FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > status updates

status updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do they grab your attention? Do they make you want to avoid people if their of the negatative variety?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do they grab your attention? Do they make you want to avoid people if their of the negatative variety?"

Most definitely, if a profile repeatedly puts up ranty updates or is always complaining it does put me off a lot. I am sure everyone including ourselves has had a wee rant on here now and again but if all anyone ever has to say is negative it hardly conjures up an arousing image of that person. It's meant to be fun after all, noone is forced to be on here!!

completely agree, havin a rant is part n parcel of social media but best to do it privately with 'ur friends'. not only do staus updates put me off but i quite frquently add complete strangers to my block list if they are obviously consistently negative people

or consstently spel wrong

Some are pretty pathetic constantly moaning .... I automatically block.

"Do they grab your attention? Do they make you want to avoid people if their of the negatative variety?"

i have to say sum of them make me cringe!i hate the crap sum ppl put on there status just luking for attention but sum can be funny too

I only wrote on here to get attention. Tanks. Oh and i like looking at sugarplum. Great ass.

By *ardon 69Man  over a year ago

in Laois :-)

Must say don't mind the "looking for a meet status updates, great nite had, ETC" but the giving out, looking for attention does drive me mad. We all have got msgs from eejits here but we don't update our status about it.

Must say i have deleted ppl off my friends list for the offences against fabswingers act 2013 ...... as stated above. Fun and genuine ones are cool but negative ones get the thumbs down from me.

Rant over!!! i feel better now, Thanks J

"I only wrote on here to get attention. Tanks. Oh and i like looking at sugarplum. Great ass."

thank u

Amazing ass sugar plum x

You forgot to say do people read the profiles and if they can read do they understand? Lol

» Add a new message to this topic