FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > My second bi threesome ........

My second bi threesome ........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofistimacated OP   Man 46 weeks ago

cavan town

Jacky Cockins second instalment

Hey all, following on from my post a couple of weeks ago, here is how I would like my next couple meet to go. If this gets you as turned on as it does me, come say hi and maybe we can meet for a coffee.

As before, I am absolutely not interested in meeting single guys, that's why I have that filter applied.

Enjoy.

Chapter one downloading.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

cavan town

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Wearing nothing but a pair of tight, black Calvin Klein boxers that could barely contain the near permanent erection iv had all day, and a couple of sprays of Dior sauvage. Because that was their favourite aftershave. Mine too, as it happens. Fresh, not slept in yet, sheets on my kingsize bed. I draw a cheeky smile from myself thinking that they may need to be changed again before any sleeping is done in them as very shortly, a beautiful couple will walk in through my bedroom door to act out a fantasy the three of us had discussed over lunch just a week ago. A couple I had met online.

" we are a horny couple from the Midlands looking to meet with bi/bi curious guys. Can't accom. Prefer if you can,  Can travel."

I have never invited someone I met online into my home. But after having a peek at their photos I instantly started to rethink that rule.

Very classy, professional photos. No dick or pussy pics, just enough flesh to kick the imagination into overdrive. It took a few days for a reply to the message I had sent, but worth waiting for.

After a few messages back and forth we were all happy for a coffee meet.

We decided to meet half way in a bar in a small village, where (hopefully) no one would recognise us. 3pm, midweek. After the lunch rush, and before the evening rush. When it would be quiet so we could talk in private.

I arrived early so I could sit and relax for half an hour before they arrived. It was a beautiful summer's day so I got myself a cold drink at the bar and sat at a bench outside.

My phone vibrated. It had been glued to my hand for the last half hour. Pointlessly checking for a message that I knew hadn't come through yet. But this was it.

"We are here, we see you at the front. Be there in a second"

I looked up to see a couple getting out of a large, silver people carrier.

"Is that them?" I thought to myself. Wondering why they parked so far away. The furthest space from the pub, in a near empty car Park. Strange.

I had sent them my face pic, but as a rule they don't send theirs. so my nervousness grew as they made their way towards me, wondering what they look like. As they got closer my excitement intensified. So much so that I could feel my cock start to swell inside my jeans. Because of the hot weather, I decided not to wear boxers that day. And was regretting that decision now as I realised how noticeable my excitement would be when I stand up to greet Sarah and John .

As they approached, I stood up and held out my hand to John . He was as tall as I am at 6'3. More appropriately dressed for the weather than i was with a baggy pair of khaki shorts and a blue polo neck tshirt. Im not necessarily attracted to men, but he was an attractive guy. Well built, not overly toned, but looked in good shape. He had a very strong handshake, keeping eye contact throughout. Taking  a brief, not so subtle, scan of my body as we released our grip.

Commenting as I leaned over to shake Sarah's hand and give her a quick peck on the cheek.

" looks like he is very happy to see us sarah" gesturing towards my crotch.

" Well that's a good start" she replied

Feeling a little embarrassed, and not wanting to show how nervous I was, I replied with

"I'm sorry, that tends to happen around beautiful people"

They both smiled. Sarah's smile was amazing.

She was a stunning brunette. She had very little makeup on. She didn't need it. Naturally beautiful. She was wearing a long, pink summer dress, with a deep plunging neckline showing off just enough of her large breasts. No bra, Her nipples erect. As I could tell through the light dress she wore.

Conversation flowed so easily and naturally. Sarah was flirty, being encouraged by John.

It quickly moved from flirty, to naughty to downright filthy. And the three of us were loving it. Getting more turned on by the minute. More physical touch by the second. Subtle touches, but enough to let all involved know we were happy to organise a play date. We definitely had a connection.

I was sat between the two of them. But Sarah got up and squeezed in between John and I.

She moved her 2 hands down to grab our throbbing cocks. I'm assuming he was as turned on as I was.

"It would be a shame to let these go to waste" Sarah whispered in a sexy, seductive way.

"Meet us in our car in 5 mins"

As they walked off, I couldn't believe my luck. I felt like an animal restrained for those 5 mins. It felt like an eternity.

Just when I was thinking to give them another 30 seconds my phone vibrated. A text from John.

"What are you waiting for? " followed by a photo of Sarah, already naked on her knees, John's hard cock in her mouth, looking into the camera.

Just then, it dawned on me.....

"This is why they parked so far away from everything"

By *amian300Man 46 weeks ago

dub city closer than you think not in uk

More

cavan town

Chapter two downloading......

cavan town

My heart was jumping out of my chest As I pulled the side door handle and slid it open, climbed in and shut the outside world out for the duration of what was about to happen.

Their car/van had 2 rows of seats in the back but the first row had been removed leaving three seats along the back of the vehicle with lots of open space in front.

John was sitting in the middle seat, shorts around his ankles with his hands on top of Sarah's head, thrusting his cock down her throat. This wasn't her first time, no gagging, no hesitation no pulling away. Just coming up for air every 30 seconds or so.

"Welcome to our mobile playroom, make yourself as comfortable as you wish" John  said, with arms spread wide in a "This is pretty cool, isn't it?" Sort of way.

Yes it was pretty damn cool alright

I proceeded to make myself comfortable, admittedly a little awkwardly. I'd never taken all my clothes off in the back of a strangers car before. Or any car for that matter.

I sat down beside John, rock hard cock in hand, stroking slowly as I watched the show

" do you mind if I..........." he said, pointing to my dick

"Not at all" I replied.

I moved my hands away, put them behind my head inviting John to explore. I have had very little bi experience, and let the guys know this early in our communication, but the experiences I have had were the reason I found myself here. I wanted more.

John reached down with both hands, cupping my balls with his right hand and grabbed my throbbing shaft with his left. Gently stroking, massaging. Precum already visible. I was so turned on. He then leaned across. We both shifted our position slightly to make it easier for him to lower his head onto my cock. I always thought to myself in the past that surely guys give great head. After all guys know what guys like. And John  was case in point. He seemed to know exactly what I liked. Still cupping my balls he wasted no time in licking the precum from the tip of my cock, before taking my whole length down his throat. His wife still sucking on his cock I could feel the vibrations of his moans of pleasure as he sucked mine. His head and tongue movements driving me crazy.

I was in heaven

It was Sarah's turn. Still on her knees, she shifted over between my legs. They shared my cock for a few moments. Taking it in turns, sliding their lips and tongues right down to the base of my shaft before John got up off his seat, lay on the floor and slid his head between his wife's legs as she knelt in front of me. When in place Sarah lowered her pussy onto John's face and slowly grinded forward and back. She was obviously enjoying the position she found herself  in, though there were no complaints from the rest of the team either.

By *itemeagainMan 46 weeks ago

Wexford

"My heart was jumping out of my chest As I pulled the side door handle and slid it open, climbed in and shut the outside world out for the duration of what was about to happen.

Their car/van had 2 rows of seats in the back but the first row had been removed leaving three seats along the back of the vehicle with lots of open space in front.

John was sitting in the middle seat, shorts around his ankles with his hands on top of Sarah's head, thrusting his cock down her throat. This wasn't her first time, no gagging, no hesitation no pulling away. Just coming up for air every 30 seconds or so.

"Welcome to our mobile playroom, make yourself as comfortable as you wish" John  said, with arms spread wide in a "This is pretty cool, isn't it?" Sort of way.

Yes it was pretty damn cool alright

I proceeded to make myself comfortable, admittedly a little awkwardly. I'd never taken all my clothes off in the back of a strangers car before. Or any car for that matter.

I sat down beside John, rock hard cock in hand, stroking slowly as I watched the show

" do you mind if I..........." he said, pointing to my dick

"Not at all" I replied.

I moved my hands away, put them behind my head inviting John to explore. I have had very little bi experience, and let the guys know this early in our communication, but the experiences I have had were the reason I found myself here. I wanted more.

John reached down with both hands, cupping my balls with his right hand and grabbed my throbbing shaft with his left. Gently stroking, massaging. Precum already visible. I was so turned on. He then leaned across. We both shifted our position slightly to make it easier for him to lower his head onto my cock. I always thought to myself in the past that surely guys give great head. After all guys know what guys like. And John  was case in point. He seemed to know exactly what I liked. Still cupping my balls he wasted no time in licking the precum from the tip of my cock, before taking my whole length down his throat. His wife still sucking on his cock I could feel the vibrations of his moans of pleasure as he sucked mine. His head and tongue movements driving me crazy.

I was in heaven

It was Sarah's turn. Still on her knees, she shifted over between my legs. They shared my cock for a few moments. Taking it in turns, sliding their lips and tongues right down to the base of my shaft before John got up off his seat, lay on the floor and slid his head between his wife's legs as she knelt in front of me. When in place Sarah lowered her pussy onto John's face and slowly grinded forward and back. She was obviously enjoying the position she found herself  in, though there were no complaints from the rest of the team either."

For the love of fuck .... less is more man

By *rgasm4u69Man 30 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant more please

» Add a new message to this topic