FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The newbies thread

The newbies thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

i travel all over

If you have joined fab in the last 6 months and you want to say hello and tell us about yourself please do so here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan 30 weeks ago

Lucan

Ah sure look..

By *rRiosMan 30 weeks ago

Dublin

No all at once guys!! Haha

Hi, new to the site and new to the scene. I’m not even sure if this place is for me but I am but entertained for the one being if anything.

Reached out to a few people, some polite declines, some ignored. That’s the way it goes, I am happy to be patient.

My profile lurches from one dumpster fire to the next and it will continue that way I imagine until I settle on how I want it. I still planning on getting some more fun pics up. It’s all very sterile at the moment.

I’ve read all the threads from newbies complaints and am bemused by it all. I am haphazardly trying to participate in the community but I realize, through others comments, that the best way to do this is to go to events.

Events make me really nervous but I suppose that is to be expected. From my perspective it all feels like a closed shop where everyone knows each other. I imagine that is not the case, but that is how it feels and it’s a little intimidating.

Anyway, the site is not the community, the forums is not the site etc. etc. I was thinking of starting thread on scientific research distinguishing between squirt and pee… that will ingratiate me! Haha

I dribbled on long enough. Peace out

By *affa31Woman 30 weeks ago

Galway

"No all at once guys!! Haha

Hi, new to the site and new to the scene. I’m not even sure if this place is for me but I am but entertained for the one being if anything.

Reached out to a few people, some polite declines, some ignored. That’s the way it goes, I am happy to be patient.

My profile lurches from one dumpster fire to the next and it will continue that way I imagine until I settle on how I want it. I still planning on getting some more fun pics up. It’s all very sterile at the moment.

I’ve read all the threads from newbies complaints and am bemused by it all. I am haphazardly trying to participate in the community but I realize, through others comments, that the best way to do this is to go to events.

Events make me really nervous but I suppose that is to be expected. From my perspective it all feels like a closed shop where everyone knows each other. I imagine that is not the case, but that is how it feels and it’s a little intimidating.

Anyway, the site is not the community, the forums is not the site etc. etc. I was thinking of starting thread on scientific research distinguishing between squirt and pee… that will ingratiate me! Haha

I dribbled on long enough. Peace out "

Your profile is good imo and your forum interactions are standout in that they seem considered and well worded.

I don’t think it’ll take long for you to find what you’re looking for here, if you figure out what that is!

By *ublin guy123Man 30 weeks ago

Mullingar

Hi, How's all? I'm here a couple of weeks but was here before too, I'm 35 and located in Mullingar, Just looking for abit of fun and a laugh along the way

By *asual777 OP   Man 30 weeks ago

i travel all over

Someone exceedingly sexy wants to post but she can’t

She has some sex songs

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 30 weeks ago

Athlone

Joined a few months ago.

Interesting, entertaining place to be fair.

Been chatting to plenty of nice folk, brief interactions with plenty of not so nice folk, a couple of great meets. A surreal experience most recently enjoying a tantra massage.

All in all its doing what I had hoped...easing the boredom and monotony of life!

» Add a new message to this topic