FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Depressing Day

Depressing Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ublin_BBC_Fun OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Apologies in advance but I just need to vent. Got so many messages from friends about staying safe today and so many people are afraid to go out in general. There are so many messages going around social media for people to be randomly murdered just because they look different.

A sad day indeed. I myself have contributed immensely to society and will continue to do so in my own little way. Just about every non native Irish person I know are high achievers and good members of society. Ireland has always been home but today feels different. Such a strange feeling indeed.

It is beyond abhorrent want happened and the strongest punishment should be dished out to the perpetrator. Very shocked at the right-wing reactions afterwards. Perhaps, because no one I know expresses those views.

The responsibility is on everyone to educate people you know that might harbour these feelings. It might be in little snide comments or passing remarks. There are lot of societal issues to be solved and violence is never the answer, rant over, I think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn4fun1000Man 27 weeks ago

The Midlands

"Apologies in advance but I just need to vent. Got so many messages from friends about staying safe today and so many people are afraid to go out in general. There are so many messages going around social media for people to be randomly murdered just because they look different.

A sad day indeed. I myself have contributed immensely to society and will continue to do so in my own little way. Just about every non native Irish person I know are high achievers and good members of society. Ireland has always been home but today feels different. Such a strange feeling indeed.

It is beyond abhorrent want happened and the strongest punishment should be dished out to the perpetrator. Very shocked at the right-wing reactions afterwards. Perhaps, because no one I know expresses those views.

The responsibility is on everyone to educate people you know that might harbour these feelings. It might be in little snide comments or passing remarks. There are lot of societal issues to be solved and violence is never the answer, rant over, I think "

First of all, no need to apologise, Its so true what you have said. Its a very sad day when people who are not Irish or white don't feel safe to go out.

By *eanR2023Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin

Part of Your last sentence is the truth and a fact “ violence is never the answer”

Thanks for posting

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 27 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"Part of Your last sentence is the truth and a fact “ violence is never the answer”

Thanks for posting "

I wouldn't say never. Some people need a right kick up the hole.

By *ir SnakebitesMan 27 weeks ago

Newry

I totaly agree, peaple need informed and properly educated. Instead of taring everyone with the same brush. Its so dissapointing to see peaple act with a herd mentality and react violently to miss information and pre-consived proseptions, spun by malicious sentiments and values.

By *ikeablenobMan 26 weeks ago

maybooth

I couldnt agree more. Well said and described. Unfortunately, I don’t believe or in the short term we can quell this right wring ( excuse ) view. In the medium term with a zero tolerance approach we can lay down statements of intent. The in-put to society and the economy is zero at best and more negative in reality!

100% agree we are gaining better and more productive for society and the economy from “non Irish” who should be made irish asap.

These scum bags are born and bred Irish unfortunately no denying them what so ever .

The sooner and it will take a generation we become

More multi curtural / Multi racial the better.

By *ananaman41Man 26 weeks ago

Dublin

"I couldnt agree more. Well said and described. Unfortunately, I don’t believe or in the short term we can quell this right wring ( excuse ) view. In the medium term with a zero tolerance approach we can lay down statements of intent. The in-put to society and the economy is zero at best and more negative in reality!

100% agree we are gaining better and more productive for society and the economy from “non Irish” who should be made irish asap.

These scum bags are born and bred Irish unfortunately no denying them what so ever .

More multi curtural / Multi racial the better. "

They were all born and bred Irish were they? No non Irish people looting the other night?

You have your head buried in the sand, there were loads of videos going around to the contrary

By *rRiosMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

Was this thread heavily censored? I think I made a comment on it which I felt was largely positive.

By *inkywife1981Couple 26 weeks ago

A town near you

"I couldnt agree more. Well said and described. Unfortunately, I don’t believe or in the short term we can quell this right wring ( excuse ) view. In the medium term with a zero tolerance approach we can lay down statements of intent. The in-put to society and the economy is zero at best and more negative in reality!

They were all born and bred Irish were they? No non Irish people looting the other night?

You have your head buried in the sand, there were loads of videos going around to the contrary"

Ive seen loads of videos of opportunists looting and quite a few showed black guys as well as white guys looting and mixing with the crowd. It's human nature I guess people get worked up into a frenzy and take advantage of a situation.

I just thinks it's a shame that all of this has taken away from the fact that some scum bag decided to attack defenceless kiddies and all I'm hearing about is idiots looting.

By *ananaman41Man 26 weeks ago

Dublin

You have your head buried in the sand, there were loads of videos going around to the contrary

Ive seen loads of videos of opportunists looting and quite a few showed black guys as well as white guys looting and mixing with the crowd. It's human nature I guess people get worked up into a frenzy and take advantage of a situation.

I just thinks it's a shame that all of this has taken away from the fact that some scum bag decided to attack defenceless kiddies and all I'm hearing about is idiots looting."

I agree with you on that. That is the most important thing and every detail about the perpetrator should be made public, despite the blatant censorship the govt, rte etc want to impose. Fuck them

By *ranfrascoMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

I saw so many people and groups doing meetings during these days.

It was tempting, but I refused. So maybe this next week...

A town near you

"I saw so many people and groups doing meetings during these days.

It was tempting, but I refused. So maybe this next week..."

If your in footlocker I'm a size 10. Thanks in advance.

By *ranfrascoMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

If your in footlocker I'm a size 10. Thanks in advance."

Sorry sir. Only size 8 for your woman.

A town near you

If your in footlocker I'm a size 10. Thanks in advance.

Sorry sir. Only size 8 for your woman."

She is actually a size 8 !

» Add a new message to this topic