FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wife’s first bi experience

Wife’s first bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul HXXX OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Cork & Dublin

Looking for help to plan my wife’s first bi experience. I’m planning a hotel stay in Cork in January, and would like to arrange for a woman to join us to play with my wife. She has been fantasizing for years about playing with another woman. I’d (probably) be in the room but watching rather than playing. I’m ok with this - I want her to enjoy the experience.

An volunteers? Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m316.3Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin

More chance if you set up a couples profile with her and get verified. Without at least that I’d say you’ve little chance, single M profile that has no verifications and mentions meeting in hotels when working away!

By *orny4UtwoCouple 27 weeks ago

N County Dublin/Meath

Be more interested if this was a couples profile, otherwise it looks as if it's your own fantasy which your wife has yet to find out about . Not a criticism, just some advice

Cork & Dublin

"More chance if you set up a couples profile with her and get verified. Without at least that I’d say you’ve little chance, single M profile that has no verifications and mentions meeting in hotels when working away! "

Thanks. Will certainly set up couples profile. Just thought I'd pose the question anyway. Cheers

Cork & Dublin

"Be more interested if this was a couples profile, otherwise it looks as if it's your own fantasy which your wife has yet to find out about . Not a criticism, just some advice "

Appreciate the advice. Cheers

By *itlbeeCouple 27 weeks ago

Ireland

Does your wife know you're planning this? and know you're on Fab? if not that will inevitably blow up in your face because she will obviously get talking with this women about how she knows you.

Lots of people have fantasies they don't actually plan to pursue? So you need to be sure this is something she WANTS you to do.

With something so personal, she needs to be the one involved and choosing someone she fancies, and feels comfortable with.

then you need to check if both women are actually okay with being watching. Sometimes that can be off-putting.

Cork & Dublin

"Does your wife know you're planning this? and know you're on Fab? if not that will inevitably blow up in your face because she will obviously get talking with this women about how she knows you.

Lots of people have fantasies they don't actually plan to pursue? So you need to be sure this is something she WANTS you to do.

With something so personal, she needs to be the one involved and choosing someone she fancies, and feels comfortable with.

then you need to check if both women are actually okay with being watching. Sometimes that can be off-putting.

"

Thanks for the advice. Will certainly involve her prior to anything happening. Just considering how best to proceed with something she has talked about so often. Fully appreciate it may only ever be talk - but I want to at least try and make it happen.

Totally understand about them both being comfortable - if they don't want me in the room then I'm ok with that. Its all about them enjoying the experience.

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Agree with all the comments- in my experience you also need to check is she fantasising about being played with or does she want to play as well.

Pillow princesses aren’t everyone’s cup of tea for example. I’m bi so have experience of being a unicorn but pillow princess’s are not everyone’s idea of fun in these situations. It can often mean the girl is only playing for the sake of the guy and that is not healthy when it comes to bi play.

A few weeks ago I was in that very scenario and called it because the woman was so clearly uncomfortable VERY obvious she was only trying to please her guy. It’s just a big big no no for me.

By *chochamberWoman 27 weeks ago

Limerick

Why can't wife sort herself out.... Bit weird you finding playmates for her, with no pics of her up.

Cork & Dublin

That's really interesting. Haven't heard the term unicorn before in this context.

I'm fairly certain that it is for real her fantasy - not just something she thinks I want to hear

By *ot so needyMan 27 weeks ago

Galway

Sounds more likely to be your fantasy to me..

Cork & Dublin

"Why can't wife sort herself out.... Bit weird you finding playmates for her, with no pics of her up. "

I'll set up a couples profile. Not planning to find her a playmate without her involved - just expolring how best to move from fantasy to reality.

Really appreciating the advice!

Cork & Dublin

"Sounds more likely to be your fantasy to me.."

Actually, my fatasy is that she'd be with another guy - but that's never gonna happen

By *ohn heaneyMan 27 weeks ago

kildare

"Looking for help to plan my wife’s first bi experience. I’m planning a hotel stay in Cork in January, and would like to arrange for a woman to join us to play with my wife. She has been fantasizing for years about playing with another woman. I’d (probably) be in the room but watching rather than playing. I’m ok with this - I want her to enjoy the experience.

An volunteers? Any advice?"

"I'm OK with this" lol lol of course ya are what man in his right mind wouldn't be.

By *llthewaysMan 27 weeks ago

Somewhere

"Looking for help to plan my wife’s first bi experience. I’m planning a hotel stay in Cork in January, and would like to arrange for a woman to join us to play with my wife. She has been fantasizing for years about playing with another woman. I’d (probably) be in the room but watching rather than playing. I’m ok with this - I want her to enjoy the experience.

An volunteers? Any advice? "I'm OK with this" lol lol of course ya are what man in his right mind wouldn't be. "

Not everyone is into partner sharing and even then some only in very specific circumstances. /Shrug

By *orny4UtwoCouple 27 weeks ago

N County Dublin/Meath

"Agree with all the comments- in my experience you also need to check is she fantasising about being played with or does she want to play as well.

Pillow princesses aren’t everyone’s cup of tea for example. I’m bi so have experience of being a unicorn but pillow princess’s are not everyone’s idea of fun in these situations. It can often mean the girl is only playing for the sake of the guy and that is not healthy when it comes to bi play.

A few weeks ago I was in that very scenario and called it because the woman was so clearly uncomfortable VERY obvious she was only trying to please her guy. It’s just a big big no no for me. "

Well done you for recognising how uncomfortable the lady was and doing the right thing

» Add a new message to this topic