FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Westport

Westport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *octor Prod OP   Man 36 weeks ago

working Overseas

I'm in Westport for the week with work from Sunday. Any recommendations for a good pub and places to eat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 36 weeks ago

Midlands

Matt Molloy’s pub. Great trad sessions.

Castle court hotel for food and massage. Their sister hotel next door meant to be nice too.

Loads of great pubs and food spots there and they real friendly bunch down there. Good craic

By *rish_GuyMan 36 weeks ago

Foxford

"I'm in Westport for the week with work from Sunday. Any recommendations for a good pub and places to eat"

Welcome to Mayo.

Your in a good town for pubs, food & night life. Personally can't name any place for food, sadly. There's plenty of good pubs around the town alright. Like ((jj or joe) O'Grady's) it's on a corner beside the river & bridge, on the opposite side of the bridge & street is The West(name might have changed or closed down), continue up that street there's Matt Molloy's it was named the best pub in Ireland, lately. That's only a small few, there's plenty more around the town.

Hopefully you've a good time, while your in Westport.

By *octor Prod OP   Man 36 weeks ago

working Overseas

Thanks fpr the advice, I there next week and again in October so I will aim to visit as many as I can

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 35 weeks ago

Midlands

There is also a cracker of a Chinese beside bridge on 1st floor.

Mill times hotel - skip this place terrible. Had over 30 suited and booted professionals at a business meeting we were an inconvenience at best. Never never again. Terrible service and facilities in my opinion.

Once you can get a couple drinks and chat you’ll do grand in Westport. They nearly flat on their back their that laid back there.

By *octor Prod OP   Man 35 weeks ago

working Overseas

Thanks for the tips, had a great stay stay and had a great few nights in Matt Malloys and the Porter House.

Stayed in the Westport Plaza (next door to Castle Court Hotel) and that is a great hotel.

Back there again in 3 weeks, cant wait

By *rish_GuyMan 35 weeks ago

Foxford

"Thanks for the tips, had a great stay stay and had a great few nights in Matt Malloys and the Porter House.

Stayed in the Westport Plaza (next door to Castle Court Hotel) and that is a great hotel.

Back there again in 3 weeks, cant wait"

Good stuff & glad to hear it.

By *urious39Man 35 weeks ago

castlebar

Next time you’re down I advise A port mór for food. Excellent restaurant with fantastic staff and service

By *octor Prod OP   Man 35 weeks ago

working Overseas

"Next time you’re down I advise A port mór for food. Excellent restaurant with fantastic staff and service "

I'll give that a try next time. I ate at The Helm a couple of nights amd that was great

» Add a new message to this topic