FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The cheating wife / girlfriend

The cheating wife / girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy dude OP   Man 40 weeks ago

?

I’m not saying ever guy but most guys find this a massive turn on. The extra risk and the extra excitement and adrenaline having a woman who promised herself to another use you for her sexually satisfaction she isn’t getting from home. Her man unknowingly being a cuckold.

I see on a lot of woman's profiles “ no attached men” and this is completely fair each to there own but just curious is there many woman that find it as much as turn on as men?

Note: apologies of any misspellings or bad grammar. ( I know there is a lot of teachers on this and they have a lot of free time on their hands at the moment lol )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 40 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Missus here. I find cheating gross any way you put it.

Spouse or a partner who have been cheated on isn't a cuckold. They're betrayed on every level.

Cuckold is a person who knows about it, is into it and have knowingly consented to it.

Please don't mix those two terms up.

By *ealmc1973Man 40 weeks ago

Clare, Tipperary

I'll wait for the judges to arrive

?

"I'll wait for the judges to arrive"

Didn’t even think of that lol

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Well there's someone for everything but it does nothing for me

K

By *adger BrocMan 40 weeks ago

Co. Cork

If they are both cheating does it double the excitement or does one cancel out the other.

Asking for a friend.

?

"If they are both cheating does it double the excitement or does one cancel out the other.

Asking for a friend. "

Guess it depends on the people lol

Each to their own here but cheating for me is a no no, if a person wants to cheat ..hey knock yourself out..there is of course the people that will say they're not attached or married but they are but the other person thinks they're not simply because they've been told ..what does a person do then ?..He or she is fucking a person they think are single but the reality is they're not..

By *ofusplusCouple 40 weeks ago

Limerick

Some guys like to get one up on each other by fucking their wives behind their backs. This doesn't normally work the other way round.

Personally I would avoid assholes like that.

Mrs

By *electableicecreamMan 40 weeks ago

The West

A cheating spouse isn't a turn for me.

I've read a lot of discussions on fab and the points of view and lived experience are myriad. I'm the end, for better or worse, we all reap what we sow. It's just so sad when everyone else in the family has to reap that whirlwind too.

By *eijaWoman 40 weeks ago

City Centre

"A cheating spouse isn't a turn for me.

I've read a lot of discussions on fab and the points of view and lived experience are myriad. I'm the end, for better or worse, we all reap what we sow. It's just so sad when everyone else in the family has to reap that whirlwind too."

Exactly this!

B x

By *ickheadcuntCouple 40 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

"Missus here. I find cheating gross any way you put it.

Spouse or a partner who have been cheated on isn't a cuckold. They're betrayed on every level.

Cuckold is a person who knows about it, is into it and have knowingly consented to it.

Please don't mix those two terms up. "

Big plus 1 here

By *ilthyNightsCouple 40 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'd definitely disagree that most guys find this a massive turnon. I think it's a niche thing for both men and women

By *ealmc1973Man 40 weeks ago

Clare, Tipperary

I think people are overthinking it too much... It's everyone's choice and if someone has a kick out of it, that's fine, although it might be indicative of some other issues, but...

I do not think that 'married kink' is as common as some might think.

I think a shared wife or girlfriend is a lot hotter than a cheating one tbh. Less pressure and heartache. Cheating means problems and problems are not fun.

By *ofusplusCouple 40 weeks ago

Limerick

"I think a shared wife or girlfriend is a lot hotter than a cheating one tbh. Less pressure and heartache. Cheating means problems and problems are not fun. "

I agree with this. Half the fun of swinging is 'taking' another's spouse but it is done ethically i.e. with their full knowledge and blessing.

I wonder if some people here know what swinging is at all

Definitely not a turn on for me anyway,

I can't say it's not a fantasy,

but in reality I not willingly up for putting myself in a position in activity that's potentially damaging to other people, and in the end myself if it were to be found out .

By *amesy6918Man 40 weeks ago

newry

Think you mean cuckhold or hot wife lifestyle. Not cheating on another guy that’s just wrong. It is a swinging site after all.

By *itemeagainMan 40 weeks ago

Wexford

"I’m not saying ever guy but most guys find this a massive turn on. The extra risk and the extra excitement and adrenaline having a woman who promised herself to another use you for her sexually satisfaction she isn’t getting from home. Her man unknowingly being a cuckold.

I see on a lot of woman's profiles “ no attached men” and this is completely fair each to there own but just curious is there many woman that find it as much as turn on as men?

Note: apologies of any misspellings or bad grammar. ( I know there is a lot of teachers on this and they have a lot of free time on their hands at the moment lol ) "

I wouldn't think it is most me ffs

Wexford

"Most men"

By *panishRebelMan 40 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I’m not saying ever guy but most guys find this a massive turn on. The extra risk and the extra excitement and adrenaline having a woman who promised herself to another use you for her sexually satisfaction she isn’t getting from home. Her man unknowingly being a cuckold.

Note: apologies of any misspellings or bad grammar. ( I know there is a lot of teachers on this and they have a lot of free time on their hands at the moment lol ) "

Asley Madison is the site for this.

Please don't mix those two terms up. "

I think you’re in the wrong place if you’re looking for a site with morals!

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 40 weeks ago

meath

For me it's the person that turns me on not their marital status.

Note: apologies of any misspellings or bad grammar. ( I know there is a lot of teachers on this and they have a lot of free time on their hands at the moment lol )

Asley Madison is the site for this. "

But really, what attracted me to fab and other swinger sites, was the openness and honesty of things. You say what you are into and so does everyone else. Then if you overlap you see if it works. No cheating required. Satisfaction possible.

"For me it's the person that turns me on not their marital status."

Definitely true

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 40 weeks ago

newtownabbey

Please don't mix those two terms up.

I think you’re in the wrong place if you’re looking for a site with morals! "

I think you're in a wrong place if you believe that people on here no better than dogs on heat, just eager to shag anythithing that has a pulse and set of genitals.

Thankfully on our fab journey we've met hundreds of really decent, moral, respectful people.

Missus

By *itlbeeCouple 40 weeks ago

Ireland

No interest in cheaters at all, definitely a turn off.

There's also a lot of practical reasons to avoid cheaters.

People who are attached and hiding it are going to be flaky and inconsistent in their availability. They are way less likely to get regular STI tests, since their spouse finding out about it would raise suspicions.

And also you're putting yourself in the cross hairs of an angry spouse!

There are plenty of ethically non monogamous people, so no reason at all to entertain cheaters.

Wexford

Jeasus christ people ... you can have your own set of morals and stand up for them... WITHOUT putting someone down with different morals ....

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 40 weeks ago

meath

I absolutely hate these threads. It tends to bring the worst out in people.

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 40 weeks ago

Cork

"I absolutely hate these threads. It tends to bring the worst out in people."

I was just thinking the same thing!

Wexford

"I absolutely hate these threads. It tends to bring the worst out in people."

Stop

Seems to be a regular occurrence with differing opinions on here