FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Delivery guys

Delivery guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *it_for_2 OP   Woman 43 weeks ago

ennis

I was just getting back to the car and spotted a hot delivery guy on his break parked up. I would so loved to have walked up to him and ask him to fuck me. But I am not brazen enough. Ladies have any of ye approached a stranger in the day time and asked to be fucked or lads have ye every been asked? How do you even go about it! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildGroverMan 43 weeks ago

rathfarnham

Waaaaay back I worked as a lifeguard and got propositioned a few times

It was such a turn on ...

To be approached by a strangwr is a fantasy but probably one only ever done in a role play...

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Jesus I wouldn't have the nerve,

Our postman is hot as fuck, oh a girl can dream

By *ung guyMan 43 weeks ago

kildare

So funny how if you had of asked him more than likely he would’ve definitely fucked you and this is going for most men. But on the other hand if a man asked a woman he’d more than likely end in trouble with the law

By *leasurer77Man 43 weeks ago

Athlone

I had a job delivering phone books about 20 years ago. I dropped one off at a door one day and as I walked down the path the door opened and the lady said "is that all you have for me"? I asked was she supposed to get more than one so she replied she wasn't talking about phone books. I laughed and kept walking. Regret it ever since.

"I had a job delivering phone books about 20 years ago. I dropped one off at a door one day and as I walked down the path the door opened and the lady said "is that all you have for me"? I asked was she supposed to get more than one so she replied she wasn't talking about phone books. I laughed and kept walking. Regret it ever since."

I just got a pm from postman pat lol some chancers here

By *leasurer77Man 43 weeks ago

Athlone

"I had a job delivering phone books about 20 years ago. I dropped one off at a door one day and as I walked down the path the door opened and the lady said "is that all you have for me"? I asked was she supposed to get more than one so she replied she wasn't talking about phone books. I laughed and kept walking. Regret it ever since.

I just got a pm from postman pat lol some chancers here "

You mean your own postman??

ennis

"I had a job delivering phone books about 20 years ago. I dropped one off at a door one day and as I walked down the path the door opened and the lady said "is that all you have for me"? I asked was she supposed to get more than one so she replied she wasn't talking about phone books. I laughed and kept walking. Regret it ever since.

By *he wanerding bullMan 43 weeks ago

cavan

I just got a pm from postman pat lol some chancers here

You mean your own postman??"

Postman Pat she said.

By *ammerandthongsCouple 43 weeks ago

Limerick

Never done that but in my younger days I am a awful thing for slipping my knickers off in bars & handing them to guys and asked for a hand putting them back on

Amy

ennis

"So funny how if you had of asked him more than likely he would’ve definitely fucked you and this is going for most men. But on the other hand if a man asked a woman he’d more than likely end in trouble with the law"

This is too true.

ennis

"Never done that but in my younger days I am a awful thing for slipping my knickers off in bars & handing them to guys and asked for a hand putting them back on

Amy "

Brilliant! Love it.

By *arlTy89Man 43 weeks ago

Dun Laoghaire

I was asked to come do a private dinning event, mid way through the day (prepping for the night) the hostess asked me was I free to help her upstairs with something but I blew it

ennis

"I was asked to come do a private dinning event, mid way through the day (prepping for the night) the hostess asked me was I free to help her upstairs with something but I blew it "

How did you blow it? You didn't go and help her?

By *tmostakiss1Man 43 weeks ago

Bel

"Never done that but in my younger days I am a awful thing for slipping my knickers off in bars & handing them to guys and asked for a hand putting them back on

Amy "

This is hot as fuck!

By *elfastDMan 43 weeks ago

belfast

Years ago when doing surveys on rented properties I remember going into one house and the tenant and a male friend had definitely been up to something.

There was an awkward silence as I did what I needed to do and leave

They never asked me to join in

By *adger BrocMan 43 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"Jesus I wouldn't have the nerve,

Our postman is hot as fuck, oh a girl can dream "

Same but she's a female postperson.

I'm thinking of posting some stuff to myself just to get her to put her hand through my flap.

Was approached in the pub at Spancil Hill horse fair but circumstances didn't allow me to take advantage.

It's never even crossed my mind

I can't speak for E though

By *ornyandwellhungMan 43 weeks ago

belfast

"Jesus I wouldn't have the nerve,

Our postman is hot as fuck, oh a girl can dream "

Men can dream too.

By *ookwhoitishaMan 43 weeks ago

Border Town

Worked as a delivery driver for a while and often fantasised about a woman inviting me in for some naughtiness but unfortunately it never happened

By *estcorkfunMan 43 weeks ago

clonakilty

A friend of mine is a postman and it happens quite a lot. His only competition is the milk man who is up and out before him.

By *teppenwolfMan 43 weeks ago

Cork and Limerick

Amy "

So hot

By *taylor122Man 43 weeks ago

dublin

My first job was IT support (20 years ago). I crawled under a hot ladies desk one morning to chase a network cable and she asked me was that all I was going to do as I was down there !!!

By *itemeagainMan 43 weeks ago

Wexford

Yes ... once only ... festival night

By *oute66Man 43 weeks ago

Thurles

Called out to a chimney fire one night .. and as you know attic has to be checked incase of chimney damage, coming back down the ladder on top of the stairs . The woman who owned the house was standing waiting in her bed robe and it open . No one bit embarrassed. Winked and nodded to the room . Be provisional I declined ... but when finished on call on way home called In as I taught I left something behind .. all I can say was it was worth the call

By *appy dudeMan 43 weeks ago

?

Know a girl who answers the door to a delivery man with just a towel on,

He said “ it would make my day if that towel dropped “

Asked her what did she do and she reported him .

So can’t be to careful guys

By *erverts AnonymousMan 43 weeks ago

Darkest desires

Years ago as an apprentice I was propositioned on a nixer I was doing.

It was a florist shop and the lady was renowned for being flirtatious, I did turn her down always taught what if after.

Nowadays I would never jeopardise a career for sex, with how easily cameras and content are recorded and uploaded.

ennis

"A friend of mine is a postman and it happens quite a lot. His only competition is the milk man who is up and out before him."

So is the milkman a bit too early riser and missing out? Shame... poor milkman

ennis

"Called out to a chimney fire one night .. and as you know attic has to be checked incase of chimney damage, coming back down the ladder on top of the stairs . The woman who owned the house was standing waiting in her bed robe and it open . No one bit embarrassed. Winked and nodded to the room . Be provisional I declined ... but when finished on call on way home called In as I taught I left something behind .. all I can say was it was worth the call"

Brilliant! My type of fireman

By *ogan_IrelandMan 43 weeks ago

South East

Happened me once when I got chatting to a girl visiting townon the street.Ended up back at hers, after I said I had a msg to do, she said "yeah, right you won't be back". Gave her my watch to mind & when I came back 29 mins later she was still there lol

By *ammerandthongsCouple 43 weeks ago

Limerick

Amy

Brilliant! Love it. "

Was great craic the joys of been young I must do it again sometime

ennis

I know we can have random meets. I ended up sucking a guys cock in a steamroom once. It happens. I suppose my fantasy is the working guy just going about his daily job and being ballsy enough to let him know I want him to fuck my brains out please and thank you

By *ogan_IrelandMan 43 weeks ago

South East

"I know we can have random meets. I ended up sucking a guys cock in a steamroom once. It happens. I suppose my fantasy is the working guy just going about his daily job and being ballsy enough to let him know I want him to fuck my brains out please and thank you "

Steam room BJ definitely on my fuckit list

By *arryWhiteXxxMan 43 weeks ago

Midleton

Wow! I nearly exploded when I read that!

By *arlTy89Man 43 weeks ago

Dun Laoghaire

"I was asked to come do a private dinning event, mid way through the day (prepping for the night) the hostess asked me was I free to help her upstairs with something but I blew it

How did you blow it? You didn't go and help her? "

Yeah I stayed in the kitchen, finished the event, shook her husbands hand after and left with my payment

"So funny how if you had of asked him more than likely he would’ve definitely fucked you and this is going for most men. But on the other hand if a man asked a woman he’d more than likely end in trouble with the law"

Just like that reason why most men wouldnt dare try anything on is trouble with the law..I'm afraid it's up to the ladies to make the first move

By *ex coupleCouple 43 weeks ago

wexford

Bein proportioned a good few time but declined

Cause their are crazy people out their trying to get ya into bother

Not worth losing your job over I recon

By *og-ManMan 43 weeks ago

somewhere

I was in my job 6 months and the bosses wife used to bring me around Dublin collecting cheques as she didnt know the customers but I did

One day she said that she lived around the corner from where we were driving and we might as well go there for lunch

No one at home ....she made us lunch and then while putting stuff in the sink she turned around and asked would I like to go upstairs with her

I said no....had to go back to work and I had a girlfriend

She said fine ......we still went everywhere together in her car for another 5 years while she used to give out about her sex life with him and how useless he was in bed

Then she'd tell me about all her escapades in the hotels in Dublin with visiting businessman

They got divorced a short while later funnily enough

He asked me during the divorce had I slept with her and seemed disappointed when I said no

By *itemeagainMan 43 weeks ago

Wexford

"I was in my job 6 months and the bosses wife used to bring me around Dublin collecting cheques as she didnt know the customers but I did

One day she said that she lived around the corner from where we were driving and we might as well go there for lunch

No one at home ....she made us lunch and then while putting stuff in the sink she turned around and asked would I like to go upstairs with her

I said no....had to go back to work and I had a girlfriend

She said fine ......we still went everywhere together in her car for another 5 years while she used to give out about her sex life with him and how useless he was in bed

Then she'd tell me about all her escapades in the hotels in Dublin with visiting businessman

They got divorced a short while later funnily enough

He asked me during the divorce had I slept with her and seemed disappointed when I said no "

Now ... I'd put her in the ICK thread

ennis

"I was asked to come do a private dinning event, mid way through the day (prepping for the night) the hostess asked me was I free to help her upstairs with something but I blew it

How did you blow it? You didn't go and help her?

Prob the wisest move!

Yeah I stayed in the kitchen, finished the event, shook her husbands hand after and left with my payment "

ennis

"Wow! I nearly exploded when I read that! "

Lol. I won't be doing that again,it was very risky, public busy pool. Will wait for a quieter place next time!

"I know we can have random meets. I ended up sucking a guys cock in a steamroom once. It happens. I suppose my fantasy is the working guy just going about his daily job and being ballsy enough to let him know I want him to fuck my brains out please and thank you "

Jaysus that's hotttt

When I left college I spent a year working as a temporary postman before settling on the auld career. I never got propositioned but one day I was dropping a package to someone’s house that required a signature, knocked on the door, stood back into the garden. Was some movement in the window and the curtains were flung open and there was a woman with the most enormous boobs completely naked standing behind the window…

… she lets out a scream, slams the curtain shut leaving me there to wonder is she gonna come to the door to get her package

I always assumed it was some other fella she was expecting as the curtain reveal was entirely intentional!

somewhere

"When I left college I spent a year working as a temporary postman before settling on the auld career. I never got propositioned but one day I was dropping a package to someone’s house that required a signature, knocked on the door, stood back into the garden. Was some movement in the window and the curtains were flung open and there was a woman with the most enormous boobs completely naked standing behind the window…

… she lets out a scream, slams the curtain shut leaving me there to wonder is she gonna come to the door to get her package

I always assumed it was some other fella she was expecting as the curtain reveal was entirely intentional! "

Is that you Dougal

Midleton

"Wow! I nearly exploded when I read that!

Lol. I won't be doing that again,it was very risky, public busy pool. Will wait for a quieter place next time! "

I would love to be in your company when you find that quieter place!

By *rystalsswingCouple 43 weeks ago

Galway

Amy "

This is brilliant!!

Can I steal the idea??

"When I left college I spent a year working as a temporary postman before settling on the auld career. I never got propositioned but one day I was dropping a package to someone’s house that required a signature, knocked on the door, stood back into the garden. Was some movement in the window and the curtains were flung open and there was a woman with the most enormous boobs completely naked standing behind the window…

I always assumed it was some other fella she was expecting as the curtain reveal was entirely intentional!

Is that you Dougal "

They don’t let me do funerals

ennis

Is that you Dougal "

Lol!! Very funny story.

Worked as a carer during college. Partnered up with a new girl one day. We got on well and just had a laugh throughout the day but I didn't think much of it as I knew she had a bf. While changing bed linnens she calls me into the bathroom to give her a hand. When I step in she closes the door behind me and proceeds to eat the face off me. We go for a walk after work and end up fucking behind her place because the landlord didn't allow her to bring men over. Fastforward to the weekend, she calls me asking for my address. Hops into a taxi 30-40 minutes and arrives only wearing a bathrobe.

Midleton

"Worked as a carer during college. Partnered up with a new girl one day. We got on well and just had a laugh throughout the day but I didn't think much of it as I knew she had a bf. While changing bed linnens she calls me into the bathroom to give her a hand. When I step in she closes the door behind me and proceeds to eat the face off me. We go for a walk after work and end up fucking behind her place because the landlord didn't allow her to bring men over. Fastforward to the weekend, she calls me asking for my address. Hops into a taxi 30-40 minutes and arrives only wearing a bathrobe."

She sounds like an agreeable young lady

By *rish_GuyMan 43 weeks ago

Foxford

As I read OP's post, I first thought to myself "I seriously wish ".

As I read the other posts(some very hot posts at that), it came to me that it happen to me(kinda).

If your eating or drinking(for some reason) finish or stop ASAP.

It's about 13 year's ago now. I was working as a hackney driver. I got a call from a guy I know. When I collected him. He was talking to a woman, she sat into the car aswell. I left him home first. While on the road, she said that I could fuck her. She'd let me fuck her, under 1 condition. I had to have a big cock. I smiled to meself & let it go. (Right have ye stopped eating or drinking?) The next thing I seen was she bag up beside her head, face fully in it(I need to say anymore). Left her home, never saw her again.

Do I wish something happened (NO).

1, If there did, I could have ended up having a day out in court.

2, I wouldn't be getting a knock on the door anytime in the future & hearing "How do you do? My name is Su, your going to die".

Do I wish it would happen, like OP said (YES). Would I act on it, Very unlikely. As I wouldn't believe it/her. Plus no confidence.

Even if she did the leading . I'd nearly always be looking around(trying to) me. L

By *chochamberWoman 43 weeks ago

Limerick

I fancy this young handy man that came to check out something in my house, think it was mutual, I wouldn't mind fucking him...

"Worked as a carer during college. Partnered up with a new girl one day. We got on well and just had a laugh throughout the day but I didn't think much of it as I knew she had a bf. While changing bed linnens she calls me into the bathroom to give her a hand. When I step in she closes the door behind me and proceeds to eat the face off me. We go for a walk after work and end up fucking behind her place because the landlord didn't allow her to bring men over. Fastforward to the weekend, she calls me asking for my address. Hops into a taxi 30-40 minutes and arrives only wearing a bathrobe.

She sounds like an agreeable young lady "

Agreeable is the right word for it. She made a name for herself in that nursing home.

Midleton

"Worked as a carer during college. Partnered up with a new girl one day. We got on well and just had a laugh throughout the day but I didn't think much of it as I knew she had a bf. While changing bed linnens she calls me into the bathroom to give her a hand. When I step in she closes the door behind me and proceeds to eat the face off me. We go for a walk after work and end up fucking behind her place because the landlord didn't allow her to bring men over. Fastforward to the weekend, she calls me asking for my address. Hops into a taxi 30-40 minutes and arrives only wearing a bathrobe.

She sounds like an agreeable young lady

Agreeable is the right word for it. She made a name for herself in that nursing home."

Not among the residents, surely?

ennis

This thread feels like it has opened a can of worms. So we can go out, possibly get d*unk, stoned or stay sober and hook up with each other but we can't do it sober when working on the job because it is unprofessional and we might get sued. I feel like that is possibly the general concensus. Although it seems to be OK if it's the woman that makes the move?

"This thread feels like it has opened a can of worms. So we can go out, possibly get d*unk, stoned or stay sober and hook up with each other but we can't do it sober when working on the job because it is unprofessional and we might get sued. I feel like that is possibly the general concensus. Although it seems to be OK if it's the woman that makes the move? "

It's not me I'm boring fuck I'd love to be more Grrrrrr

Midleton

"This thread feels like it has opened a can of worms. So we can go out, possibly get d*unk, stoned or stay sober and hook up with each other but we can't do it sober when working on the job because it is unprofessional and we might get sued. I feel like that is possibly the general concensus. Although it seems to be OK if it's the woman that makes the move? "

Yes, so going forward women should always make the first move

And if the woman makes the first move and is rebuffed, it's probably because the guy was too flustered to accept and will regret it ever after

I've had a few of those over the years.

By *adsyncMan 43 weeks ago

Galway City

Happened me one time in the pub after a funeral of all places.

I was only a young buck at the time, bout 19/20, and this really attractive older lady (definitely a cougar on the prowl) sat down beside me. She was from the area (a real real country place) but she was long gone from it, so she was more like a blown in of sorts from the big smoke now.

Anyway we got chatting and having a good laugh, when I suddenly felt her hand slide up my leg under the table. My brother and other family members were just down from me at the table and neighbours all about, so I start freaking out. Thoughts like, Wholly fuck amazing fantasy about to come true here vs wholly fuck my family and neighbours all around me and hope they don't see what's going on... flash in my mind.

I just continued on chatting like nothing happened, and she stopped her hand shortly after. We chatted a bit more and then just as she was leaving to head back to the big smoke, she goes it's been REALLY nice talking to you out loud where most could hear, then leans in for a goodbye / nice seeing ya kiss / hug thing, and whispers "why dont you help me out to my car and you can fuck my wet pussy inside it.. "

I melt... Go red... Get awkward, and say I can't.

She leaves.

I've been a broken man ever since with regret!

By *ikey2022EireMan 43 weeks ago

Clare

Many years ago I worked in London a fair bit for weeks at a time, id be working late in the office too.

I was on another site at the time and low and behold I recognised the office cleaner on it.

She was maybe 10 years older than me.

I messaged her when back home one weekend, after a few cryptic messages I revealed myself and she knew who I was without the need to share a face pic.

Well what happened each week then was the best flirting and foking one can imagine over a few months.

Lesson learnt was go for it.

Yes I probably could have risked my job but I never messed about in the office, only after hours in the hotel.

She was Colombian, Beatrice was her name, some great sex was had.

ennis

"Happened me one time in the pub after a funeral of all places.

I was only a young buck at the time, bout 19/20, and this really attractive older lady (definitely a cougar on the prowl) sat down beside me. She was from the area (a real real country place) but she was long gone from it, so she was more like a blown in of sorts from the big smoke now.

Anyway we got chatting and having a good laugh, when I suddenly felt her hand slide up my leg under the table. My brother and other family members were just down from me at the table and neighbours all about, so I start freaking out. Thoughts like, Wholly fuck amazing fantasy about to come true here vs wholly fuck my family and neighbours all around me and hope they don't see what's going on... flash in my mind.

I just continued on chatting like nothing happened, and she stopped her hand shortly after. We chatted a bit more and then just as she was leaving to head back to the big smoke, she goes it's been REALLY nice talking to you out loud where most could hear, then leans in for a goodbye / nice seeing ya kiss / hug thing, and whispers "why dont you help me out to my car and you can fuck my wet pussy inside it.. "

I melt... Go red... Get awkward, and say I can't.

She leaves.

I've been a broken man ever since with regret!"

Lol! You described that so well! It reminded me of coming home for cousin wedding. I was about 20 and a cousin of hers from the other side came with his friend. He was about 45, fit, kinda built like a Greek god. He flirted endlessly with me. I had a boyfriend and was always faithful to anyone I am ever with. But temptation! He was like the devil in disguise. We went swimming one day and swam out a bit away from everyone else. He started diving and grabbing my leg and pulling me into him. His fucking cock. I let him kiss me and then swam away giving myself hard time. But family could see the carry on and it was so hard not be swept away in the heat of it.

ennis

"Many years ago I worked in London a fair bit for weeks at a time, id be working late in the office too.

I was on another site at the time and low and behold I recognised the office cleaner on it.

She was maybe 10 years older than me.

I messaged her when back home one weekend, after a few cryptic messages I revealed myself and she knew who I was without the need to share a face pic.

Well what happened each week then was the best flirting and foking one can imagine over a few months.

Lesson learnt was go for it.

Yes I probably could have risked my job but I never messed about in the office, only after hours in the hotel.

She was Colombian, Beatrice was her name, some great sex was had.

"

Love it

Amy "

Sweet baby geebus!!!!! Hot, Hot,Hot!

By *erox81Man 43 weeks ago

Maynooth, Lucan, Dublin

Hi All. Reading your stories I have to share my one with you. It happened many years ego when I was a waiter in the hotel (that was my first job). During a wedding I was working, late at night one lady came up to me, grab my bottom and said she wants me in her bedroom. In fact she was totally d*unk I had to decline politely. She tried with my two other colleagues before she was found sleeping d*unk in the hotel corridor.

The other time when I was delivering food for the restaurant a lady wearing only a bath towel opened the door saying "Sorry that you have to wait but I was under the shower, you're so quick today!" She rung two more times that day to order the food and requested myself to deliver.

By *erox81Man 43 weeks ago

Maynooth, Lucan, Dublin

Amy "

Why this never happens to me?

somewhere

"Hi All. Reading your stories I have to share my one with you. It happened many years ego when I was a waiter in the hotel (that was my first job). During a wedding I was working, late at night one lady came up to me, grab my bottom and said she wants me in her bedroom. In fact she was totally d*unk I had to decline politely. She tried with my two other colleagues before she was found sleeping d*unk in the hotel corridor.

The other time when I was delivering food for the restaurant a lady wearing only a bath towel opened the door saying "Sorry that you have to wait but I was under the shower, you're so quick today!" She rung two more times that day to order the food and requested myself to deliver."

She must have looked fairly wrinkly if she stayed in the shower ...

Can't say the thought has crossed my mind. Not a huge fan of sexual harassment

By *ongalMan 43 weeks ago

lucan

If this was to happen most guys would probably panic and think it was a set up.

Even in this day and age its very rare for a woman to make the first move or be so forward.

By *hecumminmanMan 43 weeks ago

heaven

I work in the trade business and there have been some hot ladies I have wanted so bad.just grab us girls lol

By *aracarCouple 43 weeks ago

waterford

Used to be a bus driver in London deffo shagged a few single mums

By *amsandwichMan 43 weeks ago

Oughterard

"I fancy this young handy man that came to check out something in my house, think it was mutual, I wouldn't mind fucking him... "

Next time ask him would he like to check and clean all your pipes

By *avid8338Man 43 weeks ago

Dublin,Kerry

I remember when I started working as a postman I was only 19 and one day I rang the number on a parcel as there was no answer at the door she answered and said I could leave it behind the bin as she was out she then said “is this the sexy young postman I’ve seen doing the rounds recently” I was starstruck as I’ve seen her before outside in the front garden she was gorgeous and older before she hung up the phone she said “text me” and I did we chatted for about 2 weeks flirting back and fourth she was 30 and had kids in the end I didn’t pursue as I thought the situation was strange all together but exciting I wish I still had her number.

Dam I should become a postman!

"I was just getting back to the car and spotted a hot delivery guy on his break parked up. I would so loved to have walked up to him and ask him to fuck me. But I am not brazen enough. Ladies have any of ye approached a stranger in the day time and asked to be fucked or lads have ye every been asked? How do you even go about it! Lol"

So all a long it’s delivery guy or postman! Not the plumber…

By *_05Man 43 weeks ago

Dublin 7

"I was just getting back to the car and spotted a hot delivery guy on his break parked up. I would so loved to have walked up to him and ask him to fuck me. But I am not brazen enough. Ladies have any of ye approached a stranger in the day time and asked to be fucked or lads have ye every been asked? How do you even go about it! Lol"

did somebody say just eat?

By *ornyandwellhungMan 43 weeks ago

belfast

Amy

Brilliant! Love it.

Was great craic the joys of been young I must do it again sometime "

Let me know where you drink

A stranger dragged me into the back of my van one day, sucked me off and swallowed then jumped out and went on her way.

By *om TangoMan 43 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’m doing delivery’s as years and only ever once had an invite.

ennis

"A stranger dragged me into the back of my van one day, sucked me off and swallowed then jumped out and went on her way. "

By *am MaguireMan 43 weeks ago

Cork

"A stranger dragged me into the back of my van one day, sucked me off and swallowed then jumped out and went on her way. "

Then you woke up and fell out of bed

By *j TruckerMan 43 weeks ago

monaghan

That never happens when I'm making a delivery

By *d4ugirlsMan 40 weeks ago

Green Cove Springs

No verbal conversation here. Went to a bar in a hotel while working out of state. Looked around one seat only next to a woman that seemed to have a few. Things are looking very good. Moved over to sit down, she looked over with a look like who the fuck are you smiled and said hello. Couple minutes feel a hand reach back between my legs, feels nice. Let out a little moan of encouragement for her, few minutes pass feel a lovely touch in my right testicle, another encouraging moan or two. A sensual touch to her hip and then the bartender comes over asking her if she touched me. Should have interjected and told her that she did touch me, felt lovely and piss off and stop cock blocking me.

Unfortunately she kept on and cut the poor girl off, and the lady from a couple next to her walked her back to her room.

Did embolden me though, when the women came back to her husband, the husband made some comment about the girl which resulted in me saying she had a nice touch and now I am left with blue balls.

Guess they were not swingers as I had to take in to my own hands what could have happened!

By *usclesandgigglesCouple 38 weeks ago

Yorkshire/London

This week I opened to door to the Asda delivery guy.. young, tall, hot and smiley. Got me instantly horny! I flirted.. I’m pretty sure he flirted back.

Assuming he comes back next week how do I proposition him?! My husband is loving this idea but it definitely takes some bravery! Haha! I need tips…

I can’t open the door naked btw.. it’s a busy driveway!

P.S. And if he declines me I’m switching to Tesco and hiding forever!!

By *astelloWoman 38 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I had a fumble with a Internet installer in london. Tbf twas a long job back in the earlys 00 doing install jobs... He got the job done i got to cum..

By *ickheadcuntCouple 38 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

"This week I opened to door to the Asda delivery guy.. young, tall, hot and smiley. Got me instantly horny! I flirted.. I’m pretty sure he flirted back.

Assuming he comes back next week how do I proposition him?! My husband is loving this idea but it definitely takes some bravery! Haha! I need tips…

P.S. And if he declines me I’m switching to Tesco and hiding forever!! "

The only way he would refuse you us he is just afraid of his job, chance it, have your underwear in your hand and ask can he help you with it, bear in mind there vans are tracked to an inch of there life's so he will be in a rush

By *mmortalbMan 38 weeks ago

kildare

If bad enough at chatting online let alone randomly approaching someone hahaha. Does sound hot though.

By *rish_GuyMan 38 weeks ago

Foxford

"This week I opened to door to the Asda delivery guy.. young, tall, hot and smiley. Got me instantly horny! I flirted.. I’m pretty sure he flirted back.

P.S. And if he declines me I’m switching to Tesco and hiding forever!! "

I'm sure he had a smile on his face, for the rest of the day.

Can't give any tips on how to proposition him. As it was said already. He might have to say no at the time, cause of the work van. More than likely say that he'd interested in calling after work or on a day off. Then all you'll have to do is hide hubby for awhile, at least.

Maybe wear something figure hugging, short, low cut & while ye're talking bendover in front of him, as your picking something up off the floor.

If he out rightly says NO to you, he's not straight or single.

Don't be afraid to let us know, as I'm sure there's a few people interested in know how it goes for you.

By *usclesandgigglesCouple 35 weeks ago

Yorkshire/London

[Removed by poster at 27/09/23 17:46:31]

By *usclesandgigglesCouple 35 weeks ago

Yorkshire/London

"

Can't give any tips on how to proposition him. As it was said already. He might have to say no at the time, cause of the work van. More than likely say that he'd interested in calling after work or on a day off. Then all you'll have to do is hide hubby for awhile, at least.

Maybe wear something figure hugging, short, low cut & while ye're talking bendover in front of him, as your picking something up off the floor.

Don't be afraid to let us know, as I'm sure there's a few people interested in know how it goes for you. "

Hehe thank you for all the replies!

I didn’t see him for 2 weeks.. then when he came back the next week I asked him how long he’d been doing the job for and if he’d ever been propositioned by a horny housewife in that time.

He grinned and said no, so I handed him my number and said “Well here’s my number if you ever want to come in one time” before shutting the door quickly in case he rejected me..

A day later he messaged me and I’m pleased to say he’s coming to see me very soon !!

Thanks for the advice!

By *rish_GuyMan 35 weeks ago

Foxford

"

Don't be afraid to let us know, as I'm sure there's a few people interested in know how it goes for you.

Hehe thank you for all the replies!

I didn’t see him for 2 weeks.. then when he came back the next week I asked him how long he’d been doing the job for and if he’d ever been propositioned by a horny housewife in that time.

He grinned and said no, so I handed him my number and said “Well here’s my number if you ever want to come in one time” before shutting the door quickly in case he rejected me..

A day later he messaged me and I’m pleased to say he’s coming to see me very soon !!

Thanks for the advice!"

Good for you & glad to hear

Remember now go easy on him.

Looking forward to hearing more

By *ildAtlanticSecretCouple 35 weeks ago

around Clare, Galway, Limerick

Amy "

hot

By *irWhiskeyMan 35 weeks ago

The water of life

So as a student I was walking around the student housing area after a night out drinking with friends, came across a few girls and we all got talking.

My friend who always goes for the girls tried his moves with the one we were talking to but she was wise to them and played him off.

At one point I decided it would be a great idea to throw this same girl over my shoulder and run up the street with her. She was laughing her head off as I did it and while I was setting her down again gave her ass a nice wee pat.

We got on well after this point but to cut a story short. When we all had to part ways we were giving each other hugs. The girl I carried was the last to hug me and as she did she squeezed me extra and whispered in my ear "I bet you like it tight".

Honestly back then I was a shy wee fucker. Didn't know what to say and ended up leaving. Biggest regret of my student days, I've often thought about that night, if never recognise her today but by fuck I wish I took up what she was laying down.

By *aystar1101Man 35 weeks ago

clare

Tit for 2 and would like to chat and maybe call to you xxxx

By *ikerboy35Man 35 weeks ago

limerick

I'm a night time truck driver coming back down to Limerick one night from Dublin a car was overtaken me and stayed at my side when i looked in was a woman rubbing herself with the light on she over took me she put on her hazard lights and i flashed my lights she didn't pull away from me and at the next layby she pulled in and so did i behind her and she got into the truck OMG tall slim very sexy woman and we had fun in the truck very surreal experience no names no noting just good fun

By *avid 01Man 35 weeks ago

Limerick

I think most guys that goes door to door secretly hopes for a friendly person to invite them in for fun. Or if they answer the door naked and wait for the reaction

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Hi....omg I just spotted a very hot tall young fella in my local supermarket quite recently ....

He draws me into the store most days....very true....I just gotta have my pervy thrill almost every day ....

I do I approach him though as he works there & not on the tills....seems to be in charge of the tills as always standing behind them....so not that easy to approach him....

"Hi....omg I just spotted a very hot tall young fella in my local supermarket quite recently ....

He draws me into the store most days....very true....I just gotta have my pervy thrill almost every day ....

I do I approach him though as he works there & not on the tills....seems to be in charge of the tills as always standing behind them....so not that easy to approach him...."

*How

By *loria_cdxTV/TS 35 weeks ago

west

"Hi....omg I just spotted a very hot tall young fella in my local supermarket quite recently ....

I do I approach him though as he works there & not on the tills....seems to be in charge of the tills as always standing behind them....so not that easy to approach him....

I would suggest you give him a wink and a cheeky smile, leave it at that and strut out the door like you own the place. Next time you go in he will be sure to be the one serving you’ then make your move. Slip your number or ask him for a coffee. If you just want fun, slip your number with a note attached saying ‘ just some fun if you’re up for it! I’m sure he won’t be able to resist x

*How"

I would suggest you give him a wink and a cheeky smile, leave it at that and strut out the door like you own the place. Next time you go in he will be sure to be the one serving you’ then make your move. Slip your number or ask him for a coffee. If you just want fun, slip your number with a note attached saying ‘ just some fun if you’re up for it! I’m sure he won’t be able to resist x

*How"

Thank You Kindly Gloria....I did catch his eye today

By *loria_cdxTV/TS 35 weeks ago

west

*How

Thank You Kindly Gloria....I did catch his eye today "

Your most welcome LL, okay did you give him the I want to fuck you eye’ if you did, make your move

Do keep me informed, I feel vested in this now! Lol

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 35 weeks ago

Midlands

Meet this lady working in a Chinese take away. Easy on the eye, gossip, but funny, she asked me out for a smoke I said yes but had gf so all was crystal clear. Got food and left.

About 3month later meet her out. We both approached each other. Told her finished with gf about 2 months ago. She said she was also single, she put her hand on my arse and said let’s go for smoke. Serious kiss followed. Back to hers, I was leaving a snail trail in my shorts I was soo turned on.. and nursing a semi…

a laundry list of No’s followed as she laid their like a turtle on its back dug into sand- missionary only, no bj, no doggy, no anal, no oral, no fingering, no getting on top of man, no lights on etc no cumshot etc etc.. most useless sex in history concluded …. yawn… The End

» Add a new message to this topic