FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kinkometer

Kinkometer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astello OP   Woman 31 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Just an observation.

Does peoples interests in kink increase with age. Does it relate to boredom in more vanilla pursuits and need for greater stimulation or in fact relates to changing hormones or fluctuations.

Ps this thread is in no way kink shaming, merely a discussion on this observation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman 31 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think mine has increased really,maybe just brought a few things more to the fore of my mind,and I think being older I have more confidence to be able to say what I would like to try or enjoy rather than when I was younger.

In saying that I'm not particularly kinky either I don't think though.

By *mazingTimesMan 31 weeks ago

Dublin

Was always kinky…..maybe it’s just more confidence with age!

By *iamo69Man 31 weeks ago

South

I think with age confidence to say what you want or want to try increases

By *aelegoMan 31 weeks ago

Limerick

Mine waxes and wanes based on a lot of factors, age and boredom don't seem to be one yet though

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 31 weeks ago

kinkytown

I find the older I get the more kinks I find interesting and enjoyable. I don't know if its because I get jaded or bored by other kinks or something like that but I do think the older I get the more open minded I become.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 31 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I suspect older people know themselves better. It's not that the kinks weren't there before, it's more than they recognise it and have the confidence to give it a go.

By *oghunter33Woman 31 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm not particularly into kink, but I've noticed the mind got filthier with age while inhibitions proportionally decreased. And you certainly don't care as much anymore what others think of you like you did in younger years.

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Everything tastes better

By *ealitybitesMan 31 weeks ago

Belfast

I wouldn't class myself as kinky and what I would call a kink could be pretty meh to others.

It's only in the last 7 or 8 years that I've even had discussions about sex or kinks and the only difference now is that I'm confident enough to own them and not hide them.

That's more about opportunity rather than age.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 31 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

How much is a Kinkometer in Imperial?

By *otownkid1967Man 31 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I'm definitely a lot kinkier than I was 10 or 15 years ago. Fab has let me explore this side of things.

By *eijaWoman 31 weeks ago

City Centre

My interest in kink has sky rocketed in recent years....all as a result of people I have met here. I've always had friends in the kink scene but it never was of any interest to me.

In recent years I have explored a lot and a whole new world has opened up to me. It's mind blowing at times believe me!

I think people assume 'kink' has to do with pain (I know I did as that's what a few of my friends were into). It is far from it...only a small element in fact.

What I have learned is everyone has their own 'kink' I definitely know mine and am loving exploring it. So many amazing events in Ireland and something for everyone. Never be afraid to explore more you only live once!!

B x

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

"Just an observation.

Does peoples interests in kink increase with age. Does it relate to boredom in more vanilla pursuits and need for greater stimulation or in fact relates to changing hormones or fluctuations.

Ps this thread is in no way kink shaming, merely a discussion on this observation. "

Very interesting topic Castello, I'd say age isn't a factor just over the years learning about your and others bodies and then what is out there in th kink world....so maybe just experience is a factor with age/getting older, being a by produt

By *ea ShellsWoman 31 weeks ago

Sligo

I’m learning so much about other people’s kinks. Newish onto the site, I am exploring what mine are but happy to learn as I go, keeping an open mind and with age yes confidence to ask for what you want when you know.

By *isnameismargaretMan 31 weeks ago

Dublin

I think age brings less inhibitions.

Kinks wax and wane over the years but there's definitely less worry about being found out or what other people will think.

Also like most things more experience brings greater and more enjoyable skills.

By *antra MassageMan 31 weeks ago

south side

As I age, I have the confidence to ask for and seek out what I want. I was a bit shy when I was younger, and much more inhibited.

By *on Draper2.0Man 31 weeks ago

Maynooth

"Just an observation.

Ps this thread is in no way kink shaming, merely a discussion on this observation. "

I don't think increase would be the right term. Its human nature for us to seek stimulation. New and exciting eventually becomes stale and boring. Things we found kinky and exciting in the past often need to be added to or expanded on in order to satisfy our need for stimulation.

By *electableicecreamMan 31 weeks ago

The West

I'm so vanilla they named an ice-cream flavour after me.

By *rystalsswingCouple 30 weeks ago

Galway

"I'm so vanilla they named an ice-cream flavour after me. "

Da dom dish!

By *axlecool03Man 30 weeks ago

Dublin

"Just an observation.

Maybe its just a realisation .. that we have just one life … new experience is all we can take with us to the grave … nothing else

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

I think I worry less now than in my twenties about what people will think if they knew. Also online shopping In the has made it easier to get hold of props that I enjoy

By *oulernerMan 30 weeks ago

Dublin City

I find myself constantly trying out what works for me and what doesn't. I believe I always had a kinky mind but either never the guts or the opportunity to explore.

I'm also much more open towards myself and my partner now than I was years ago. I think it's just a natural evolution

I'm also always happy to fulfill someone else's kink

By *ipstick KissesWoman 30 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I'm not particularly into kink but I think with age, I've become more confident in seeking and saying what I want, and less hamstrung by inhibition

By *ausage roll bapMan 30 weeks ago

derry

Think the older you get the more confidence you have in being able to just come out and say it. Then you just have to find the person to share those kinks with.

By *BT4KICKSWoman 30 weeks ago

Cork

I was in a vanilla marriage I always had a trapped kinky side and when I started back out there I started here. I was way way more kinky so went to another site. Dabbled here but more kinky than swinger.

» Add a new message to this topic