FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ps4 digital edition in Smyths?

Ps4 digital edition in Smyths?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inag101 OP   TV/TS 32 weeks ago

Galway

Hi just wondering does anyone have any inside info on when they will have the ps4 digital edition back in stock in smyths? I was on my way to galway and I thought I'd double check just to be sure and they are all sold out again!! Uuugghhh!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBlowinsCouple 32 weeks ago

West Cork

PS4? You'll be fine buying that off Amazon, eBay, CEX, etc..

Did you mean PS5? Fairly easy to get it online these days and the disc version is being sold with some great bundled games lately.

Spiderman 2 FTW!

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 32 weeks ago

The West

"Hi just wondering does anyone have any inside info on when they will have the ps4 digital edition back in stock in smyths? I was on my way to galway and I thought I'd double check just to be sure and they are all sold out again!! Uuugghhh!! "

The website will rarely show them as available. It shows every single store as out of stock.

Call the shop directly or drop in and ask, is the best bet!

Galway

"PS4? You'll be fine buying that off Amazon, eBay, CEX, etc..

Did you mean PS5? Fairly easy to get it online these days and the disc version is being sold with some great bundled games lately.

Spiderman 2 FTW! "

Sorry!! Ps5!!

Galway

"Hi just wondering does anyone have any inside info on when they will have the ps4 digital edition back in stock in smyths? I was on my way to galway and I thought I'd double check just to be sure and they are all sold out again!! Uuugghhh!!

The website will rarely show them as available. It shows every single store as out of stock.

Call the shop directly or drop in and ask, is the best bet!"

Thanks so much!

By *dfabMan 32 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Wait!! The new version is coming in a month or two. It's diskless but you'll be able to buy the disk drive separately also as an add on later. Not sure if it will work with current version but I'd check if I were you. It's a good 4K bluray player if you're interested in home cinema

» Add a new message to this topic