FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First Man and Nervous

First Man and Nervous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *liviaSis OP   TV/TS 32 weeks ago

City

I'm looking for my first Man to have sex with and I'm a little nervous. Can anyone who experienced this too share some advice to ease the nerves?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *huCullainMan 32 weeks ago

Rathowen

Looking at your pics I can't see you having any problems.

By *rRiosMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 22/10/23 02:05:19]

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 32 weeks ago

Midlands

Vodka!

Go for a drink first. See how it clicks. Few laughs few more drinks to put ye both at ease and see where it takes ye.

If you don’t have nerves - then your pulse has flatlined

By *heBlowinsCouple 32 weeks ago

West Cork

"I'm looking for my first Man to have sex with and I'm a little nervous. Can anyone who experienced this too share some advice to ease the nerves? "

Accept the nerves - ride the wave Once you start, lust takes over (hopefully you're into it).

Talk about things first.. boundaries, desires, safe words, etc.. If a guy isn't willing to communicate and reassure, don't get with him. There are length of good guys out there.

For me (Mr), it helped to have my wife there- are you looking for a solo or would a bi couple experience be appealing?

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Dublin

I wouldn't involve alcohol. Too easy to drink too much and do something you might regret.

By *reative ideasMan 32 weeks ago

Next door

"I wouldn't involve alcohol. Too easy to drink too much and do something you might regret.

Good point,I wonder how you would go about it!

"

By *arper8000Man 32 weeks ago

cork

"Accept the nerves - ride the wave Once you start, lust takes over (hopefully you're into it).

Talk about things first.. boundaries, desires, safe words, etc.. If a guy isn't willing to communicate and reassure, don't get with him. There are length of good guys out there.

For me (Mr), it helped to have my wife there- are you looking for a solo or would a bi couple experience be appealing?"

totally agree with this one, my first time was with a couple too and it definitely added to the occasion having a woman watch was such a turn on

» Add a new message to this topic