FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Orgasms

Orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes everyone's favourite subject and the reason we are here

Just interested hear opinions, comments and tips on non clitoral orgasm...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm non clitoral orgasms are hard work tbh I need clitoral work usually if I am going to get anything

But I have found that rising the hips even if it's only while using the vibe gets a certain angle going that seems to make a nonclitoral orgasm much easier

God may just have to go try that out again actually make sure it works

My other half has never had an orgasm and she is no 50 years old

"My other half has never had an orgasm and she is no 50 years old "

Seriously that's just a crime I couldn't live without regular and frequent orgasms

"My other half has never had an orgasm and she is no 50 years old "

I think I would cry!!! and burst!

I find that by putting a pillow or two under the ladies lower back helps with the angle and usually leads to a non clitoral orgasm but much prefer to use both!

the pillow job only works with women who have their pubic bone out of place,usually from childbirth,dosent work for everybody.everybody is different,some like anal and get an orgasm that way,i have given women oragsms,kissing and gently nibbleing their necks,with others it is nipple play,gentle massage touching different regions,you really need to explore what turns you on,and if any of you peeps get a regular partner,try out different things,as a relationship grows,so does the intensity of lovemaking

Different positions usually. I found every woman is different so depends on the woman. Saying that finding how exactly you can orgasm via non clitual stimulation is great fun for everyone involved.

"Different positions usually. I found every woman is different so depends on the woman. Saying that finding how exactly you can orgasm via non clitual stimulation is great fun for everyone involved."

Totally have up agree... Finding a man to make me orgasm is a struggle... Usually just "self service"!! But trying is fantastic fun!! But for me that is def not what sex is about.. I can give myself an orgasm any day. Sex is...... Wel sex!!

Yes it can be hard to find a man to make me orgasm too, it all starts in my head, turn me on there and I'm half way..

With the different types or orgasms girls can have some guys can have you squirting in minutes and some can never get this..

Clitoral orgasms can be easier but you have to take your time.

Personally I love the man that will take the time to build you up to a mind blowing crying orgasm..with squirts and breathless omg's...

Sigh..

"Yes it can be hard to find a man to make me orgasm too, it all starts in my head, turn me on there and I'm half way..

With the different types or orgasms girls can have some guys can have you squirting in minutes and some can never get this..

Personally I love the man that will take the time to build you up to a mind blowing crying orgasm..with squirts and breathless omg's...

Sigh.."

Ah linksjinx a girl after me own heart mmmmm gotta love those mind blowing knee knocking head spinning "oh fuck" orgasms

"Yes it can be hard to find a man to make me orgasm too, it all starts in my head, turn me on there and I'm half way..

Sigh..

Ah linksjinx a girl after me own heart mmmmm gotta love those mind blowing knee knocking head spinning "oh fuck" orgasms "

now to find some one to give me those

Sigh..

Ah linksjinx a girl after me own heart mmmmm gotta love those mind blowing knee knocking head spinning "oh fuck" orgasms

now to find some one to give me those "

Well cheeky ur looking in the right place huni

I find touching finger tips and tongue first usually starts the woman off in the right direction. After that the fun begins trying different things that the woman enjoys. You can tell by the breathing and after that it's great watching them enjoying it and then comes the orgasm

Sigh..

now to find some one to give me those

Well cheeky ur looking in the right place huni"

ladies im not sure if i will be able to find said orgasm...but very happy to search and search and search...will go huntin high and low..let no man say we didnt try...lol..lol

"Yes everyone's favourite subject and the reason we are here

Just interested hear opinions, comments and tips on non clitoral orgasm..."

ive only ever had an orgasm frm clitoris stimulation

» Add a new message to this topic