FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pimp my Bio

Pimp my Bio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *electableicecream OP   Man 27 weeks ago

The West

Want some positive feedback on how to improve your bio?

Copy and paste your bio here so anyone can reply and give you some feedback.

Replies don't have to be the poster above. Just pick a bio and quote it.

Be nice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 27 weeks ago

Belfast

Not that I'm not keen on feedback op but copying and pasting my bio on here allows those on my block list to read it so I'll just leave it to anyone who can actually see my profile to provide whatever pimping may be required.

By *electableicecream OP   Man 27 weeks ago

The West

"Not that I'm not keen on feedback op but copying and pasting my bio on here allows those on my block list to read it so I'll just leave it to anyone who can actually see my profile to provide whatever pimping may be required. "

I think you could have made a bit more effort with accuracy on your penis measurement

By *ealitybitesMan 27 weeks ago

Belfast

"Not that I'm not keen on feedback op but copying and pasting my bio on here allows those on my block list to read it so I'll just leave it to anyone who can actually see my profile to provide whatever pimping may be required.

I think you could have made a bit more effort with accuracy on your penis measurement "

That's not a measurement. That's the number of mmmm's it creates

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

"Not that I'm not keen on feedback op but copying and pasting my bio on here allows those on my block list to read it so I'll just leave it to anyone who can actually see my profile to provide whatever pimping may be required.

I think you could have made a bit more effort with accuracy on your penis measurement "

What a load of bollocks!

» Add a new message to this topic