FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Faith in Fab

Faith in Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oy3333 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

lucan

Is it just me or is there more bots / fake profiles coming on to fab in last few months ? Also the number of females looking for reward ? Would love to hear from you guys or is it just me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Block and report straightaway then they won't have any impact on your Fab experience. Problem solved. Also I've yet to see a bot on Fab

By *ealitybitesMan 46 weeks ago

Belfast

People have asked that exact question for all the time I've been on here and the answer is always that some people see and engage with lots of fake profiles and some don't see or engage with any.

I fall into the latter as I've never chatted to a bot or fake profile or been asked for money or favours in 7 years of using the site or on any of the external chat apps that seem to catch people out all the time.

So no I haven't noticed any difference tbh.

By *leasurer77Man 46 weeks ago

Athlone

"People have asked that exact question for all the time I've been on here and the answer is always that some people see and engage with lots of fake profiles and some don't see or engage with any.

I fall into the latter as I've never chatted to a bot or fake profile or been asked for money or favours in 7 years of using the site or on any of the external chat apps that seem to catch people out all the time.

So no I haven't noticed any difference tbh. "

Same here

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 46 weeks ago

kinkytown

Bots? No never seen a bot in our extensive time on fab. One of the few sites like that don't use them.

Fakes do crop up and are easy enough to spot and avoid in our experience. Are there more then before? Same as always during the summer months from what we have seen.

So no don't see anything out of the ordinary at the moment.

By *electableicecreamMan 46 weeks ago

The West

"Is it just me or is there more bots / fake profiles coming on to fab in last few months ? Also the number of females looking for reward ? Would love to hear from you guys or is it just me "

Haven't come across either on messaging but I regularly see one account advertise her twitter account in her status update and it's her service.

I think bots are unlikely given the site set up and the very low return on investment it would have for a botnet operator.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 46 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

There is no issue here with bots. I'm never sure what the definition of fakes here is. Are there those who don't meet? Yes. Does that mean they are fake? No.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 46 weeks ago

The West

There are no bot accounts on here imo.

Yes, plenty of fakes. I even spoke about a fake couples profile last week that was regularly on the forums. They winked us shortly after and I haven't seen them (him) on here since!

By *ustBoWoman 46 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Like others said there are no bots yes there are some fake accounts but are easily spotted.

People tend to throw the bot and fake profile line out because they are not getting meets on here. Or if someone chats for a few messages then stops because they lose interest or something has been said that has put them off,they tend to throw the fake profile accusation out just because they don't get a meet off them.

If you are constantly being taken in by actual fake accounts etc then maybe look at who and how you are interacting with people on here.

If someone is asking for money etc then just ignore them,block them and if you really feel the need,then report them.

» Add a new message to this topic