FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Couple looking for 3rd

Couple looking for 3rd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irthbackagain OP   Man 26 weeks ago

holywood

Hi,strange request maybe but myself and my FwB are looking for a female to join us one day.we can host and collect and drop off if required?also looking for a young 18yr old guy who is interested in fucking her as I watch(only). In the Belfast area but as I say can collect the right person anywhere within reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 26 weeks ago

Belfast

Highly unlikely that anyone would be interested in a request like this from a single male profile.

Most would need reassurance that the woman exists and has a profile here and would also prefer to speak to you both through a couples account.

By *irthbackagain OP   Man 26 weeks ago

holywood

"Highly unlikely that anyone would be interested in a request like this from a single male profile.

Most would need reassurance that the woman exists and has a profile here and would also prefer to speak to you both through a couples account. "

She will be putting up a comment shortly

By *rRiosMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

"She will be putting up a comment shortly "
*furiously creates alt account* haha just kidding. Best of luck op

By *obnbetzWoman 26 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

OP this is just one of many posts I’ve seen on the forums these last few months.

In order to obtain a lady for your desires.

Having a couples met verified page your chances be much higher. Secondly getting yourself and your fwb to a few socials/parties will massively help you too.

» Add a new message to this topic