FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many check out someone's veris before they mail back or meet someone. And if u see a specific name on those verifications does it make u either more determined to meet someone or put u off entirely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i always read the veri's but never pay much attention. My motto is to take people as you find them urself. Who's going to write something bad about someone. I dont publish my veri's for the reason that some ladies won't meet ye cause ye have been with others

I'll be honest and say someone meeting someone else i don't like or have had a run in with puts me off. Petty but theres reasons for it i won't go into.

Yes I'll check out the verifications first. It's kinda annoying when they're hid. If they are I'll ask to see them. Just to know they are genuine and do meet in person.

I'm not gone on explicit comments. I don't need to know you sucked his cock like a lolly 8hrs straight and you were his glove puppet.

"Yes I'll check out the verifications first. It's kinda annoying when they're hid. If they are I'll ask to see them. Just to know they are genuine and do meet in person.

I'm not gone on explicit comments. I don't need to know you sucked his cock like a lolly 8hrs straight and you were his glove puppet.

"

I always read them yeah and I do tend to avoid if certain people have met them..petty maybe but my choice at the end of the day

"I always read them yeah and I do tend to avoid if certain people have met them..petty maybe but my choice at the end of the day"

[Removed by poster at 04/03/13 19:22:13]

"I always read them yeah and I do tend to avoid if certain people have met them..petty maybe but my choice at the end of the day

"

yes I wouldnt meet someone if they had met certain people....

Verifications tell you just that the person has has meets . I wonder what's reasonable for someone to get verified ?

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"I always read them yeah and I do tend to avoid if certain people have met them..petty maybe but my choice at the end of the day

yes I wouldnt meet someone if they had met certain people.... "

"Yes I'll check out the verifications first. It's kinda annoying when they're hid. If they are I'll ask to see them. Just to know they are genuine and do meet in person.

"

I couldnt agree more ..

Definatly can't resist a read , but then who ever gives a bad veri anyway, that wouldn't be polite lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Definatly can't resist a read , but then who ever gives a bad veri anyway, that wouldn't be polite lol "

It's not about the actual veris themselves really but moreso as to do with the people who are leaving the veris

Hmm makes me wonder I have to admit... Leaving a veri and them not displaying it... Does that mean they wouldn't want someone knowing you met them!!!

"Hmm makes me wonder I have to admit... Leaving a veri and them not displaying it... Does that mean they wouldn't want someone knowing you met them!!! "

By *imples91Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hmm makes me wonder I have to admit... Leaving a veri and them not displaying it... Does that mean they wouldn't want someone knowing you met them!!!

"

Thumbs up from me too lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"How many check out someone's veris before they mail back or meet someone. And if u see a specific name on those verifications does it make u either more determined to meet someone or put u off entirely.

"

Lets just say there's a certain guy I've known on the scene for years - if I see he's met someone I'm interested in I move on to the next profile.

"How many check out someone's veris before they mail back or meet someone. And if u see a specific name on those verifications does it make u either more determined to meet someone or put u off entirely.

Lets just say there's a certain guy I've known on the scene for years - if I see he's met someone I'm interested in I move on to the next profile."

I'm just the same,

Onwards and Upwards!

"

i wud read sum veris but i dont think it wud make me want to meet tht person,for instance sum guy on here asked me to meet and he had a few great veris but i didnt fancy him at all but other women did so they dont really in fluence me

i wud read sum veris but i dont think it wud make me want to meet tht person,for instance sum guy on here asked me to meet and he had a few great veris but i didnt fancy him at all but other women did so they dont really in fluence me"

I met a guy of here who had amazing verifs from a few popular females yet it was just an ok meet for me.....so just shows....different folks - different taste!

» Add a new message to this topic