FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Innocent kids FFS when is enough enough

Innocent kids FFS when is enough enough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggy200 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

beside the seaside

Shocking sick n numb it could be your kids FFS this is no longer acceptable

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *og-ManMan 28 weeks ago

somewhere

Whats not acceptable

By *otownkid1967Man 28 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Terrible what's going on. Wonder did he know any of the kids or was he a random nutter.

somewhere

So its not really a thread about the children and adults that got stabbed or even children getting bombed in Gaza

It's an anti anyone that arrived in this country thread

Why not just call it that

By *onny1969Man 28 weeks ago

local

Doesn’t matter where the attacker came from, children’s safety should be priority, more Garda visibility would be welcome and a better mental health system

Speedy recovery to the poor kids

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 28 weeks ago

kinkytown

And to top it all off a bunch of thugs waving tricolours are currently trying to cause a riot on Parnell Street

Within minutes the usual gobshites were blaming every other nationality going not giving a shit that about the kids that were hurt in this. You would get tired of it to be honest.

kinkytown

"So its not really a thread about the children and adults that got stabbed or even children getting bombed in Gaza

It's an anti anyone that arrived in this country thread

Why not just call it that

"

Because bog that would show everyone what he really is.

beside the seaside

What he really is ??????

By *ilthyNightsCouple 28 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"What he really is ??????"

Posts have been removed from this thread, but the replies are still here.

kinkytown

"What he really is ??????"

By *otownkid1967Man 28 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Just noticed that.

By *electableicecreamMan 28 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 23/11/23 19:03:51]

The West

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

It's unreal the amount of openly racist thick fuckers in this country these days..they don't even try to hide it ffs

kinkytown

"It's unreal the amount of openly racist thick fuckers in this country these days..they don't even try to hide it ffs "

Yup and there's a bunch of them tearing their way through the city right now going on that it was a non national because of whatapp rumours and post on social media. All being stoked by the far right bigots

beside the seaside

Who's turning our country into racists n why

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Dublin

"It's unreal the amount of openly racist thick fuckers in this country these days..they don't even try to hide it ffs "

Shocking. And X is stroking a lot of it. It's gone to the dogs since Musk took over and fired most of the staff that were fact checking on there.

I wouldn't mind but the Irish have travelled far and wide as illegal immigrants and suffered abhorrent racism even in our own country you'd think we'd be sympathetic to people...there's a lot more violence caused by our own in this country

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 28 weeks ago

Tipperary

Nobody knows who or what this lunatic is. It’s a side issue who’s been let into the country unvetted but this thread is not the place for it. Hope the little girl and woman pull through.

beside the seaside

Yes but the Irish worked when we travelled

The West

"Yes but the Irish worked when we travelled "

What's your point?

Dublin

Been in a hospital lately? See how many non Irish doctors, nurses, multi tast attendants are working there. Without them we would have a health system.

Dublin

*wouldn't

kinkytown

Half the people where I work aren't native Irish. That's between 150-200 people. They work.

By *onderingpurposeMan 28 weeks ago

Belfast

"Who's turning our country into racists n why "

Yeah. It's like the Blueshirts and Irish Brigade who stood with Franco never happened.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 28 weeks ago

Cork

"Nobody knows who or what this lunatic is. It’s a side issue who’s been let into the country unvetted but this thread is not the place for it. Hope the little girl and woman pull through. "

Thank fuck somebody else said it. It's not the place or the time to talk about such things.

By *edknobsMan 28 weeks ago

mullingar

Let's just forget the nationality and remember the atrocity....are such things being over publicised, be it news or social media... the amount of mindless shootings and attacks in America, is it planting a very dangerous thought into the most dangerous of heads?..... we're living in crazy times, where walking up the street can have its own risk.... God help anybody who is attacked and who suffers at the hands of mindless animals.... more garda presence???? Even if the gardai risk their own lives and arrest them, the scumbags are usually at home before the gards finish duty..... and any defence the scumbags need is paid for by us stupid tax payers...free legal aid, sure who wouldn't be a scumbag and get away with it???

somewhere

Because there was no welfare..if there was we would have learned how to cheat it just like in Ireland

somewhere

I'll make an assumption because of where it happened

Some of the injured are children of non nationals

10 hours ago the people out burning the luas and cars didnt give a fuck about them ...they still dont

Once the attack happened the right wing video warriors jumped into their cars and headed to the city centre to stir shit

kinkytown

"I'll make an assumption because of where it happened

Some of the injured are children of non nationals

10 hours ago the people out burning the luas and cars didnt give a fuck about them ...they still dont

Once the attack happened the right wing video warriors jumped into their cars and headed to the city centre to stir shit "

By *ilthyNightsCouple 28 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'd say there are a lot of non-white people working in the city too scared to go outside this evening for fear of being attacked.

somewhere

So at the moment in Dublin

Arnotts is being looted

All public transport is suspended

Luas is on fire

Dublin bus is on fire

Garda car on fire

Fire engine bricked

Staff locked in shops

So all the scum were looking for an excuse to rob and yet its all the fault of the non nationals ffs

And they still dont care about the victims

By *ohn4fun1000Man 28 weeks ago

The Midlands

"So at the moment in Dublin

Arnotts is being looted

All public transport is suspended

Luas is on fire

Dublin bus is on fire

Garda car on fire

Fire engine bricked

Staff locked in shops

So all the scum were looking for an excuse to rob and yet its all the fault of the non nationals ffs

And they still dont care about the victims "

Well said _og-man

By *aptain Caveman41Man 28 weeks ago

Home

I work in retail and it's not the foreigners we worry about its the Irish wasters we worry about.

By *ickin2Man 28 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"I work in retail and it's not the foreigners we worry about its the Irish wasters we worry about. "

Regularly get some abuse on site every day. Mostly Irish people

"I work in retail and it's not the foreigners we worry about its the Irish wasters we worry about. "

I could not agree more

Misses

By *sopon86Man 28 weeks ago

louth dublin

I dont generally say much in the forums..when i heard about the kids that where attacked i actually got up and and had to walk outside i was on the verge of crying,all i could think off was my own kids esp my daughter who is of the same age.am far from religious.but i will be saying a prayer for the innocent people today.and if yous have kids give them an extra hug tonight.

By *ananaman41Man 28 weeks ago

Dublin

"It's unreal the amount of openly racist thick fuckers in this country these days..they don't even try to hide it ffs

Shocking. And X is stroking a lot of it. It's gone to the dogs since Musk took over and fired most of the staff that were fact checking on there."

'fact checking'

And who were all these supposed Gods of all things that are facts and non facts?

Were they the ultimate arbiters of all things factual??

Kilkenny

"I dont generally say much in the forums..when i heard about the kids that where attacked i actually got up and and had to walk outside i was on the verge of crying,all i could think off was my own kids esp my daughter who is of the same age.am far from religious.but i will be saying a prayer for the innocent people today.and if yous have kids give them an extra hug tonight. "

Well said.

Dublin

This is what happens when you have open borders, undocumented unvetted migrants. Dublin and Ireland welcomes controlled, legal, documented migration.

People 'losing' their passports when they arrive at border control. Ukrainians flying home for Xmas, then returning and being allowed keep their benefits. Who in God's name goes home to a supposed warzone for Xmas??

All this is irritating the general population and a powder keg was ready to go off at any time. All it needed was a straw to break the camels back

Absolute scum rioting in Dublin tonight. I am genuinely sickened. Why are they acting like they give two fucks about what happened today and like they are somehow better than the man who attacked those children. I'm so sad seeing some of the clips online. Smh.

The West

"This is what happens when you have open borders, undocumented unvetted migrants. Dublin and Ireland welcomes controlled, legal, documented migration.

People 'losing' their passports when they arrive at border control. Ukrainians flying home for Xmas, then returning and being allowed keep their benefits. Who in God's name goes home to a supposed warzone for Xmas??

All this is irritating the general population and a powder keg was ready to go off at any time. All it needed was a straw to break the camels back"

An apologist.

"This is what happens when you have open borders, undocumented unvetted migrants. Dublin and Ireland welcomes controlled, legal, documented migration.

All this is irritating the general population and a powder keg was ready to go off at any time. All it needed was a straw to break the camels back"

If you're racist and you know it clap your hands.

kinkytown

Ah yeah nothing like breaking into and looting shops to show your sick of migrants coming into the country to work jobs you wouldn't be bothered with anyway. The majority of the people out burning buses and wrecking the city couldn't give a shit about migrants or those kids. They just wanted an excuse to be violent and rob.

kinkytown

All this is irritating the general population and a powder keg was ready to go off at any time. All it needed was a straw to break the camels back

"

Dublin

"

Ah yes, the classic smear.

How superior you are

By *omanic400Man 28 weeks ago

West Cork

The world is fucked

By *kcoupleCouple 28 weeks ago

How superior you are"

Sometimes the truth really is that simple. You assumed the guy was unvetted etc without a shred of knowledge as to who he is or his status.

What's even more telling bout someone like you is how you're prime stance is "bloody immigrants" and not a mention of those seriously injured. Christ I'd say your twitter feed is frightening. This powder keg has nothing to do with immigration, just scumbags being scumbags. Right wing groups all over twitter today calling for it and people like you certainly don't help

By *astelloWoman 28 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

The shocking level of racism here. Im deeply embarrassed by these scum bags. Who dont raise the tri colour in my name.

I have 15 international friends flying into Dublin this weekend for a college reunion.

Here to support the irish economy with travel, drinks, hotels for the weekend mainly serviced by these immigrants who these "scumbags" want to leave.

They arrived to a lawless, burning city where we are staying in the city centre.

Im so ashamed. I have no excuses to defend this disgusting behaviour.

By *otwife85Couple 28 weeks ago

Galway

" Ah yes, the classic smear.

How superior you are"

If you're not racist, then who the fuck is??

Dublin

How superior you are

Sometimes the truth really is that simple. You assumed the guy was unvetted etc without a shred of knowledge as to who he is or his status.

What's even more telling bout someone like you is how you're prime stance is "bloody immigrants" and not a mention of those seriously injured. Christ I'd say your twitter feed is frightening. This powder keg has nothing to do with immigration, just scumbags being scumbags. Right wing groups all over twitter today calling for it and people like you certainly don't help "

I'm not on twitter. I don't do social media.

I'm commenting on what I see happening, the issue of uncontrolled migration is a huge topic of conversation amongst the general public. Burying your head in the sand and shouting 'racist' at anyone who acknowledges this is being wilfully ignorant and frankly despicable

somewhere

Meanwhile a five year old girl is fighting for her life in a hospital staffed and run by frightened foreign nationals who while trying to save her are worried about how they'll get home safely to their family tonight

Dublin

" Ah yes, the classic smear.

How superior you are

If you're not racist, then who the fuck is??"

I won't be responding to you any more so please don't continue to address me. You're incapable of engaging in polite discourse

Kilkenny

"The shocking level of racism here. Im deeply embarrassed by these scum bags. Who dont raise the tri colour in my name.

I have 15 international friends flying into Dublin this weekend for a college reunion.

Here to support the irish economy with travel, drinks, hotels for the weekend mainly serviced by these immigrants who these "scumbags" want to leave.

They arrived to a lawless, burning city where we are staying in the city centre.

Im so ashamed. I have no excuses to defend this disgusting behaviour. "

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour

By *eeking PassionMan 28 weeks ago

Here and there

I was in Dublin yesterday and today and walked past those school kids on Parnell st and commenting on their happy little faces. Horrible to see how they will have to process this.

I also have to say after being in numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and being served by mostly non-Irish people, pretty much every one of them were nice, friendly and working away like most of us to pay the bills (shout out to the really helpful African dude).

Also did see some hint of racism of a small man, going about his official small job showing off his big set of balls hassling a young black kid who was going about his day like the rest of us.

Yeah really confirms the narrative that ‘they’ are all over here to do nothing, attack us, sponge off us and ruin the world. Fuck sake

By *ichael McCarthyMan 28 weeks ago

Lucan

It's not irritating the general public. It's irritating a small number of people who don't like brown skin, who then go on to stir up trouble among another group of people who are easily led.

I knock on doors canvassing on a number of evenings every week in communities filled with ordinary working families. The top issues are always housing, health, transport, lack of resources, etc.

There are people who are concerned about immigration but of the tiny number of people who mention it as being a big problem, the vast majority bring it up in a racist or xenophobic manner.

What you've witnessed in O'Connell street is nothing more than opportunist gurriers looking for a bit of aggro, and a few getting some stuff from the shops for Christmas.

The West

How superior you are

What's even more telling bout someone like you is how you're prime stance is "bloody immigrants" and not a mention of those seriously injured. Christ I'd say your twitter feed is frightening. This powder keg has nothing to do with immigration, just scumbags being scumbags. Right wing groups all over twitter today calling for it and people like you certainly don't help

I'm commenting on what I see happening, the issue of uncontrolled migration is a huge topic of conversation amongst the general public. Burying your head in the sand and shouting 'racist' at anyone who acknowledges this is being wilfully ignorant and frankly despicable"

I love that you think a public discussion forum isn't social media.

Please establish a link between this, unprovoked attack, which happens every day in Dublin by Irish people, with 'uncontrolled migration'.

Please elaborate on your justification for violence and looting 'because foreign people'.

I'll wait.

By *kcoupleCouple 28 weeks ago

How superior you are

I'm commenting on what I see happening, the issue of uncontrolled migration is a huge topic of conversation amongst the general public. Burying your head in the sand and shouting 'racist' at anyone who acknowledges this is being wilfully ignorant and frankly despicable"

The ONE good thing about this fucking humiliation is it's obliterated the idea that immigrants are the problem with Ireland. The fucking enemy within. A cancer that's been allowed to grow unchecked, casual racists like you and the thugs on the streets tonight are far more of a threat to irish society. True colours come pouring out at times like this

Fab poll: which makes you dry up/lose a boner more, a close up of a ballsack or racist forum posts?

I just laugh at the people thinking they’ll get laid on a swinger’s site by posting racist shite

So here’s how it went. I logged into fab. I posted a few posts about eliminating the minor races and establishing concentration camps on the forums and KABLAMO I was so

head deep in fanny I didn’t come up for days

By *andytownMan 28 weeks ago

Gods Own Country

Do you need a few of us Nordies down to show youse how to riot properly

By *eetMachineMan 28 weeks ago

Dublin

Mad how little people know about the laws this country abides by

By *etergemmaCouple 28 weeks ago

South Dublin Area

How superior you are

I'm commenting on what I see happening, the issue of uncontrolled migration is a huge topic of conversation amongst the general public. Burying your head in the sand and shouting 'racist' at anyone who acknowledges this is being wilfully ignorant and frankly despicable

The ONE good thing about this fucking humiliation is it's obliterated the idea that immigrants are the problem with Ireland. The fucking enemy within. A cancer that's been allowed to grow unchecked, casual racists like you and the thugs on the streets tonight are far more of a threat to irish society. True colours come pouring out at times like this"

In 2022, how many women where murdered in Ireland and what was the demographic of the people who committed them?