere

Bog .. your not wrong

At the same time , your labeling others that don't think like you as trolls ... thats a pretty troll like thing to do "

Not that they think differently to me...after all we all have different opinions

By *anandJCouple 45 weeks ago

Citywest

No time for those pricks. Life is too short.

At times in the past, I have. It hurts, and it's a pure dick move. However, as I've grown, I've come to accept that people who resort to body shaming are generally complete pricks anyway.

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 45 weeks ago

city

My sister in law is a size 8, slim, box ticking sorta woman. I'd be afraid I'd break her in bed - so having ticked all the populist boxes I'd still not want the ride from her. Now when theres a bit of cushion for pushin', well thats a woman worth undressing ??

Never mind she is married to your brother ??? "

There's that too but what I mean is if I met her and we were both single

By *ouls105Man 45 weeks ago

Foxford

There's all kind of animals out there I hope the op takes from this she is beautiful and any other ppl that get these kind off fucked up messages head up move on there not even worth thinking about .

You can imagine the fine specimen behind the messages

Got asked once in a message ‘was I pregnant’ ffs

Wexford

Bog .. your not wrong

At the same time , your labeling others that don't think like you as trolls ... thats a pretty troll like thing to do

Not that they think differently to me...after all we all have different opinions

"

Wexford

Never mind she is married to your brother ???

There's that too but what I mean is if I met her and we were both single "

Nice save

Wexford

"Got asked once in a message ‘was I pregnant’ ffs "

If you were pregnant and they didn't ask .... is that better?

Honestly I wouldn’t be on here if I was

And I haven’t been pregnant for almost 20 years

But thanks for your question

Wexford

"Honestly I wouldn’t be on here if I was

And I haven’t been pregnant for almost 20 years

But thanks for your question "

Fair points

I got messages asking would I not work on getting rid of my mammy tummy .. No ...Feck Off I've 3 scars proud of them .. just call me Mrs Zoro .. to posh 2 push

By *llthewaysMan 45 weeks ago

Somewhere

In general Fab could stand to be less of a negative space, but then so could Ireland.

At least the OP is reassured not everyone thinks the same.

By *addubMan 45 weeks ago

dublin. 12

I can't see anything wrong with your body I think you are very sexy. Ignore any asshole that tries to bodyshame you.

Be yourself is the best advice I can give. If they don't like you for who you are move on .

They obviously have nothing better to do.

You enjoy yourself and f the assholes can go f##k themselves.

By *addubMan 45 weeks ago

dublin. 12

Jen, just enjoy the fact that they’ve shown their true self straightaway and you had the power to reject what they say and not waste any time on them.

We all love different looks and body shapes and I’m sure there’s lots on here who would love to get their hands on your gorgeous body "

This is very true jen I'm hoping you can put my name to the top of your list.

At times in the past, I have. It hurts, and it's a pure dick move. However, as I've grown, I've come to accept that people who resort to body shaming are generally complete pricks anyway."

Anybody that does body shame anyone else is an asshole.

People that body shame .. would you like anyone body shaming your loved one? I got horrible messages calling me crosed eyed yes I've a lazy eye do I like it no .. it can't be helped I'm to old my parents hadn't the money to help to straighten it

By *rishOak12Man 45 weeks ago

D

"People that body shame .. would you like anyone body shaming your loved one? I got horrible messages calling me crosed eyed yes I've a lazy eye do I like it no .. it can't be helped I'm to old my parents hadn't the money to help to straighten it "

Wtf that’s such and asshole thing to do or say about anyone what an absolute bellend

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 45 weeks ago

Tipperary

Why would you purposefully make comments to somebody that you know more than likely will be hurtful to them!?

"People that body shame .. would you like anyone body shaming your loved one? I got horrible messages calling me crosed eyed yes I've a lazy eye do I like it no .. it can't be helped I'm to old my parents hadn't the money to help to straighten it

Wtf that’s such and asshole thing to do or say about anyone what an absolute bellend "

Hence why I don't send a face pic.. I prefer my humour.. put a bag over my face lol or a eye patch

It’s a site some don’t give a fuck

Lou you’re amazing and fuck the rest

D

"People that body shame .. would you like anyone body shaming your loved one? I got horrible messages calling me crosed eyed yes I've a lazy eye do I like it no .. it can't be helped I'm to old my parents hadn't the money to help to straighten it

Wtf that’s such and asshole thing to do or say about anyone what an absolute bellend

Hence why I don't send a face pic.. I prefer my humour.. put a bag over my face lol or a eye patch "

See I would do that anyway more kinkyer lol , we could do some pirate role play lol , I’ll wear one too and have a peg leg lol

Hence why I don't send a face pic.. I prefer my humour.. put a bag over my face lol or a eye patch

See I would do that anyway more kinkyer lol , we could do some pirate role play lol , I’ll wear one too and have a peg leg lol "

Lol love it .. thank you I'm just been honest .. goodnight all x lou .. chat tomorrow

"People that body shame .. would you like anyone body shaming your loved one? I got horrible messages calling me crosed eyed yes I've a lazy eye do I like it no .. it can't be helped I'm to old my parents hadn't the money to help to straighten it "

Christ Lou… looking at your pics , I’m surprised the creepy fuckers could focus on your eyes.. I’d struggle, I know I’m a perv

D

See I would do that anyway more kinkyer lol , we could do some pirate role play lol , I’ll wear one too and have a peg leg lol

Lol love it .. thank you I'm just been honest .. goodnight all x lou .. chat tomorrow "

No worries at all that’s an invite too lmao night x

» Add a new message to this topic