FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bra fittings

Bra fittings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arewithme40 OP   Woman 30 weeks ago

cork

Hello ladies and was wondering if any one has heard or been in for a fitting in the new underwear fitting shop Belle femme in douglas i know she has a shop in kilkenny also either post her or DM if ye prefer an thank for any advice

Sorry guys as i assume ye wont be going for a fitting lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 30 weeks ago

Dublin

"Hello ladies and was wondering if any one has heard or been in for a fitting in the new underwear fitting shop Belle femme in douglas i know she has a shop in kilkenny also either post her or DM if ye prefer an thank for any advice

Sorry guys as i assume ye wont be going for a fitting lol"

Ive been told my hands are the perfect tools for bra fitting. You’re more than welcome to try before you buy as first fitting is free

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 30 weeks ago

Cork

"Hello ladies and was wondering if any one has heard or been in for a fitting in the new underwear fitting shop Belle femme in douglas i know she has a shop in kilkenny also either post her or DM if ye prefer an thank for any advice

I have visited the shop in Kilkenny a number of times. They're fantastic. Well worth the visit.

By *arewithme40 OP   Woman 30 weeks ago

cork

Excellent and thanks for the reply

Muat book in to the douglas store

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

My ex was a K cup. She used to go to Bravissimo in Belfast… saved a fortune.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 12 weeks ago

Portstewart

Boobs usually goes to isabellas lingerie in Coleraine she is fantastic and reasonably priced too

By *mmmm300Woman 12 weeks ago

cork

Never knew it was there, must have a look. Douglas Court or Douglas Village SC.?

By *winger20212021Man 12 weeks ago

Malahide

Oh, you presumed wrong....

I would love to go and watch your bra fitting... I can also help with any other duties?!

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 12 weeks ago

Cork

Sorry guys as i assume ye wont be going for a fitting lol

Never knew it was there, must have a look. Douglas Court or Douglas Village SC.?"

It's in neither. It's on Church Street I think. Small range but they'll get stuff posted from Kilkenny if there's something you like there.

» Add a new message to this topic