FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mails to women. Help

Mails to women. Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok what sort of mails do women respond too. I fed up going to the effort mailing ladies, reading their profiles and making a real effort to get chatting and getting nothing back. Whats wrong with even a response off "sorry not interested" ) Anyway rant over just wondering if a lady would post a mail that they would respond too so i can see where i going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do my utmost to reply to all mails I get and sometimes it takes time there are currently nearly 200 mails waiting in my inbox for me to get an opportunity to answer. There are no hard and fast solutions on how to get a persons interest all u can do is just be patient and polite and recognise that sometimes people just don't have the time to give responses to everyone sad as it is

"I do my utmost to reply to all mails I get and sometimes it takes time there are currently nearly 200 mails waiting in my inbox for me to get an opportunity to answer. There are no hard and fast solutions on how to get a persons interest all u can do is just be patient and polite and recognise that sometimes people just don't have the time to give responses to everyone sad as it is "

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hey soft bud how's U never thought id be giving U hints but posting in fourms and chat just a quick mail to newcummers to welcome them seems to get results for me.Most of the contact I have has being instigated by peeps mailing me

cj ur the stud then sooooo lol pass on the wording of the mails

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ain't no stud just polite and respectful no cock pic got

» Add a new message to this topic