FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What are you hoping to find through Fab?

What are you hoping to find through Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *t777 OP   Woman 35 weeks ago

close by

What are you looking for?

Kisses,sex,friends,fb,fwb,love or something else?

Everyone is looking for something different, if you could choose what are your preferences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panishRebelMan 35 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"What are you looking for?

Everyone is looking for something different, if you could choose what are your preferences?"

A little of everything for me. Except I am already in love and unable due to circumstances do anything about it so let's scratch that.

But Fwb is probably the next best thing. Then with that friend explore the rest.

By *angtasticallyMan 35 weeks ago

Drogheda

Well that is true we are all looking for something

For me it's connection excitement finding someone to share it with

Relying on that person to be open with me and the same be open and honest toward that person

By *eanR2023Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Genuine friendship and sensual fun. Kisses, FWB, and a connection with others

By *abzzz53Woman 35 weeks ago

drogheda

Looking for fun with respect and a connection. Very happily single but very open minded and looking to particularly explore my bi side

By *ilthyNightsCouple 35 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Excitement, entertainment, and very occasional sex

By *om TangoMan 35 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Kisses, cuddles, someone to have a laugh with. Someone to meet for a coffee/tea, if sex happens great but if it doesn’t so be it. Love kisses and cuddles. Love ass. So kissing while grabbing a ass would be really great.

By *ilverjayMan 35 weeks ago

your imagination

Chats, banter, sexual content innuendo, flirting,and teasing. With someone in same position as me.

Develop friendship. Occassional meets for fun.

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

"Kisses, cuddles, someone to have a laugh with. Someone to meet for a coffee/tea, if sex happens great but if it doesn’t so be it. Love kisses and cuddles. Love ass. So kissing while grabbing a ass would be really great. "

I second this.

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 35 weeks ago

Midlands

Good company. Good fun. New places, new things after that hopefully kisses, cuddles and maybe some sensual naughtiness if it springs up.

By *s LollyWoman 35 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im not looking for anything romantic, im definitely nothing looking to date or a relationship, when im away at social nights or just on personal trips i enjoy company at my hotel so here suits me perfectly for that....

By *ub23Man 35 weeks ago

wandering

Personally an older lady and me to be her toy boy

Entertainment, interesting chats. Would meet if our fancy was really taken but that hasn't happened in a long time.

By *ardyboy54321Man 35 weeks ago

Fermanagh

Pussssyyyyyy

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 35 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Pussssyyyyyy "
id say day 1 when everyone signed up, that was the ultimate aim, pussy/cock. Find people to engage in NSF.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan 35 weeks ago

South Limerick

Open minded FB...with a bit of group exploring and play thrown in.

By *ucifer_foxMan 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Someone to connect over the same desire and play our heart out. Explore my sexual boundaries and find some interesting people to connect with

By *ardyboy54321Man 35 weeks ago

Fermanagh

"Pussssyyyyyy id say day 1 when everyone signed up, that was the ultimate aim, pussy/cock. Find people to engage in NSF."
it's not the case but a man can dream

By *ildAtlanticSecretCouple 35 weeks ago

around Clare, Galway, Limerick

An escape from reality

Tipperary

"Pussssyyyyyy id say day 1 when everyone signed up, that was the ultimate aim, pussy/cock. Find people to engage in NSF. it's not the case but a man can dream "
id say it was the case but many people change very rapidly after joining the site.

By *witch121Man 35 weeks ago

Cork

Open, kinky, companionship.

With honest, selfaware peoples.

By *asual777Man 35 weeks ago

i travel all over

I have low expectations . Just want to find inner peace

Adventure...

Someone who wants me as much as I want them

By *ixenforfunWoman 35 weeks ago

banes mask

Fun and sex. So sexy fun

By *osepearlWoman 35 weeks ago

bray

Relaxed time, exciting and bit risky sex with open mind guys who respect women and themselves too

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan 35 weeks ago

South Limerick

"Relaxed time, exciting and bit risky sex with open mind guys who respect women and themselves too "

Amen to this

By *obnbetzWoman 35 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

See quite a few here mentioning their desire to meet a FWB.

I personally think that a FWB is only supposed to be a short term relationship 6 months absolute max.

FWB lasting longer than 6 months is really only ideal for people playing from home without their partners consent.

At that point why would you continue seeing a person if you know within your own mind that it will never go anywhere ?

To truly discover your desires in what the fab world has to offer you really should pedal alone.

I personally think it’s extremely unfair to put an idealism in the other persons head if you have zero intentions of following through.

It will take a lot longer than 6 months to truly discover all your sexual desires.

By *og-ManMan 35 weeks ago

somewhere

"See quite a few here mentioning their desire to meet a FWB.

I personally think that a FWB is only supposed to be a short term relationship 6 months absolute max.

FWB lasting longer than 6 months is really only ideal for people playing from home without their partners consent.

At that point why would you continue seeing a person if you know within your own mind that it will never go anywhere ?

To truly discover your desires in what the fab world has to offer you really should pedal alone.

I personally think it’s extremely unfair to put an idealism in the other persons head if you have zero intentions of following through.

It will take a lot longer than 6 months to truly discover all your sexual desires. "

Isn't the whole point of FWB meant to be that it doesn't go anywhere

Just have benefits of being a friend first and foremost

It will take a lot longer than 6 months to truly discover all your sexual desires.

Just have benefits of being a friend first and foremost "

Or is it just using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship

Or is it just using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship "

Maybe some people who are in a fwb are already in a relationship/married so the fwb suits. Thats why they suited me

Or is it just using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship

Maybe some people who are in a fwb are already in a relationship/married so the fwb suits. Thats why they suited me"

I'm really talking about people who are single and free. Although I think people can also find themselves hurt when they get involved with someone they know to have commitments elsewhere. It's a minefield really

By *ealitybitesMan 35 weeks ago

Belfast

It will take a lot longer than 6 months to truly discover all your sexual desires. "

I've known my fwb for 4 years.

I don't put a time limit on friendship.

The benefits are just that and always take second place behind the friendship.

The last 18 months or 2 years have been really challenging for both of us personally for many reasons beyond our control but our friendship is stronger than ever.

The benefits part has been almost non existent for a very long time but we still chat every day.

I didn't join fab looking for anything beyond new experiences and I still believe those are ahead of me.

somewhere

I always assumed FWB was a meeting of equals so no one is using anyone

I know when I was a teenager the worse thing you could be called was a user so definity not using anyone in a FWB type of relationship

I'd also consider the friendship part as a real relationship

But then everything is all feckin new to me so what do I know

Destination Unknown ;-)

Just have benefits of being a friend first and foremost "

Exactly that’s why it should only be a short term fling

"Or is it just using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship

I know when I was a teenager the worse thing you could be called was a user so definity not using anyone in a FWB type of relationship

But then everything is all feckin new to me so what do I know "

I think they can work if both know the rules.

The term 'using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship' is not nice.

It is a bit like 'they are good enough to shag but not marry'

By *ilderMan 35 weeks ago

dublin

The winning lotto numbers for next Saturday!

somewhere

I genuinely don't understand why there should be a time limit on a FWB relationship

I've met people at socials and its going 10 or 11 years

"Or is it just using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship

But then everything is all feckin new to me so what do I know

I think they can work if both know the rules.

The term 'using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship' is not nice.

It is a bit like 'they are good enough to shag but not marry'

"

It would all be fine and dandy if people could really control their feelings, but we can't, so many people are laying themselves open for hurt and damage. I find it somewhat disingenuous when individuals have a series of these arrangements despite sometimes seeing what it has done in the past to others. Yes, we are all adults and all make our own decisions, that doesn't mean we should be fair game.

It's just something to consider IMO, ultimately people can,and no doubt will, do what they want.

Exactly that’s why it should only be a short term fling "

The word 'should' is kind of harsh.. especially as it's nobody else's business how FWBs decide what they want/don't want, need/don't etc. They know what works for them, nobody can tell them they don't.

T

Tipperary

The thing with sex also is, as I have seen on more then one occasion, the more you see and spend time with each, the bigger the chance of feelings developing on one or both sides. Nobody can help it if it happens but if you state at the beginning it’s casual, then nobody is to blame either but keep it CASUAL.

"I genuinely don't understand why there should be a time limit on a FWB relationship

I've met people at socials and its going 10 or 11 years "

I don't think there should be a time limit either.

Though, from experience, the longer it continues, the more chance of feelings developing on one or both sides. The 'Love' word is used

If attached, maybe it is possible to love more than 1 person at a time sexually. I think so...but in my experience, one might feel more and thats when the trouble starts.

By *tarboy300Man 35 weeks ago

DUB

Something different

Tipperary

"I genuinely don't understand why there should be a time limit on a FWB relationship

I've met people at socials and its going 10 or 11 years

I don't think there should be a time limit either.

Though, from experience, the longer it continues, the more chance of feelings developing on one or both sides. The 'Love' word is used

If attached, maybe it is possible to love more than 1 person at a time sexually. I think so...but in my experience, one might feel more and thats when the trouble starts."

just keep things ultra casual and there won’t be any of that .

By *ustBoWoman 35 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I came here to find my mojo again and hopefully find a Fwb which I have. And to explore some things that I had always thought about. Which had happened as well on here.

I also have had fbs on here but I prefer having someone I consider a friend as well,just booty calls doesn't do it for me anymore, even though I enjoyed them at the time.

I don't think it's anyone's place to say what others should do or how long a Fwb situation should last. It's between the two people involved and no one else. If it doesn't work for some people past a certain time frame that's fine but it can work for others as long as you are both on the same page.

Like everything else do fab your own way look for what you want and pay no heed to people who think it should be done a certain way. It's your journey not theirs.

By *eanR2023Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

"I came here to find my mojo again and hopefully find a Fwb which I have. And to explore some things that I had always thought about. Which had happened as well on here.

I also have had fbs on here but I prefer having someone I consider a friend as well,just booty calls doesn't do it for me anymore, even though I enjoyed them at the time.

I don't think it's anyone's place to say what others should do or how long a Fwb situation should last. It's between the two people involved and no one else. If it doesn't work for some people past a certain time frame that's fine but it can work for others as long as you are both on the same page.

Like everything else do fab your own way look for what you want and pay no heed to people who think it should be done a certain way. It's your journey not theirs. "

Tipperary

"I came here to find my mojo again and hopefully find a Fwb which I have. And to explore some things that I had always thought about. Which had happened as well on here.

Like everything else do fab your own way look for what you want and pay no heed to people who think it should be done a certain way. It's your journey not theirs. "

exactly. Some FWB last for ages with no hiccups, some are a disaster. Each one is different. As long as both parties know from the outset it’s casual, then alls good

Someone in a similar position to me. I don't want to shack up with someone new, I just want some very occasional excitement. At home it's a dead bedroom and I want to feel somewhat alive with someone in a similar position.

By *astelloWoman 35 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Someone on the same wavelength. Sense of humour that matches mine. Flirty banter with dates thrown in, building up to awesome sex. Need to stimulate the mind as well so if you look like Tom Hardy, play rugby, wear shorts, Northern Accent with the witticism of Neil de la mere, the intellect of Sheldon Cooper, the sensuality of a tantric lover... Oh and lives within 1 hour drive.

Wonder if I inputted that into AI what robot Id get.

By *panishRebelMan 35 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Someone on the same wavelength. Sense of humour that matches mine. Flirty banter with dates thrown in, building up to awesome sex. Need to stimulate the mind as well so if you look like Tom Hardy, play rugby, wear shorts, Northern Accent with the witticism of Neil de la mere, the intellect of Sheldon Cooper, the sensuality of a tantric lover... Oh and lives within 1 hour drive.

Wonder if I inputted that into AI what robot Id get. "

Tell us the results.....

Destination Unknown ;-)

Or is it just using people for emotional intimacy while it suits, even though you consider them not good enough for a "real" relationship "

This sums it up far too many people out there dumpling their crap on others and walking away when it suits them.

FWB situations are a recipe for disaster. One person will always feel hurt.

Far too many ass holes out there hiding behind the excuse ‘ah here we’re only FWB’s’

Destination Unknown ;-)

"Someone in a similar position to me. I don't want to shack up with someone new, I just want some very occasional excitement. At home it's a dead bedroom and I want to feel somewhat alive with someone in a similar position."

Well for someone in your position FWB relationship is ideal. If both are in the same position.

I don’t think it’s a good idea for singles.

If you do decide to get into that type of relationship it shouldn’t last longer than a few months.

Anything longer is a joke cause at that point one has caught feelings and can’t walk away and the other person is taking the piss and would drop them like a hot snot once the next new shiny toy walked by them.

By *ealitybitesMan 35 weeks ago

Belfast

"Someone in a similar position to me. I don't want to shack up with someone new, I just want some very occasional excitement. At home it's a dead bedroom and I want to feel somewhat alive with someone in a similar position.

Well for someone in your position FWB relationship is ideal. If both are in the same position.

If you do decide to get into that type of relationship it shouldn’t last longer than a few months.

Anything longer is a joke cause at that point one has caught feelings and can’t walk away and the other person is taking the piss and would drop them like a hot snot once the next new shiny toy walked by them."

That may be your experience but it's obviously not for a lot of people including me so I won't be taking your advice.

I don't see it as a joke.

somewhere

"Someone in a similar position to me. I don't want to shack up with someone new, I just want some very occasional excitement. At home it's a dead bedroom and I want to feel somewhat alive with someone in a similar position.

Anything longer is a joke cause at that point one has caught feelings and can’t walk away and the other person is taking the piss and would drop them like a hot snot once the next new shiny toy walked by them."

Did this experience happen to you by any chance

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 35 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

My long lost Step-Sis.

She's out there somewhere, I know it!

somewhere

"My long lost Step-Sis.

She's out there somewhere, I know it! "

Did you try the 49cent offers in Lidl....Peppers in a bag

Destination Unknown ;-)

Anything longer is a joke cause at that point one has caught feelings and can’t walk away and the other person is taking the piss and would drop them like a hot snot once the next new shiny toy walked by them.

Did this experience happen to you by any chance "

No I study psychology plus I’ve seen my friends go through it.

Longest FWB relationship I have had is 3 months.

I cut it off cause I was starting to get feelings for the person they didn’t feel the same way and I wasn’t about to play lap dog either to their whims.

Life’s too short to stay in situations that are a dead end and that is why I will always stand by FWB situations are really only for attached people.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 35 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"My long lost Step-Sis.

She's out there somewhere, I know it!

Did you try the 49cent offers in Lidl....Peppers in a bag "

Peppers, or P0ppers? Because I searched for the latter, and can't find them in Lidl anywhere

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Like everything else do fab your own way look for what you want and pay no heed to people who think it should be done a certain way. It's your journey not theirs

I agree with Bo here. No two situations are the same. What works for one may not work for the other. This doesn't make either the right or wrong way. Everyone should do Fab their way and not how people think it should be done.

I have very much enjoyed having a fwb. We started last year as friends and have recently ended as friends. We were always honest with each other and it stands to us both today.

I would be open to finding something similar again with someone who understands me and would like to have things develop in the same way as I would. With no time limits or deadlines

By *chochamberWoman 35 weeks ago

Limerick

Distraction.

"What are you looking for?

Everyone is looking for something different, if you could choose what are your preferences?"

Soulmate.

By *on Juan the MADridMan 35 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Nothing, I just let fab’s to surprise me

escapism primarily, fun with couples and groups

By *aelegoMan 35 weeks ago

Limerick

Fun connections, experiences, and to push my boundaries. To give and receive pleasure.

Not expecting anything serious at all, but who knows.

"I don't think it's anyone's place to say what others should do or how long a Fwb situation should last. It's between the two people involved and no one else. If it doesn't work for some people past a certain time frame that's fine but it can work for others as long as you are both on the same page.

Like everything else do fab your own way look for what you want and pay no heed to people who think it should be done a certain way. It's your journey not theirs

I agree with Bo here. No two situations are the same. What works for one may not work for the other. This doesn't make either the right or wrong way. Everyone should do Fab their way and not how people think it should be done.

I have very much enjoyed having a fwb. We started last year as friends and have recently ended as friends. We were always honest with each other and it stands to us both today.

I would be open to finding something similar again with someone who understands me and would like to have things develop in the same way as I would. With no time limits or deadlines

"

*Cough*

I know a guy

"I don't think it's anyone's place to say what others should do or how long a Fwb situation should last. It's between the two people involved and no one else. If it doesn't work for some people past a certain time frame that's fine but it can work for others as long as you are both on the same page.

"

Your inbox is going to explode Lady

By *oe Cool xxxMan 35 weeks ago

South Dublin

I disagree , I’ve had FWB for longer than 6 months and both happy and both doing our own thing and still regularly meeting up, Doesn't affect any fab stuff I do.

By *oe Cool xxxMan 35 weeks ago

South Dublin

Well said and all true

"

By *ingleStud85Man 35 weeks ago

Donegal

Someone with a dirty mind to sit on a hotel bed with, in our bathrobes, drinking wine, laughing, and indulging each other.

By *ural delightMan 35 weeks ago

Enniskillen

Someone to share the journey with

By *ot_your_average_fabberMan 35 weeks ago

dublin

Someone to find a connection with and to share new sexual experiences with.

I’m in an open marriage (wife meets a FWB once a week), I am looking for the same, each case is different and if it works why not have some good connections and fun along the way!

Kinky people who will push my boundaries and some new experiences, I know what I like but I'm sure there are some people out there that can teach me things. These are the people I'm looking for.

By *oman StringerMan 35 weeks ago

Sallynoggin

A fwb would be ideal. Someone to go to socials with as I'm I would find it difficult to go on my own

Good coffee

Very similar to what _astello said above.

I'd like to find a man I can just have fun with

For me it’s fwb and natural downstairs, such a turn on but then I am an aul lad

By *ocktailsdreamsMan 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Buried treasure arrrgghh me hearties

By *timulationMan 35 weeks ago

sexerotica

Erotic encounters with likeminded people

By *tagandVixen30sCouple 35 weeks ago

Carrick

regular trustworthy fb or fbs for wife as husband watches

By *eard and BoobsCouple 35 weeks ago

Portstewart

Regular people we can have fun with on a regular basis

By *loria_cdxTV/TS 35 weeks ago

west

For me it would definitely be to meet a woman that would be excited and encouraging about my cross dressing. Where we could ultimately have a “normal” relationship and with a little bit of a twist and if that wasnt possible a fwb with the same qualities.. as rare as hens teeth unfortunately!

» Add a new message to this topic