FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lost opportunities

Lost opportunities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adger Broc OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Do you ever wonder how it might have been if you had replied to that message, winked back or fabbed that pic.

Was your initial reaction the correct decision or could doing things differently have lead to something interesing and worthwhile.

Is it a case of what you never had you will never miss or is it an opportunity lost.

For me "je ne regrette rien"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_Insatiable666Man 35 weeks ago

Cork

"Do you ever wonder how it might have been if you had replied to that message, winked back or fabbed that pic.

Was your initial reaction the correct decision or could doing things differently have lead to something interesing and worthwhile.

Is it a case of what you never had you will never miss or is it an opportunity lost.

"

Apres moi deluge.

There's countless opportunities in my life, fab or otherwise where I think I made a mistake. It is wise to acknowledge a mistake but it's insanity giving it more thought than it's worth.

By *ealitybitesMan 35 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't dwell on any interaction on here.

It can't be my loss if it's not something I was looking for in the first place and the same is true for them.

There are some things I might do differently but at the same time I've learned from any initial mistakes I've made and don't repeat it.

If I don't wink back or respond to a message there's always a very good reason why.

By *oo32Man 35 weeks ago

tipperary

"Do you ever wonder how it might have been if you had replied to that message, winked back or fabbed that pic.

"

Don't bother with the what ifs on here...

By *huCullainMan 35 weeks ago

Rathowen

Regret nothing and only look forward. The past is behind you.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 35 weeks ago

kinkytown

Nope. What's the point? It's just a website at the end of the day. More important things to worry about

By *adger Broc OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Apres moi deluge.

There's countless opportunities in my life, fab or otherwise where I think I made a mistake. It is wise to acknowledge a mistake but it's insanity giving it more thought than it's worth. "

Après moi le déluge" was adopted as the motto of the Royal Air Force 617 Squadron, which carried out the "Dambuster" raids on German dams in the Ruhr region on the night of 16–17 May 1943.

It could also be adapted for Fab to mean the creation of wetness or even squirting.... "after me the deluge"

By *otownkid1967Man 35 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Apres moi deluge.

There's countless opportunities in my life, fab or otherwise where I think I made a mistake. It is wise to acknowledge a mistake but it's insanity giving it more thought than it's worth.

Après moi le déluge" was adopted as the motto of the Royal Air Force 617 Squadron, which carried out the "Dambuster" raids on German dams in the Ruhr region on the night of 16–17 May 1943.

It could also be adapted for Fab to mean the creation of wetness or even squirting.... "after me the deluge" "

Here was me thinking it was Del boy

» Add a new message to this topic