FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Abusive Responses

Abusive Responses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have met and chatted to a few lovely guys from here and feel so frustrated for the good guys when the bad ones outnumber ye.

I will always reply to all my mails even if it's just a quick no thank you, and lately when I have, I've been getting a torrent of abuse??

Just wondering what that mentality of this is, by abusing someone do they think they will get some action? Or is it a case of hurt ego needs to be built back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Seems to be the trend when a guy gets rebutted (not all of us but enough to make U wounded how mature these pricks are) only thing to do is block and carry on having fun with the ones who show a little respect makes me think do these guys know no means no have seen this come up a few times in other treads

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the end of they day there's good and bad every where u go ,,u just have to suss them out ,and forget about the arseholes and not dwell on it ,and move on,

oh don't worry guys am moving on and having plenty of fun

Some people in here are just very rude and pushy but lots if genuine people too so don't be too bothered by it

I think its more frustration on their part. They think ah jayus this is an easy shag. Get the knockback and they get frustrated. Abuse has no place here.

"Seems to be the trend when a guy gets rebutted "

Not restricted to guys only, let's clear THAT up. We do have a collection of what I call forum queens on Fab, women who dominate chat rooms and seem to believe they have THE opinion and the right to answer for the entire room. I posted one simple query recently: "Anyone interested in cam and fone?" and ended up with a torrent of putdowns from a Scots female; what was actually worse were the sad males, hoping to curry favour and agreeing with her. I thought this sort of bullying had no place here... or at least I had hoped so. This isn't the only instance where one female has decided to post replies to general queries - "anyone want to chat?" "not with you..." and then proceeded to tear someone's profile apart in public. It's not nice.... and it's not restricted to males only.

"Seems to be the trend when a guy gets rebutted

Not restricted to guys only, let's clear THAT up. We do have a collection of what I call forum queens on Fab, women who dominate chat rooms and seem to believe they have THE opinion and the right to answer for the entire room. I posted one simple query recently: "Anyone interested in cam and fone?" and ended up with a torrent of putdowns from a Scots female; what was actually worse were the sad males, hoping to curry favour and agreeing with her. I thought this sort of bullying had no place here... or at least I had hoped so. This isn't the only instance where one female has decided to post replies to general queries - "anyone want to chat?" "not with you..." and then proceeded to tear someone's profile apart in public. It's not nice.... and it's not restricted to males only."

Why am i reminded of someone by that post hmmmmmmm

Not restricted to guys only, let's clear THAT up. We do have a collection of what I call forum queens on Fab, women who dominate chat rooms and seem to believe they have THE opinion and the right to answer for the entire room. I posted one simple query recently: "Anyone interested in cam and fone?" and ended up with a torrent of putdowns from a Scots female; what was actually worse were the sad males, hoping to curry favour and agreeing with her. I thought this sort of bullying had no place here... or at least I had hoped so. This isn't the only instance where one female has decided to post replies to general queries - "anyone want to chat?" "not with you..." and then proceeded to tear someone's profile apart in public. It's not nice.... and it's not restricted to males only."

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Costs nothing to be nice

Not restricted to guys only, let's clear THAT up. We do have a collection of what I call forum queens on Fab, women who dominate chat rooms and seem to believe they have THE opinion and the right to answer for the entire room. I posted one simple query recently: "Anyone interested in cam and fone?" and ended up with a torrent of putdowns from a Scots female; what was actually worse were the sad males, hoping to curry favour and agreeing with her. I thought this sort of bullying had no place here... or at least I had hoped so. This isn't the only instance where one female has decided to post replies to general queries - "anyone want to chat?" "not with you..." and then proceeded to tear someone's profile apart in public. It's not nice.... and it's not restricted to males only.

Costs nothing to be nice"

agree completely I will always make an effort to reply and in a nice manner, cannot see why people don't and so true the women can be just as bad.

Erm i got a fairly harsh response off you a couple of weeks ago....

(Block coming on i feel)

how was I harsh?

Thisll end badly...

Ok...we were chatting for a few days...you'd been meeting then you posted that you weren't meeting for a while...messaged wow you didn't last long (joking)...then i got a pretty sharp response from you saying i dont know you so keep opinions to myself

well in fairness I took a break for personal reasons and didn't see why you felt the need to comment like that.

Your reasons are your own business...but the comment was harmless enough...anyway enjoy the site

you too apologies if you felt it unduly harsh

"you too apologies if you felt it unduly harsh"

But there are really ignorant women here and it's not just men. If id didnt delete the msgs j would have put them up here. It's like ya can't refuse someone and they just snap. Then there's others who just get snotty with ya. If im not your type then just say don't go ignorant so id stop talking myself

The internet makes people braver. I doubt these people would such things to you face to face. Abusive messages show people what cowards they actually are.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"The internet makes people braver. I doubt these people would such things to you face to face. Abusive messages show people what cowards they actually are. "

I am convinced there are the same percentage of asshole women as asshole men. Its just there are 20 times more men and therefore women get 20 times more crap.

The problem is how people react. Tonight I read a long profile. Each and every sentence of the profile was negative. There was not a positive sentiment anywhere. Just no and no and no and no. Its just a pain that people cant make use of the block button and move smartly along.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"But there are really ignorant women here and it's not just men. If id didnt delete the msgs j would have put them up here. It's like ya can't refuse someone and they just snap. Then there's others who just get snotty with ya. If im not your type then just say don't go ignorant so id stop talking myself"

If I get a straightforward and pleasant message I will give it due consideration and a polite response.

Discourtesy will get a civil but possibly brief reply.

And any of the numpties who send lots of one line questions but never ask the question they really want the answer to will get s short a reply as is civil till they get so frustrated they either give up or kick off. If it's Ms the latter i report and block.

who has the nerve to read someones profile and then have the cheek to criticize the person that it belongs to?!

There are some lovely people on here and some that are not so.

You cannot please everyone on here and we all have our own ways of communicating with others.

Badmouthing someone on the Forum is not a nice way to go about getting some female attention.

of course there are people that can be rude ,but when someone thinks it is ok to slate you in public it is not on and is not becomming of a gentleman or a lady.

"who has the nerve to read someones profile and then have the cheek to criticize the person that it belongs to?!

There are some lovely people on here and some that are not so.

You cannot please everyone on here and we all have our own ways of communicating with others.

Badmouthing someone on the Forum is not a nice way to go about getting some female attention.

of course there are people that can be rude ,but when someone thinks it is ok to slate you in public it is not on and is not becomming of a gentleman or a lady. "

Can i just add not a nice way to get male attention either. Spot on though firecracker. 110% agree.

Thanks for the comment.

This is not a supermarket that you can just take what you want and we ALL have our OWN shopping list that we want to fill! X

By *iobraidarannMan  over a year ago

.. south

"Thanks for the comment.

This is not a supermarket that you can just take what you want and we ALL have our OWN shopping list that we want to fill! X"

very well said Firecracker. we all have our own shopping to fill. no two baskets the same.

» Add a new message to this topic