FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Size/weight putdowns

Size/weight putdowns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlegiant64 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

craigavon

Ive read a few posts about ladies being put down because of weight or size ect .... Firstly weight is a very sesitive subject to all ladies ... Even a size 4 ... Yup i heard a lady who is size 4 going on a diet cause theres fat ... It really is a "thing" for all ladies ... You need too realise you are you .... Your number 1 ... Theres noone else like you .. And theres a lot of us men who prefer it .. Love too cuddle in . .. But there are men who want too cut you and hurt feelings if you reject them ... You should just laugh at them and block them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 38 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

This forum is a very inclusive corner of the internet, and I can't say I've heard of people being put down because of their size.

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I don't mean to be rude, but random people patronising me about my weight (however well intentioned) just shows me they have no idea how complex the issue is.

But that's just me.

By *hivers2020Woman 38 weeks ago

lolli land

It’s the internet, and a strangers words won’t have any impact on how I already view myself, be it a compliment or an insult

"I don't mean to be rude, but random people patronising me about my weight (however well intentioned) just shows me they have no idea how complex the issue is.

But that's just me."

Don’t really see the point of sending this type of message myself, considering I feel I’m about 3 stone overweight in my opinion. Wouldn’t that be too much like the pot calling the kettle black. In other words I’d be better of looking closer to home than passing remarks on someone else.

By *entlegiant64 OP   Man 38 weeks ago

craigavon

"I don't mean to be rude, but random people patronising me about my weight (however well intentioned) just shows me they have no idea how complex the issue is.

But that's just me."

Hi. I wrote this after seeing someone saying they where put down by some so called man .and i felt bad . hence the post . i really dont like seeing anyone feel bad . so yes the post is with very good intentions and of course not meaning to annoy your good self .ill watch and see the post a bit more and if it is being picked up the wrong way i will of course delete it .... Thank you for your answer

By *chochamberWoman 38 weeks ago

Limerick

Just tell em to go fuck themselves, job done

By *ealitybitesMan 38 weeks ago

Belfast

I have witnessed bodyshaming in private messages aimed at women posting in the forums by other women who regularly post here.

I've had messages from people who used to be on my friends list telling me to go and look at another woman's most recent hideous pic.

I've had someone contact a good friend and tell them to fuck off and stop holding me back and then tell me I would come looking for them when I got rid of the fat one.

If I get a nasty or a hurtful message regarding my weight or body shape I just reply is there no mirrors in your house then block .. I know my response isn't nice but nor is theirs

"It’s the internet, and a strangers words won’t have any impact on how I already view myself, be it a compliment or an insult "

I relate to above sentiment.As an average to small sized man(in stature that is) ,over the years ther have been many periods of time that I would have had insecurities in regards my weight.

The issue isn't confined to those who female and over weight. It is an issue that affects people of all genders.All sizes,be they over weight or not.

In the past i personally have caused offence by my words to an individual. On more than one occasion.

We can perceive a certain acceptance or comfort someone has about their own weight. I've learned though,to not speak using percetion as a reference.

So to sum up. Weight is a sensitive topic. Sensitivity not just felt by one gender and definitely not by a stereotypical view of weight.

In the past the comments and remarks by so called friends long before fab has had a detrimental effect on how I see myself. I have friends who's figure I would love but yet they not happy with their figure. It's a societal thing just look at TV shows, magazines moves all the Disney princesses is one example all pretty etc, the baddies in the Disney movies a lot are overweight women.

There is a great book called Womem don't owe you pretty ( Florence given) and another one You are not a before picture. Well worth a read or listen to on audible.

Now if someone comments on my weight I say god thanks I didn't know I was fat.

By *rish_GuyMan 38 weeks ago

Foxford

Trying to watch what I say about weight, be that someone is over weight or lost weight all of a sudden. I'm starting to get afraid to talk about weight or shape, as more than likely I'll put my foot in it, without knowing it to me, at the time.

Personally I've always been over weight growning up & my adult life. Up to a few year's ago. I lost weight, very fast, it wasn't nice at the time. I did get digs about being over weight in the past, now I'm getting comments about losing weight. In away I/you can't win. Eitherway, I've never took any heed of them comments about my weight in the past. I'm not going to take any heed of them now.

That's why I hate these threads everyone's body and shape is different, and we all have our preference who we like to meet if your single married attached tall short slim heavy .. who cares meet who ya want

Foxford

"That's why I hate these threads everyone's body and shape is different, and we all have our preference who we like to meet if your single married attached tall short slim heavy .. who cares meet who ya want "

Exactly Lou

"That's why I hate these threads everyone's body and shape is different, and we all have our preference who we like to meet if your single married attached tall short slim heavy .. who cares meet who ya want

Exactly Lou "

Nice finger

Don't mind me I'm just getting excited the rugby World Cup is starting soon

Foxford

"That's why I hate these threads everyone's body and shape is different, and we all have our preference who we like to meet if your single married attached tall short slim heavy .. who cares meet who ya want

Exactly Lou

Nice finger "

Thanks

Foxford

"Don't mind me I'm just getting excited the rugby World Cup is starting soon "

Who are you talking to know Lou?

Rugby, Rugby do.

» Add a new message to this topic