FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Stand up comedy

Stand up comedy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Insatiable666 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Cork

Ahhhh this isn't about actual comedy but what do you do if you've ever been stood up?

Now before plenty of people say it, yes we know there are people who never get stood up.

Do you have something else in the works? Do you just do alternative exercise or do you go straight home?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 26 weeks ago

somewhere

If it's stood up on fab for a social just get a takaway coffee and go home

I've never had a plan B

By *iscuits8Man 26 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Nah, if I'm going to a Fab social meet I've put enough trust in them that they'll turn up, I'd never consider having a backup plan. It's a fairly humiliating thing to happen and the only thing I'm in the humour for is getting back home and trying to move on from it.

By *eralt80Man 26 weeks ago

cork

Ah here tis hard enough to get one meet not to mention a backup plan

By *rRiosMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 27/11/23 22:15:48]

By *electableicecreamMan 26 weeks ago

The West

By the time I get to the point with someone where we are meeting I've never had cause to doubt someone wouldn't show up.

If I was gonna meet a random person on short notice I don't think I'd be so invested as to be particularly bothered too much of they didn't show. Easy come easy go.

Cork

"By the time I get to the point with someone where we are meeting I've never had cause to doubt someone wouldn't show up.

If I was gonna meet a random person on short notice I don't think I'd be so invested as to be particularly bothered too much of they didn't show. Easy come easy go."

Kinda the same attitude, I got a lot of weird requests yesterday, no idea why

By *ealitybitesMan 26 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never been stood up so never even considered the need for a plan B

By *avenotrealnameMan 26 weeks ago

City centre

"Ahhhh this isn't about actual comedy but what do you do if you've ever been stood up?

Now before plenty of people say it, yes we know there are people who never get stood up.

Do you have something else in the works? Do you just do alternative exercise or do you go straight home?"

If you have a back up plan that you don't needx to entertain then your kinda standing someone up alswell,

Knock backs are just part of life, just brush it off and move on

Cork

"Ahhhh this isn't about actual comedy but what do you do if you've ever been stood up?

Do you have something else in the works? Do you just do alternative exercise or do you go straight home?

If you have a back up plan that you don't needx to entertain then your kinda standing someone up alswell,

Knock backs are just part of life, just brush it off and move on "

My backup plan was just getting more steps in, I think if I could get more than one person to meet me at one time, I'd have midas touch.

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 26 weeks ago

Midlands

Wherever you are get out and enjoy some dining a pint in pub wherever you are. Make the most of it so the journey is not wasted.

» Add a new message to this topic