FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Daddy

Daddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

Does anyone else find this terminology uncomfortable? I see it being bandied about fab a lot, almost as if it borders upon paedophilic connotations, I know little kids that say this to their fathers, are there any other phrases or words exclusive to fab that you might find uncomfortable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hivers2020Woman 46 weeks ago

lolli land

It’s the ultimate ick

"It’s the ultimate ick "

By *ornywife20Couple 46 weeks ago

North Cork

The school girl costume creeps me out a small bit. Think it's up there with the Daddy thing for me anyway.

By *aptain Caveman41Man 46 weeks ago

Home

"It’s the ultimate ick "
instant turn off. It sends a cold shiver down my spine.

By *hivers2020Woman 46 weeks ago

lolli land

"It’s the ultimate ick instant turn off. It sends a cold shiver down my spine. "

I like what you done there

By *aptain Caveman41Man 46 weeks ago

Home

"It’s the ultimate ick instant turn off. It sends a cold shiver down my spine.

I like what you done there "

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

Hate it.

By *3earMan 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Always found this weird yeah

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"It’s the ultimate ick

"

Massively … but horses for courses, and I guess some people can compartmentalise better than others.. (shrugs in what the fuck would I know?)

But for me , ick

By *j47Man 46 weeks ago

limerick

I didnt mind her calling me daddy so much but when she asked to be called mommy i just lost it

I dont think its any thing related to peadophilia its the same as a woman calling a guy sir or a guy using mistress its role play. I woukdn't ask for it but it has being said

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 46 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"It’s the ultimate ick "

This

By *itemeagainMan 46 weeks ago

Wexford

"Does anyone else find this terminology uncomfortable? I see it being bandied about fab a lot, almost as if it borders upon paedophilic connotations, I know little kids that say this to their fathers, are there any other phrases or words exclusive to fab that you might find uncomfortable? "

I see it being bandied about fab a lot, almost as if it borders upon paedophilic connotations

Can you clarify please?

Do you mean that you see people use it on fab with these connotations? or you perceive it this way ?

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I hate this also, like to infantalise people to daddy, child fantasy. Also think it demeans the word.... Ick and double ick

Disgusting and cringe

By *antra MassageMan 46 weeks ago

Old bog road

It has become fetishised. I think those who use this language dont mean it as "father". Daddy is used in music, particularly also in American rap culture. The word itself can mean lots of things depending on how its interpreted. No one ever called me daddy in a sexual sense. I think if they did, everything would come to a complete full stop.

By *un BobbieMan 46 weeks ago

Tipperary

By *ingletWoman 46 weeks ago

Kilkenny

I refer to my partner as daddy but always careful to say his good or best girl never his little girl and I don't use the term with other guys and I've been asked more than once if I was looking for a new daddy

By *ittiezNTattzzzWoman 46 weeks ago

Dirty ol town…

Grosses me out. Daddy is what kids call their dads, making it into a sexual thing is sick- absolutely not for me!

By *anandJCouple 46 weeks ago

Citywest

Those who like to be called daddy in the bed, need therapy and castration not more sex…

By *inkywife1981Couple 46 weeks ago

A town near you

It's seems to be quite popular and I see a lot of women on their profiles with a daddy daughter kink.

So I wont rush to kink shame.

Wexford

"Those who like to be called daddy in the bed, need therapy and castration not more sex… "

Surly by that logic the same would apply to anyone using the word baby in bed ?

By *astelloWoman 46 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

"Those who like to be called daddy in the bed, need therapy and castration not more sex…

Surly by that logic the same would apply to anyone using the word baby in bed ? "

That's actually a fair point. Probably like most derived from American song and slang.

Bit like the earlier forum post on honey, babes, babe, hun...

By *llthewaysMan 46 weeks ago

Somewhere

Not something for me I must admit.

"Those who like to be called daddy in the bed, need therapy and castration not more sex…

Surly by that logic the same would apply to anyone using the word baby in bed ?

That's actually a fair point. Probably like most derived from American song and slang.

Bit like the earlier forum post on honey, babes, babe, hun... "

This

By *ustBoWoman 46 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I wrote a longish post about this then thought nah can't be arsed. The highlights were no it's not my thing at all but I don't see the need to kink shame those that enjoy it when it's consentual,and from what I've seen on here ddlg is a fairly popular kink.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

Fab is meant to be opened minded place kink shaming isn't cool. The Daddy dynamic isn't about the person being your Father it's them acting in a protective role. People wrongly assume daddy kinks are with the thought of having daddy issues or having a wholly unsuitable relationship with someone's father.

In fact, this form of fantasy has nothing to do with such relationships but rather symbolizes a BDSM practice tied specifically to the concept of a person's dominant presence over the sub person.

Wexford

"Fab is meant to be opened minded place kink shaming isn't cool. The Daddy dynamic isn't about the person being your Father it's them acting in a protective role. People wrongly assume daddy kinks are with the thought of having daddy issues or having a wholly unsuitable relationship with someone's father.

In fact, this form of fantasy has nothing to do with such relationships but rather symbolizes a BDSM practice tied specifically to the concept of a person's dominant presence over the sub person.

"

well put rosy

Pedophilia connotations ffs ... such things have been employed here that honestly.... its pretty shocking.

Worth remembering most if not all assumptions come from our own mind ... other people's words or actions are just catalysts, not causes !!!!!

By *latinumBlondWoman 46 weeks ago

"Fab is meant to be opened minded place kink shaming isn't cool. The Daddy dynamic isn't about the person being your Father it's them acting in a protective role. People wrongly assume daddy kinks are with the thought of having daddy issues or having a wholly unsuitable relationship with someone's father.

"

Someone at last speaking sense !

"Does anyone else find this terminology uncomfortable? I see it being bandied about fab a lot, almost as if it borders upon paedophilic connotations, I know little kids that say this to their fathers, are there any other phrases or words exclusive to fab that you might find uncomfortable? "

"Yo you not gonna see this but your perceived perversion of the word daddy, I think that's stemming from a fear of mortality man"

https://youtu.be/eHn4od3NPpo

"Does anyone else find this terminology uncomfortable? I see it being bandied about fab a lot, almost as if it borders upon paedophilic connotations, I know little kids that say this to their fathers, are there any other phrases or words exclusive to fab that you might find uncomfortable?

"Yo you not gonna see this but your perceived perversion of the word daddy, I think that's stemming from a fear of mortality man"

https://youtu.be/eHn4od3NPpo"

Tongue firmly in cheek

In fact, this form of fantasy has nothing to do with such relationships but rather symbolizes a BDSM practice tied specifically to the concept of a person's dominant presence over the sub person. "

Cheers Rosy for speaking sense so eloquently. Was quite surprised by the reaction here. A clear lack of understanding.

Isnt it called Dom Daddy/Little Girl? Nobody sees anything wrong and sickening with the Little Girl part in that?

"Isnt it called Dom Daddy/Little Girl? Nobody sees anything wrong and sickening with the Little Girl part in that? "

No because we're all consenting adults

I got a mesg a few weeks ago from a guy asking was I looking for a sugar daddy I asked what's a sugar daddy he replied a man buying pretty ladies gifts, he wanted to buy a new Ireland Jersey he said mine was an old one, I just replied back I'm not pretty and if I want to buy something I'll buy myself .. but thanks .. maybe there's a sugar daddy and someone want to be called daddy?

By *ettaManMan 46 weeks ago

Kerry and Dublin

"

Dropping knowledge bombs!

Wexford

"Isnt it called Dom Daddy/Little Girl? Nobody sees anything wrong and sickening with the Little Girl part in that? "

That depends on whether you're reading it as a father daughter situation or a sexy daddy sexy girl situation surely. I personally don't believe that the majority of people who use these terms are using them in a parental type role play. Furthermore I don't believe for 1 second that most people posting in this forum believe that either

which begs the question why make out that it is apparental type role play when clearly it isn't

"I got a mesg a few weeks ago from a guy asking was I looking for a sugar daddy I asked what's a sugar daddy he replied a man buying pretty ladies gifts, he wanted to buy a new Ireland Jersey he said mine was an old one, I just replied back I'm not pretty and if I want to buy something I'll buy myself .. but thanks .. maybe there's a sugar daddy and someone want to be called daddy? "

Send me on his Fab, I do a great impression of someone who likes nice things…

By *ofusplusCouple 46 weeks ago

Limerick

I've found the kink community to be more open-minded and tolerant than the swing community.

I say let people do their thing as long as nobody gets hurt. Don't knock stuff because you know nothing about it. Live and let live etc etc

Mrs

By *aNi_UncensoredCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin

This . Some of the reactions

I like to call my hubby daddy, but I throw a little ‘zz’ in there so it’s dzzaddy. Good thing too, I could be accused of something terrible otherwise

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 46 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

Oh dear Thor..... right you lot down the back.... "Daddy" has NOTHING got to do with your actual Parental Father! It derives from the bdsm Daddy Dom role.

It is a term of reference and usually a term given to one who has earned your respect. This person is usually an older mature Male Dominant who acts as a guide to his partner, in private, professional, educational, sexual and every day things. He helps his partner achieve goals, if they have a path they want to persue, the Dom helps them focus on how to achieve that gold, through tasks and gentle reminders and pushing. They show an interest, help and encourage the Sub to become more... yes its usually and older guy and younger Lady, but not always as there are younger Daddy Doms out there too.

So for me personally.....and ive zero parental issues....and im an actual Domme too...if i call you Daddy, its out of respect and it has to be earned and thoes that do get that whispered in their ear by me, are extremely important to me and we have built up a relationship where we respect and value each other.

Where lines get crossed, is people who dont know the above origin and see a Harley Quinn Tshirt with Daddy on it and idiots then think girls are looking to be fucked by their "Daddy" substitute.

And i also see school girl or similar outfits mentioned.... yes this is for role play too but on a mature woman it certainly is not trying to be childish....younger yes... in my case mutton dressed as lamb but its play outfits...same as a maids outfit... do you think of class and position in society when fucking "the help" i wonder?

So if its not for you....so be it...

Again folks, dont kink shame, do better.

Love x

I was inspired by this thread to call my father Daddy, he looked at me funny so I assume he just doesn’t like being kink shamed either

By *omtom7Man 46 weeks ago

Tralee

By *he SophisticatsCouple 46 weeks ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"It’s the ultimate ick "

100% this!!

Total ick an instant turn off!

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

"Oh dear Thor..... right you lot down the back.... "Daddy" has NOTHING got to do with your actual Parental Father! It derives from the bdsm Daddy Dom role.

It is a term of reference and usually a term given to one who has earned your respect. This person is usually an older mature Male Dominant who acts as a guide to his partner, in private, professional, educational, sexual and every day things. He helps his partner achieve goals, if they have a path they want to persue, the Dom helps them focus on how to achieve that gold, through tasks and gentle reminders and pushing. They show an interest, help and encourage the Sub to become more... yes its usually and older guy and younger Lady, but not always as there are younger Daddy Doms out there too.

So for me personally.....and ive zero parental issues....and im an actual Domme too...if i call you Daddy, its out of respect and it has to be earned and thoes that do get that whispered in their ear by me, are extremely important to me and we have built up a relationship where we respect and value each other.

Where lines get crossed, is people who dont know the above origin and see a Harley Quinn Tshirt with Daddy on it and idiots then think girls are looking to be fucked by their "Daddy" substitute.

And i also see school girl or similar outfits mentioned.... yes this is for role play too but on a mature woman it certainly is not trying to be childish....younger yes... in my case mutton dressed as lamb but its play outfits...same as a maids outfit... do you think of class and position in society when fucking "the help" i wonder?

Love x

"

Thank you. I knew a little but now I know more.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 46 weeks ago

kinkytown

Hmmm the kink shaming is strong in this thread hmmm yes.

By *ancy38Woman 46 weeks ago

galway

Hate it! Where does it even come from, like who even says it.

By *he English OneMan 46 weeks ago

west

Some people have quite an imagination

By *otownkid1967Man 46 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Oh dear Thor..... right you lot down the back.... "Daddy" has NOTHING got to do with your actual Parental Father! It derives from the bdsm Daddy Dom role.

Love x

"

Great response and very inciteful. Have to admit I was aware of Daddy issue but only now know more

Citywest

[Removed by poster at 03/07/23 09:57:42]

Citywest

Love x

"

It’s not about who you call that and why. It’s about why from the language that has about 1 million words, you decided to use one that is used by toddlers and kids to call their dad.

It’s not kink shaming. It’s a call for common sense.

The West

Love x

It’s not about who you call that and why. It’s about why from the language that has about 1 million words, you decided to use one that is used by toddlers and kids to call their dad.

It’s not kink shaming. It’s a call for common sense. "

It's 100% kink shaming. As explained above the word daddy is used in many other contexts that don't include fatherhood.

You may find it distasteful and that's fine but coming in here and shouting from the rooftop that it's just plain wrong is out of order.

Shame on the lot of you.

By *oghunter33Woman 46 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

Not my thing but I understand it's a kink. Each on their own.

It's easy to see how it evokes the wrong associations and therefore quickly prejudged if pushed out there without explanation and context.

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Love x

It is 100% kink shaming.

It has nothing to do with children and their parents.

People here need to educate themselves.

By *he ChamberCouple 46 weeks ago

Dublin/Midlands

AND THIS IS WHY WE LOVE YA X

"

By *eijaWoman 46 weeks ago

City Centre

OP I think again it's all about the context and how it's used...I think a lot of people use the term incorrectly here...

B

By *rish In DubaiMan 46 weeks ago

Carlow

Almost all man saying it makes them sick.

Would be interested in seeing how many of these would say no if a woman ever messaged them and asked them would they be interested.

The West

"Almost all man saying it makes them sick.

Would be interested in seeing how many of these would say no if a woman ever messaged them and asked them would they be interested. "

I've had it said over phone sex. It's a little bit more popular in other countries. I just said not that thanks and we carried on.

It didn't make me sick. Just a hard pass on the erotometer

By *ichael McCarthyMan 46 weeks ago

Lucan

"Almost all man saying it makes them sick.

Would be interested in seeing how many of these would say no if a woman ever messaged them and asked them would they be interested. "

I can't say it bothers me in the slightest.

I'm not so silly as to believe that fantasy role play is some sort of deep insight into the workings of the horny human mind.

It's escapism for some people. Nothing more, nothing less.

By *ung guyMan 46 weeks ago

kildare

It’s actually so wrong. The first I’d heard of it was with a fab female. She started calling me daddy. I didn’t know what was going on. All I can say is there was no round 2. I couldn’t wait to get out of there

"It’s actually so wrong. The first I’d heard of it was with a fab female. She started calling me daddy. I didn’t know what was going on. All I can say is there was no round 2. I couldn’t wait to get out of there"

my feeling exactly

By *aylander_ieMan 46 weeks ago

Dublin

Here here and a great response to this thread..as someone who straddles both the fab and kink community like so many others here it's gorgeous to see and hear an understanding of the real true protective/caring and even nurturing side of it.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 46 weeks ago

Kildare

"It’s actually so wrong. The first I’d heard of it was with a fab female. She started calling me daddy. I didn’t know what was going on. All I can say is there was no round 2. I couldn’t wait to get out of there"

I hope that particular Fab female doesn't read the forums. We all have different kinks just because it's not for you doesn't mean you have to shame someone for it.

Wexford

Love x

What about the use of the word baby then ?

Or pet ? Or any word that is used in another context ??

By *osepearlWoman 46 weeks ago

bray

Way too Creepy for sex fun

Oh yes daddy keep doing that daddy I gonna cum daddy, you're the best daddy I ever had

By *ady ChatterleyWoman 46 weeks ago

Athlone

If I got a euro for everytime someone asked me if I was a Daddys Girl my piggy bank would be full. Its not for everyone that's true but who am I to judge. And if it is someone's kink I do hope they indsomeone to share it with and not feel ashamed. Just my general feeling on the matter.

By *affa31Woman 46 weeks ago

Galway

Do those of you who think it’s disgusting have the same reaction to the term babygirl or baby?

It’s ok not to be into it but it’s not ok to kink shame when there is no harm being done.

Don’t yuck anyones yum

By *ub_TMan 46 weeks ago

Dublin city

I thought about this overnight…..

I don’t see any issue with it myself and each to their own.

At the velocity the downward direction his country is already going with ridiculous rules / laws & opinions, we’re on the way back into the dark ages !

By *urvyLouLouWoman 43 weeks ago

Tyrone

[Removed by poster at 24/07/23 19:00:37]

By *urvyLouLouWoman 43 weeks ago

Tyrone

"Do those of you who think it’s disgusting have the same reaction to the term babygirl or baby?

It’s ok not to be into it but it’s not ok to kink shame when there is no harm being done.

Don’t yuck anyones yum "

Exactly this, I don't need approval of my kinks but I also don't feel anyone should be kink shamed.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 43 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It doesn't matter if OP or anyone else find this uncomfortable.

What two consenting adults choose to call each other behind closed doors is none of your fucking business.

By *itemeagainMan 43 weeks ago

Wexford

Fuck em

Do your own thing , so long as Noone is hurt or its not at the cost of fairness ... rock on and fuck em

By *ildGroverMan 43 weeks ago

rathfarnham

The P word makes me uncomfortable. That you would jump to that rather than role-play, taboo or another kink is a bit of a leap.

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 43 weeks ago

Cork

I can't understand why anyone uses it. Yock!

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

"I can't understand why anyone uses it. Yock!"

You don’t need to understand it, different strokes for different folks..

"The school girl costume creeps me out a small bit. Think it's up there with the Daddy thing for me anyway. "

100% weird as fuck

Wexford

"The school girl costume creeps me out a small bit. Think it's up there with the Daddy thing for me anyway.

100% weird as fuck "

Clearly it is given its so common ...

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 43 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

Using the same logic. Anyone who uses the word "baby" is a sicko.

By *exy BuoyMan 43 weeks ago

Dublin

"Using the same logic. Anyone who uses the word "baby" is a sicko."
....or anyone who calls their partner.."chicken"...wtf

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple 43 weeks ago

Dublin

Lol each to there own judgement it's a fetish not pedophilia read up knowledge yourself.Im a Daddy's girl and proud it's my kink too much stigma on fab these days.

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple 43 weeks ago

Dublin

In fact, this form of fantasy has nothing to do with such relationships but rather symbolizes a BDSM practice tied specifically to the concept of a person's dominant presence over the sub person. Love this perfectly sums it up.

"

By *eductively_SweetWoman 43 weeks ago

wexford

Jesus the level of judgment on an "open minded non judgmental" site exasperates me. Its not for some ok scroll on by there really isn't a need to shame those that do. I'm sure many have kinks/fetish they wouldn't like to be shamed about. Live and let live people. Peace,love and all that jazz.

By *panishRebelMan 43 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Just read through the whole thread. Never seen such a division on Fab.

Interesting how the immediate association of some is that of paedophilia. I wouldn't have thought of that even though being called Daddy in a sex situation is not what I would look for.... But I would think it was obvious that it would not be paedophilic.

I am not a roll player and don't have an attraction for it. But out of curiosity I have asked questions of friends and acquaintances who like it, or more precisely need it. There is a whole therapeutic aspect to it as well as just plain old fantasy.

So for me it would be a no, but I would be careful not to ick those who do love and use the term Daddy, cause I love my babies!

Weird.

Yes rotten!

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 43 weeks ago

"The school girl costume creeps me out a small bit. Think it's up there with the Daddy thing for me anyway.

100% weird as fuck "

Mmmmmm dont knock it till you've tried it bet you look dead cute in tartan!!!!

Its like the "Dom Uniform" of White Shirt Tie(in hand, round the neck) Suit/jacket....not as if most dress like that daily...

Its dress up!!! Lol

Seriously guys..... relax.... its not as if guys are perving outside school gates lol

Or are they???? Lol

I dress up in everything and nothing.... im comfortable in being me and love seeing the person(s) im with, smile when i come out wearing god knows what and we have a giggle or i get a spank on the arse and called a good girl.... its all FUN...not real...

So not world ending stuff...

As they say..... you do you.

100% weird as fuck

Its like the "Dom Uniform" of White Shirt Tie(in hand, round the neck) Suit/jacket....not as if most dress like that daily...

Its dress up!!! Lol

Seriously guys..... relax.... its not as if guys are perving outside school gates lol

Or are they???? Lol

I dress up in everything and nothing.... im comfortable in being me and love seeing the person(s) im with, smile when i come out wearing god knows what and we have a giggle or i get a spank on the arse and called a good girl.... its all FUN...not real...

As they say..... you do you."

I'm not knocking anyone's kink just not my thing

Seeing as we invented the kilt I've got one in the wardrobe if you're interested? In the middle ages the English were horrified by how much leg the Savage Irish men showed

100% weird as fuck

Its dress up!!! Lol

Or are they???? Lol

As they say..... you do you.

Seeing as we invented the kilt I've got one in the wardrobe if you're interested? In the middle ages the English were horrified by how much leg the Savage Irish men showed "

For me to wear or you??? Lol

You can call me whatever you want, with your mouth full or not.

If you want me to call you anything, just ask. Personally it can be very erotic and usually let's you know that the lady is submissive, and willing to please you, but you're playing the role SHE wants.This in itself heightens my pleasure and theirs, so it's a win win.

Other times I'm kinda thinking of Ray Winstone in some movie shouting "who's the fuckin' daddy!"

It's all fun and games , but if some people are creeped out by it then you gotta respect that, but it goes both ways.

Don't mind

Wexford

"Jesus the level of judgment on an "open minded non judgmental" site exasperates me. Its not for some ok scroll on by there really isn't a need to shame those that do. I'm sure many have kinks/fetish they wouldn't like to be shamed about. Live and let live people. Peace,love and all that jazz.

"

Thats the thing about fab ... its always open non judgmental unless you don't think like everyone else

Guys use the word daddy or baby or whatever ya want fuck the rest ... they just have a twisted interpretation

By *adger BrocMan 43 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Daddy.....no prob.

Now "Grandad" is a totally different matter......

East / North, Cork

Some top quality backpedaling right here

By *adger BrocMan 43 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"Some top quality backpedaling right here"

Let "Reply & Quote" be your friend

............as a much more accomplished forum poster, than I, might say.

Wexford

"Some top quality backpedaling right here"

Who ?

East / North, Cork

From..

"100% weird as fuck "

To..

"I'm not knocking anyone's kink just not my thing "

By *ilderMan 43 weeks ago

dublin

Judgemental, much?

By *rish In DubaiMan 43 weeks ago

Carlow

"From..

100% weird as fuck

To..

"

Hahahah this. Fella backed down straight away.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 43 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"From..

100% weird as fuck

To..

Hahahah this. Fella backed down straight away. "

Ah, maybe he took a look at himself, self reflected, and learned something today?

"From..

100% weird as fuck

To..

Ah, maybe he took a look at himself, self reflected, and learned something today?"

Or else he might have just happened to have stumbled across my "tartan school girl for Daddy outfit picture" in my reply .....and on my profile... lol

Cant blame him as I look great...lol... now I just need a Daddy to complete the gross out on here....

Wexford

"From..

100% weird as fuck

To..

"

Wexford

"From..

100% weird as fuck

To..

Ah, maybe he took a look at himself, self reflected, and learned something today?"

Nice way to see it

By *asseur77Man 26 weeks ago

chelmsford

Hi I am a 67;yo naturist and have experience of playing a daddy with daughters or young ladies rick

By *unKinkCplCouple 25 weeks ago

Macroom/killarney

There's an awful lot of judgy people on this thread... especially as this is a swinging website lol

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 25 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?

By *ickvanwinkleMan 25 weeks ago

belfast

"

Correct. It's role play and my partner gets of on it .. It's not everybodies thing but to judge others on it is small minded just because it's, not ur thing...

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

"You can call me whatever you want, with your mouth full or not.

If you want me to call you anything, just ask. Personally it can be very erotic and usually let's you know that the lady is submissive, and willing to please you, but you're playing the role SHE wants.This in itself heightens my pleasure and theirs, so it's a win win.

Other times I'm kinda thinking of Ray Winstone in some movie shouting "who's the fuckin' daddy!"

It's all fun and games , but if some people are creeped out by it then you gotta respect that, but it goes both ways.

"

This. I’m a submissive, and I call my Dom “Daddy” depending on the mood and where we are and who else is playing with us. Some days he’s Sir and some days Master !!Yucking someone’s yum should not be okay, especially on this site lol

By *rRiosMan 25 weeks ago

Dublin

"You can call me whatever you want, with your mouth full or not.

This. I’m a submissive, and I call my Dom “Daddy” depending on the mood and where we are and who else is playing with us. Some days he’s Sir and some days Master !!Yucking someone’s yum should not be okay, especially on this site lol"

Don’t be yuckin’ anyones yum’s for goodness sake!

By *electableicecreamMan 25 weeks ago

The West

In fairness a lot of people who are not into the kink lifestyle and have no knowledge of the Daddy Dom dynamic will simply have seen American porn stars screaming Fuck me Daddy! with no context.

Doesn't have to be about yucking someone else's yums. Knowledge and context is everything.

I got called Daddy for no reason whatsoever by someone and it was

Yuck.

By *DLGirlCouple 25 weeks ago

littleville

Lol.

Hiya.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 25 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"In fairness a lot of people who are not into the kink lifestyle and have no knowledge of the Daddy Dom dynamic will simply have seen American porn stars screaming Fuck me Daddy! with no context.

Doesn't have to be about yucking someone else's yums. Knowledge and context is everything.

I got called Daddy for no reason whatsoever by someone and it was

Yuck."

Got to agree. Fetish kink isn't something that should be snuck into play without prediscussion. That's asking for trouble. Kinks need to be aligned with both parties.

» Add a new message to this topic