FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Middle aged

Middle aged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    42 weeks ago

Do you think of yourself as middle aged? Personally at 45 years of age I can’t see myself living to 90 years of age. That must mean I’m over the hill. Let’s face it I can’t start a thread older for younger. What about middle aged for someone with a pulse? Lol What do you think folks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

Definitely, I see myself as middle aged, but I’m more confident and content at 45 then I was at 25. So carpe diem and enjoy life as much as is humanly possible.

At 45 Op you are still in your prime. It. Bit early to be thinking about end of life !!! I’m just past 60 and still think I’ve got lots to offer

By *ealitybitesMan 42 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't think too much about my age.

I wasn't born until I was 50 anyway.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 42 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Pah. You're only just getting started

By *om TangoMan 42 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’m 46.I won’t live to I’m 90 but I still class myself as fit today than I was when I was 30. Working long hours will likely take me early enough to the grave. But if I was to sit about the house with nothing to do I can honestly say I’d drink myself to death or end it.

Mathematically long past middle age but I guess it's probably the phrase I'd use if the police asked for a description

By *astelloWoman 42 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Im middle aged but in my head I'm 25 wish my body would catch up with my head though.

By *he zephyrCouple 42 weeks ago

The Sol

"Do you think of yourself as middle aged? Personally at 45 years of age I can’t see myself living to 90 years of age. That must mean I’m over the hill. Let’s face it I can’t start a thread older for younger. What about middle aged for someone with a pulse? Lol What do you think folks? "

Crest of the hill of life ... Have a picnic, Enjoy the view.

By *alhamCoupleCouple 42 weeks ago

London

At 54 and 53 I think we are well last middle age and it does affect the thinking: wanting to be fitter now as opposed to “later”, following dreams now as opposed to “later”. There isn’t later promised to us. Now is “later”.

By *olo1nowMan 42 weeks ago

Carlow

I’m 66 & consider myself middle aged, it’s only a number. Still looking for ladies & couples

» Add a new message to this topic