FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help a fabber out October

Help a fabber out October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    36 weeks ago

This is a thread to help unverified fabbers get verified. Simply say you’re in, what area you’re from and if you’d be willing to meet in order to verify someone who’s not verified by meeting in person.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oshSardineMan 36 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

"This is a thread to help unverified fabbers get verified. Simply say you’re in, what area you’re from and if you’d be willing to meet in order to verify someone who’s not verified by meeting in person. "

If I may be so bold as to mirror your post in the opposite direction please. I’m looking to get meet verified. I’d love to meet a lady around Dublin or Meath or bits of Louth or Kildare for a coffee and a natter. I’ve chatted to folk here but between one thing and another, we haven’t reached the point of talking about meeting up. I work five over seven days on shifts, morning, afternoons and evenings. I’ll buy the coffees and the cream cakes. Thank you OP, sorry for being bold.

By *ork35Man 36 weeks ago

Somewhere in Cork

In cork city atm if anyone needs help being verified

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Mayo area here free with a bit of notice looking to be verified coffee chat or even a quick hello whatever suits

By *ufflerloverMan 36 weeks ago

Sligo

Hello, I would like to be verified, so far I have been enjoying the forums, always a bit of craic to be had there, I would love to meet up for coffee with someone in the Carrick on Shannon or Longford areas, just for a chat and coffee.

By *ub23Man 36 weeks ago

wandering

I'm in

I'm in,from cork city and open to meeting for coffee

I’m in need of verification from a lady, Kildare, Midlands area, please and thanks!

By *hortie9740Man 36 weeks ago

Limavady

I'm in to get verifications and then pass on the favour to others if needed.

Limavady but will travel for a coffee and chat

By *eard and BoobsCouple 35 weeks ago

Portstewart

Can be available for socials this month as long as have proper notice and not hours before. And understand that it's only a cuppa no chance of anything else. No naughtiness on a first meet lol

By (user no longer on site) 35 weeks ago

Hey folks I'm.in county antrim looking to get verified be much appreciated thanks

By *rish_GuyMan 35 weeks ago

Foxford

I'm in.

I'm in Mayo, willing to help someone get verified.

By *ioandPabloCouple 35 weeks ago

Mullingar

I'd love to take part in this, and have reached out to people on this thread. I find there is 'some' lads who only want to meet with the mrs of a couple and have expectations of more than a coffee and push for that. It really takes the fun and the want to help out of it. If it's simply to be verified then meeting the mr or a man should be as valid as meeting the mrs. That's just my take as a mrs of a couple. To me, reading a veri from a lad in a couple would show more than a mrs of a couple but that's my own personal thought. To only want to accept veri from the mrs is silly but I'm open to seeing what others think.

By *uriousVoyeurMan 35 weeks ago

Northside

"I'd love to take part in this, and have reached out to people on this thread. I find there is 'some' lads who only want to meet with the mrs of a couple and have expectations of more than a coffee and push for that. It really takes the fun and the want to help out of it. If it's simply to be verified then meeting the mr or a man should be as valid as meeting the mrs. That's just my take as a mrs of a couple. To me, reading a veri from a lad in a couple would show more than a mrs of a couple but that's my own personal thought. To only want to accept veri from the mrs is silly but I'm open to seeing what others think. "

A lot of lads think that a Veri from a guy would give the impression that they're Bi. The idea of these threads is for unverified members to meet up socially and all going well,get verified. It's irrelevant wether it's a guy/girl/couple/TV/TS or any other person that meets you...a veri simply shows that you're real,showed up,were on time and were hopefully respectful! I've offered on many of these threads to meet for coffee and the offer was only accepted once. Nice guy too...and not a bit Bi!!!! So lads,relax and enjoy the coffee even if it's with a bloke....I promise,you won't catch the Gay!!!!

By *ioandPabloCouple 35 weeks ago

Mullingar

Theres alot of misconceptions with this thread.

1) having a coffee verification isnt going to change the world of fab drastically and open you up to a pussy tsunami

2) as the poster above said, meeting a lad doesnt make you gay or bi. Arguably makes you more genuine tbh.

3) a good 99% of the time, it is JUST coffee. The person offering may not have a single sexual interest but still want to help you get a little start.

Coffee meets show you're genuine and respectful. They're nice to have on profile.

Sorry guys my rant is over... just a lil frustrated cause I love the social side of fab and often my coffee meets get cancelled because they expect more or aren't genuine enough to meet mr if I'm not around (and he isnt into coffee meets so it doesn't get offered alot)

Again, rant is over

I can arrange for mullingar for myself (mrs) if anyone needs.

Foxford

"Theres alot of misconceptions with this thread.

1) having a coffee verification isnt going to change the world of fab drastically and open you up to a pussy tsunami

2) as the poster above said, meeting a lad doesnt make you gay or bi. Arguably makes you more genuine tbh.

3) a good 99% of the time, it is JUST coffee. The person offering may not have a single sexual interest but still want to help you get a little start.

Coffee meets show you're genuine and respectful. They're nice to have on profile.

Sorry guys my rant is over... just a lil frustrated cause I love the social side of fab and often my coffee meets get cancelled because they expect more or aren't genuine enough to meet mr if I'm not around (and he isnt into coffee meets so it doesn't get offered alot)

Again, rant is over

I can arrange for mullingar for myself (mrs) if anyone needs."

Ye(Mrs) & the poster above you are both right.

What I think it is in some cases, a guy wouldn't another guy to get verified. Is cause if they want to go to certain socials & don't have have a 4 or more meet verifications. They wouldn't be given an invite to the social, if 1 of the verifications is from another guy. It says it on some of the event organisers profiles.

Now I could be wrong aswell.

I’m in. Dublin here, would appreciate meeting for coffee to get verified, thanks!

By *electableicecreamMan 35 weeks ago

The West

Irish is correct. There are events that won't accept straight guys verified by straight guys only but those events are generally fit 'well verified males' which means a little more than five coffee meets.

If this thread gets your first veri and that's what gets you started on the road to fab it really doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. You can always ask the person writing it to affirm your sexual orientation if your concerned.

Thank about it this way. Take the Veri and get moving or wait maybe six months or more before you can convince a woman. Honestly it's a no brainer.

Also a social event for unverified members will get you more than 5 veri's.

I got 30 verifications over four events in two weeks.

Asking for sex on a coffee meet will very likely net you a bad rep. Girls talk.

Foxford

"Irish is correct. There are events that won't accept straight guys verified by straight guys only but those events are generally fit 'well verified males' which means a little more than five coffee meets.

If this thread gets your first veri and that's what gets you started on the road to fab it really doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. You can always ask the person writing it to affirm your sexual orientation if your concerned.

Thank about it this way. Take the Veri and get moving or wait maybe six months or more before you can convince a woman. Honestly it's a no brainer.

Also a social event for unverified members will get you more than 5 veri's.

I got 30 verifications over four events in two weeks.

Asking for sex on a coffee meet will very likely net you a bad rep. Girls talk. "

Delectableicecream, is right aswell. These threads are only here to help unverified, get verified. So they can go to some socials & other people will meet them aswell.

The West

Just to add that I got my first verification from the help a fabber out thread.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 35 weeks ago

Portstewart

"I'd love to take part in this, and have reached out to people on this thread. I find there is 'some' lads who only want to meet with the mrs of a couple and have expectations of more than a coffee and push for that. It really takes the fun and the want to help out of it. If it's simply to be verified then meeting the mr or a man should be as valid as meeting the mrs. That's just my take as a mrs of a couple. To me, reading a veri from a lad in a couple would show more than a mrs of a couple but that's my own personal thought. To only want to accept veri from the mrs is silly but I'm open to seeing what others think. "

You are quite right lots of single males presume that because you have a verification from a man that they must be bi or gay or something which is stupid and also they will try to get more than what's being offered in a cuppa and a chat they think that they have a chance at a fuck too

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

"I'd love to take part in this, and have reached out to people on this thread. I find there is 'some' lads who only want to meet with the mrs of a couple and have expectations of more than a coffee and push for that. It really takes the fun and the want to help out of it. If it's simply to be verified then meeting the mr or a man should be as valid as meeting the mrs. That's just my take as a mrs of a couple. To me, reading a veri from a lad in a couple would show more than a mrs of a couple but that's my own personal thought. To only want to accept veri from the mrs is silly but I'm open to seeing what others think.

You are quite right lots of single males presume that because you have a verification from a man that they must be bi or gay or something which is stupid and also they will try to get more than what's being offered in a cuppa and a chat they think that they have a chance at a fuck too"

Surely a veri from a couple doesn’t say if it’s from the male or female half of a couple. Doesn’t it just appear as a veri from a couple and nobody can tell if it was the male, female or both half’s of the couple you met with!

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 35 weeks ago

Ennis

"I'd love to take part in this, and have reached out to people on this thread. I find there is 'some' lads who only want to meet with the mrs of a couple and have expectations of more than a coffee and push for that. It really takes the fun and the want to help out of it. If it's simply to be verified then meeting the mr or a man should be as valid as meeting the mrs. That's just my take as a mrs of a couple. To me, reading a veri from a lad in a couple would show more than a mrs of a couple but that's my own personal thought. To only want to accept veri from the mrs is silly but I'm open to seeing what others think.

You are quite right lots of single males presume that because you have a verification from a man that they must be bi or gay or something which is stupid and also they will try to get more than what's being offered in a cuppa and a chat they think that they have a chance at a fuck too

Surely a veri from a couple doesn’t say if it’s from the male or female half of a couple. Doesn’t it just appear as a veri from a couple and nobody can tell if it was the male, female or both half’s of the couple you met with! "

Depends entirely on how the veri is written. I've seen a few by a couple that was written in singular person, so I assume only one half went to meet.

By *ngel and EvilCouple 35 weeks ago

Belfast

Willing to help out after 11th October (as will be away until then). Can do coffee meet in Belfast, Lisburn, Ards, Bangor and surrounding areas xx

Willing to meet also

I'm in need of helping out. In the Midlands area

By *ealitybitesMan 35 weeks ago

Belfast

Surely a veri from a couple doesn’t say if it’s from the male or female half of a couple. Doesn’t it just appear as a veri from a couple and nobody can tell if it was the male, female or both half’s of the couple you met with!

Depends entirely on how the veri is written. I've seen a few by a couple that was written in singular person, so I assume only one half went to meet. "

I had a dozen or so veries on a previous profile from couples through a fab hiking group. Only one of those was from meeting both halves. Most of them were from the male half and the veries all stated that and one or two were from the female half and they also mentioned that only one of them had met me.

Im in looking to get verified and available in parkwest . santry or dublin .

That's a good shout. I would be interested as well. I am in Belfast region.

By *ea ShellsWoman 35 weeks ago

Sligo

I’m happy to verify in my area. Sligo covering Donegal, Leitrim and Mayo.

Met a local newbie today and already posted a verification.

Hiya I’m based in the Northwest and I’m hopefully looking to get verified

Northside

Could I just add that one of the best ways to possibly get a meet is to have photos on your profile. I dont know of anyone that would meet someone with a silhouette as their profile pic!! Also put some info on there about yourself! Make an effort lads!!

Foxford

"Could I just add that one of the best ways to possibly get a meet is to have photos on your profile. I dont know of anyone that would meet someone with a silhouette as their profile pic!! Also put some info on there about yourself! Make an effort lads!!"

Ya,that's true alright.

By *ittlemisspumpkinWoman 35 weeks ago

B

Always happy to meet new people for a coffee social... Ballymoney/Coleraine area x

By *risharrowMan 35 weeks ago

Clare

Happy to help

By *ightfallMan 35 weeks ago

Meath

You are quite right lots of single males presume that because you have a verification from a man that they must be bi or gay or something which is stupid and also they will try to get more than what's being offered in a cuppa and a chat they think that they have a chance at a fuck too"

I verified a guy and he got no ends dog abuse of women for being secretly gay or bi when he was infact very straight. It does happen to the point a few guys who are bi don’t show as bi to enhance their chances as there does seem to be a lot of biphobia towards men.

[Removed by poster at 03/10/23 08:40:22]

"Always happy to meet new people for a coffee social... Ballymoney/Coleraine area x"

Good to know that x

The West

I verified a guy and he got no ends dog abuse of women for being secretly gay or bi when he was infact very straight. It does happen to the point a few guys who are bi don’t show as bi to enhance their chances as there does seem to be a lot of biphobia towards men."

A guy need only display the verification long enough to get to the next step.

What you need is meet verification that confirms your identity. That's it's only function. Your alive and you turn up. Then you have the chance to get a meet with someone you like or you might now have access to a social event.

Anyone giving abuse should be given the usual block/report treatment. No one cares about what that type of people think

Being comfortable and confident in your sexuality is a very attractive quality. As is having the courage and honesty to meet a guy. I believe more women/ would appreciate than not.

By *orney 999Man 35 weeks ago

Ballinasloe

I'm in galway

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Unverfied social Friday 6th 0ct DV8 Dublin pm us for information

By *ork35Man 35 weeks ago

Somewhere in Cork

Folks, ive posted on this thread a few times offering my help for fabbers get a veri. I recieved a nasty message saying i shouldn't veri another guy. Its not right.

A lot of people think that a Veri from the same sex would give the impression that they're Bi, gay, or curious. The idea of these threads is for unverified members to meet up socially and all going well,get verified. It's irrelevant wether it's a Guy/Lady/couple/TV/TS, CD or any other person that meets you. A veri simply shows that you're real,showed up,were on time and were hopefully respectful! I've offered on many of these threads to meet for coffee and the offer has been accepted. Its never bothered me if it was a guy, girl, tv etc. So people,relax and enjoy the coffee and scone, pint, glass of wine, water, soda what ever suits,even if it's with a bloke, lady, tv,cd. Remember, the person who messages you asking for a veri is more nervous and regardless of your preference any request should be honoured.

By *eanR2023Man 35 weeks ago

Dublin

I’m in Dublin next Friday the 13th if anyone wants a coffee

"Can be available for socials this month as long as have proper notice and not hours before. And understand that it's only a cuppa no chance of anything else. No naughtiness on a first meet lol"

I'm a single fella who is in the coleraine/portstewart area daily for work. Would love the opportunity of a coffee social to get verified.

By *ightfallMan 35 weeks ago

Meath

"Folks, ive posted on this thread a few times offering my help for fabbers get a veri. I recieved a nasty message saying i shouldn't veri another guy. Its not right.

A lot of people think that a Veri from the same sex would give the impression that they're Bi, gay, or curious. The idea of these threads is for unverified members to meet up socially and all going well,get verified. It's irrelevant wether it's a Guy/Lady/couple/TV/TS, CD or any other person that meets you. A veri simply shows that you're real,showed up,were on time and were hopefully respectful! I've offered on many of these threads to meet for coffee and the offer has been accepted. Its never bothered me if it was a guy, girl, tv etc. So people,relax and enjoy the coffee and scone, pint, glass of wine, water, soda what ever suits,even if it's with a bloke, lady, tv,cd. Remember, the person who messages you asking for a veri is more nervous and regardless of your preference any request should be honoured."

Precisely it. Sadly some do think otherwise but I’m glad so many men are offering up their availability to give veri’s

By *inner2729Man 35 weeks ago

Bolton Street

I'm in Dublin, if anyone can help a fabber out.

I'm easy going and easy to chat to.

this thread works it helps new people get the first verifications on here

By *_want_u2017Man 35 weeks ago

funtown

I'm in carlow and would love to meet for a coffee to get a veri. Happy also to do a chat on cam for one. No expectations other than a chat, I'll even buy the coffee.

By *ungry CatCouple 35 weeks ago

Belfast

We have searched far and wide for a perfect pint of Guinness and decided the best way to find it is to do a pub crawl!

21st of October afternoon (time to be confirmed) - Belfast City Centre.

Anyone welcome to tag along to get verified. Just send us a pm if you would like to come

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Don't forget unverfied social tonight DV8 pm me for information join us for laughs banters and advice .

By *ofusplusCouple 35 weeks ago

Limerick

I'd love to know the stats on threads like this:

Q1. What proportion of straight lads looking for veris would accept a kind lad's offer of a coffee?

Q2. What proportion of people looking for a veri would attend a social for unverifieds?

Northside

"I'd love to know the stats on threads like this:

Q1. What proportion of straight lads looking for veris would accept a kind lad's offer of a coffee?

Q2. What proportion of people looking for a veri would attend a social for unverifieds?

"

Interesting questions...not sure about Q2 but Q1 is Very few. I've offered to meet guys for coffee many times, purely to verify them from threads like these and only one lad took up the offer. The rest completely blanked me. So I don't bother now. I think that most expect a woman to meet them with the hope of play happening and quite a few think it makes them gay/bi if they meet a guy! Or at least they wouldn't want to be seen having a coffee with a guy in case others thought they were a couple!! Just my opinion...

By *igDesire2Couple 35 weeks ago

belfast

I can help in Belfast

The West

"

This would make a great thread of its own.

Northside

"I can help in Belfast"

I'm already on the M1...just need to peddle faster!! Hope to be there before Sunday

Limerick

Interesting questions...not sure about Q2 but Q1 is Very few. I've offered to meet guys for coffee many times, purely to verify them from threads like these and only one lad took up the offer. The rest completely blanked me. So I don't bother now. I think that most expect a woman to meet them with the hope of play happening and quite a few think it makes them gay/bi if they meet a guy! Or at least they wouldn't want to be seen having a coffee with a guy in case others thought they were a couple!! Just my opinion... "

That's my thinking too and why we wouldn't bother with these threads.

Fair play for offering when you did though

Northside

Interesting questions...not sure about Q2 but Q1 is Very few. I've offered to meet guys for coffee many times, purely to verify them from threads like these and only one lad took up the offer. The rest completely blanked me. So I don't bother now. I think that most expect a woman to meet them with the hope of play happening and quite a few think it makes them gay/bi if they meet a guy! Or at least they wouldn't want to be seen having a coffee with a guy in case others thought they were a couple!! Just my opinion...

That's my thinking too and why we wouldn't bother with these threads.

Fair play for offering when you did though "

Thank you!!

Limerick

This would make a great thread of its own."

You probably wouldn't get accurate stats though

By *igDesire2Couple 35 weeks ago

belfast

"I can help in Belfast

I'm already on the M1...just need to peddle faster!! Hope to be there before Sunday "

I’ll be waiting

By *hisIsANicknameMan 35 weeks ago

Dublin

Hi all, young man in Dublin hoping to get verified. DM me if you're happy to go for a coffee

By *ookwhoitishaMan 35 weeks ago

Border Town

Available to help in the North West

Foxford

This would make a great thread of its own.

You probably wouldn't get accurate stats though "

True it would be a good thread & also highly unlikely to be accurate at the sametime.

I got a DM from another lad, saying that we'd meetup & he'd verify me, at the time. We sent a few DM's & that's the last I heard from him. So I ended going to a popup coffee social instead. I personally wouldn't have had or have a problem with meeting another guy. As for people thinking I'm gay, bi or the likes, I'm sure they think that about me, without them knowing about here or me being on it aswell. It's up to them to think that, not me to try & change them.

By *ndy177177Man 35 weeks ago

Ards / Belfast / Dublin

Can meet Ards Bangor Belfast area to verify any ladies or couples.

I’m in, Meath, Dublin, Kildare. Up for a coffee and chat.

By *dfabMan 34 weeks ago

Dunboyne

I'm in. Ballsbridge Tuesdays and Thursdays

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

If anyone around tipp area would like to help verify, would be amazing. ????

Coffee or tea is on me haha

By *arbiegirl19Woman 34 weeks ago

Hollymount

I'm n mayo and would happily have a coffee to help verify a fabber..

By *hostheman1972Man 34 weeks ago

tipperary

Limerick

By *apideMan 34 weeks ago

Dublin

I’m in for a verification and definitely want to pass it on

By *urvyLouLouWoman 34 weeks ago

Tyrone

Happy to help out, Belfast or M1 direction.

Yes so would love this I am in Craigavon but in Belfast 4 times a week and here today

Hey, I'd love to meet someone for a coffee this week if someone is willing to help out!

By *aptain Caveman41Man 34 weeks ago

Home

I'm willing to help people

By *ornyboy899Man 34 weeks ago

Belfast

I'd like some help getting verified if possible please I've never met anyone of this before and I am keen to do so ??

By *ames2020888Man 34 weeks ago

Carrickfergus

"Willing to help out after 11th October (as will be away until then). Can do coffee meet in Belfast, Lisburn, Ards, Bangor and surrounding areas xx"
hey I would love some help getting verified if you guys can help please give me a message as I am outside your age range to message yous

By *ames2020888Man 34 weeks ago

Carrickfergus

"I can help in Belfast"

Hey I would love some help getting verified

Hi good morning

I will appreciate if any single lady or couples interested to help me in my first verification in Dublin

By *aximossMan 34 weeks ago

dublin

I’m in dublin area o cam help you

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Rural

If you're single, unattached obviously, well hung 7 inches plus, fit and mature say 30 + I've no problem verifying someone. If they're not too far away from Clare

If you're attached and sneaking around behind your partners back I wouldn't have any interest. Just not for me.

I don't need to apologise for having strict boundaries.

By *ythenMan 34 weeks ago

North County Dublin

I’m in no problem… that’s a great idea .. I’m on annual leave this week so available to meet for a coffee/ socially if it helps … M/F

By *ythenMan 34 weeks ago

North County Dublin

"I’m in no problem… that’s a great idea .. I’m on annual leave this week so available to meet for a coffee/ socially if it helps … M/F "

North Co Dublin / Meath areas

By *udiboyMan 34 weeks ago

kilkenny

In kilkenny looking for a veri.

By *ddiesayshello2Man 34 weeks ago

dundalk , Monaghan,meath

Louth here can generally do one any day , feel free to pm

By *ani57Man 34 weeks ago

Naas

Can meet in Laois or Carlow, would love to meet someone for a coffee to get verified

By *urvy foxxWoman 34 weeks ago

sligo

Love that this idea is still going strong

By *eanR2023Man 34 weeks ago

Dublin

Today/tonight 13th I’m in Dublin 9 area till 4.30pm or after 11.30pm if anyone’s looking for veri. Dm me

By *ork35Man 34 weeks ago

Somewhere in Cork

Cork city this am if anyone wants a veri.

By *alwaylad38Man 34 weeks ago

Galway

"I’m happy to verify in my area. Sligo covering Donegal, Leitrim and Mayo.

Met a local newbie today and already posted a verification. "

What about meeting someone from Galway? Willing to travel of course.

By *alwaylad38Man 34 weeks ago

Galway

"I'm n mayo and would happily have a coffee to help verify a fabber.."

I would love your help barbiegirl

Up north east coast if anyone needs verified

By *ustforfun12330Man 33 weeks ago

r

I am verified but i would love to meet more people on the site and delve a lottle deeper into what this side of life has to offer.

Im in Dublin can meet anywhere in the county!

By *hefabflamingosCouple 33 weeks ago

North Coast, NI

We're North Coast / Ballymoney / Coleraine area! And happy to meet for a social / coffee etc!

By *ungamessMan 33 weeks ago

thurles

Any1 in offaly tipp west meath area help with meet

By *rsmiley69Man 33 weeks ago

Cavan Monaghan

Anyone around strand hill later

By *eanR2023Man 33 weeks ago

Dublin

Just bumping this for those looking for a coffe meet.

I’m traveling from Fermoy to Dublin tomorrow morning is that helps anyone

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

I'm in. Cavan Meath Area

By *huCullainMan 33 weeks ago

Rathowen

Mullingar and sometimes Longford if anyone wants a vari

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I'm off work next week I can meet up for a cuppa in Portlaoise

By *otownkid1967Man 32 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I can help out Laois area evenings or weekends

By *avo79Man 32 weeks ago

Carlow

Based in Carlow. Would definitely be interested in this. Anyone interested in meeting for a verification coffee cheers

By *ioandPabloCouple 32 weeks ago

Mullingar

"Any1 in offaly tipp west meath area help with meet

"

Hiya, pop up a profile pic and unhide profile if it's a genuine request for a coffee.

By *arlTy89Man 32 weeks ago

Dun Laoghaire

Anyone around Kilkenny or Tipperary on Monday?

By *adragneasMan 32 weeks ago

North County

Hi 46 M North County Dublin, I'm visiting from the US for the week, I'd love to get verified, so I can attend the Envy party on Saturday. If anyone is up for a coffee let me know, thanks!

By *rish_GuyMan 32 weeks ago

Foxford

Willing to help in the Mayo area.

By *og-ManMan 32 weeks ago

somewhere

"Hi 46 M North County Dublin, I'm visiting from the US for the week, I'd love to get verified, so I can attend the Envy party on Saturday. If anyone is up for a coffee let me know, thanks!"

I think you need to read their profile to see if you qualify for an invite to their party even with a single coffee meet veri

By *oxic1998Woman 32 weeks ago

Belfast

Off next week so free if anyone needs a veri

By *ublin guy123Man 32 weeks ago

Mullingar

Looking to get verified in Mullingar if anyone is around, Feel free to PM me

By *tmanMan 32 weeks ago

newry

I m in. Can help around Newry area.

By *rsmiley69Man 32 weeks ago

Cavan Monaghan

Hi I’m heading Armagh, Dungannon an Cookstown direction Saturday morning, would love a coffee/tea…. meet to possibly get verified,

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 32 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

If they willing to talk in advance I'll meet no problem I definitely wouldn't meet straight away.and coffee means coffee and wouldn't meet blank profiles either.

By *adger BrocMan 32 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I got my first veri off a "Help a Fabber" thread having struggled for a few months to make progress on here...(thank you Fab Angel). Haven't looked back since. I am always willing to meet any genuine newbies in the Cork/Kerry/Limerick area to confirm they exist, have a pulse and dont appear to be total nutters.

By *ork35Man 31 weeks ago

Somewhere in Cork

Bumping up

By *WEETESTSTRAWBERRYFOR1Woman 31 weeks ago

Clare

Limerick or Clare on a Thursday morning or weekday evening s Happy to help someone Male or Female

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

In, dublin

» Add a new message to this topic